Garhwal Ka Fannah is a popular recipe in the hills of Mussorie. This pahari recipe is one of the best Indian recipe. This cuisines are usually prepared on several special occasions such as religious festival and marriages.
- 1 cup: Kulad dal, soaked in plenty of water (lentils)
- 1 teaspoons: Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoons: Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoons: Red chili paste
- 3 tablespoons: Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon: Salt
- 2 tablespoons: Oil
- 1 cup: Water
- First heat the oil in pan and then add pastes, prepared earlier, and fry it until the raw smell is wiped off.
- Drain out and add lentils to it.
- Next cook them on a low flame for atleast 5 minutes and then add water and salt.
- Mix well and then cook again, covered, for minimum of 10 to 15 mins, or check out until the are tender.
- Garnish it with corriander leaves then serve it hot with Black and White Roti and enjoy a complete meal.