Gobhi ki Sabji
- 1 medium sized :Cauliflower
- 2 medium sized :Potatoes
- 2 chopped :Tomatoes
- 2 : Onion
- 6-7 cloves; crushed and chopped :Garlic
- ½ inch piece; finely chopped :Ginger
- 2tbsp chopped :Coriender leaves
- ¼ tsp :Garam Masala
- Fry the flowerets of cauliflower and potato slices till they are light brown in colour.
- In another pan heat little oil and add garlic and ginger, add onion and sauté till light brown. Add tomatoes and cook till it leaves the oil.
- Add salt, green chillies and turmeric powder as per the taste.
- Mix fried cauliflower and potatoes and cook for 4-5 min.
- Add garam masala and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with butter nan or tandoori roti.