Gol Papdi is a very popular recipe in India. It is a part of lip smacking Gujarati cuisine. Learn an easy recipe to prepare delicious Gol Papdi on your own.
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Grated Jaggery
- 1/2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- Sprinkle the poppy seeds on a greased thaali and keep it aside.
- Melt ghee in a frying pan and add wheat flour to it.
- Keep stirring until flour turns golden brown in color.
- Turn off the flame and add jaggery along with cardamom powder while the mixture is hot.
- Stir well to melt the jaggery.
- Pour the mixture into the greased thali with poppy seeds, while still warm.
- Spread it evenly by using a small bowl. You may use the base of the bowl for uniform spreading.
- When the mixture gets set, cut into diamond shapes.
- Delicious Gol Papdi is ready to be served.