Grilled Lemon Fish
- 500 gms :Fish fillets
- 1 :Juice of lemon
- Salt :acc to taste
- ¼ tsp : Mustard powder
- ¼ tsp :Red chili powder
- ¼ tsp :Chat masala powder
- 1 tbsp :Coriender leaves
- Wash the fish and dry it with a tissue.
- Apply all the ingredients on the fish pieces and leave it for marinating for 1 hour.
- Apply little butter on it (both sides),
- Pre heat the oven and put the fish to grill in the oven at 200* temp.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and chat masala before serving.
- Serve with onion rings and chutney.