Gulkand Peda is a very popular & refreshing Indian sweet. Amongst numerous varities of traditional Peda sweet prepared in iNdia, the Gulkand Peda has a class of its own. Learn how to make/prepare Miso soup by following this easy recipe.
- 6-8 slivered Almonds
- 1 tsp semi crushed Cardamom Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Gulkand (a mixture with rose extract)
- 1/2 kg soft Khoya
- 1 tsp slivered Pista
- 2 cups powdered Sugar
- Take a heavy pan and lace it on low flame.
- Put gulkand into it and stir gently to make a soft lump.
- Take the pan off from the flame.
- Leave it aside to cool.
- Now take a steel grater and grate khoya.
- Add powdered sugar and mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture in a large & non-sticky pan.
- Heat it on high flame for few minutes.
- Now heat it on low flame with continuous stirring.
- When the mixture turns thick, remove the pan from the fire.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Don't forget to turn occasionally.
- Take a small portion of mixture on your palm and flatten it like a chapatti.
- In the center, place a very small amount of gulkand mixture.
- Roll the chapatti gently so that gulkand gets covered by the mixture.
- Press the roll slightly like a biscuit.
- Repeat the procedure to make more rolls till the all the mixture is consumed.
- Garnish the rolls with slivered pista, almonds and cardamom seeds.
- Allow the rolls to cool.