- 100 gms :Chow Noodles
- 2 tbsp :Oil
- 3 dried :Whole red chilies
- 2 crushed and chopped : Garlic cloves
- 2 tsp :Soya sauce
- ¼ tsp :Salt
- Salt to taste
- 1 shredded: capsicum
- 1 shredded :Carrot
- ¼ cup shredded, :Cabbage
- 3-4 crushed and chopped : Garlic flakes
- 1 chopped : Onion
- 3-4 tbsp : Sprouts
- 2 tbsp : Mushrooms
- ¼ tsp : Salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp each : Sugar and ajinomoto
- 1tbsp : Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp : Vinegar
- Boil 6 cups of water with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil. Add noodles to the boiling water. Keep it uncovered. Do not over cook.
- Remove from fire and strain the noodles. Wash with fresh water.
- Apply little oil on the noodles with your fingers. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil and add broken pieces of red chilies and garlic. Add boiled noodles, (salt and Soya sauce) optional, fry for 1 min till the noodles turn brown.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil, reduce heat and add garlic, cook for ½ min. Add vegetables and cook for a min. add ajinomoto, salt and pepper. Add Soya sauce and vinegar. Cook for 1 more min.
- Add the prepared noodles and mix well. Cook for ½ min. Remove from fire.
- Serve with chilli sauce