Kaddu ki Sabji
- 500 gms :pumpkin
- 1 chopped :Tomato
- ½ tsp :Methi seeds
- 1 inch piece, chopped : Ginger
- 1 tsp :Sugar
- 1 tsp :Lemon juice
- Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 3 chopped :Green chillies
- Peal the pumpkin and discard the seeds. Cut it into small pieces.
- In a karahi: heat little oil and put methi seeds and onion. Cook till it is light brown in colour. Add tomatoes and ginger and green chillies. Cook for two min.
- Add pumpkin pieces, salt, pepper and haldi powder. Mix and cover the pan. Reduce the heat and cook till it is done.
- Add lemon juice, sugar and coriander leaves.
- Serve with Puris.