There is a wide variety of Burfi in India. Here is another recipe of Khoya Burfi. It is a popular Indian sweetish. Learn how to prepare Khoya Burfi by following this easy recipe.
- 2-½ liter Whole Milk
- 250-300 gms Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Chopped Pistachio
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 Silver Sheet
- Take a pan and boil the milk on a high flame with a continuous stir.
- Now reduce the flame and keep stirring.
- Remove from the flame when the milk gets thick..
- Now add sugar to the thickened milk.
- Stir till it dissolves and allow it to cool.
- After the milk gets cool, add cardamom powder and pistachios to it and mix properly.
- Spread the mixture on a greased metal tray in a uniform manner.
- Press silver sheets on the mixture.
- When the mixture gets set cut it into medium-sized squares.
- Delicious Khoya Burfi is ready to be served.