Cake are inseparable part of any celebration. Whether it's a birthday party, marriage anniversary, farewell party, good luck party, some festival like Christmas or anything else, cakes are the most obvious delight. Here is a quick and easy recipe to prepare Pineapple cake at home..
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1-1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 5 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 2-1/2 cup Flour
- 1/8 tsp powdered Gingerr
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup crushed Pineapple
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
Other Cake Recipes
- Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Take a saucepan and heat the pineapple juice at lukewarm temperature.
- Put a small quantity of crushed pineapple in pineapple juice.
- Now add vegetable oil, vanilla and vinegar to the mixture in bowl.
- Pour lukewarm pineapple juice into the above mixture immediately.
- Beat the whole mixture.
- Take an oven and preheat the beaten mixture at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Now take a pan and transfer whole batter into it.
- Heat it at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Take a saucepan and mix flour, powdered ginger and milk in it to prepare icing.
- Cook the mixture at medium heat with continuous stirring.
- Heat the mixture to convert into a thick paste. Remove the heat only when the mixture turns into a thick paste.
- Let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
- Take a bowl and mix butter, cream and crushed pineapple in it.
- Put the lukewarm paste, salt and icing sugar in the mixture of butter, cream and rushed pineapple.
- Beat it until it becomes fluffy.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour for firming up the icing.
- Now keep the icing on the cooled cake.
- Delicious Pineapple cake is ready to be served.