Pineapple Souffle is a relishing dessert which gives a refreshing treat when ever served. Basically, it's a pineapple recipe prepared with pineapple jelly, essence and cream. Here is an easy recipe to prepare Pineapple Souffle.
- 2 packets Pineapple Jelly
- 1 cup tinned Pineapple pieces
- 400 g fresh Cream
- 8 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pineapple Essence
- Take the jelly packets and prepare jelly according to the instructions on it.
- Disslove the jelly crystals with adding sugar to it.
- When the jelly is set, crumble the jelly with a fork and keep it back into the fridge.
- Now beat the fresh cream on ice in a gentle manner
- Keep beating the cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Add pineapple essence, pineapple pieces and beaten cream to the jelly.
- Transfer the mixture into a fancy glass bowl and keep in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours or till it becomes set.
- Chilled Pineapple Souffle dessert is ready to be served.