Potato in Bombay Duck (Bombil)
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 8-10: Bombay Ducks (cleaned & drained)
- 1 tbsp: Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp: Turmeric Powder
- 1 small size: Potato sliced (thinly in slices)
- 1 tbsp: Lemon juice salt to taste.
- 2-3: Green Chillies
- 3-4 flakes: Garlic smashed
- Marinate the Bombay Ducks and potato with chilly powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, green chillies chopped finely and salt, mix the ingredients well and keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add in smashed garlic flakes, when the flakes turn slightly brown add the marinated Bombay ducks and simmer for a while, add the thinly slice potato.
- Cover the vessel let it cook in its own water.
- After it is cooked garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve Hot.