Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 250 gm: Roasted vermicelli
- 750 ml: Milk
- 400 gm: Sugar
- 4 tbsp: Ghee
- 100 gm: Crumbled khoya
- 2 tbsp: Raisins
- 1 tbsp: Pistachio nuts
- 1 tbsp: Roasted almond slivers
- 2 tbsp: Cashew nuts
- ½ tsp: Saffron strands soaked in 1 tbsp of water
- Silver leaf to decorate
- Fry vermicelli in hot ghee until coloured. Pour in milk.
- Allow it to simmer for two minutes. Add sugar and continue cooking until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in saffron, khoya, raisins and nuts.
- Decorate with silver leaf, remaining saffron and dried fruit.