- 1 cup :Seasonal vegetables
- ¼ cup :Tamarind paste
- 50 gms. :Besan
- 3-4 : Green chilli
- 1 tsp :Jeera
- ½ tsp :Haldi powder
- ½ tsp :Red chili powder
- ½ tbsp :Ginger
- 2 tsp :Heing
- 3 tbsp :Oil
- Salt As required
- Stir fry all the veg in little oil.
- In another vok, heat oil and add jeera.
- Now add heing and besan and sauté it for few min till besan turns little brown in colour.
- Now add 1 cup water and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed. Add green chilies
- Add more water and all the vegetables.
- Also add tamarind juice and salt and haldi powder and red chili powder.