Stuffed Vegetable Punjabi Parantha
Stuffed paranthas are the healthy and ideal breakfast option. Vegetable Punjabi paratha is enriched with potato, cauliflower, carrot, beans etc. Make the parantha with lot of pure ghee, serve it hot and see the difference.
Ingredients (Serves: 2)
- 1 cup: Mixed vegetables ( potato, cauliflower, carrot, beans etc.)
- 1 cup: Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup: Refined flour (maida)
- 1 tsp: Garam masala
- 3-4: Green chillies
- 1 cm piece: Ginger
- Coriander leaves
- Ghee for frying
- Salt to taste
In a pan, dry fry all masala ingredients. Put it in mixer, make dry masala.
- Sieve wheat flour and refined flour with a little salt.
- Knead a soft dough. Divide into equal portions.
- Add garam masala crushed ginger, salt, cut green chillies and chopped coriander leaves into one cup chopped and cooked vegetables and mash them nicely.
- Take a one portion of the dough, roll out into small chapati, place one portion of vegetable mixture into th centre of the chapati and seal carefully on all sides. Roll out again into chapathis about half cm thick dusting with flour to prevent the chapati from sticking the board.
5. Bake or fry on tawa by adding ghee to both sides till nicely golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and pickle.
Copyright © 2013 SurfIndia
(A premier directory of India). All Rights Reserved.