Urad Bhuda (Spicy vegetable Kebabs of pulses)
- 300 gm: Urad Dal
- 1/2 cup: Sliced Onions
- Chopped green chilies
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp: Jeera powder
- 2 tbsp: Hot Spice
- 5 gm: Sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Soak the urad dal overnight. After soaking, strain the water from the urad dal and grind to a fine paste.
- Add the jeera powder, hot spice and salt. Mix it well and ensure that the spices do not cohase.
- Add chopped onions, chilies and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Make small balls by applying water on the palms.
- Spread some sesame seeds on a plate.
- Roll the balls on the sesame seeds so that the balls are coated with the seeds.
- Deep-fry the balls in a deep pan in oil.
- Serve hot with sauce.