Medical & Hospital in SalemIndia has always been acknowledged for having excellent medical facilities which are amongst the best in comparison to any other destination of the world. Indian medical and hospital directory gives important information pertaining to leading medical institutions in India. Get extensive online information related to the major hospitals of India. View website listing of major hospitals and leading medical equipment suppliers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- JS Hospital JS Hospital is a ENT hospital in Salem.They provide 20 bedded dedicated ENT ward, with double, single and air conditioned rooms.They have state of the art imported instruments and equipment including Storz Endoscopes, Zeiss operating microscope, Xomed microdebrider, and Aura 532 KTP laser.
- TMS Eye Hospital TMS Eye Hospital is a 110 bedded eye hospital in Salem.It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified hospital.TMS Eye Hospital is equipped with HGM - PC Argon Laser U.S.A. and NIDEK YC 1000 YAG Laser ( Japan ), the centre is up to date in handling retinal disorders and anterior segment problems such as after cataracts, glaucomas and pupillary capture syndrome.
- SKS Hospital Premier healthcare provider in Salem through the combined efforts of the excellent team of doctors from various specialized fields.
- Sendent Manufacturer of all kinds of orthodontic materials like reverse pull head gears, high pull chin caps, ligature wires, dental hard wires gauges, edentulous rubber dies, rubber mouth props and plastic mouth props.
- Sri Gokulam Hospital Established in 1988 to deliver the direly needed quality health care in and around Salem, Sri Gokulam Hospital, true to its culture and tradition has brought comprehensive modern medical care and technologies, hitherto confined to urban areas only, to the door step of the rural populace which comprises 70% of the total population.
- RAINBOW we are provides detail based service to your laboratory and medical equipment needs.
- Ecomwel Orthopaedic Centre Ecomwel Orthopaedic Centre was established in 1986 by Dr. Elizabeth Vomstein, a German Leprologist and was registered under the Tamil Nadu societies Act. The organization extended its helping hand to the rural differently abled for their welfare in a small way. Today it has became a pioneering institution in implementing various programmes of the differently abled, contacts of leprosy patients, rural poor and the underprivileged.
Medical & Hospital - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5512)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.