Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Secunderabad » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in SecunderabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Punjab Detectives Punjab Detectives Private Limited is the most trusted Detectives Agency actively operating throughout India. We also execute foreign Investigation assignments. We are in the business of Private Detective & Investigation since 1978, employing more than 600 Full time Professional Private Investigators on our payroll and having more than 1000 on our panel operating around the world.
- Lepra India Healthinaction LEPRA Society is a non-governmental organisation that promotes quality health care, initiates and fosters new developments and implementation. The Society aims to support the National Health Programmes in the prevention and control of diseases such as Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Lymphatic filariasis, HIV/AIDS and Blindness.
- SRIVIDHYA Sri Vidhya’s Centre for Special Children was started on 6th January 1999 to impart specialized and intensive training for mentally retarded children aged 3 years and above with the aim of making them self-reliant and ultimately to integrate them with the mainstream children.
- TB Alert India Started in 2004, TB Alert India is a dedicated NGO fighting TB within the Indian context, primarily based at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh state. TB Alert India is registered under Indian Trust Act and partner to TB Alert UK, a global charity who runs TB programs around the world. Our work focuses on strengthening the implementation of the Revised National TB Program and the DOTS strategy by providing technical support and guidance to local grass root NGO’s. With our Technical Know How and their knowledge of the local situation we can put into operation Microscopy centres and form support groups that allow a community to combat the disease.
- Jehovah Jireh We are Fundamental Baptist, Independent, non-charismatic people who love the Lord and His word! Basically we have a ministry among the non-Christiansand involved in Church Planting, Children ministry, work among the widows, Aids Patients, Children Scholarships, Bible Institute (for the village Pastors in their local language).
- Share A Service Share a service Share a service the global e- NGO is here to help people to help more. Whatever the help anybody /institution wishes to help someone else and needs help to accomplish his help totally, Share a service gives you that extra edge or support to make your process of helping others smooth and successful.
- Valmiki Foundation Valmiki foundation is a non profit development organization registered under Andhra Pradesh societies registration act of 2001 by a group of social workers. Valmiki foundation has been effectively working with the children for the rehabilitation and reintegration.
- All India Christian Council The Council monitors, documents, advocates and intervenes with the government of India, the national justice system, civil society organizations, and human rights groups. It has a vibrant relationship with global human rights organizations involved with international advocacy for Dalit human rights and freedom of faith in South Asia.
- Gramya Resource Centre For Women Gramya is implementing field programmes in the backward regions of Nalgonda and Khammam Districts of Andhra Pradesh, India. We are registered as a non profit voluntary organization. We work in the lambada hamlets and other villages of the Devarakonda area of Nalgonda district, about 150 kms east of Hyderabad.
- M Venkatarangaiya Foundation MVF also has a National Programme Advisory Committee(NPAC) and a Finance Advisory Committee(FAC) that meet at least once every six months,sometimes more frequently.the Foundation is building the capacities of the community in rural and urban areas for abolition of child labour by universalizing school education.
- India sudar trust It is a school for slum children, orphans and for people who cannot afford education by any means.It is an English medium school and has classes from LKG to 10th with 340 students.They are 16 paid teachers and on an average they are paid from rs.2000-6000 a month.
- Sri Raja Rajeshwari Gardens Sri Raja Rajeshwari Garden is in the forefront to providing value based solutions to all occasions for more than two decades in the heart of twin cities. A noted marriage hall and a most sought after destination was found in 1984 and has continuously been catering to the all needs of its customers, who want to accomplish their duties and responsibilities by performing marriages, engagement functions, cradle ceremonies and other occasions.
- Aathmeeya Aathmeeya is recognised by Ministry of Social Justice Empowerment,Govt of India.of Andhra Pradesh Aathmeeya is registered with the Commissioner of Income Tax for exemption of donations under Section 80G and 12 a of income tax Act of 1976.Aathmeeya is a trust and it is connect so many activities.
- Pushpagiri Eye Institute We are in an advanced stage of operationalising our eye bank. Madhava Nethra Nidhi is named after visionary leader Parama Pujaniya Sri Guruji Golwalkar. We are a Registered member of EBAI. We have established / constructed a Super Specialty Hospital in a centrally located place in Secunderabad, India. It is in operation from Jan 2007.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.