State Government in ShillongState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Taxation Department, Meghalaya Official website providing information on department, taxation circles, VAT act, VAT rules, organisational set up and contact persons in taxation department.
- Directorate Of Civil Defence & Home Guards, Meghalaya The official website providing information on department, basic statistics, civil defence, objectives & responsibilities, organisational structure and role of home guards/ civil defence.
- Department Of Agriculture, Meghalaya District administration website providing information on agri-business, marketing, integrated pest management, integrated nutrient management, organic agriculture, floriculture, watershed management and water management.
- Community & Rural Development Department, Meghalaya An official website providing information on department, role/ function, organisation setup, schemes, district rural development agencies administration and achievements.
- Department Of Arts & Culture, Meghalaya Offering information on department, institute of arts & culture, administration, schemes, historical/ antiquarian studies, research, festivals, archaeology, archives, library, anthropological and museum.
- Accountant General Meghalaya The Accountants General function under the powers vested in the Comptroller and Auditor General of India by the Constitution of India and the Comptroller & Auditor General's Duties, Powers and Conditions of Services Act. The offices of the Accountants General, Meghalaya have a history dating back to 1910 when the office of the Comptroller, Assam was established at Shillong.
- Meghalaya State Information Commission The State Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. It will have one State Chief Information Commissioner and not more than ten State Information Commissioners to be appointed by the Governor. Oath of office will be administered by the Governor according to the form set out in the First Schedule to the Right to Information Act, 2005.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.