Home » Directory » Himachal Pradesh » Shimla » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in ShimlaGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- SJVN Limited Besides above, indirect benefits has also accrued to the region by way of increase in agriculture and industrial production. In addition, the project has provided gainful employment to a large number of skilled and unskilled workers and has also opened the landlocked hinterland by providing essential facilities such as schools, hospitals etc.
- State Information Commission Right to Information The Himachal Pradesh state information commission was constituted by the state government in exercise of powers conferred by sub section of section 15 of the right to information act, and appointed Shri Prem Singh Rana, IAS as its first state cheif information commissioner who assumed his office.
- SJVN Ltd The SJVN Ltd (formerly Nathpa Jhakri Power Corporation Limited - NJPC ) was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India ( GOI ) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP) to plan, investigate, organize, execute, operate and maintain Hydro-electric power projects. The present authorized share capital of SJVN is Rs 7000 crores
- Himachal Pradesh Agricultural Marketing Board In this context, the Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture appointed and Expert Committee which suggested various reforms relating to agricultural marketing system a well as in policies and programmes for development and strengthening of agricultural marketing in the country.
- ENVIS Centre Himachal Pradesh The state council for science technology and environment is a premier institute with a mandate of advising the state government on issues concerning environment and implementation of scientific concepts essential for environment and socio economic planning and other related issues.
- Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department The department is engaged in planning, construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, ropeways and buildings in the State. The department further executes engineering work on behalf of Local Bodies, Public Undertakings, Boards and other Institutions under Himachal Pradesh Government as Deposit works.
- Himachal Pradesh State Co - operative Marketing & Consumer's Federation Ltd. Himfed is also planning to act as state agency for facilitating certification of organic farms and make available quality inputs and market the organic produce of Himachal Pradesh at national and international markets. Interested parties may please contact the Managing Director, Himfed with complete Business proposal and details.
- Himachal Pradesh Panchayati Raj Training Institute The Himachal Pradesh Government by the notification dated 31st July, 1978 took over the Institute under its control and also shifted the campus to a place called Mashobra in District Shimla. Before 1978 it was run as an autonomous body at a place called Salogra in district Solan of Himachal Pradesh.
- Rural Development Department Rural development and poverty alleviation have been the major areas of concern and thrust for the nation since independence. Development Blocks were created and considered pivotal for planning and implementation of various rural development schemes. In order to provide guaranteed wage employment to the needy persons in rural areas.
- Himachal Pradesh Pollution Control Board Schedule to this notification entailing capacity addition with change in process and or technology shall be undertaken in any part of India only after the prior environmental clearance from the Central Government or as the case may be, by the State Level Environment Impact Assessment Authority.
- Himachal Pradesh Financial Corporation The Corporation caters to the requirements of the entrepreneurs by providing term - loan to small and medium scale industries, hotel, Micro Hydel project for creation of assets, viz., land, building and machinery. It also provides working capital term - loan to the industrial units on competitive terms
- Department of Animal Hubandry Himalchal Pradesh Training and Demonstration in scientific livestock rearing. Extension and Transfer of technology. Improvement of nutritional status of animals. To bring improvement in production of livestock products by crossbreeding and conservation of indigenous livestock under.
- Accountants General Himachal Pradesh Its magnificent stone structure has Gothic Architecture combined with Rajasthani features like balconies, chajjas and sand stone, Jallies which gives it a unique architectural outlook. Presently it houses offices of the Principal Accountant General and Accountant General, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla.
- Himachal Pradesh Housing & Urban Development Authority Main aim of the Authority is the development of housing colonies at various places of the State under different housing schemes like Social Housing Schemes, Self Financing Schemes, Rental Housing Schemes for HP Govt. employees, Police Personnel etc.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.