Home » Directory » Himachal Pradesh » Shimla » Government » State Government
State Government in ShimlaState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Law Department, Himachal Pradesh The official site of Law Department of Government of Himachal Pradesh providing information about legislature, formalities respecting bills, legislative programme & policy, introduction/ printing of bills, instructions & preparation of bills and processing/ passing of bills in assembly.
- District Rural Development Agency Task of DRDA has been to identify the needs of the rural population and reach the appropriate schemes where they are needed. In implementing the schemes, the role of the DRDA has been technical, managerial, and financial. Thus DRDA is not only a body to disburse the funds for the schemes but also provide appropriate managerial and technical support.
- Himachal Pradesh State Co - operative Marketing & Consumer's Federation Ltd. Himfed is also planning to act as state agency for facilitating certification of organic farms and make available quality inputs and market the organic produce of Himachal Pradesh at national and international markets. Interested parties may please contact the Managing Director, Himfed with complete Business proposal and details.
- Himachal Pradesh Housing & Urban Development Authority Main aim of the Authority is the development of housing colonies at various places of the State under different housing schemes like Social Housing Schemes, Self Financing Schemes, Rental Housing Schemes for HP Govt. employees, Police Personnel etc.
- ENVIS Centre Himachal Pradesh The state council for science technology and environment is a premier institute with a mandate of advising the state government on issues concerning environment and implementation of scientific concepts essential for environment and socio economic planning and other related issues.
- Raj Bhavan Himachal Pradesh The Governror’s Secretariat attends to all the work of the Governor including all the duties and functions which the Governor exercise under the provisions of the Constitution. The Secretariat also attends to the work relating to the Swearing-in-ceremonies of the Council Of Ministries, Chief Justice, HP High Court and the Lokayukta etc.
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Himachal Pradesh The official website of himachal pradesh health department providing information about health vision, health institutions, civil registration and family planning year book.
- Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and contrast scheme for clear visibility and better readability. Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size.
- Municipal Corporation Shimla As a result of re - organization of Punjab, Shimla became a part of Himachal Pradesh. The Mayor is elected by the councilors amongst themselves and one Deputy Mayor is elected in the same manner. Mayor and Deputy Mayor both have the same tenure of two and half years after which new elections are held by the house.
- Department Of Town & Country Planning, Himachal Pradesh An official website offering information about department, organisation structure, development activities, general regulation for planning and permissible area standard/ norms for different parts of a building.
- Directorate of Panchayati Raj Department An official website of government of himachal pradesh, offering information about directorate of panchayati raj department.
- Himachal Pradesh Energy Development Agency In case of such Projects assets would be maintained by the developer in a condition that would ensure a residual life of the Project at the rated capacity for at least 30 years at any point of time. If such inspections find that the Project capacity or life is being undermined by inadequate maintenance, the Government of Himachal Pradesh shall be entitled to seek remedial measures from the developer.
- Department of Forest, Himachal Pradesh Official web site of the H.P. forest department providing information about forest, wild life, wild flowers, eco-tourism, forestry training and participatory forest management.
- SJVN Limited Besides above, indirect benefits has also accrued to the region by way of increase in agriculture and industrial production. In addition, the project has provided gainful employment to a large number of skilled and unskilled workers and has also opened the landlocked hinterland by providing essential facilities such as schools, hospitals etc.
- Chief Electoral Officer Himachal Pradesh The site has primarily been made to improve communication between the electors of Himachal Pradesh and the HP Election Department. It provides adequate and relevant information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the various activities conducted by the department.
- Information and Public Relations Information and Public Relations is to disseminate the policies and programmes of the Government in the right perspective and to gauge and assess the reactions of the quarter concerned and keep informed the Govt. about their impact amongst the masses. Besides it also educate the people about various programmes launched for the welfare of the people by the Centre and State Government from time to time
- Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Himachal Pradesh Panchayati Raj Training Institute The Himachal Pradesh Government by the notification dated 31st July, 1978 took over the Institute under its control and also shifted the campus to a place called Mashobra in District Shimla. Before 1978 it was run as an autonomous body at a place called Salogra in district Solan of Himachal Pradesh.
- Himachal Pradesh Judicial Academy The Academy is situated at Curzon House, which is a heritage building in the beautiful outskirts of Himalaya. The functions of the Academy are running in the Complex of Curzon House which was residence of Lord Curzon during British Rule in India. To provide training to ministerial staff of Judicial Courts from time to time.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.