ChristianityChristianity is one of the widely followed religions in the world. India also has a healthy representation of the Christian community in its population. Christianity directory of India is a vast online resource on the organisations promoting Christianity in India. Get valuable details such as the history, prayer meeting dates, photo gallery, contact information and other important services on the churches operating in India. View a listing of websites on Christianity, popular churches in India and various bodies promoting Christianity religion in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Miracle Ministries Bro.M.R.Sumanth Kumar is a young man of God from Hyderabad, India. He is the first child in a family with Father who was a Hindu and Mother a Christian, and was crushed Between The two Religions. But By The unceasing Prayers of his mother Indira the whole family got saved. First His Father Bro.M.Rajendra Babu Job was visited By The Lord Jesus Christ and the whole family got saved Which Includes Bro.Sumanths younger brother Hemanth and younger sister Rajini.
- Church Of Christ Today, the Church of Christ is a Government Registered Organization; registered in the year 2003, under Bombay Public Charitable Trust Act 1950:29 (Govt. Regd. No. E-6245). The Church has all the legal rights to perform religious ceremonies, and to preach the word of God. The one and only aim and vision of The Church Of Christ is that Gods kingdom be established, and Gods will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10
- Malankara Orthodox Church The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church was founded by St. Thomas, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ, who came to India in A.D. 52. he Indian Church entered into a close relationship with the Persian or East Syrian Church. The Church entered into a new phase of its history by the establishment of the Catholicate in 1912.
- Vimukthi Christian Ministries Beautiful local church as a hub of our ministry.
- Calvary Love Jesus Ministries We welcome you to the Calvary Love of Jesus Ministries. An humble tool in the nail pierced hands of our Lord Jesus Christ. Calvary Love Of Jesus is a non - profitable Ministerial Organization. The Lord is using it to spread HIS message of Love, Compassion and Healing leading unto the Salvation of the soul.
- Indian Christianity Provides information, research assistance & resources including books and articles on Christianity in India.
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Malankara Orthodox Church is an ancient Church of India and it traces its origin to as far back as A. D. 52 when St. Thomas one of the Disciples of Jesus Christ came to India and established Christianity in the South Western parts of the sub-continent.
- Siloam Ministries Siloam Ministries is a Christian Evangelical organization, started with a divine Vision to share the Love and Compassion of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Bro. Jasper Jeba Prabhu, B.E (IT), M.E (CSE) is the founder of Siloam Ministries. He started his walk with Jesus by serving the LORD by playing music for more than a decade for various Christian organizations and across denomination.
- St. Thomas International shrine Malayattoor is a village in the North Eastern corner of Ernakulam District in the state of Kerala in South India. The name ‘Malayattoor’ is an malgamation of three small words. Mala (Mountain) Arr (River) Oore (Place). This is to say, alayattoor is a meeting place of mountain, river, and and.Kurisumudy is a mountain at Maiayattoor, 1269 'Ft. above sea level.Kurisumudy has its fame as a place visited by St. Thomas, one of the Apostles of Jesus Christ.
- Church of St. John the Baptist Sir Arthur Cotton, a Methodist Engineer by profession with the help of two Missionaries Rev. E.E. Jenkins and Rev. George Fryar travelled in Telangana and were responsible in starting missionary work in a village called Sironcha in 1863. In the year 1878, two Missionaries Rev. Henry Little and Rev. William Burgess arrived at Secunderabad from Madras. The Indian colleague was Mr. Benjamin P.
- Student Christian Movement of India SCMI is affiliated to the World Student Christian Federation, the oldest ecumenical student movement, founded in Vadstena, Sweden in 1895 moulded by the great evangelical awakening. The Federation grew with the emergence of national movements including the Indian SCM founded in 1912 at Serampore, Calcutta. SCMI has the history of generations of students who tried to discern their context and mission who strived to become genuine Christians in different walks of life.
- Peace Trust Kanyakumari Peace Trust Kanyakumari was founded in the year 1985 by Rev. Dr. Gnana Robinson, the then Principal of Tamilnadu Theological Seminary, Madurai, with the main objective of countering the sinister moves of the communal forces and working for justice, peace and harmony among the people of India.
- St. Mary’s Forane Church Athirampuzha The Church of Athirampuzha, dedicated to Our Lady, the Blessed Mary, has been the spring of living waters for the faithful since its instigation in the 9th century. The history of the church, though allied with the famous Ettonnussery Illickal yarn, traces its existence back to 835AD. The Church of Athirampuzha, though originated as a shrine of Kuravilangad Church.
- Assembly of God Church We are a Christian community of all ages learning to love and follow Jesus. We would be very pleased to welcome you, if you are already a Christian, or if you are wanting to find out about who Jesus is and what difference He makes to our lives. At our church you will meet new friends and get to know your neighbours, enjoy upbeat and meaningful worship.
- Grace of Jesus Ministries The Lord saved Eva. Albert C Solomon in the year 1984. from that moment of truth he grew in the Lord and the Lord enabled him to involve himself in the church activities, children's ministry and in the music ministry. He was invited to many gospel meetings in order to play the guitar.
- Prabhu Premi Sangh Prabhu Premi Sangh is the fruit of the divine dream. It has been founded and being directed by him. The major objectives of Prabhu Premi sangh are regular Spiritual gathering service to mankind, promoting the rich and ancient knowledge of Indian scriptures and providing peace and bliss through regular spiritual discourses.
- St. John the Baptist Church Welcome to St. John the Baptist Church, Thane. Ours is a community of love and worship. We worship, study, pray and play together in good times and bad so that our life in Christ may grow stronger. We are a people of faith, hope and love. We strive to believe more firmly, trust more fully and love more deeply in faithful service.
- BLESS INDIA BLESS INDIA was formed in 2005, by the gracious accord and blessings of the authorities of National fellowship and Br. Prashant was made Secretary with an executive body, for smooth functioning. BLESS INDIA was formed with the long process of prayers and sincere efforts. Br Prashant came to New Delhi on Oct. 2004. At that time he had the vision but not the means to translate his vision.
- Mission Center The Anagalpura mission center is a project born out of concern for the deprived and ignored sections of the rural segment spread across in form of small villages in this part Bangalore.Incubated in 1997 by Syrian orthodox India,under the holy sea of Anthoic the mission dreams of an anagalpura composed of infrastructure.
- SHEKINAH CRUSADERS Shekinah Crusaders an Inter- Denominational Fellowship was founded by Late Dr. K. Paul Richmond Peter, Dr.P.Permanas and Mrs P.Santosh Permanas in the year 1993 in obedience to the vision God laid down on their hearts. The word Shekinah means "Manifestation of Glory of God" and Crusaders means "Conveyers of the Glory of God". Dr. K.Paul Richmond Peter was a renowned Chief Medical Officer in Government General Hospital in India and a man full of Holy Spirit having burden for perishing souls.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.