ChristianityChristianity is one of the widely followed religions in the world. India also has a healthy representation of the Christian community in its population. Christianity directory of India is a vast online resource on the organisations promoting Christianity in India. Get valuable details such as the history, prayer meeting dates, photo gallery, contact information and other important services on the churches operating in India. View a listing of websites on Christianity, popular churches in India and various bodies promoting Christianity religion in India.
Latest Website Listings
- CATHOLIC BENEDICITION CATHOLIC BENEDICITION is dare to pray for great things, as did Elijah.Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops James
- Bethany Home Bethany Home is foremost a Christ-centered home, guided by Christian values and reflected in the Christian fellowship shared by residents of all faiths. Since opening in 1911 with eleven residents, Bethany Home has grown as an enriching and rewarding residential community, offering comfort and security to those in their retirement years.
- International Church of the Grace of God The International Church of the Grace of God is a Brazilian Ministry present in several countries around the world, including the United States, Portugal, India, South Africa, and Japan. In Brazil, Grace of God Church has more than 2,500 churches and is usually recognized by its TV show named Faith Show, which is hosted by the founder of the Church, Dr. R. R. Soares.
- Christian Marriage Christian marriage service portal found in the year 2008 by David Israel in India, to serve the Christian community of all denomination from around the world. It service provided by V FIND Business Info Tech established by D.I Group in 2006, on the south coast of Indian city Chennai.
- Franciscan Missionaries of Mary - India We are women disciples striving to live in complete, total and joyful availability like Mary mother of Jesus; through contemplation of the Incarnate Son Jesus we endeavour to discover the compassionate face of the Father and through our services to the needy, the least and the lost, manifest that same love to all peoples. In the spirit of Saint Francis of Assisi we journey with our brothers and sisters in the simplicity and
- AG Church Blessing Assembly of God is one of the rapid growing churches which is passionate about Jesus, sold-out for the Gospel, in love with people and on the cutting-edge of ministry in India's most progressive city, Gurgaon.The Blessing AG Church's mission is to reach out the people, who have lost their hopes in personal life, in and around the National Capital Region, for Christ. Our desire is to equip the believers in Christ, to reflect His likeness.
- St.Josephs Metropolitan Cathedral This 137-year old grand monumental Goethic structure has a moderate beginning. The initial Church was constructed in 1873 as a Parish Church to look after the spiritual needs of a few Catholic military men and a few Catholic families who mainly migrated from the coastal region of earstwhile Travancore state, comprising of the present Kanyakumari and Trivandrum Districts. The very name Palayam has its ethymological meaning a Contonment ie, the Militarys residence.
- St. John the Baptist Church Welcome to St. John the Baptist Church, Thane. Ours is a community of love and worship. We worship, study, pray and play together in good times and bad so that our life in Christ may grow stronger. We are a people of faith, hope and love. We strive to believe more firmly, trust more fully and love more deeply in faithful service.
- SyroMalabar SyroMalabar is an internet portal on the Syro-Malabar church and its members world over.his Website attempts to complement the Church's communications and several other programmes. It has an edge over other publications in a few key areas like worldwide reach, instant updates, inexpensive access, growing popularity, easy maintenance, etc.
- Bellary Diocese The Church is a community of the people of God, inspired by the life and the teachings of Jesus Christ and animated by the Holy Spirit. It is a worshipping community and it reaches out in service to humanity. The great commission of Jesus to go and proclaim (Mk 16:15, Mat 28:19) has inspired Christians at all times. So too, in the Diocese of Bellary, the Franciscan Friars from the Great Britain, toiled to radiate the light of Christ through their zealous lives.
- Parumala Church Saint Gregorios of Parumala is popularly known as 'Parumala Thirumeni'. Metropolitan Geevarghese Mar Gregorios of the Malankara Orthodox Church who passed away on November 2nd 1902, became the first declared saint from Malankara (Kerala, India) naturally to be called, 'Parumala Thirumeni'.
- Siloam Ministries Siloam Ministries is a Christian Evangelical organization, started with a divine Vision to share the Love and Compassion of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Bro. Jasper Jeba Prabhu, B.E (IT), M.E (CSE) is the founder of Siloam Ministries. He started his walk with Jesus by serving the LORD by playing music for more than a decade for various Christian organizations and across denomination.
- Jesus Redeems Though Christianity triumphantly landed in India via one of the South Indian Ports on 69 AD, the advent of salvational joy practically ventured into the hearts of the Tamil speaking South Indians only when the selfless missionaries maneuvered in this southern tip from the middle of the 18th Century AD. Jesus Redeems provide social services also.
- The shrine of Our Lady of Perpetual Help It is believed that St. Thomas church Mattom was established in 140 AD. Just 500 meters towards the north you find a hillock named Choolisserikunnu or Methrikkovil kunnu.Now it is known as Vanamathavinte kunnu or Kanakakunnu. It is a hillock abundantly blessed by Nature. Standing on the hillock one can see the adjoining hills and villages squinted by paddy fields and areca nut groves laced by coconut trees.
- Church of North India Church of North India as a United and Uniting together is committed to announce the Good News of the reign of God inaugurated through death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in proclamation and to demonstrate in actions to restore the integrity of Gods creation through continuous struggle against the demonic powers by breaking down the barriers of caste, class, gender, economic inequality and exploitation of the nature.
- Annai Vailankanni Shrine Annai Vailankanni Shrine is served by the Diocesan Priests belonging to the Archdiocese of Madras - Mylapore. The Rector & Parish Priest followed by the Administrator, Assistant Parish Priest, the Confessor and the entire Parish council members of the Shrine aid in the overall growth of the Shrine.
- Grace of Jesus Ministries The Lord saved Eva. Albert C Solomon in the year 1984. from that moment of truth he grew in the Lord and the Lord enabled him to involve himself in the church activities, children's ministry and in the music ministry. He was invited to many gospel meetings in order to play the guitar.
- Catholic Diocese of Indore On March 03, 1931, the Mission territory of Indore was formed by extracting some territories from the Diocese of Ajmer, Allahabad and Nagpur and was officially assigned to the Society of the Divine Word. The territory covered 1,10,000 sq. kms. comprising the districts of Indore, Khargone, Dhar, Jhabua except the Tehsil of Thandla, Ratlam, Ujjain, Dewas, Shajapur, Rajgarh, Bhilsa, Vidisha, the whole of Bhopal State and the districts of Khandwa and Hoshangabad.
- RAP Network RAP Network endeavors to create a platform using their entire God given, provisions, potential and positions to promote the upcoming apostles and prophets and other ministers and leaders to fulfill their divine calling and mandate. This was a recent Crusade in Bal Bhavan, chandigarh called Festival of Deliverace. Hundreds thronged the meeting though there were 7other meetings in the city on the same days.
- Archdiocese of Guwahati Archdiocese of Guwahati has the territory consisting of 5 districts-Baksha, Morigaon, Kamrup, Nagaon and Goalpara-of the state of Assam.Guwahati, the gateway to North East India is the first place to be associated with Christianity in the region. They were enroute to Tibet from Hooghly.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.