ChristianityChristianity is one of the widely followed religions in the world. India also has a healthy representation of the Christian community in its population. Christianity directory of India is a vast online resource on the organisations promoting Christianity in India. Get valuable details such as the history, prayer meeting dates, photo gallery, contact information and other important services on the churches operating in India. View a listing of websites on Christianity, popular churches in India and various bodies promoting Christianity religion in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Jesus Youth Tkmce In India Jesus Youth network and activities are coordinated by Jesus Youth National Team and Jesus Youth movement is approved by the Catholic Bishops Conference of India (CBCI). In Kerala Jesus Youth initiatives are coordinated in 21 geographical zones and a number of all Kerala ministries. The Kerala Youth Central Team (KYCT) works towards the unity and all round spiritual growth of Jesus Youth endeavor in the state.
- Lutheran Missions We believe that Christ on the cross paid for each and every sin of each and every person on earth. We believe that the Bible is the pure and perfect word of God given to men for the purpose of telling us this wonderful news and that whatever it says is absolute truth.
- SHADDAI LITERATURE TRUST The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest to send workers Luke 10:2 Can all the Christians of England Hudson Taylor wrote, Sit still with folded arms while multitudes in China are perishing there - perishing for lack of knowledge-for lack of knowledge which England possesses so richly, which had made England what England is and made us what we are What does the master teach us Is it not that if one sheep out of a hundred be lost
- Saint Mary's Forane Church Provides information about St. Mary's Forane Church including history, attractions, institutions, festival calender and annual feast.
- St.Josephs Metropolitan Cathedral This 137-year old grand monumental Goethic structure has a moderate beginning. The initial Church was constructed in 1873 as a Parish Church to look after the spiritual needs of a few Catholic military men and a few Catholic families who mainly migrated from the coastal region of earstwhile Travancore state, comprising of the present Kanyakumari and Trivandrum Districts. The very name Palayam has its ethymological meaning a Contonment ie, the Militarys residence.
- Goldenduas Our LORD Appreciated Christians as per Quranic Verses 3:55,5:82,57:27,28 Except Quranic Verses 5:57,9:31. As per Quranic Versus 4:59 and 83, it is our duty to spread the following messages to all concerns towards public peace, security, health and wealth of mankind in the world as per our website www.goldenduas.com. The following message ought to have published to all the members of the group so far.As per quranic versus 4:59 and 83 it is a duty tospread the following messages in the interest of public peace, health and wealth.
- Brother Bakht Singh a Servant of God On Friday, September 22, 2000, the city of Hyderabad came to a stand still--the Hebron, Hermon compounds, all adjacent roads and the main road (Chikkadapalli) between Golconda Cross Roads and Narayanaguda Cemetery, were like a sea of saints, numbering according to some estimates, a quarter of a million (two and one half lakhs). Shops and offices were closed. Traffic was diverted.
- Christian Net Christian Net (International) and Anchor Leadership Ministries (ALM Ministries) stand to spread the Good News of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. The goal is to reach teens, youths and adults with this Good News by conducting meetings, Bible Studies and publishing literatures like ANCHORAGE (e-News Magazine), RACE TRACK (Magazine for Teens), The TRUE WITNESS (News Letter) and spiritual books.
- Franciscan Missionaries of Mary - India We are women disciples striving to live in complete, total and joyful availability like Mary mother of Jesus; through contemplation of the Incarnate Son Jesus we endeavour to discover the compassionate face of the Father and through our services to the needy, the least and the lost, manifest that same love to all peoples. In the spirit of Saint Francis of Assisi we journey with our brothers and sisters in the simplicity and
- The Light of Life Magazine "Light of Life" is a monthly magazine published in India catering to the whole Christian family. The endeavour is to inspire, instruct, inform and influence people in becoming better followers of Jesus Christ. It provides a forum where a Christian perspective is presented with a view to formulate Christian opinion in the country on matters of national and social significance.
- Sneha bhavan Charitable Society Late Fr.Joseph Kannampuzha.S.J. was the founder director of Snehabhavan Charitable Society. Its meaning and inspiration is derived from the late Fr. Joseph Kannampuzha S.J.He was a Jesuit priest belonging to Kerala Jesuit province.Moved and sensitized by the physical and mental sufferings of people he opted for a life closer to the poor,the DISABLED and weaker sections of Society.
- Jesus Youth An international catholic youth movement with a charismatic spirituality.
- YWCA of India Ms Harriette M Butt came to Mumbai then Bombay in 1874 and the following year, along with a friend, Ms Roberts, formed a branch of Young Womens Christian Association in Bombay. Till 1881, no minutes or any annual report have been found and so is difficult to conclude about the activities. However, in 1881, it was stated, for the very first time in print
- Jehovah Jireh We are Fundamental Baptist, Independent, non-charismatic people who love the Lord and His word! Basically we have a ministry among the non-Christiansand involved in Church Planting, Children ministry, work among the widows, Aids Patients, Children Scholarships, Bible Institute (for the village Pastors in their local language).
- CATHOLIC BENEDICITION CATHOLIC BENEDICITION is dare to pray for great things, as did Elijah.Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops James
- Churchesinindia.com A site engaged in providing information about churches in India.
- Assembly of God Church We are a Christian community of all ages learning to love and follow Jesus. We would be very pleased to welcome you, if you are already a Christian, or if you are wanting to find out about who Jesus is and what difference He makes to our lives. At our church you will meet new friends and get to know your neighbours, enjoy upbeat and meaningful worship.
- Annai Vailankanni Shrine Annai Vailankanni Shrine is served by the Diocesan Priests belonging to the Archdiocese of Madras - Mylapore. The Rector & Parish Priest followed by the Administrator, Assistant Parish Priest, the Confessor and the entire Parish council members of the Shrine aid in the overall growth of the Shrine.
- World Vision India World Vision India is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty and injustice. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, caste, race, ethnicity or gender.
- The Friendship Club The Friendship Clubs primary aim is to glorify Jesus Christ. To draw inspiration from the Word of God The Bible. To spread the Good News through its programmes. To bring forth Greater Unity in the Body of Christ. To spot, nurture, develop and showcase talent through a series of programmes.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.