ChristianityChristianity is one of the widely followed religions in the world. India also has a healthy representation of the Christian community in its population. Christianity directory of India is a vast online resource on the organisations promoting Christianity in India. Get valuable details such as the history, prayer meeting dates, photo gallery, contact information and other important services on the churches operating in India. View a listing of websites on Christianity, popular churches in India and various bodies promoting Christianity religion in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Zion Media Ministries Nalumavadi a small village surrounded by Paddy Fields, Mango Groves and a resourceful Water Spring. In this village the chosen vessel of God Bro.R.Jebasingh was born to Mr.V.Moses Rajamani and Mrs. Perinbam as a beloved son on 17th April, 1970. Right from his childhood, they brought him up in strict discipline and Christian virtues.
- Jesus Youth An international catholic youth movement with a charismatic spirituality.
- SGM Life Words SGM Lifewords is a member of a global family of organisations, partnering together with the common goal that the Bible's life words are seen, heard, and experienced as an essential part of everyday life, work and worship. SGM Lifewords began in 1888 as Scripture Gift Mission. The founder, printer William Walters, was concerned with making the Bible accessible and freely available to all.
- Brethren Assembly Offers news and resources for the Brethen community.
- International Church of the Grace of God The International Church of the Grace of God is a Brazilian Ministry present in several countries around the world, including the United States, Portugal, India, South Africa, and Japan. In Brazil, Grace of God Church has more than 2,500 churches and is usually recognized by its TV show named Faith Show, which is hosted by the founder of the Church, Dr. R. R. Soares.
- Peace Trust Kanyakumari Peace Trust Kanyakumari was founded in the year 1985 by Rev. Dr. Gnana Robinson, the then Principal of Tamilnadu Theological Seminary, Madurai, with the main objective of countering the sinister moves of the communal forces and working for justice, peace and harmony among the people of India.
- St. Mary's Basilica St.Mary's Basilica is a spacious gothic Church, designed by a French architect and built in the form of a Cross. It is 172 feet long and 50 feet broad. The imposing and magnificent tower forming the facade of the Church is 160 feet high. A beautiful statue of Mother Mary holding Child Jesus in her arms, 6 feet in height, set up in an attractive shrine just outside the Church building, is the chief object of veneration and source of inspiration for the people.
- Siloam Ministries Siloam Ministries is a Christian Evangelical organization, started with a divine Vision to share the Love and Compassion of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Bro. Jasper Jeba Prabhu, B.E (IT), M.E (CSE) is the founder of Siloam Ministries. He started his walk with Jesus by serving the LORD by playing music for more than a decade for various Christian organizations and across denomination.
- YMCA The Young Men's Christian Association was started in 1844 for better development of the youth and uncared children. At present YMCA is spread around the world and has branches in 127 countries. This has made it the largest youth organisation in the world.The Ernakulam YMCA got going in 1939 when the erstwhile state of Cochin with a flourishing port and commercial centre was in developing stages. In those days Cochin was the only city in the state with sea.
- Mar Thoma Syrian Church Mar Thoma Syrian Church traditionally believed to have been founded by Saint Thomas one of the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ, and know by the name of the Apostle, in the year AD 52, having its head quarters at S C S campus, Triruvalla, Kerala, India.
- St. John the Baptist Church Welcome to St. John the Baptist Church, Thane. Ours is a community of love and worship. We worship, study, pray and play together in good times and bad so that our life in Christ may grow stronger. We are a people of faith, hope and love. We strive to believe more firmly, trust more fully and love more deeply in faithful service.
- Hello Trichy Trichy is famous for the number of Christian churches it containsit is said to have the greatest number of chapels in India. The most famous are Holy Redeemers Church Sagayamatha Kovil, Our Lady of Lourdes Churchbuilt by Jesuits near Chatram bus stand, and The Cathedral in Melapudurbuilt by Jesuits, all more than a century and a half old.
- Oilnwine WE are a fellowship of brethren in ministry drawn from different parts of India. We are joined together by the Spirit into a relationship in the Son the Lord Jesus Christ for fulfilling His own eternal purpose. The vision that holds us together is the vision of God's Eternal Son and His glorious Bride, the Church. Our burden is the fullness of Christ.
- Mission Center The Anagalpura mission center is a project born out of concern for the deprived and ignored sections of the rural segment spread across in form of small villages in this part Bangalore.Incubated in 1997 by Syrian orthodox India,under the holy sea of Anthoic the mission dreams of an anagalpura composed of infrastructure.
- Chennai Church of Christ Chennai Church of Christ is a non denominational Family of God encourages all the Brothers and Sisters in Tamilnadu and all over India and Srilanka and all the Nations to reach the unreached with a Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ.Our destination is John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- AG Church Blessing Assembly of God is one of the rapid growing churches which is passionate about Jesus, sold-out for the Gospel, in love with people and on the cutting-edge of ministry in India's most progressive city, Gurgaon.The Blessing AG Church's mission is to reach out the people, who have lost their hopes in personal life, in and around the National Capital Region, for Christ. Our desire is to equip the believers in Christ, to reflect His likeness.
- St. John of God Centre St. John of God Centre was started for the well-being of the differently abled, in 1998,by the Hospitaller Order of St. John of God (popularly known as Brothers of St. John of God)an international health care and social service organization that has been in India since 1969.
- National Council Of Churches In India The NCCI is the united expression of the Protestant and Orthodox churches in India. It is a common platform for thought and action by bringing together the Churches and other Christian organizations for mutual consultation, assistance and action in all matters related to life and witness.
- Congregation of Carmelities of Mary Immaculate He is the visionary, who along with his confreres, initiated a great process for the renewal of the Church, both Syrian and Latin, in Kerala, through systematic faith formation, retreat preaching, Sunday Homilies, and sacramental re-vitalization of the laity, during the 19th century at a decisive era of the Church, thus becoming a great reformer and defender of the Church.
- Church of North India Church of North India as a United and Uniting together is committed to announce the Good News of the reign of God inaugurated through death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in proclamation and to demonstrate in actions to restore the integrity of Gods creation through continuous struggle against the demonic powers by breaking down the barriers of caste, class, gender, economic inequality and exploitation of the nature.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.