FestivalsFestivals truly bring out the rich diversity of India in its best form. Many festivals are celebrated across India on national and state levels. The festivals directory of India is a vast information resource on the various festivals celebrated in India. Here under the festival web guide get all detailed information on various religious festivals of India, harvest festivals, famous rural fairs and festivals of India and other festival information such as upcoming festivals, dates and events, cultural programs and performances during the time of festivals in India. View a website listing of popular Indian festivals under the online festival directory.
Latest Website Listings
- Republic day The Pataudi Palace, property of the Neemrana Hotels, has become a popular hotspot for quick getaways from Delhi. What is essentially the palace of the Nawab of Pataudi, this place has stunning natural beauty and exciting facilities for inmates to enjoy a perfect weekend.
- Pinarayionline Providing information about tourist places, temples and festivals of kerala.
- christmas One particularly nice thing about Christmas is that most of us have the opportunity of enjoying food that we don't normally eat at any other time of year. It's not just the absence of Christmas delicacies throughout the rest of the year that makes them special, it is also the wonderful richness of the seasonal food. It is the one time of the year when most of us can reassure ourselves with those bold words "What the hell, it's only once a year".
- Prasiddha Foundati Delhi International Arts Festival is positioned as India’s Signature Festival and efforts are on to place it on the international cultural map so that it attracts artistes, writers, connoisseurs and tourists from all over the world and serves as a significant platform for cultural diplomacy. Cutting across geographical barriers and looking beyond cultural stereotypes.
- Rajasthan Leisure Pvt. Ltd. We, Rajasthan Leisure Pvt. Ltd. as a destination management company try to make your leisure time most joyful and happiest of your life. We even make your business time most pleasurable and hassle free while you decide to organize your tour with us. We are headquartered in Jaipur Rajasthan and have branch offices/contact persons across Rajasthan and in main cities in India.
- Christmas Day A festival site on Christmas day offering Christmas shopping from top e-commerce enabled sites, information about Christmas celebrations, evolution, significance, poems, stories and Christmas gifts.
- dussehra Dusshera is the main Hindu festival of Karnataka. This ten days festival was celebrated with extravagance by the rulers of Vijayanagar Empire. Later, this became a tradition. The festival was celebrated at Mysore where a Durbar was held for 9 days and on the 10th day a huge procession was taken out with decorated elephants, colorful folks and much more. It is still celebrated in Mysore with great pomp and show.
- Father's Day Celebration A festival site dedicated to Fathers Day, with information about its history, significance, importance, celebrations, meanings, messages for fathers, poems for fathers including fathers day games, father's day games, cards and clip arts.
- Ramgarhiakom Republic day celebration at Indian consulate office at Birmingham. S. Lachhman Singh Bhamra and S.Didar Singh Bansal also seen in the picture.
- Durga Puja About goddess Durga, puja rituals, mythology, traditions, celebrations, recipes, greeting cards and photo gallery.
- St Valentine's Day Providing information about st valentine’s day festival, its celebrations, history, legends, traditions, customs, st. valentines day massacre, gifts ideas, quotes, humor, symbols and recipes.
- Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar provided a shelter for Samajam and it has become an impetus for our growth. Our Library and Reading Room, located at ITI Township, is considered as one of the best outside Kerala. Right from the inception we have been celebrating Onam, the festival of Keralites, irrespective of caste creed and religion, with pomp and gaiety.
- Raksha Bandhan Provding information about Raksha Bandhan - a festival like a thread of love - in terms of history, legends, significance, taditions & customs to rakhi greeting cards, messages, thali decoration, recipes and gifts.
- Sri Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple We welcome you to the official Web site of Sri Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple. This picturesque Temple town Kateel abode of Goddess Durga Parameshawari located on the bank of river Nandini is about 26 k.m.from Mangalore, a place known for its serene nature and beautiful surroundings. The very Temple of Maatha Durga Parameshawari is located in the middle of the river Nandini.
- Shree Ayyappan temple Shree Ayyappan temple was constructed by Sri Sastha Trust which is an Registerd Charitable Organisation founded by Sri T.V. Raghavan in memory of Late. Sri T.S. Viswanathan and with the blessings of Smt. T. Vasantha.The land for Construction of the Temple was gifted by Sri T. Malathi and Sri T. Nalini.
- Spice Court Spice Court at Civil Lines, is one of the supreme multi cuisines restaurants in town. Situated at a posh locality in the city, the joint offers the best in hospitality, ambience, and entertainment and of course food.Appealing to the eye this multi-cuisine restaurant does stimulate the senses fully. The restaurant has a culbhouse ambience with a covered restaurant and also an open area.
- Bhai Dooj A festival site offering information about legends of Bhai dooj, meaning & significance of bhai dooj, customs & traditions, puja decorative items, greeting cards and recipes.
- Onam Festival The biggest festival of Kerala helps to bring best of kerala art & culture with onam fun gifts, greetings and recipes.
- New Year Festival A festival site providing information about new year festival, new year eve celebrations, traditions, resolutions, quotes, messages, poems, songs, recipes, wishes and more.
- festivals in kerala The giddha dance of Punjab, the kaykotti kali during Onam is the diversity of the Indian culture. Usually each tradition, dance or song form is associated with a festival. The typicality of the harvest festival in India like a Vaisakhi in Punjab or a Vishu in Kerala denotes the bounty and blessings received by nature. The Rath yatra, monthly holy days are revered by all Indians. Sweetmeats in India and attire for festivals are customary and there is a rich tradition followed by all Indians in their homes as a part of celebration.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.