FestivalsFestivals truly bring out the rich diversity of India in its best form. Many festivals are celebrated across India on national and state levels. The festivals directory of India is a vast information resource on the various festivals celebrated in India. Here under the festival web guide get all detailed information on various religious festivals of India, harvest festivals, famous rural fairs and festivals of India and other festival information such as upcoming festivals, dates and events, cultural programs and performances during the time of festivals in India. View a website listing of popular Indian festivals under the online festival directory.
Latest Website Listings
- Shree Ayyappan temple Shree Ayyappan temple was constructed by Sri Sastha Trust which is an Registerd Charitable Organisation founded by Sri T.V. Raghavan in memory of Late. Sri T.S. Viswanathan and with the blessings of Smt. T. Vasantha.The land for Construction of the Temple was gifted by Sri T. Malathi and Sri T. Nalini.
- Baisakhi Festival Providing information about Baisakhi Festival, harvest festival, its significance, history, legends, customs & traditions, celebrations, foundation of khalsa panth, baisakhi dances, recipes & importance in india.
- Teej Festival Offering information about teej festival, its rituals, significance, legends, puja process, celebrations, recipes, gift ideas and fast of teej.
- Pongal Festival Offering information about one of the most popular harvest fastival of south india including it's meaning & significance, traditions, rituals, songs, dances, greetings and pictures gallery.
- dussehra Dusshera is the main Hindu festival of Karnataka. This ten days festival was celebrated with extravagance by the rulers of Vijayanagar Empire. Later, this became a tradition. The festival was celebrated at Mysore where a Durbar was held for 9 days and on the 10th day a huge procession was taken out with decorated elephants, colorful folks and much more. It is still celebrated in Mysore with great pomp and show.
- Telugu Association of Greater Greenville Telugu Association of Greater Greenville TAGG is a non-profit organization devoted to the awareness and promotion of Telugu Culture in the Greater Greenville Area. The association caters to the cultural and social needs of the Telugu people living in and around Greater Greenville Area. TAGG organizes events to celebrate major festivals and organizes a picnic during summer as scheduled activities.
- Prasiddha Foundati Delhi International Arts Festival is positioned as India’s Signature Festival and efforts are on to place it on the international cultural map so that it attracts artistes, writers, connoisseurs and tourists from all over the world and serves as a significant platform for cultural diplomacy. Cutting across geographical barriers and looking beyond cultural stereotypes.
- festivals in kerala Every festival takes an important part in the life of different peoples from different communities of India. There are many festivals can be celebrated on different religious occasions. Indian Festivals are celebrated across the world because the Indian people are everywhere in the world. some of them are doing jobs abroad or some of them are good big businessmen.
- Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar provided a shelter for Samajam and it has become an impetus for our growth. Our Library and Reading Room, located at ITI Township, is considered as one of the best outside Kerala. Right from the inception we have been celebrating Onam, the festival of Keralites, irrespective of caste creed and religion, with pomp and gaiety.
- Christmas Day Providing information about one of the most pouplar festivals of Christians with information about Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, christmas tree, christmas history, religious aspects, christmas story, origin of festival, celebrations, inlcuding gifts, costumes, ornaments, recipes.
- Rajasthan Leisure Pvt. Ltd. We, Rajasthan Leisure Pvt. Ltd. as a destination management company try to make your leisure time most joyful and happiest of your life. We even make your business time most pleasurable and hassle free while you decide to organize your tour with us. We are headquartered in Jaipur Rajasthan and have branch offices/contact persons across Rajasthan and in main cities in India.
- Mountain Echoes Mountain Echoes is a unique literary and cultural festival set in the pristine beauty of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Organised by the India Bhutan Foundation in association with Siyahi, this first-ever festival aims to provide a platform for authors to engage in a cultural dialogue and celebrate tales of a shared landscape in the Himalayan region
- Onam Festival The biggest festival of Kerala helps to bring best of kerala art & culture with onam fun gifts, greetings and recipes.
- Padayani Padayani is the annual ritualistic festival celebrated in Bhadrakali temples of Central travancore zone with due dedications. The very spirit of central travancore finds its appearance in Padayani as that of Malabar in Theyyam. Padayani all the villagers take active part without racial discriminations.
- PRARABDHA Samiti Email directory of news papesr for dispach of press note.
- GOPURAM PRODUCTS It provides the information about traditional agents.
- ePuja ePuja conducts Pujas , Homams and other festivities in various temples of importance in South India. ePuja also organizes Thirumanjanams and Parayanams at various temples. ePuja organizes and performs on your behalf, Pujas, Homams and other offerings at various temples on your Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries and other important occasions in your life to invoke the Blessings of God.
- Festivals in India Engaged in providing information about festivals, gods, goddesses, mantras and aarti.
- Pinarayionline Providing information about tourist places, temples and festivals of kerala.
- festivals in kerala The giddha dance of Punjab, the kaykotti kali during Onam is the diversity of the Indian culture. Usually each tradition, dance or song form is associated with a festival. The typicality of the harvest festival in India like a Vaisakhi in Punjab or a Vishu in Kerala denotes the bounty and blessings received by nature. The Rath yatra, monthly holy days are revered by all Indians. Sweetmeats in India and attire for festivals are customary and there is a rich tradition followed by all Indians in their homes as a part of celebration.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.