FestivalsFestivals truly bring out the rich diversity of India in its best form. Many festivals are celebrated across India on national and state levels. The festivals directory of India is a vast information resource on the various festivals celebrated in India. Here under the festival web guide get all detailed information on various religious festivals of India, harvest festivals, famous rural fairs and festivals of India and other festival information such as upcoming festivals, dates and events, cultural programs and performances during the time of festivals in India. View a website listing of popular Indian festivals under the online festival directory.
Latest Website Listings
- Rakhi Festival A festival site dedicated to Rakhi with information about its celebrations, evolution, significance, sms, poems, quotes, trendy and traditional rakhi styles.
- Baisakhi -- Harvest Festival Offering information about Baisakhi, a festival of North India and more prominently in Punjab.
- Baisakhi Among the popular festivals enriching the varied culture of India, is the festival of Baisakhi. The festival stands for the dawn of a New Year in the northern India, especially in Punjab. Baisakhi holds a unique significance in Punjab, commemorating the founding of the Khalsa by the tenth guru, Guru Gobind Singh.
- Rajasthan Leisure Pvt. Ltd. We, Rajasthan Leisure Pvt. Ltd. as a destination management company try to make your leisure time most joyful and happiest of your life. We even make your business time most pleasurable and hassle free while you decide to organize your tour with us. We are headquartered in Jaipur Rajasthan and have branch offices/contact persons across Rajasthan and in main cities in India.
- Attukal Bhagavathy Temple Attukal temple is the abode of the goddess, who is the supreme preserver and destroyer. She cares her devotees like a mother does her children. For the devotees, Attukal Devi (Attukal Amma or Attukal Bhagavathy) is supreme power, capable of delivering all the wishes of her devotees. Several women devotees testify the supreme power of this shrine, and tell you how Attukal Devi has ble
- Thanksgiving Day Providing information about thanksgiving day traditions, customs, feast, celebrations, recipes and thanksgiving day fun including gifts, cards, jokes, poems and messages.
- Mother's Day Providing information about Mother's Day celebration such as it's history, story of julia ward howe & anna jarvis, mother's day gifts, greeting cards and special recepies.
- Ramgarhiakom Republic day celebration at Indian consulate office at Birmingham. S. Lachhman Singh Bhamra and S.Didar Singh Bansal also seen in the picture.
- Sri Danamma Devi Devasthana The thought of a temple devoted to Sri Danamma Devi, to be built in Haveri, has been in the offing for several decades now, and finally took shape, when a group of women devotees in Haveri, took the initiative and held a meeting in 2003, which nominated nine devotees to lead the long aspired dream of building a temple of Sri Danamma Devi in Haveri. The meeting also unanimously suggested the name of Smt.
- Bhima Kali Ji Temple The second aarti is performed after two hours of the first. The third aarti is at noon and the offerings are the local food to the mother goddess. On the occasion of New Year publishing of New Year's Calender is a regular feature of the trust. In a day four aartis are done at regular intervals at the shrine.
- Bhai Dooj A festival site offering information about legends of Bhai dooj, meaning & significance of bhai dooj, customs & traditions, puja decorative items, greeting cards and recipes.
- Prayas Welfare Trust We have done a lot to develop Vrindavan as the most religious place of the world Thousands of religious people have chosen to live in Vrindavan for the rest of tier lives after retirement. There is no doubt that Vrindavan with its rich religion & cultural heritage was once the most favorite abode of Lord Krishna.
- Holi Festival Providing information about festival of love and colors, traditions & customs of festival, festival greetings, songs, gifts and messages.
- festivals It is one of the important festivals of Kerala. Vishu is celebrated in the month of April. According to the old traditional Malayalam calendar it is the 1st day of the New Year. The main event of the Vishu celebration is the 'Kani- Kanal'. Coconuts, fruits, cereals and Konna flowers are kept in big pots to prepare Kani. Behind this pot, a mirror and a garlanded statue of Krishna are kept. Early morning on the Vishu day, the master of the house sees the Kani and then the rest of the family follows. Children's are brought blind folded to see the Kani. The elders in the family give money to the youngsters and bless them. According to the local beliefs, if we you Kani good luck will stay with you till the year end.
- Rakhi Mart Make this Rakhi unforgettable for your dear brother and beloved bhabhi with Rakhi Mart : Your world to the bond between a brother and sister. Choose from the wide range of exclusive handcrafted zari work rakhis, designer rakhis, auspicious and traditional Pooja Thali, Thread Rakhis, sandalwood rakhi, pearl rakhi, gold plated rakhis, silver plated rakhis, god rakhis, cartoon and soft fiber rakhis for kids, exclusive bhaiya bhabhi rakhis and specially mouthwatering sweets made in pure desi ghee of India.
- Father's Day Celebration A festival site dedicated to Fathers Day, with information about its history, significance, importance, celebrations, meanings, messages for fathers, poems for fathers including fathers day games, father's day games, cards and clip arts.
- Krishna Janmashtami Providing information about birth of Lord Krishna, legend of janmashtami, rituals, celebrations, bhajans, arti, pooja process, recipes, famous krishna temples and more.
- PRARABDHA Samiti Email directory of news papesr for dispach of press note.
- Kadambavanam Kadambavanam is their Dream Project envisioned to protect and promote the cause of Tamil heritage and culture. It invites you to an evening of cultural activities capturing the different facets of the Tamil People. Astrology is part and parcel of Tamil tradition.
- Mountain Echoes Mountain Echoes is a unique literary and cultural festival set in the pristine beauty of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Organised by the India Bhutan Foundation in association with Siyahi, this first-ever festival aims to provide a platform for authors to engage in a cultural dialogue and celebrate tales of a shared landscape in the Himalayan region
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.