HinduismDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Holy Bharat Pilgrimage "Holy Bharat" is to be designed as a permanent Diary recorded carefully which can be preserved for long time to come and would be served as an immediate reference directory. To put briefly "Holy Bharat" would be "Treasure Cave" where, Immediate Treasure of Knowledge is stored and more you dig, the more you get.
- Shree Bavishi Mataji Temple Trust In this land is situated a little village to Kotada the eastern side of Jamjodhpur taluka center of Jamnagar District. Kotada is on the eastern bank of the holy river vinu as if a child held at the waist by its mother. On the outskirts of Kotada is present goddess Bavishi who as people believe, is fulfilling the wishes and removing the woes of her devotees. Here the latest facilities has been made available by the well established devotees for the pilgrims living outside or inside the country.
- Mookambika Temple The history of Kollur Mookambika temple states that there lived a demon named Kaumasura who was unleashing a reign of terror upon all the gods with his special power given by Lord Shiva. When all the gods were trying their best to stay away from his vicinity, Guru Shukracharya brings good news to the gods that this demon would face death by a woman, that is Parvathi Devi. Knowing this Kaumasura undertakes severe penance, Lord Shiva asks this demon to ask for the boon, sensing grave danger if he his offered the boon, this goddess of speech makes this demon dumb.
- Sri Gurugranth Sahib Learn about the religious significance of the temple, including why it was built at the lowest level.
- Tuljabhavani Trust The temple town of Tuljapur, a tehsil in Osmanabad district of Maharashtra, is located at the end of the plateau where the state highway from Aurangabad descends in the Solapur plains. It is a centre of trade in grains and lies 45 km 28 miles north of Solapur, the biggest textile manufacturing centre in Maharashtra, and 22.54 km 14 miles due south of Osmanabad, the district headquarters.
- Famout Indian Temples The Temple (Mandir) is a place of worship or prayer for Hindus. It is an extraordinary tradition that dates back many millennia. It is built according to the principles of ancient Indian Shilpashastras.
- Sewa International Sewa International is a not-for-profit organization inspired by the noble Hindu tradition of service before self, working for promoting voluntarism internationally especially among children, youth, women and energetic senior citizens; building an international network of not-for-profit organizations;
- KALIGHAT.NET Our website KALIGHAT.NET was started for giving online Hindu Puja or Pooja and other Puja related services to all devout around the world. The venture was started for providing Puja or Pooja services to those persons who due to any reason may be for the matter of distance can not reach those temples frequently but needs to offer Puja there.
- Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission are twin organizations which form the core of a worldwide spiritual movement, which aims at the harmony of religions, harmony of the East and the West, harmony of the ancient and the modern, spiritual fulfillment, all - round development of human faculties, social equality, and peace for all humanity, without any distinctions of creed, caste, race or nationality.
- Ramapeer.org Taparia family basically from Sri Balaji (Nagour, Rajasthan) at present in Lakhimpur Kher (U.P) are devotees of Baba Ramdev ji peer Runicha. We got many Parcha from Ramapeer. This website is developed for all those who keep faith on Baba Ramdev ji peer. In future we are planning for Online Live Arti & Darshan of Baba Ramdev ji peer. We hope will get full support from all of Baba's devotees.
- Sagar world Sagar world is the official website for the upcoming theme park called Sagar World, the first of which will be situated on the outskirts of Navi Mumbai with a total of 9 theme parks all over India. The website will be an all inclusive internet solution for anything connected with Spiritualism, Mythology and Ancient History and Heritage of our great country India.
- porwalduniya "This Website is made by Gopesh Porwal with Mr. S.L. Porwal , Indore. the main aim of www.porwalduniya.com is to provide important information to all porwals in any city , any country . I m very thankful to the Mr. Swapnil Parkhya ( Director Parkhya Solutions , Indore ) for Provide me this greatful opportunity and his team Mr.Brajesh Vijaypuriya (Sr.Software Developer)
- SRI MAHAVARAHI Annai Varahi resides in the Sri Chakra in the 16th Pragaram which was made by Maragatha Maha Mandapam. She is a symbol of purity, peace and prosperity. She emerged from the Anugusam (weapon) of Devi Sri Lalitha Paramashwari. She is the commander and leader to the battalion force of Sri RajaRajeshwari. Varahi is one of the saptha mathrukas seven divine mothers. Varahi is classed as the fifth among the seven “mother-like” divinities (Saptmatrukas) and hence also called Panchami
- Charbhuja Fragrance We offer Agarbattis And Incense Sticks, Medium Range Agarbatti Boxes, Golden Range Agarbattis and Premium Range Agarbatti Rolls.
- sabarimala Since the dawn of time, the ancient land of Kerala has been a haven for seekers of the eternal truth. Like the rest of India, it is steeped in tradition and is home to a million shrines, big and small. A most important pilgrim site of Hinduism in this miniscule South Indian state is Sabarimala.
- Om Sri Mahamayi Satsangam An website of om sri mahamayi satsangam samiti providing information about satsang.
- I love India Offering information about Hindu festivals, sikh festivals, national festivals, buddhist festivals, muslim festivals and general festivals.
- Balu.Saravana Sarma "K.V.B.Saravanan, Hindu Priest, Astrologer, Jothisham, Iyer, Gurukkal, Prohithar, Iyar, Tambaram, Wedding, Thevasam, Thithi, Kalyanam, Balu saravana sarma, Kalyan nagar, India, Death rite priest, Bramin, Temple, Siva, Murugan, Deepavali Here I share my ideas and creations with you, I take more efforts to publish the most needful information related to Pooja, Astrology, Hinduism, etc. I request you to please share your valuable golden ideas and suggestions
- Pravesh bedi & sons Pravesh Bedi & Sons are manufacturers and exporters of god statues, religious statues, figures and plaques.
- Hotel kumara 'Hotel Kumara' is the outcome of our thought of catering the needs of the common man as well as the devotees, who throng here for prosperity and longevity to enjoy the comforts of stay at an affordable cost. Hotel Kumara standsout as a landmark at Thirukkadaiyur (24 Km east of Mayiladuthurai) in Nagai district of Tamilnadu of south India.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.