HinduismDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Sri Shirdi Sai Seva Trust Shri Shirdi Saibaba Seva Trust, Saisthali, is the Governing and Administrative body of Shri Saibaba's Temple and The Charitable Trust and devoted to spread the message of Lord Sri Sai Baba. Shri Shirdi Saibaba Seva Trust, Saisthali, is the authorized body to control and manage the day-to-day activities at the Shri Saibaba Temple.
- The Nayaswami Order The Nayaswami Order is a new movement in renunciation launched in late 2009 by Nayaswami Kriyananda, a direct disciple for over 60 years of the great yoga Master, Paramhansa Yogananda. In his book, A Renunciate Order for the New Age, Nayaswami Kriyananda describes a new model based on positive aspects of renunciation ó rather than the traditional world-negating approach.
- Sri Sai Sadan The temple is a two floored construction facing North. The prime idol is placed in the ground floor and in the first floor Chanting Mandir Dwarakamayi Baba is placed. In the month of August 2003, Sai Satsang programme began in the mandir. Sri Allu bhaskar Reddy is conducting this programme in the temple since then on every Sunday evening.
- Palanitemples.com Palanitemples.com offer information about Palani (Palaniambathi), the third Padai Veedu, the third abode of Lod Muruga as Sri Palaniandavar - history, legends, pooja details & timings (six types of 'Kala Poojas'), appearance of Sri Palaiandavar in different costumes (Alangarams).
- Sai Baba Of Shirdi This magazine aims to bring out authentic notes and memos, photographs, articles, etc. available on Shri Shidi Sai with an endeavour to enlighten many aspects of Shri Shirdi Sai's Life. Through this magazine we also endeavour to nurture a common bond of Shri Saiís love and compassion.
- Sri Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple Cochin Devaswom Board welcomes you to Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple. It is the most important Temple among the 393 shrines spread over 3 Districts of Kerala and coming under the administration of Cochin Devaswom Board. The Divine Mother known as Rajarajeswari (Adiparasakthi) is worshipped here in three forms Saraswathy in the morning, Lakshmi at noon and Durga in the evening.
- Sri Mahalakshmi Temple Offering information about mahalakshmi temple, profile of temple, concept of temples, legends of gods, types of pujas, donations and prasad.
- Digamber Jain Temples We Digambar Jains start our day with the auspicious darshan of Jinendra Bhagwan. Our faith in Jinendra Bhagwan knows no boundaries. We, therefore feel it necessary to visit the temple daily for a better life. However, due to hectic schedules at workplace and several other reasons make it difficult to visit the temple.
- vinicity Astro Temple Astrology has been my hobby since my graduation in Mathematics in 1956 from the MadrasNow Chennai University and I have been doing research in the Hindu Vedic system of Astrology and the subjects connected thereto, like Hindu astronomy, and Panchang calculations and also in Modern astronomy, which was my subject in the degree course. I
- Sai Kerala We have immense pleasure to invite you to explore the almighty of Saibaba. It is a pride for us that we walk on the same soil where his footsteps printed the mark of divinity.Dhakshin Shirdi Saibaba temple is situated in Thiruvilwamala,Thrissur District,Kerala,South India.
- Mookambika Temple The history of Kollur Mookambika temple states that there lived a demon named Kaumasura who was unleashing a reign of terror upon all the gods with his special power given by Lord Shiva. When all the gods were trying their best to stay away from his vicinity, Guru Shukracharya brings good news to the gods that this demon would face death by a woman, that is Parvathi Devi. Knowing this Kaumasura undertakes severe penance, Lord Shiva asks this demon to ask for the boon, sensing grave danger if he his offered the boon, this goddess of speech makes this demon dumb.
- Titus Faith Ministries Social religious charitable trust ,aims to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ personally to the unreached crowd of India.
- Art Of Man Making Welcome to Art of Man Making, a website created with a vision of promoting ideas of Shrimat Bhagavad Gita. Now a days it is very essential of learning Bhagavad Gita for all range of people to make the life and career in success. It can enlighten your vision and lead to right path. The Gita said 5000 years back, and still it is having a power to enlighten your path with rich of goodness and love.
- THATAI TOUR & TRAVELS Four objectives of human life as brought forward by Indian spiritual beliefs areóDharm (righteousness), Kaam (Pleasure), Moksh (Knowledge) and Arth (Wealth). When people visit the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi Maa all these four blessings are conferred on them. It is believed that no one goes empty handed from the great pilgrimage of Vaishno Devi Maa.
- West 2 india West2India Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd. brings you the largest online puja store in the form of www.west2india.com
- Astrology & Horoscope Offering free information on all aspects of astrology, zodiac signs, horoscope and compatibility.
- GURURAGHAVENDRA.ORG We at GuruRaghavendra.org Portal has been launched on 17th March 2005. All papers, greetings, e-books, screen savers, music and video downloads and 100s of hours of English discourses, Music and shlokas, screensavers, e-books and wallpapers are available in GuruRaghavendra.org,It is located in Mantralaya, kurnool district,Andhra Pradesh
- Param Satta This mission is not our own and personal mission but a mission of and by all the living beings and to make this mission a grand success for benefit of all of us, please send this message to all the living beings on the earth in all the manners and methods possible.
- Famout Indian Temples The Temple (Mandir) is a place of worship or prayer for Hindus. It is an extraordinary tradition that dates back many millennia. It is built according to the principles of ancient Indian Shilpashastras.
- Shree Bavishi Mataji Temple Trust In this land is situated a little village to Kotada the eastern side of Jamjodhpur taluka center of Jamnagar District. Kotada is on the eastern bank of the holy river vinu as if a child held at the waist by its mother. On the outskirts of Kotada is present goddess Bavishi who as people believe, is fulfilling the wishes and removing the woes of her devotees. Here the latest facilities has been made available by the well established devotees for the pilgrims living outside or inside the country.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.