HinduismDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Ramakrishna Math Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission are twin organizations which form the core of a worldwide spiritual movement. Our aims at the harmony of religions, harmony of the East and the West, harmony of the ancient and the modern, spiritual fulfillment, all-round development of human faculties, social equality, and peace for all humanity.
- NEEMASAMAJ While some believe that a matrimonial alliance is merely a 'Holy' knot and is best left on God & fate, others think of a matrimonial alliance as a 'moral' and 'social' obligation which must be settled within the parameters of one's family, culture and society
- Vaduvur Sri Kothandaramaswamy Temple The Temple of Lord Sri Ramar at Vaduvur, Thanjavur Dist. Has been renowened since the time of the Maratha Kings of Thanjavur. This renown of Lord Sri Ramas shrine springs from two major factor: Here, Sri Ramas idol is incomparably beautiful,sporting a smile that is at once lifelike and superhuman. The Lord here is also reputed to be a giver of boons and a destroyer of devotees sins.
- YOGADA SATSANGA DHYANA KENDRA The little ones of our beloved Guru, Shri Shri Paramahansa Yogananda dwelling in and around Coimbatore came together by the grace of God and Gurus in 1982 .Mr.P.Kuppuswami of Truppur one of the earliest devotees of our Guru took the initiative in this regard. His efforts for forming a YSS meditation group at Coimbatore was guided by Swami Bhavananda Giri, the then Dharmacharya of YSS ashrams in India.
- Ramakrishna Tapovan Ramakrishna Tapovan, a registered Public Charitable Trust, was established in November 2002. Its aim is to implement 'Practical Vedanta' among the masses, as it was taught and practiced by Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.
- Sanskar Info TV Pvt. Ltd. Providing hindu bhajans, aartis, aradhanas, program on yoga, satsang samachar and watch live sanskar TV.
- Sai Baba Of Shirdi This magazine aims to bring out authentic notes and memos, photographs, articles, etc. available on Shri Shidi Sai with an endeavour to enlighten many aspects of Shri Shirdi Sai's Life. Through this magazine we also endeavour to nurture a common bond of Shri Saiís love and compassion.
- Ramakrishna Math Baranagar Math is the genesis of the Ramakrishna movement and also of Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission. After the Mahasamadhi of Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna at Cossipore Garden-House on 16th August 1886, practised severe spiritual austerities and assimilated the ideas and ideals of Sri Ramakrishna in a dilapidated house at Baranagar for more than five years, which is known as Baranagar Math the first monastery of the Ramakrishna Order.
- Sivananda Ashram Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad is an organization established to disseminate message and wisdom teachings of Holy Master Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj. It is managed by Sri Divya Jivan Sanskrutik Sangh. Brahmlin Sri Swami Pavitranandaji Maharaj, before sanyasa known as Sri Laxmikant Dave, had aspired to bring up an Ashram in Ahmedabad. He incessantly worked to acquire four acres of land, on which the ashram is established today, from government of Gujarat. Today the Ashram is well known for its multifaceted educational, socio-religious and spiritual activities.
- Yogoda Satsanga Society of India Yogoda Satsanga Society of India was founded by Paramahansa Yogananda in 1917. Its headquarters, Yogoda Satsanga Math, is situated on the banks of the Ganges at Dakshineswar, near Kolkata, with a branch math at Ranchi, Jharkhand and many branch centres. In addition to meditation centres throughout India, there are twenty-three educational institutions, from primary through college
- Ramapeer.org Taparia family basically from Sri Balaji (Nagour, Rajasthan) at present in Lakhimpur Kher (U.P) are devotees of Baba Ramdev ji peer Runicha. We got many Parcha from Ramapeer. This website is developed for all those who keep faith on Baba Ramdev ji peer. In future we are planning for Online Live Arti & Darshan of Baba Ramdev ji peer. We hope will get full support from all of Baba's devotees.
- Jagannath dham The Temple of Jagannath stands on an eminence near the sea at Puri, situated on the east-coast of India. For centuries Puri, Purushottama Puri, so Sri kshetra, as the place is variously known, has been an important centre of Hindu worship, famous alike for sanctity and historic associations. Puri is the seat of Jagannath, the Lord of Universe.
- Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple or the Sree Anantha Padmanabhaswamy Temple is a famous ancient Lord Vishnu temple located inside the East Fort of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Sree Anantha Padmanabhaswamy Temple is one of the 108 Divya Desams, the holiest abodes of the Lord Mahavishnu. Lord Vishnu is seen here in Anananthasayanam posture, lying on Sri Anantha, the hooded snake. The city of Thiruvananthapuram is named after the Lord. This magnificent Hindu temple is an important landmark of the Trivandrum city.
- JEEVAN VIKAS SANSTHA The Catholic Mission Diocese of Amravati, created in the year 1955 and spread out in 46,447 Sq. kilometers, has the 5 Civil Districts of Amravati, Akola, Buldhana, Washim and Yavatmal as part of its geographical jurisdiction. The Diocese of Amravati has the total population of 99,41,903 as per the 2001 National Census of which the Catholics are only 6,224. Vast majority of its population is comprised of the Hindus, Muslims and Buddhists.
- I love India Offering information about Hindu festivals, sikh festivals, national festivals, buddhist festivals, muslim festivals and general festivals.
- Shaligram Shaligram Provide a world class of shaligram that is the our rare collections. Our vision is to deliver Cost effective quality products. Deliver high quality, reliable and cost-effective products & services to customers across the country and around the globe.
- Vishal International Vishal International is one of the most reliable marble god statues manufacturers, white metal god statues exporters, black metal god statues suppliers, resin god statues manufacturers and quality pooja items distributors. It is an 100% export oriented organization.
- Sri Shirdi Sai Seva Trust Sai Baba, one of the foremost saints of modern India, the Fifth avatar (incarnation) of Lord Dattatreya in this age of Kali, lived in the tiny village of Shirdi in the State of Maharashtra for sixty years and elevated it to the status of a great spiritual centre. He never preached, toured nor discoursed. He never advertised himself. Yet by the sheer brilliance of his spiritual fire did he draw innumerable devotees to him from all over the country, irrespective of their caste, creed or religion.
- Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta An official website offering information about swami viswamjee.
- Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham More than 2500 years ago, an avalanche of heretic and non-Vedic sects, with horrible religious practices threatened to wipe away the ancient Veda-Dharma. In the Bhagavad Geeta, Lord Krishna has told Arjuna that, whenever there arises danger to Dharma, He (Krishna) will incarnate in this world to eradicate adharma and re-establish Dharma.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.