HinduismDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Arya Samaj Mandir, Court Marriage, Love Marriage in delhi Get married (love marriage) in Arya samaj mandir. We arrange Arya samaj marriages in Delhi,Gurgaon,Noida,Ghaziabad. If you are looking Arya samaj mandir in Delhi,Gurgaon,Noida,Ghaziabad. Contact Us
- TemplePages.com Bharath or India as a whole is known as a land of great spirituality. It kept its holiness and divinity for a long time despite repetitive attacks from outsiders to subdue its very quality of the great practices. These varied widely in ways of worship, gods worshipped, symbols, temple construction methods and rituals.
- The Delhi Bhajana Samaj (regd) The Delhi Bhajana Samaj was formally registered as a Society in the year 1956, as an amalgamation of a few othr institutions who were carrying on similar activities for nearly two decades earlier.The samaj felt that the construction and management of a temple complex, to cater to the needs of residents of Dwarka, in particular and those of NCR of Delhi in general, coming from different states of India, would need special skills and special administrative experience.
- JEEVAN VIKAS SANSTHA The Catholic Mission Diocese of Amravati, created in the year 1955 and spread out in 46,447 Sq. kilometers, has the 5 Civil Districts of Amravati, Akola, Buldhana, Washim and Yavatmal as part of its geographical jurisdiction. The Diocese of Amravati has the total population of 99,41,903 as per the 2001 National Census of which the Catholics are only 6,224. Vast majority of its population is comprised of the Hindus, Muslims and Buddhists.
- Divine Retreat Ashram A Roman Catholic prayer center located near Faridabad. Includes a profile, information on location, prayers and articles.
- Bhagwan Shree Lakshmi Narayan Dham Bhagwan Shree Lakshmi Narayan Dham has become a ray of hope to millions - bringing health, wealth and happiness to people. Incurable diseases have been cured by the tools of Cosmic Grace. Those who had lost all hope from life have regained their will to live. The principle of Cosmic Grace is based on the eternal wisdom of the Indian tradition.
- Yogoda Satsanga Society of India Yogoda Satsanga Society of India was founded by Paramahansa Yogananda in 1917. Its headquarters, Yogoda Satsanga Math, is situated on the banks of the Ganges at Dakshineswar, near Kolkata, with a branch math at Ranchi, Jharkhand and many branch centres. In addition to meditation centres throughout India, there are twenty-three educational institutions, from primary through college
- Mookambika Temple The history of Kollur Mookambika temple states that there lived a demon named Kaumasura who was unleashing a reign of terror upon all the gods with his special power given by Lord Shiva. When all the gods were trying their best to stay away from his vicinity, Guru Shukracharya brings good news to the gods that this demon would face death by a woman, that is Parvathi Devi. Knowing this Kaumasura undertakes severe penance, Lord Shiva asks this demon to ask for the boon, sensing grave danger if he his offered the boon, this goddess of speech makes this demon dumb.
- OMKAR SHADHNA ASHRAM We are well connected by all means of transport, such as rail, road and air. The international airport is situated at Ahmedabad, which is about 65 kms away. The domestic airport is situated at Vadodara, which is about 35 kms. Anand railway station is on the Western Railway route, from Mumbai to Ahmedabad and is about 450 kms from Mumbai. Our Ashram is done by a Board of Trustees of a Trust registered under the Public Trusts Act. The Ashram is spread over an area of approx 65,000 sq.ft. It is located on the outskirts of the city, surrounded by green fields in a very quiet atmosphere.
- Anjaneyaswami The Bhaktha Anjaneya temple at Nanganallur in Chennai is known for bestowing better health to the devotees. Sri Ragavendra and Sri Krishna with his consorts Bhama and Rukmini are also indoctrinated here. The idol is believed to have special power and is considered a healer.
- Digambar Jain Online.com Shree Ahinsa Prachar Samity is a pioneer institute of digambar jain samaj in Kolkata, West Bengal. It was established on 21 September 1953 by a group of learned people, prominent industrialists and philosophers of digambar jain samaj in the leadership of late Sahu Santi Prasad Jain with a sole aim to serve the society.
- Covenant Social Service The vision and Mission of CSS is derived from the scripture which inspires to demonstrate Gods love and concern for the entire creation. The CSS desire that people may have right relationships with God, with oneself and with others. The communities enjoy life without fear, without any kind of exploitation and with freedom to express their views.
- Shaligram Shaligram Provide a world class of shaligram that is the our rare collections. Our vision is to deliver Cost effective quality products. Deliver high quality, reliable and cost-effective products & services to customers across the country and around the globe.
- JALAHALLI SREE AYYAPPAN TEMPLE Jalahalli Sree Ayyappan Temple occupies a unique position among other Ayyappan Temples in India. From a humble beginning as a Bhajan Mansdir in 1962, the Ayyappa Bhakta sangham has taken upend itself the responsibility of constructing a small Temple as a modest manifestation of their dedication to Lord Ayyappa Swamy.
- Holy Bharat Pilgrimage "Holy Bharat" is to be designed as a permanent Diary recorded carefully which can be preserved for long time to come and would be served as an immediate reference directory. To put briefly "Holy Bharat" would be "Treasure Cave" where, Immediate Treasure of Knowledge is stored and more you dig, the more you get.
- Baijnath Temple What happened to the shrine in the centuries that followed is not exactly known but it appears to have continued under worship, as there is clear evidence of repairs and renovations from time to time. In the 18 th century Sansara Chandra II, the Katoch king of Kangra, carried out extensive repairs and renovations of the temple.
- Trilok Teerth Trilok teerth was established in Nov 10 1998 by the inspiration of Sant Siromani Acharya . It is located near to the Indias capital Delhi at DelhiSaharnpur highway. This a historical place of Rawan, Pandavs, LavKush and Baghwan Parshvnaths related mythologies. The main purpose to start an English medium school in this village is not to earn money but to effort such an education which can make our moral story and also religious.
- Shree Ramachandrapura Math During one of his piligrimages, AdiShankara reached the shores of Gokarna, The holy town on the west coast of India.After worshipping the presiding deity Shree Mahabaleshwara, tradition records that Shankaracharya along with his disciples reached the hills of Sathashringa to offer his prayers to Shree Varadesha. The place was an abode of peace and hormony, where wild animals like tiger and snake lived in amity with gentle creatures like cows and deer.
- Sathya Shodhana Trust Sathya Shodhana Trust is a charitable organization managing the Ashram at Puttur, Karnataka, India. Trust would have to be formed to provide the necessary platform from which people could have the benefit of Satsang with Ajja without inconveniencing the devotees at whose house Ajja stayed.
- Om Namah Shivaya A religion website offering information about pradosham, saints, mahashivarathri, temples and pooja.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.