HinduismDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Amar Shahid Sant Kanwar Ram An official website offering information about baba worship, baba smruti, godariwala dham and bhajanawali.
- Vellore City The Jalakandeswarar Temple inside the fort is very fine example of Vijayanagar architecture. The Kalyanamantap, on the left of the entrance, with intricate caring and delicacy of exaction, bears testimony to the engineering marble and advanced state of sculpture of the times.
- Titus Faith Ministries Social religious charitable trust ,aims to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ personally to the unreached crowd of India.
- Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta An official website offering information about swami viswamjee.
- VAASTU SHASTRA we dedicate the service rendered by Dr. Sthapati, has drawn the attention of the East as well as West to the existence of a unique and unexplored science of time and space, light and sound, on which the Indian Vaastu and Vaastu related architecture (of spiritual nature) are anchored. His efforts are fast gaining ground. Through his research works and allied activities, Sthapati has identified and brought back to lime light the legendary Mayan, the progenitor of Indian Vaastu Science.After retirement from the Government Service, he has given form to a group of five institutions, aimed at spreading the principles of traditional Indian Science of Vaastu. Through these institutions, founded and guided by Sthapati, he has been rendering remarkable services contributing a number of temples, imagic forms, Vaastu based buildings, as well as conducting seminars and lectures, both at national and international levels, and also authoring and publishing books, on the sacred science of Vaastu.
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust SSSLST is a part of the Divine Mission of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba who is none other than the Lord in Human form, who has made His advent for the establishment of Dharma in the World. The moto of the SSSLST is the same as that of Bhagawan Baba – 'Samastha Loka Sukhinobhavantu,' meaning 'May every being in this universe enjoy total happiness!'.
- Sri Mahalakshmi Temple Offering information about mahalakshmi temple, profile of temple, concept of temples, legends of gods, types of pujas, donations and prasad.
- Charbhuja Fragrance We offer Agarbattis And Incense Sticks, Medium Range Agarbatti Boxes, Golden Range Agarbattis and Premium Range Agarbatti Rolls.
- Jagannath dham The Temple of Jagannath stands on an eminence near the sea at Puri, situated on the east-coast of India. For centuries Puri, Purushottama Puri, so Sri kshetra, as the place is variously known, has been an important centre of Hindu worship, famous alike for sanctity and historic associations. Puri is the seat of Jagannath, the Lord of Universe.
- Vaduvur Sri Kothandaramaswamy Temple The Temple of Lord Sri Ramar at Vaduvur, Thanjavur Dist. Has been renowened since the time of the Maratha Kings of Thanjavur. This renown of Lord Sri Ramas shrine springs from two major factor: Here, Sri Ramas idol is incomparably beautiful,sporting a smile that is at once lifelike and superhuman. The Lord here is also reputed to be a giver of boons and a destroyer of devotees sins.
- Shri Mhasoba Maharaj Mandir Mhasoba maharaj belived to be an incarnation of Lord Shiv Shankar.Shri. Mhasoba Maharaj Temple, located at Nasik, Maharashtra, India attracts millions of devotees of all religions, castes and creed who come to pay homage to Shri Mhasoba Maharaj. The temple is a beautiful shrine that was built by Late Shri. Laximanrao Kadam.
- God and Guru Literally God and Guru Means (God - The ultimate destination or goal and Guru - The Pathmaker/guide or the torch bearer who helps us to achieve our supreme goal the GOD). Godandguru.com is a spiritual portal which is completely aimed to provide spiritual information and articles to people around the world. At Godandguru.com You will find all Hindu Spiritual Resources, Puja Items, Free Spirtiual Texts and more.
- Sree Valayanadu Devi Temple Sree Valayanadu Devi Temple The temple is located 6kms away from Calicut city with its unique architecture, and it is in harmony with the natural resources and the climatic conditions of the region. The Southern State of Kerala has much to offer in terms of its hoary temple tradition.
- Omthara Kala Kuteera Located just one hour from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore, India, Omthara Kala Kuteera is an oasis of peace and tranquility. Built as homage to India's ancient culture and its vibrant art, this masterpiece is a monument like none other. Located amidst 30 acres of lush gardens in rustic surroundings.
- Cyberfocusindia.com Architecture found in Ancient Indian Temples showcases the country's old, rich and splendid culture. These temples (some dating to more than 1700 years old) display intricate carving and sculptures, which bear testimony to the craftsmanship and creativity of the artisans, sculptors and artists of Ancient India.
- Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham More than 2500 years ago, an avalanche of heretic and non-Vedic sects, with horrible religious practices threatened to wipe away the ancient Veda-Dharma. In the Bhagavad Geeta, Lord Krishna has told Arjuna that, whenever there arises danger to Dharma, He (Krishna) will incarnate in this world to eradicate adharma and re-establish Dharma.
- Dhyanalinga Yogic Temple Dhyanalinga is the distilled essence of yogic science. It does not ascribe to any particular belief or faith. It does not require any pooja or worship. Just sitting silently for few minutes within the sphere of Dhyanalinga is enough to make even those unaware of meditation experience a state of deep meditativeness and feel the divine energy that overflows from this glorious form.
- Sri Sai Sadan The temple is a two floored construction facing North. The prime idol is placed in the ground floor and in the first floor Chanting Mandir Dwarakamayi Baba is placed. In the month of August 2003, Sai Satsang programme began in the mandir. Sri Allu bhaskar Reddy is conducting this programme in the temple since then on every Sunday evening.
- Balu.Saravana Sarma "K.V.B.Saravanan, Hindu Priest, Astrologer, Jothisham, Iyer, Gurukkal, Prohithar, Iyar, Tambaram, Wedding, Thevasam, Thithi, Kalyanam, Balu saravana sarma, Kalyan nagar, India, Death rite priest, Bramin, Temple, Siva, Murugan, Deepavali Here I share my ideas and creations with you, I take more efforts to publish the most needful information related to Pooja, Astrology, Hinduism, etc. I request you to please share your valuable golden ideas and suggestions
- Bhima Kali Ji Temple The second aarti is performed after two hours of the first. The third aarti is at noon and the offerings are the local food to the mother goddess. On the occasion of New Year publishing of New Year's Calender is a regular feature of the trust. In a day four aartis are done at regular intervals at the shrine.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.