HinduismDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Om Namah Shivaya A religion website offering information about pradosham, saints, mahashivarathri, temples and pooja.
- GURURAGHAVENDRA.ORG We at GuruRaghavendra.org Portal has been launched on 17th March 2005. All papers, greetings, e-books, screen savers, music and video downloads and 100s of hours of English discourses, Music and shlokas, screensavers, e-books and wallpapers are available in GuruRaghavendra.org,It is located in Mantralaya, kurnool district,Andhra Pradesh
- Ramakrishna Mission Chengalpattu Ramakrishna Mission are worldwide, non-political, non-sectarian spiritual organizations which have been engaged in various forms of humanitarian, social service activities for more than a century. Ramakrishna Mission are legally and financially separate, they are closely inter-related in several ways and are regarded as twin organizations.
- Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir & Ashram Offering information about mahamandaleshwar mahant sri krsna balaram Swami, mandir and ashram.
- Shree Ramachandrapura Math During one of his piligrimages, AdiShankara reached the shores of Gokarna, The holy town on the west coast of India.After worshipping the presiding deity Shree Mahabaleshwara, tradition records that Shankaracharya along with his disciples reached the hills of Sathashringa to offer his prayers to Shree Varadesha. The place was an abode of peace and hormony, where wild animals like tiger and snake lived in amity with gentle creatures like cows and deer.
- Dhyanalinga Yogic Temple Dhyanalinga is the distilled essence of yogic science. It does not ascribe to any particular belief or faith. It does not require any pooja or worship. Just sitting silently for few minutes within the sphere of Dhyanalinga is enough to make even those unaware of meditation experience a state of deep meditativeness and feel the divine energy that overflows from this glorious form.
- Sri Lord Venkateswara - Balaji Guide for pilgrims to the Lord Venkateswara shrine at Tirupati.
- sabarimala Since the dawn of time, the ancient land of Kerala has been a haven for seekers of the eternal truth. Like the rest of India, it is steeped in tradition and is home to a million shrines, big and small. A most important pilgrim site of Hinduism in this miniscule South Indian state is Sabarimala.
- Hotel kumara 'Hotel Kumara' is the outcome of our thought of catering the needs of the common man as well as the devotees, who throng here for prosperity and longevity to enjoy the comforts of stay at an affordable cost. Hotel Kumara standsout as a landmark at Thirukkadaiyur (24 Km east of Mayiladuthurai) in Nagai district of Tamilnadu of south India.
- Sri Sai Sadan The temple is a two floored construction facing North. The prime idol is placed in the ground floor and in the first floor Chanting Mandir Dwarakamayi Baba is placed. In the month of August 2003, Sai Satsang programme began in the mandir. Sri Allu bhaskar Reddy is conducting this programme in the temple since then on every Sunday evening.
- Sri Ramakrishna Ashrama Though the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission with their respective branches, are distinct legal entities, they are closely related, inasmuch as the Governing Body of the Mission is made up of the Trustees of the Math, the administrative work of the Mission is mostly in the hands of the monks of the Ramakrishna Math, and both have their Headquarters at Belur Math.
- Sri kanakadurga kshetra Goddess Sri Kanaka Durga incriminated herself on the hillock known as Indrakeeladri situated on the left banks of River Krishna at Vijayawada. The origin of this shrine is known from 8th Century. His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Sankara Bhagavatpadulu visited this temple during 8th century and worshipped the deity and installed "SRICHAKRAM" at the feet of Goddess.
- Chamunda Devi Mandir A website providing chamunda devi temple.
- Ramakrishna Math Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission are twin organizations which form the core of a worldwide spiritual movement. Our aims at the harmony of religions, harmony of the East and the West, harmony of the ancient and the modern, spiritual fulfillment, all-round development of human faculties, social equality, and peace for all humanity.
- TemplesIndia.org Templesindia.org is a premier site and is a comprehensive site that showcases the Hindu temples and festivals, and provides other relevant related information of India. The Land of Temples where thousands of temples dot the landscape is the epitome of cultural and religious festivities which are celebrated with great and verve throughout the year in true Vedic tradition.
- Ramakrishna Math Baranagar Math is the genesis of the Ramakrishna movement and also of Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission. After the Mahasamadhi of Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna at Cossipore Garden-House on 16th August 1886, practised severe spiritual austerities and assimilated the ideas and ideals of Sri Ramakrishna in a dilapidated house at Baranagar for more than five years, which is known as Baranagar Math the first monastery of the Ramakrishna Order.
- God and Guru Literally God and Guru Means (God - The ultimate destination or goal and Guru - The Pathmaker/guide or the torch bearer who helps us to achieve our supreme goal the GOD). Godandguru.com is a spiritual portal which is completely aimed to provide spiritual information and articles to people around the world. At Godandguru.com You will find all Hindu Spiritual Resources, Puja Items, Free Spirtiual Texts and more.
- Variyar Swamigal An official website of swamigal offering information about devotional life & poojas, swamigal social services, kangeyanallur temple and cassettes lits.
- Komal Om Namasivaya Trust With the grace of Lord Siva, the mentor of the trust. Komal Ka. Sekar who initially led a mundane life, with the conventional way of worship, like most of the people, without having knowledge of god, His grace etc, had made to meet, one, Shri R. Vasantha Kumar, whom God has virtually sent down with the task of renovation of the temples and enlighten the people with the holy scriptures, Puranas, Sastras
- Sri Ramanasramam Sri Ramanasramam is well connected by roads with various parts of country. By car it takes hardly four to five hours from the State Capital Chennai to reach this temple town. During festival times Government Transport Corporation runs special point-to-point buses to/from all parts of State.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.