JainismNon-violence is the fundamental principle of Jainism in India. Jainism directory provides detailed information on the religion of Jainism in India. Get important details such as the origin, philosophy, culture, festivals, temples, literature, etc. from the online web guide on Jainism in India. View website listing of organizations in India promoting the Jainism religion and important beliefs associated with Jainism in India. The websites on Jainism will provide valuable insights into the practices associated with the Jainism religion.
Latest Website Listings
- Religions of the World A religion website providing information about jainism, buddhism, hinduism, christianity and others.
- Rushabh Creation Rushabh Creation presents different types of VCd on wide & veried topics of Jainism with high hopes of spreading Enlightening rays of lights of knowledge to one & all.Rushabh the 1st Tirthankar of Jains who taught 64 types of arts of Living. Rushabh Creation means presenting various creation of Parmatma in a very Unique & Best Way in the form of Cd, VCd, & DVD s.
- Vishva Jain Prachar Parishad A group of Jains worldwide who intend to propagate the Jain culture and the teaching of the thirthankaras and help humanity gain its original status.
- jainism Lord Mahavir was the twenty-fourth and the last Tirthankara of the Jain religion. According to Jain philosophy, all Tirthankaras were born as human beings but they have attained a state of perfection or enlightenment through meditation and self realization. They are the Gods of Jains. Tirthankaras are also known as Arihants or Jinas.
- Pujas.com A religion website providing information about jainism, buddhism, christianity, hinduism, islam and sikhism.
- Umershi Manshi Khona & co. A website offering information about jainism, KDO temples, matchmaker and free email.
- Jainsindia Trust JAINSINDIA TRUST as a Religious Charitable Trust, has been established by Shri N. Sugalchand Jain, renowned entrepreneur and philanthropist to propagate Jainism, especially, the way of life, philosophy literature, architecture etc.
- jainism Jain" or more properly speaking "Jaina" means a follower of Jina, which is applied to those persons who have conquered the lower nature, passion, hatred, etc. The word ‘Jain’ comes from the word ‘Jina’ which means a conqueror. ‘Jina’ comes from the root ‘Ji’—’to conquer’. It means conquering the passions. It does not mean conquering nations. The passions are considered as enemies of the soul. They taint the natural qualities of the soul, obscure right belief, cause false knowledge and wrong conduct. Lust, anger, pride and greed are considered as the major passions.
- jainism The 6th Century B.C was a period of religious revolution in various parts of the world. It was an age when great religious teachers, philosophers and thinkers lived. Their ideas made revolutionary changes in all aspects of life. Zoroaster in Persia and Confucius in China preached new doctrines. In India too, the 6th century B.C saw many changes. As many as 62 religious groups developed in the Gangetic plains. They observed innumerable religious customs and rituals. Jainism and Buddhism appeared to put an end to them.
- Jainism.co.nr Offering information about Jainism and religion.
- Jinvani.com A jainism portal offering information about jain tirth, jain tirth outside of india, jain sadhu, jain philosophy and jainism related books.
- Pujya shri Kanshi Ram Ji Maharaj Pujya Shri Kanshi Ram Ji Maharaj was a great soul of 19th and 20th century of India, who spearheaded the social cause to uplift the society from the shackles of ignorant orthodox. Pujya Ji was the torch bearer who emphasised that education is the enlightement of ones soul. Pujyaji travelled all over India and propagated the principles of Lord Mahavira, giving the slogan Kam Khao, Gam Khao, Nam Jao.
- International Dialogue Between Islam & Oriental Religions Believers in Oriental religions like Hinduism, Buddism, Sikhism and Jainism etc living India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Combodia, Burma, Sri Lanka and Nepal etc, constitute about a half of the world population. A majority of Muslims outside "Muslim" countries live among these communities while a majority of expatriate workers in Arab countries belong to these religions.
- Hindu Festivals.com Engaged in providing information about hindu festivals.
- Jain Heritage Centres A website providing information about jainism in india and abroad.
- jainism Buddhism Jainism is much older than Buddhism and can be truly considered as one of the most ancient and living religions of the world. Jainism is also the most difficult religion to practice because of its uncompromising emphasis on austerities and self mortification. Jainism was made into a popular religion by Mahavira (599 BC), the 24th Thirthankara of Jainism. Unlike Buddhism, Jainism remained mostly confined to the Indian subcontinent, and there too unlike Buddhism, its influence remained confined to certain sections of society. While Buddhism almost vanished from the subcontinent, Jainism maintained its influence and importance in the religious milieu of India. Today Jainism is still practiced by millions of Jains all over the world, especially in India. In this section Hinduwebsite brings the essential features of this great religion.
- Muktagiri Holy and sacred Digambar Jain Siddhakshetra Muktagiri is most revered and worshipped kshetra for Digambar jains. All the Jina mandirs, Jina Idols and Jina Conduct are made and developed by the Digambari jains. This property is the heritage solely of the Digambar jains and will continue to be so.Divine wealth and pious heritage of the Digambar jain tradition and culture has flourished here since ages.
- Jain community A jain community website offering information about jain community such as jain dharm, jain tirth, jain temples, jain festivals, jain matrimonial and jain sthanaks.
- Jai Jinendra Jai Jinendra offer Jain Mandir Darshan and Jain Bajans online to all Jains living worldwide. You can have a darshan of Shree Mahavir Swami Jain Mandirji and listen to Jain bhajans any time during the day for a spiritual uplift and think about Jainism.
- Jain University Org A jain university website offering information about jainism such as lord mahavir, 24 tirthankars, jain recipes, jain pooja & poojans, jain festivals, astrology and jain saints.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.