OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Haji Ali Dargah Trust Haji Ali Dargah is one of the most popular religious places in Mumbai, visited by people of all religions alike. Haji Ali Dargah is one of Indias most famous and prestigious landmarks situated about 500 yards from the Mumbai shoreline in the middle of the Arabian Sea off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Haji Ali Dargah is the complex housing the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari R.A.. Along with the tomb, there is also a Masjid at Haji Ali.
- Shree Gurupeeth His Holiness Gurumauli set up the Akhil Bharatiya Shree Swami Samarth Gurupeeth at Trimbakeshwar for many mystic reasons. It is one of the 12 Jyotrilingams of India, the spritual power centers of Bhagwan Shiva. It is the only one with three facesmeaning Triambak- signifying Bhagwan Dattatreya who is again none other than Swami Maharaj Himself.
- Nitin Gadkari There is a need to increase the economic potential of our rural population, of the agriculture sector, of our labourers, of the tribals. The government budgets and projects should be in the tribal regions, in Naxal affected areas, in the regions where farmers are committing suicide and in states where the unemployment amongst youth is high.
- Cancer Foundation A network of Organizations Cancer centers Professionals NGOs Volunteers PublicDedicated to: The Patients who fought with courage. Doctors who treated with compassion. Families who shared the joy and sorrow. The Community which wholeheartedly supported in this Unending Crusade against Cancer The launching of website www.indiacancer.org in June 2000 was the first bold step taken with devotion.
- Monaliv Clinic & AIDS Research Centre AIDS Prevention Society APS, is a regional level Non Government Organisation NGO & an AIDS Service Organisation ASO of North East India based in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. AIDS Prevention Society has been involved in a number of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control & Management Projects in this part of the country since its inception.
- Trinidad & Tobago The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago established the High Commission in New Delhi on 13 October 1969. The High Commission is accredited to India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore and Sri Lanka The High Commissionís objective is to increase trade, investments, tourism and to deepen cultural linkages and foster greater people to people interaction between Trinidad and Tobago and countries to which it is accredited.
- Aravali Mandal and Research Center Aravali Vikas Mandal is a very small period. But being tender period immediately after beginning we can delightfully say that with the help of all around us, we have been able to overcome this delicate crucial time and bring this Center in a position from where it can be nurtured into a very prominent and prestigious core health center in the region.
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Dr V Seshiah Diabetes Care and Research Institute Dr V Seshiah was the head of the Department of Diabetology, Madras Medical College & Govt. General Hospital. Subsequently he was appointed as Emeritus Professor of Diabetology for five years. For decades, he has been involved in the teaching and clinical practice of diabetes. He started the post graduate Diploma course in diabetology.
- India Diabetes Research Foundation Diabetes is the most common metabolic disorder affecting populations in all geographical regions of the world. The prevalence of diabetes is influenced by genetic, ethnic and socioeconomic factors. The World Health that the prevalence of diabetes is increasing in epidemic proportions especially in developing countries
- Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh is a service oriented organization formed in 1997 to spread the knowledge of the unique methods of Brahmavidya.It is duly registered with the Government as a Charitable Trust. The Vision, Mission and the Objective of the Sangh are VISION Physical, Mental and Spiritual development of the entire human race.
- St. Pauls Hr. Sec. School Landing at Silchar airport the six missionaries found themselves in a totally alien soil. They were earlier sent off affectionately by the Brothers at Yercaud much in the same way as mothers in olden days sent off their beloved sons to the battlefield. Good wishes and prayers in full measure accompanied the six men who were chosen to implant Montfortian foundations in the far off land of Mizoram.
- BNS DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL Shree B N Saha was the founder of the Saha Group, in the early 40s in Giridih, with primary interest in Mica Mining, and mineral processing. Over the years, The Group has been highly applauded by the Government of India for its unique achievement in placing the country on the world Industrial Map in the field of manufacturing sophisticated electronic components.
- Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing NETFISH is a registered society formed under the aegis of Marine Products Export Development Authority MPEDA with a view to imparting knowledge to fishermen/ fisherwomen/ processing workers, technicians, etc. in fish quality management, conservation of fish resources as well as sustainable fishing.
- Institute of ParaPsychology and Spiritual Researches Prof. Dr. Ramesh Paramahamsa, a Spiritual leader of many dimensions is a philogopher, the founder of Institute of Para-Psychology and Spiritual Researches. New Delhi, the author of several books, began his search for Absolute Truth and deep knowledge of Para-Vidya from his early age. He has knowledge and proficiency in practical aspects of Yoga-Tantra, Breathing technique Ajapa Japa, rituals and meditation sitting at the feet of several Gurus
- NetPEM Public Trust NetPEM Public Trust was established in February 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act No. E-1691 . The primary focus of the organization is to promote the implementation of Preventive Environmental Management PEM and Sustainability Strategies through Education, Training and Research in the Asian Region.
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- Forum of Free Enterprise The Forum of Free Enterprise is a non-political and non-partisan organization, established in 1956, to educate public opinion in India on free enterprise and its close relationship with the democratic way of life. The Forum seeks to stimulate public thinking on vital economic problems of the day through booklets and leaflets, meetings, essay competitions and other means as befit a democratic society.
- Indian Heritage Cities Network The UNESCO-led Indian Heritage Cities Network provides a platform for sharing experience and expertise for the sustainable socioeconomic and cultural development of Indias historic cities. The Network was founded in September 2006 at an international conference held in Jaipur, with the endorsement of the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
- Kerla State Palmyrah Products Development and Workers welfare Corporation Kerla State Palmyrah Products Development and Workers welfare Corporation Limited KELPALM was Formed in 1985 with an overall objective of developing the palmyrah based industry, its cultivation and thereby improving the economic well being of Palmyrah workers. Initiated registration of Palmyrah workers for introducing Insurance Scheme Consessional loans and others Welfare Programme.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.