OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Jan Madhyam Our goa l- Inclusion Bring the challenged person into the mainstream and steering to words a productive and fulfilling life. Our focus - The challenged an economically disadvantaged girl-child. We promote - Self-advocacy and economic self-sufficiency. Today we work in depth with about 250 young persons (able and disabled) and their families.
- Nangroi Hynniewtrep Organisation Nangroi Hynniewtrep Organisation is a voluntary Organisation established on 1998 Govt Regd on 1999 whose head office is situated at Mawlai Nonglum near Petrol Pump G.S. road, East Khasi Hills District, Shillong -793008. The motto of the Organisation is To Eradicate Poverty through Self Employment. The vision of the Nangroi Hynniewtrep Organisation is empowerment of youth of the State through cultural activities.
- Gorta Gorta’s vision is a world where there is no hunger or poverty and where the poorest communities have the means to create more prosperous futures for themselves and their children.Through its work, gorta aims at empowering communities to eradicate hunger and poverty, with particular emphasis on food and water security, contributing to people’s unrestricted access to secure and environmentally sustainable livelihoods.
- Indian society of veterinary immunology and biotechnology We are the conglomerate organization of primarily veterinary scientists from microbiology, biotechnology, preventive medicine, parasitology, animal reproduction and fisheries disciplines with the objective of veterinary immunology and biotechnology in the era of biological technology. We maintains the tempo amongst profession by highlighting our role in the coming years for not only a hunger free world but also a world of balanced nutrition and freedom from zoonotic diseases using biotechnology in veterinary and fisheries sphere of agriculture.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- UNNAYAN Unnayan is an NGO that has been working with socially and economically marginalized women since 1990. Its focus is empowerment of women through livelihood promotion. Its vision is establishing a strong, vibrant, cohesive and progressive society. The Craft Craft is an integral part of life in Orissa.
- Paryavaran Vikas Sanstha Whatever that Surrounds us like Air, Earth, Water, Hills, Rivers, Forest, trees, flora,fauna and Human being is Environment. These all are so Dependent on each other that If there is any Problem with one than Other gets affected and leads to imbalance in the Life cycle on the Earth. Clean environment is Necessary not only for our life but also for sustainable development of the Society and State.
- AYURVED HOSPiTAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT Cancer a dreaded word in the field of medicine. The word itself evokes fear, anxiety and tension in the minds of patients as well as relatives. Research is being carried out all over the world to cure this disease but it is still uncertain to come to any conclusion. In such a scenario Parampoojya Sardeshmukh Maharaj felt that research should be carried out to establish the efficacy of ayurved the ancient science in giving relief to the patients suffering from Cancer.
- Leela Mhatre Pratishthan The inspiration for the mission I received from my mother late smt Leela Mhatre; while the leaders I always accepted for this project are shree Swami Samarth & shree Pramukh Swami Maharaj as my GURUS. I had completed my SSCOur Lady of Salvation High School & SYJCKirti M Doongursee with 1st Class & bagged various prizes & awards in my school & college time.
- Amit Jaggi Memorial Hospital The Hospital is registered & approved by Government of India & many other international Associations/ Insurance companies & enlisted & recommended by tourism guide books for rendering medical services of International Standard to clients/tourist from all over world. This Hospital is member of IAMAT- International Association for Medical Assistance. To Travelers, 40 Regal Road Guelph, Ontario, Canada NIK 1B5.
- Prayas Institute of Juvenile Justice Living a barren life with no hopes, no restrictions, nowhere to go and no one to turn to this is the life of millions of children living in India. They are born to live under poor condition, who naturally fall prey to social vices, like consumption of drugs or their childhood end up as sex slaves or as criminals.
- New Vedic Cultural Center We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a part of the worldwide, International Society for Krishna Consciousness ISKCON movement, which is a Non profit, Social welfare & Spiritual organization engaged in propagating the teachings & values of the great ancient literatures of our Vedic heritage.
- Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project (KSUDP) is a ADB assisted Project. It covers five municipal corporations in Kerala: Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur. It was launched on December 3rd 2005 with the primary objective of creating economically productive, efficient, equitable and responsive Cities in the Country. It is the largest ever national urban initiative & envisages.
- NetPEM Public Trust NetPEM Public Trust was established in February 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act No. E-1691 . The primary focus of the organization is to promote the implementation of Preventive Environmental Management PEM and Sustainability Strategies through Education, Training and Research in the Asian Region.
- Kangra Arts Promotion Society Kangra Arts Promotion Society KAPS, is an NGO working for the promotion of arts of the greater Kangra region which comprises the current district of Kangra and surrounding areas that were once ruled by the Kangra Dynasty. It went in decline after the invasion of Mahmud of Gazhni in 1009. The purpose of KAPS is to ensure that the tradition of Kangra Paintings and other arts passes on to the future generations.
- Amazing Love Home Amazing Love Home has its origins in Valasaravakkam, Chennai and was founded by the Trustees of AMAZING LOVE TRUST in 2005. The construction of the present Home began in 2008. It is the focal point of the activities of Amazing Love Trust. Set in Pushpagiri, a beautiful hamlet in the suburbs of Chennai, it has lovely views of large and beautiful gardens and is easily accessible by road from Chennai.
- Moving Academy knowledge century and era of globalization. Unfortunately, in India, tuning of teaching curricula to new knowledge is sluggish resulting in a progressively increasing gap between what is known and what is taught, which in turn adversely affects research, the mother of new knowledge. To close this gap and nurture talent the academy has developed outreach program of Mobile workshops on current topics that takes new knowledge to students doorsteps.
- Kalpanirjhar Foundation The Kalpanirjhar Foundation launches its publication programme with Cinewave Interviews from the 1980s, which is a collection of interviews of film makers published in the periodical Cinewave. The interviewees include Satyajit Ray, Mrinal Sen, Goutam Ghose, Aparna Sen, Buddhadev Dasgupta and Aribam Syam Sharma. The publication will be edited by Samik Bandyopadhyay.
- Support for Network and Extension Help Agency Support for Network and Extension Help Agency is an organization dedicated to improving the living conditions of the poor and vulnerable in rural Southern India. The Agency was formed in 1999 by a group of like-minded professionals with a common interest in promoting rural development in their local areas.
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.