OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Sunrise Hosabelaku in real life is a new turning point towards growth, Starting a new job career in their lifes, turning their dreams to reality. Words are not enough to explain the meaning of hosabelaku. Because in one or the other way everybody wishes a new ray of happiness n success in their life. Some by starting a new career for the first time and some learning lesson from their past failures.
- Mundakapadam Mandirams The Mundakapadam Mandiram Home has its origin in the unflinching faith in God of a single man, the late Mr. P.C. George, Puthuparambil and his compassion for his fellow beings who were destitutes. In 1933 he opened his own house to the destitutes and his sister Leyamma nursed the inmates. Leyammas friends joined hands with her as volunteers for service Sevinees.
- Agewell Foundation Agewell Foundation has been working for the empowerment & welfare of Older Persons since its inception. Presently Agewell Foundation has a network of over 1500 NGOs/VOs, over 6500 volunteers and 70000 sub-volunteers spread across 540 districts of India. Agewell interacts with over 25000 older persons and other concerned people on daily basis through its nationwide network of volunteers.
- Yuva Chetna Kendra Yuva Chetna Kendra came into existence in 1984 as a brainchild of a few young enthusiasts in Desahi Deoria village in Deoria district of eastern Uttar Pradesh. Three years later YCK got a legal status when it was registered in 1987 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. In due course it was registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
- Theological Book Trust TBT meets the need for relevant material Indian Christians have been deprived of quality Christian material having to depend on expensive books from the West written by Westerners for the Western Context. Some have been forced to use books from the West as they have come as free gifts. Others have had old books donated, which have been outdated as well as irrelevant.
- Win Exams We are the first complete portal on the state of Bihar. We will provide a wide range of information and attempts to cover the latest information and the development of Bihar in the best manner possible. Our aim is at reflecting the contributions and concerns of the people who are in and outside Bihar and many more.
- Chhabi Shanti Dham It is said in the Vedas that devotion to elders is like devotion to God. As parents, the elders not only give birth to their children; they take all the pain for their best possible upkeep and education, enabling them to earn a decent living. Whatever maybe the social problem, youngsters must realize that they should care for their parents and the other elders in the family.
- Muktagiri Holy and sacred Digambar Jain Siddhakshetra Muktagiri is most revered and worshipped kshetra for Digambar jains. All the Jina mandirs, Jina Idols and Jina Conduct are made and developed by the Digambari jains. This property is the heritage solely of the Digambar jains and will continue to be so.Divine wealth and pious heritage of the Digambar jain tradition and culture has flourished here since ages.
- Aasare Charitable Trust Aasare Charitable Trust, a champion for the downtrodden and the oppressed sections of our society, was aptly inaugurated with a service project on 18th February 2007. Launched with a mission to serve society, particularly the poor and neglected in and around Mangalore, the trust kicked off its ambitious agenda with a free medical camp at the A.J Institute of Medicine and Dental Sciences.
- NIKHIL SINGAL NOBLE TRUST Established in 2008 in the loving memory of Late Mr. Nikhil Singal January 10, 1987 - May 18, 2007 son of Mrs. & Mr. Vinay Singal of Eastman Impex Group Ludhiana by the Family under the Chiarman-ship of Mr. Jagdeep Singal Paternal Uncle Tau Ji of Mr. Nikhil Singal. The trust is working for various social causes in a very constructive manner to spread cheers to thousands of families.
- Paryavaran Vikas Sanstha Whatever that Surrounds us like Air, Earth, Water, Hills, Rivers, Forest, trees, flora,fauna and Human being is Environment. These all are so Dependent on each other that If there is any Problem with one than Other gets affected and leads to imbalance in the Life cycle on the Earth. Clean environment is Necessary not only for our life but also for sustainable development of the Society and State.
- Truth Of Universe is an NGO We are a registered NGO since 2004. We are based in India and working hard to make peoples life easy. We bleave in simple living with high moral values and to do what we can for poor people, rural development, child education, women wellfare, oldage help etc. We have a vast social network and working from 2004 for those who are in need. Still there are many people in rural areas who need our attention.
- Arya samaj marriage Marriage is an important event in any body's life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture. Indian marriages are very much different from the western weddings. Indian marriages are full of vigour, colours and ceremonial funtions.
- Om Malati Tapovan Om Malati Tapovan is dedicated to creating a Universal spiritual home where there is no discrimination of caste, creed, race, or religion. As the scriptures say - Udaar Charitaanaam, Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam this entire Earth is one family Sadguru Om Malati Mataji returned to Miraj from Delhi in the year 1975.
- Partner Hooghly Partner Hooghly located in West Bengal, India., was formed in the year 1993. Partner is a group of Parents and Well Wishers of Mentally Challenged Children many of whom have additional deficiencies like Epilepsy, Behavioral Disorder and other problems.Partner is Registered under West Bengal Society Registration Act. Disability Commissioner (WB).
- Haji Ali Dargah Trust Haji Ali Dargah is one of the most popular religious places in Mumbai, visited by people of all religions alike. Haji Ali Dargah is one of Indias most famous and prestigious landmarks situated about 500 yards from the Mumbai shoreline in the middle of the Arabian Sea off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Haji Ali Dargah is the complex housing the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari R.A.. Along with the tomb, there is also a Masjid at Haji Ali.
- Art, Resources & Teaching Trust Art, Resources and Teaching A.R.T., based in Bangalore, India, was founded in 2001 to strengthen and foster relationships within and beyond the perimeters of art and architectural history, archaeology, craft, design and related disciplines. A.R.T.s initiative lies in promoting research, gathering resources, and generating creative explorations and teaching methodologies.
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd. Marketing Department is headed by Manager Marketing presently held by Subrata Mukhopadhayay and assisted by Debi Prosad Ghosh, Dy. Manager and Maya Bhattacharya, Assistant Manager. Any farmer desires to sale his produce to BENFED may contact the local block level Marketing Societies or Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies or the Branch offices of BENFED or even Head Office in the following contacts.
- Natya Chetana Natya means theatre, Chetana means awareness. A group of young theatre students of Drama department - Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, the only degree college of performing arts in the state of Orissa, performed a short improvised drama Bana Manisha Wild men. It was in a slum of Bhubaneswar the capital of Orissa during a NSS National Service Scheme camp.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.