OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Association of Oil & Gas Operators Association of Oil & Gas Operators was formed in 2006 on the initiative of Sastry Karra to network, exchange information on operating issues in upstream, find common solutions and if necessary approach the authorities to facilitate the changes which shall encourage exploration in India. The association is registered with the registrar of societies New Delhi.
- Mahila Chetna Manch Mobilising and organising rural women at the grassroots level for collective action, learning and leadership.Adopting targeted interventions for women of all age-groups spanning from girls education to support to destitute grannies. Linking women with emerging technology through training, extension, demonstration and marketing of products e.g. medicinal and aromatic plantation, mushroom production.
- Truth Of Universe is an NGO We are a registered NGO since 2004. We are based in India and working hard to make peoples life easy. We bleave in simple living with high moral values and to do what we can for poor people, rural development, child education, women wellfare, oldage help etc. We have a vast social network and working from 2004 for those who are in need. Still there are many people in rural areas who need our attention.
- BRAHMA SAVITRI VED VIDHYA PEETH Brahma Savitri Ved Vidhya Peeth Pushkar Nyas is a Registered Charitable Trust & contribution to the Trust is eligible for Deduction u/s 80 G of the Income Tax Act. In order to promote Vedic science/Bhartiya Sanskriti, the Trust is running a school since 2001 at the premises of Akhil Bhartiya Maheshwari Seva Sadan, Pushkar Rajasthan. In this school the students of about 12 years of age are admitted and their study period is 12 years.
- Abhinav Abhinav is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) that aims to provide information and strategic support to social movements, and marginalized communities in India . Our main activities have evolved; from assisting on the ground project initiation, to strategic planning, capacity building, information and signposting via our website, for sustainable development in and around Uttar Pradesh
- Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh is a service oriented organization formed in 1997 to spread the knowledge of the unique methods of Brahmavidya.It is duly registered with the Government as a Charitable Trust. The Vision, Mission and the Objective of the Sangh are VISION Physical, Mental and Spiritual development of the entire human race.
- Jan Madhyam Our goa l- Inclusion Bring the challenged person into the mainstream and steering to words a productive and fulfilling life. Our focus - The challenged an economically disadvantaged girl-child. We promote - Self-advocacy and economic self-sufficiency. Today we work in depth with about 250 young persons (able and disabled) and their families.
- Gorta Gorta’s vision is a world where there is no hunger or poverty and where the poorest communities have the means to create more prosperous futures for themselves and their children.Through its work, gorta aims at empowering communities to eradicate hunger and poverty, with particular emphasis on food and water security, contributing to people’s unrestricted access to secure and environmentally sustainable livelihoods.
- Panchtatva Panchtatva are the most attention seeking elements in the life of any human being especially in the present time when on one side the depression and similar mental diseases are spreading like anything in human life and on other side global warming and similar environmental problems are growing day by day.
- Nishan We are non-profit public policy advocacy and development organization, commited to uphold Rights & Justice in the society. We are dedicated to eradicating corruption and the abuse of power from government institutions within the Indian democracy. We are primarily focused on cases arising from police apathy and corruption in the Indian bureaucracy and government authorities.
- Sri Sammed Shikharji Vikas Samiti Sri Sammed Shikharji Vikas Samiti is a non-profit organization with its core mission of development of the rural areas and providing quality education to the people in the surroundings of sacred land of Tirthraj Sammed Shikharji. The aim is to eradicate poverty and the practice of begging by educating the local people.
- Alliance School of Management Alliance School of Management, under the aegis of a charitable trust, was founded by an eminent group of academics and industry leaders who have graduated from some of the top universities in the world.The institute equips students with a repertoire of analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills to prepare them for the challenging environment.
- Dr V Seshiah Diabetes Care and Research Institute Dr V Seshiah was the head of the Department of Diabetology, Madras Medical College & Govt. General Hospital. Subsequently he was appointed as Emeritus Professor of Diabetology for five years. For decades, he has been involved in the teaching and clinical practice of diabetes. He started the post graduate Diploma course in diabetology.
- Mundakapadam Mandirams The Mundakapadam Mandiram Home has its origin in the unflinching faith in God of a single man, the late Mr. P.C. George, Puthuparambil and his compassion for his fellow beings who were destitutes. In 1933 he opened his own house to the destitutes and his sister Leyamma nursed the inmates. Leyammas friends joined hands with her as volunteers for service Sevinees.
- Gospel Partners Movement The Gospel Partners Movement welcomes you to our website. We are a missionary movement involved in the total transformation of the community. All over the world people celebrated the Incarnation of Jesus - God coming in human form in history. Late Bishop Newbigin mentions that St. John in AD 100 writing about the significance of Jesus coming in the first 18 verses of his Gospel as Overture is introducing the theme in a play.
- U & N Foundation U & N Foundation has emerged, lot of institutions and organizations have been identified and recognized on the basis of their excellent track record in the field of Health and Education. With their co-operation and support the activities of the Foundation are witnessing and expending in a meaning full way to fulfill the vision and the mission of the Foundation. Factually, in a very short span of time the working field started growing unexpectedly
- United Way of Delhi United Way of Delhi was established on 26, September 2008 and is governed by a volunteer Board that has senior representation from organizations like AT&T, Agilent Technologies, Amway, American Express, Cargill India, Carlson Hotels, Hughes Networks, Raytheon, Navatar Group and Corporate Flyers and the NGO, Stree Shakti.
- Red Blood Red Blood is a platform for the those who are looking for blood, both donors and seekers. Being a SpidySys initiative it hosts Red Blood website where people from all over the globe can find blood easily. We focus in providing end-to-end SpidySys to our customers with utmost satisfaction and reliability which in return helps our customers to achieve a stable platform, global presence, visibility.
- MOTHERs Team MOTHER was founded on the 4th of Dec 2006 to popularize the cause of organ donation. In this direction, the Trust launched a brochure entitled A Priceless Gift explaining about the organ donation. These are being distributed free of cost to the people in the city of Bhubaneswar and by post to people in other parts of the country.MOTHER was started by a group of well meaning members of the society.
- Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology VAST Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology has its World Headquarters situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA. VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai Sri Nathji Das is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar Raghunath Das is the Vice-chairman and Mr. Arun Veeramoney Anand Mohan Das is the CEO of VAST.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.