OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- New Life New Life came into existence in the year 1993 with the help of philanthropists from various fields like agriculture, engineering, medicine, etc. The mission of New Life is to bring to mainstream the women and their children who are far behind their counterparts in socio-economic status. Legal status of New Life Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
- Mamta Foundation It is a project for the welfare of HIV positive children and women and we are registered under the Charitable Trust Act of India. The organization is among the few residential projects in this field. Currently, Our organisaiton shelters have 30 children and women in a 2500 sq.ft. area. We are calling upon all of you to join us in transforming the lives of children and women living with HIV AIDS in our country.
- Sunrise Hosabelaku in real life is a new turning point towards growth, Starting a new job career in their lifes, turning their dreams to reality. Words are not enough to explain the meaning of hosabelaku. Because in one or the other way everybody wishes a new ray of happiness n success in their life. Some by starting a new career for the first time and some learning lesson from their past failures.
- Support for Network and Extension Help Agency Support for Network and Extension Help Agency is an organization dedicated to improving the living conditions of the poor and vulnerable in rural Southern India. The Agency was formed in 1999 by a group of like-minded professionals with a common interest in promoting rural development in their local areas.
- Aravali Mandal and Research Center Aravali Vikas Mandal is a very small period. But being tender period immediately after beginning we can delightfully say that with the help of all around us, we have been able to overcome this delicate crucial time and bring this Center in a position from where it can be nurtured into a very prominent and prestigious core health center in the region.
- Om Malati Tapovan Om Malati Tapovan is dedicated to creating a Universal spiritual home where there is no discrimination of caste, creed, race, or religion. As the scriptures say - Udaar Charitaanaam, Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam this entire Earth is one family Sadguru Om Malati Mataji returned to Miraj from Delhi in the year 1975.
- Forum of Free Enterprise The Forum of Free Enterprise is a non-political and non-partisan organization, established in 1956, to educate public opinion in India on free enterprise and its close relationship with the democratic way of life. The Forum seeks to stimulate public thinking on vital economic problems of the day through booklets and leaflets, meetings, essay competitions and other means as befit a democratic society.
- GCC Approved Medical Centers Association The medical centers providing these services in New Delhi are collectively known as the GCC Approved Medical Centers Association or GAMCA, Delhi. It was organized in compliance with the GCC requirement that medical certificates issued by the GAMCA member centers only, will be honored by its embassies in the processing of employment papers.There are five medical centers all members of GAMCA, Delhi whose examination results are the only ones, honored by the respective embassies.
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- Prayas Institute of Juvenile Justice Living a barren life with no hopes, no restrictions, nowhere to go and no one to turn to this is the life of millions of children living in India. They are born to live under poor condition, who naturally fall prey to social vices, like consumption of drugs or their childhood end up as sex slaves or as criminals.
- Muktagiri Holy and sacred Digambar Jain Siddhakshetra Muktagiri is most revered and worshipped kshetra for Digambar jains. All the Jina mandirs, Jina Idols and Jina Conduct are made and developed by the Digambari jains. This property is the heritage solely of the Digambar jains and will continue to be so.Divine wealth and pious heritage of the Digambar jain tradition and culture has flourished here since ages.
- Paramanand Institute Of Management And Research We at PIMR are committed to provide right Knowledge so that our students live a bright, bold and beautiful life full of joy and happiness. Our Motto is to provide a high degree of quality education without compromise. We all have potential strengths and energy to become masters and leaders in the field of our own choice.
- Avni Health Foundation The Avni Health Foundation registered as a Not for profit organization is located in Mumbai, India. AVNI leads and provides technical expertise to conduct applied social and behavioral research and evaluation studies, provides technical assistance to public, private and Government sectors in health policy related areas.
- Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing NETFISH is a registered society formed under the aegis of Marine Products Export Development Authority MPEDA with a view to imparting knowledge to fishermen/ fisherwomen/ processing workers, technicians, etc. in fish quality management, conservation of fish resources as well as sustainable fishing.
- MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS We are officers appointed by the Central Government under 448 and are attached to various High Courts and are under the administrative charge of the respective Regional who supervise their functioning on behalf of the Central Government. And in the conduct of winding- up act under the directions of the High Courts.
- KARUNA ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION The organization was established in the year 1888 as Bangalore Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and was registered as a charitable society on 24th May 1916. The name of the organization has changed to Karuna Animal Welfare Association of Karnataka on 30th September 2001. Karuna is a member of WSPA, England and North Shore Animal League
- Institute of Environment & EcoDevelopment IEED Institute of Environment & Eco-Development IEED was established in March 2003 at Patna as an autonomous institute, registered under societies registration act, 21, 1860. IEEDs mission is to establish healthy environment by providing diverse methods of learning and sharing knowledge in the field of Environment and Sustainable Development at grassroot level and as well as research and development
- Bangalore Mountaineering Club If you crave for a sense of adventure, while seeking to unwind and rediscover yourself in the lap of nature then Bangalore Mountaineering Club BMC is your way out.Bangalore Mountaineering Club was started on 27th May 2004 as a NON-PROFIT organization for adventure enthusiasts looking to let go of all their week-long weariness. Since its inception, BMC has drawn to it a membership count in excess of 8000.
- Snehadeep Enlightening Life The principal goals of Snehadeep are to provide accommodation, education, training and assistance with personal development to both the visually impaired and physically challenged. In recent years, the organization has grown and now extends its activities to shelter not only those with physical disability but also children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- HEALTH & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE Health And Social Development Research Centre (HSDRC) has been functioning as an NGO since September13, 1993 in Rajasthan INDIA. It has been registered as a Society as per Registration of Societies Act, Rajasthan 1958 w.e.f September 13, 1993.Primarily its focussed areas of intervention have been Health, Livelihood & Women Empowermen.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.