OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Cirrus Management Services Pvt. Ltd. We develop and deliver commercially viable, poverty-focussed, high-quality, low-priced, easily-accessible rural services to customers in large numbers across widely dispersed locations. The two companies work in tandem. Cirrus Management Services focuses more on development and establishment of services, processes that are knowledge-intensive, e.g. systems, technologies.
- ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS (ACHMM) is a professional membership organization founded by Environmental Professionals and Certified Hazardous Material Managers to foster, fellowship ,offer networking opportunities and balanced educational program for professional development in Hazardous Material Management.
- Support for Network and Extension Help Agency Support for Network and Extension Help Agency is an organization dedicated to improving the living conditions of the poor and vulnerable in rural Southern India. The Agency was formed in 1999 by a group of like-minded professionals with a common interest in promoting rural development in their local areas.
- Holistic Healing Foundation The Holistic Healing Foundation of India is a public charitable trust which has been instituted for the noble purpose of encouraging and supporting people on their quest for physical, emotional and spiritual well being and development. Since the past decade and a half this foundation has helped thousands reach their true potential and cope with physical, mental and emotional trauma and diseases.
- Pratyasha Pratyasha a Malayalam word, which means Hope is a support group for children with cancer a helping hand for families of children and young people with cancer The aim of the society is to extend a helping hand to pediatric cancer patients by identifying the needy and providing them with medicines, emotional support and helping in the rehabilitation of the cured.
- solar They believe that the best way to fight poverty is to create jobs and businesses for people to generate income. Using a pioneering and innovative technique called microsolar, they train local entrepreneurs with sales and marketing techniques to manage their own businesses and generate independent income by selling our solar-powered SunnyMoney products.
- Shanti Avedna Sadan The Shanti Avedna Sadan is Indias first Hospice, an institution that takes care of the advanced terminally ill Cancer patients. It is neither a hospital nor a home, but is in fact both, offering the specialized care of a hospital together with the love of a home Shanti Avedna Sadan therefore literally means Peace in the absence of pain home.
- Rashtriya Jharkhand Seva Sansthan Our vision is to Establish a socio equal discrimination free society, a prosperous country where farmers, women have their equal right and mission is to work with the poor & marginalized people, to eradicate poverty, unemployment by overcoming in justice & inequality that causes it
- Pranav Swastha Sthanam Cure Health uses techniques like Reiki and Tibetan meditation to help a person achieve holistic health and a sound mind. Founded by B.P. Pranav, who runs Pranav Swastha Sthanam in Mylapore, Chennai, this website is intended to reach out to the rest of the world and benefit those who may not be able to visit the healing centre in person but may nevertheless benefit from the unique healing methods he has to offer.
- Aasare Charitable Trust Aasare Charitable Trust, a champion for the downtrodden and the oppressed sections of our society, was aptly inaugurated with a service project on 18th February 2007. Launched with a mission to serve society, particularly the poor and neglected in and around Mangalore, the trust kicked off its ambitious agenda with a free medical camp at the A.J Institute of Medicine and Dental Sciences.
- Morachi Chincholi Morachi Chincholi is a peacock sanctuary just 50 km from Pune on the Pune-Ahmednagar state highway. Loosely translated it means the abode of peacocks and tamarind trees, both of which are in abundance here. A day trip in rustic village surroundings provides the right change required to rejuvenate and face the city life with a new zeal. Experience the wonders of pollution free air and in the heart of the rustic village life.
- U & N Foundation U & N Foundation has emerged, lot of institutions and organizations have been identified and recognized on the basis of their excellent track record in the field of Health and Education. With their co-operation and support the activities of the Foundation are witnessing and expending in a meaning full way to fulfill the vision and the mission of the Foundation. Factually, in a very short span of time the working field started growing unexpectedly
- Animal Welfare & Protection Trust In 1999, two senior citizens were appalled by the horrific killing of homeless dogs by Chennais corporation. The dogs were electrocuted, immersed in acid baths or clubbed to death. They decided to do something about it - Padmavathy and her husband Narasimhamoorthy founded the Animal Welfare and Protection Trust to control the street dog population in the only method that is recognized internationally as being both humane and effective- Animal Birth Control.
- Shree Ramkrishna Institute Computer & Applied Sciences Educational institute form the building block of one’s personality. A good institute leaves no stone on turned in molding one’s character. It wields a power influence on every individual as their formative years are spent within premises of the institute. The institute ensures a memorable chapter in the campus life of each and every student.
- Shree Bramhachaitanya Trust Shree Bramhachaitanya Maharaj spent his entire life in enchanting the Divine Name of Lord Ram and spreading the love of Gods Name amongst people. In addition to this Shree Maharaj taught his followers two more ways to serve Lord : First is by distributing food amongst the hungry people, called Anna-Daan and Second is by worshiping Visible Image of God, called Sagun-Bhakti
- Don Bosco Development Society We are a group of people with many questionsabout why our adivasi, dalit and urban slum communities live in unjust situations, what they can do to change this state of affairs, and how we can enable our people to bring about this change. In our search for answers, we are constantly reinventing ourselves and entering many fields of action, depending on the needs that people in our work areas express.
- National Labour Cooperatives Federation of India National Labour Cooperatives Federation of India Ltd NLCF is an apex organisation established in the year 1981, now working under the provisions of Multi State Cooperative Societies Act 2002. NLCFs main objective is to organise, promote, co-ordinate, help and develop the working of Labour Cooperatives for economic and social development of the unorganised sector
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Panchtatva Panchtatva are the most attention seeking elements in the life of any human being especially in the present time when on one side the depression and similar mental diseases are spreading like anything in human life and on other side global warming and similar environmental problems are growing day by day.
- Vidya Educational Charitable Trust VIDYA was formed in 2000 with the purpose of training sixteen slum dwellers as a professional company of performers, educators, political activists, and workshop leaders. This has provided permanent employment and valuable skills to these individuals, as well as facilitate their ability to promote critical consciousness and practical solutions within their own communities and beyond.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.