OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Kerla State Palmyrah Products Development and Workers welfare Corporation Kerla State Palmyrah Products Development and Workers welfare Corporation Limited KELPALM was Formed in 1985 with an overall objective of developing the palmyrah based industry, its cultivation and thereby improving the economic well being of Palmyrah workers. Initiated registration of Palmyrah workers for introducing Insurance Scheme Consessional loans and others Welfare Programme.
- Azad India Foundation Beginning with a small group of committed people,Azad India Foundation was formed in the year 1998 attempting to transform its beliefs into reality. It is an organization based in Kishanganj district of Bihar. It got formally registered in 2001.We started our activities with one nonformal education and vocational training center for women in the village Chhattergach.
- Michael Charitable Trust MCT is a charity dedicated to improving the lives of disabled and socially disadvantaged people. Our key aim is the inclusion of all people, irrespective of social status, ability, disability, ethnic grouping or religious belief in society. It is all too easy to write off someone because they may not be socially acceptable or fit into the general conception of how someone should look or act.
- Om Creations Trust The organization is run on the conviction that with professional training and support, women born with Downs syndrome and other mental disabilities can imbibe professional skill sets and become productive contributors. This will make them less of a burden as well as impart a sense of self worth. We aim to ensure that they live as normal a life as is possible.
- Akhil Bhartiya Brahmin Maha Sabha The Akhil Bhartiya Brahmin Maha Sabha, was initiated before the ABBMS was born and subsequently , in the year 1941. The main objective is very clearly defined to protect , motivate and develop the age old vedic traditions which is a part of our daily routine. Even in the present day of highly materialistic world, to be in the forefront of the society, it is not only the proficiency in skill sets that takes you up the ladder but it is the sustenance that is important.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Rashtriya Jharkhand Seva Sansthan Our vision is to Establish a socio equal discrimination free society, a prosperous country where farmers, women have their equal right and mission is to work with the poor & marginalized people, to eradicate poverty, unemployment by overcoming in justice & inequality that causes it
- Don Bosco Development Society We are a group of people with many questionsabout why our adivasi, dalit and urban slum communities live in unjust situations, what they can do to change this state of affairs, and how we can enable our people to bring about this change. In our search for answers, we are constantly reinventing ourselves and entering many fields of action, depending on the needs that people in our work areas express.
- Cancer Foundation A network of Organizations Cancer centers Professionals NGOs Volunteers PublicDedicated to: The Patients who fought with courage. Doctors who treated with compassion. Families who shared the joy and sorrow. The Community which wholeheartedly supported in this Unending Crusade against Cancer The launching of website www.indiacancer.org in June 2000 was the first bold step taken with devotion.
- Operation Smile Operation Smiles 4th mission in Kolkata, West Bengal August 17th to August 26th Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal. The mission is being conducted at our longest running Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Shree Ramkrishna Institute Computer & Applied Sciences Educational institute form the building block of one’s personality. A good institute leaves no stone on turned in molding one’s character. It wields a power influence on every individual as their formative years are spent within premises of the institute. The institute ensures a memorable chapter in the campus life of each and every student.
- Vidya Educational Charitable Trust VIDYA was formed in 2000 with the purpose of training sixteen slum dwellers as a professional company of performers, educators, political activists, and workshop leaders. This has provided permanent employment and valuable skills to these individuals, as well as facilitate their ability to promote critical consciousness and practical solutions within their own communities and beyond.
- Arya samaj marriage Marriage is an important event in any body's life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture. Indian marriages are very much different from the western weddings. Indian marriages are full of vigour, colours and ceremonial funtions.
- Win Exams We are the first complete portal on the state of Bihar. We will provide a wide range of information and attempts to cover the latest information and the development of Bihar in the best manner possible. Our aim is at reflecting the contributions and concerns of the people who are in and outside Bihar and many more.
- International Mass Awareness Programme We, a group of seasoned academicians and professionals, resolved to form a society in 2005 to initiate Project MATSUDRA March of Technology for Sustainable Development in Rural Areas adopting 42 villages and 75,000 people in a remote location of West Midnapore district. Project MATSUDRA is a chain of several inter-disciplinary technologies that, put to use, can decidedly lift the quality of life in Indias hinterland.
- Avni Health Foundation The Avni Health Foundation registered as a Not for profit organization is located in Mumbai, India. AVNI leads and provides technical expertise to conduct applied social and behavioral research and evaluation studies, provides technical assistance to public, private and Government sectors in health policy related areas.
- The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust As a company, the Tata Group has always gone beyond business, and chosen to be a responsible corporate citizen who plays its part in the community, and as a member of society. The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust is another manifestation of this credo. In the aftermath of the unprecedented attacks on Mumbai in November 2008, we witnessed an outpouring of support from well-wishers in India and across the globe.
- Dr V Seshiah Diabetes Care and Research Institute Dr V Seshiah was the head of the Department of Diabetology, Madras Medical College & Govt. General Hospital. Subsequently he was appointed as Emeritus Professor of Diabetology for five years. For decades, he has been involved in the teaching and clinical practice of diabetes. He started the post graduate Diploma course in diabetology.
- Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan was the post emergency period where the Atmosphere was charged with the rejuvenation of the society. It was in this period that the need for the transformation of rural women and children started entering into our mind very strognly. We were a group of house wives with a strong social awareness. We came together about 30 years ago for sharing our thoughts on social issues.
- Kangra Arts Promotion Society Kangra Arts Promotion Society KAPS, is an NGO working for the promotion of arts of the greater Kangra region which comprises the current district of Kangra and surrounding areas that were once ruled by the Kangra Dynasty. It went in decline after the invasion of Mahmud of Gazhni in 1009. The purpose of KAPS is to ensure that the tradition of Kangra Paintings and other arts passes on to the future generations.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.