OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
- International Mass Awareness Programme We, a group of seasoned academicians and professionals, resolved to form a society in 2005 to initiate Project MATSUDRA March of Technology for Sustainable Development in Rural Areas adopting 42 villages and 75,000 people in a remote location of West Midnapore district. Project MATSUDRA is a chain of several inter-disciplinary technologies that, put to use, can decidedly lift the quality of life in Indias hinterland.
- Javahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Navodaya Vidyalaya Simiti is an autonomous organization which has been set up to establish and manage co-educational, residential school covering VI to XII known as javahar navodaya vidyalayas. The National policy on education 1986 envisaged establishment of Navodaya Vidyalaya in each district of the country. The first two schools were started in 1985-86 on experimental basis.
- DDMM Heart Institute DDMM is deeply committed to bring about a difference in the present cardiac health scenario in the country. There is a considerable increase in the spread of heart diseases in the entire world, especially in India. Coronary heart disease in India accounts for nearly 16.5 percent of all male deaths and 17.1 percent of all female deaths.
- PRADEEP People for Rural Activity, Development, Entrepreneurship & Economic Persistence PRADEEP , was set up as a non-political, non-profit making Voluntary development Organization on 4th January 2002 and was registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860 vide Regd. No. KPT- 3678-389/02-03 on 10.01.2003. It was founded by eminent social workers of the locality.
- Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project (KSUDP) is a ADB assisted Project. It covers five municipal corporations in Kerala: Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur. It was launched on December 3rd 2005 with the primary objective of creating economically productive, efficient, equitable and responsive Cities in the Country. It is the largest ever national urban initiative & envisages.
- The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust As a company, the Tata Group has always gone beyond business, and chosen to be a responsible corporate citizen who plays its part in the community, and as a member of society. The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust is another manifestation of this credo. In the aftermath of the unprecedented attacks on Mumbai in November 2008, we witnessed an outpouring of support from well-wishers in India and across the globe.
- Vikas Sahyog Pratishthan Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan means Development Collaboration Foundation is a collective of 15 grassroots organizations and individuals that are primarily working on the developmental issues of the poor and deprived sections of society in Maharashtra State. Livelihood and dignity are the basic concern of deprived communities thus VSP and its members are working with a long term perspective to qualitatively.
- Manochaitanya The PAMENCAP Godavarikhani Which was Registered on 6-03-87 for the welfare of mentally handicapped and their families started a special school in FCI Ramagundam in October 1987 which was subjected to close within a span of 6 months due to the financial constrains. Later the president PAMENCAP, GDK D. Krishna Kumar has taken initiation by going Pillar to post after a repeated representation for a period of 2 years to the higher management of SCCL.
- Save Our Strays The condition of animals gave me nightmares and the only way to get peace of mind was to changes these conditions. There are many we saw sight of a dead dog and that was it.Even though i have been doing animal welfare since 1996 in bandra where i used to live earlier.I really had only two options, to ignore it or do something about itand ichoose the latter. When we are alone the we realize the first thing I had to do was start sterilizing dogs to control everything.
- Livelihood Solutions Livelihood Solutions 2002 is a registered, private consulting firm working with an aim to synergize developmental initiatives and efforts in both rural & urban sectors, and generate convergence among various actors engaged in the promotion and strengthening of sustainable livelihoods in India. Our expertise and experience is oriented towards fulfilling an intermediary.
- Red Blood Red Blood is a platform for the those who are looking for blood, both donors and seekers. Being a SpidySys initiative it hosts Red Blood website where people from all over the globe can find blood easily. We focus in providing end-to-end SpidySys to our customers with utmost satisfaction and reliability which in return helps our customers to achieve a stable platform, global presence, visibility.
- Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions in India MUAVIN is a voluntary organisation established in 1985 with the following aims and objects:a To undertake research and analysis and forward planning for the educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.b To promote and facilitate and co-ordinate the pursuit of excellence by existing institutions in their working for educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.
- Trinidad & Tobago The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago established the High Commission in New Delhi on 13 October 1969. The High Commission is accredited to India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore and Sri Lanka The High Commissionís objective is to increase trade, investments, tourism and to deepen cultural linkages and foster greater people to people interaction between Trinidad and Tobago and countries to which it is accredited.
- Technical Assistance Support Teams for State Health Reform While several innovative steps have been taken to make access to health services easier for many people in India, a lot more needs to be done to improve the quality of those services and make qualified health personnel and good health institutions more widely available.Therefore, health systems and the way they function are being reformed in several states of India.
- Haji Ali Dargah Trust Haji Ali Dargah is one of the most popular religious places in Mumbai, visited by people of all religions alike. Haji Ali Dargah is one of Indias most famous and prestigious landmarks situated about 500 yards from the Mumbai shoreline in the middle of the Arabian Sea off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Haji Ali Dargah is the complex housing the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari R.A.. Along with the tomb, there is also a Masjid at Haji Ali.
- Lepra India Healthinaction LEPRA Society is a non-governmental organisation that promotes quality health care, initiates and fosters new developments and implementation. The Society aims to support the National Health Programmes in the prevention and control of diseases such as Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Lymphatic filariasis, HIV/AIDS and Blindness.
- Dr V Seshiah Diabetes Care and Research Institute Dr V Seshiah was the head of the Department of Diabetology, Madras Medical College & Govt. General Hospital. Subsequently he was appointed as Emeritus Professor of Diabetology for five years. For decades, he has been involved in the teaching and clinical practice of diabetes. He started the post graduate Diploma course in diabetology.
- United Way United Way of Baroda was established in 1986 and since its inception has emerged as a reliable Support Organization. It supports more than 140 NGOs in the city of Vadodara, Located 392 kms West of Mumbai in State of Gujarat, India. The organization shall be a secular, non-political and non-profitable society and shall have the following Aims and Objectives.
- Vidhayak Sansad Vidhayak Sansad VS was established in 1979 to support the development of marginalized communities in rural Maharashtra. The organizations programs and campaigns emphasize VS works in close coordination with its allied trade union, Shramjeevi Sanghatana, to reach the most neglected and abused sections of society, including tribals, dalits, impoverished women, and children.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.