OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Forum of Free Enterprise The Forum of Free Enterprise is a non-political and non-partisan organization, established in 1956, to educate public opinion in India on free enterprise and its close relationship with the democratic way of life. The Forum seeks to stimulate public thinking on vital economic problems of the day through booklets and leaflets, meetings, essay competitions and other means as befit a democratic society.
- Sphoorthi Foundation We are in the profession of reaching out to people, who have become dependent on drugs and alcohol as means of survival in their daily lives. In other words, in order to survive on a daily basis or toward off withdrawal symptoms, drugs and/or alcohol necessarily have to be consumed. All such people may be called as addicts and/or alcoholics.
- Shree Bramhachaitanya Trust Shree Bramhachaitanya Maharaj spent his entire life in enchanting the Divine Name of Lord Ram and spreading the love of Gods Name amongst people. In addition to this Shree Maharaj taught his followers two more ways to serve Lord : First is by distributing food amongst the hungry people, called Anna-Daan and Second is by worshiping Visible Image of God, called Sagun-Bhakti
- India Diabetes Research Foundation Diabetes is the most common metabolic disorder affecting populations in all geographical regions of the world. The prevalence of diabetes is influenced by genetic, ethnic and socioeconomic factors. The World Health that the prevalence of diabetes is increasing in epidemic proportions especially in developing countries
- Paryavaran Vikas Sanstha Whatever that Surrounds us like Air, Earth, Water, Hills, Rivers, Forest, trees, flora,fauna and Human being is Environment. These all are so Dependent on each other that If there is any Problem with one than Other gets affected and leads to imbalance in the Life cycle on the Earth. Clean environment is Necessary not only for our life but also for sustainable development of the Society and State.
- Vidhayak Sansad Vidhayak Sansad VS was established in 1979 to support the development of marginalized communities in rural Maharashtra. The organizations programs and campaigns emphasize VS works in close coordination with its allied trade union, Shramjeevi Sanghatana, to reach the most neglected and abused sections of society, including tribals, dalits, impoverished women, and children.
- Tapin The Association is formed primarily to contribute to creating a more inclusive, collaborative and generative world resulting in a sense of abundance and to stand for any benign cause in general interest of nations and societies. We Provide a gateway to individuals, organizations and large systems for understanding and implementing new approaches to change management drawing from complexity sciences and leveraging neo-sciences.
- Manochaitanya The PAMENCAP Godavarikhani Which was Registered on 6-03-87 for the welfare of mentally handicapped and their families started a special school in FCI Ramagundam in October 1987 which was subjected to close within a span of 6 months due to the financial constrains. Later the president PAMENCAP, GDK D. Krishna Kumar has taken initiation by going Pillar to post after a repeated representation for a period of 2 years to the higher management of SCCL.
- MTC Trust The MTC Trust located at the above address was founded in 1999 by myself as founder trustee together with four other trustees, with a view to help the very needy people of Koilakh and the people of the neighboring areas in the field of education, health and general welfare. By providing them with various schemes for the socio-economic development of society.
- Rastrasevika Samiti Creating awareness among women regarding their cultural and social responsibilities is the principal theme of the work of Rashtra Sevika Samiti. The Samiti imparts training to women through regular shakhas, where women gather and participate in various leadership and personality development activities, such as yoga and other physical exercises, team-building games, community service, and discussions.
- Javahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Navodaya Vidyalaya Simiti is an autonomous organization which has been set up to establish and manage co-educational, residential school covering VI to XII known as javahar navodaya vidyalayas. The National policy on education 1986 envisaged establishment of Navodaya Vidyalaya in each district of the country. The first two schools were started in 1985-86 on experimental basis.
- Aravali Mandal and Research Center Aravali Vikas Mandal is a very small period. But being tender period immediately after beginning we can delightfully say that with the help of all around us, we have been able to overcome this delicate crucial time and bring this Center in a position from where it can be nurtured into a very prominent and prestigious core health center in the region.
- New Life New Life came into existence in the year 1993 with the help of philanthropists from various fields like agriculture, engineering, medicine, etc. The mission of New Life is to bring to mainstream the women and their children who are far behind their counterparts in socio-economic status. Legal status of New Life Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
- DDMM Heart Institute DDMM is deeply committed to bring about a difference in the present cardiac health scenario in the country. There is a considerable increase in the spread of heart diseases in the entire world, especially in India. Coronary heart disease in India accounts for nearly 16.5 percent of all male deaths and 17.1 percent of all female deaths.
- Morachi Chincholi Morachi Chincholi is a peacock sanctuary just 50 km from Pune on the Pune-Ahmednagar state highway. Loosely translated it means the abode of peacocks and tamarind trees, both of which are in abundance here. A day trip in rustic village surroundings provides the right change required to rejuvenate and face the city life with a new zeal. Experience the wonders of pollution free air and in the heart of the rustic village life.
- GCC Approved Medical Centers Association The medical centers providing these services in New Delhi are collectively known as the GCC Approved Medical Centers Association or GAMCA, Delhi. It was organized in compliance with the GCC requirement that medical certificates issued by the GAMCA member centers only, will be honored by its embassies in the processing of employment papers.There are five medical centers all members of GAMCA, Delhi whose examination results are the only ones, honored by the respective embassies.
- CoSMiLE The SMiEs (small and micro enterprises) in India play an important role in the national economy. It offers the largest employment opportunities, next only to agriculture. The 11 million SSIs (Small Scale Industries) in the country provide employment to about 25 million people. It accounts for nearly 40% of the gross value of output in the manufacturing sector and contributes to over 34% of total exports from the country.
- Pratyasha Pratyasha a Malayalam word, which means Hope is a support group for children with cancer a helping hand for families of children and young people with cancer The aim of the society is to extend a helping hand to pediatric cancer patients by identifying the needy and providing them with medicines, emotional support and helping in the rehabilitation of the cured.
- Medicare Education and Social Welfare Services Society Mess is a charitable, non-profit making and secular organization. Mess is a state level health promoting lead agency to provide support service for the promotion and implementation of primary health / community health throughout the country. It operates with the active support and involvement of eight offices and one head quarter.
- Vidarbha Magasvargiya Bahuuddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha Vidarbha Magasvargiya Bahuuddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha is located at Nagpur, Maharastra. To open and run kindergarten schools, primary, and middle schools, convents, junior colleges, and Colleges, colleges for women, Ashram Shala, Libraries and Hostels for dissemination of education in rural and urban areas as well as amongst tribal living in remote areas.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.