OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Pranav Swastha Sthanam Cure Health uses techniques like Reiki and Tibetan meditation to help a person achieve holistic health and a sound mind. Founded by B.P. Pranav, who runs Pranav Swastha Sthanam in Mylapore, Chennai, this website is intended to reach out to the rest of the world and benefit those who may not be able to visit the healing centre in person but may nevertheless benefit from the unique healing methods he has to offer.
- Indo Nepal Rudraksha Organisation Indo-Nepal Rudraksha Organisation INRO is a leading dealer of Rudrakshas in India and abroad. Founded in 1993 by Dr G Panduranga Rao, a well-known Rudraksha specialist and one of the five famous Vedic Mathematicians, and the only person to have received doctorate degree from the famous West Brook American Institute of Management University.
- PRADEEP People for Rural Activity, Development, Entrepreneurship & Economic Persistence PRADEEP , was set up as a non-political, non-profit making Voluntary development Organization on 4th January 2002 and was registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860 vide Regd. No. KPT- 3678-389/02-03 on 10.01.2003. It was founded by eminent social workers of the locality.
- Chhabi Shanti Dham It is said in the Vedas that devotion to elders is like devotion to God. As parents, the elders not only give birth to their children; they take all the pain for their best possible upkeep and education, enabling them to earn a decent living. Whatever maybe the social problem, youngsters must realize that they should care for their parents and the other elders in the family.
- Partner Hooghly Partner Hooghly located in West Bengal, India., was formed in the year 1993. Partner is a group of Parents and Well Wishers of Mentally Challenged Children many of whom have additional deficiencies like Epilepsy, Behavioral Disorder and other problems.Partner is Registered under West Bengal Society Registration Act. Disability Commissioner (WB).
- Association of Oil & Gas Operators Association of Oil & Gas Operators was formed in 2006 on the initiative of Sastry Karra to network, exchange information on operating issues in upstream, find common solutions and if necessary approach the authorities to facilitate the changes which shall encourage exploration in India. The association is registered with the registrar of societies New Delhi.
- Institute of Environment & EcoDevelopment IEED Institute of Environment & Eco-Development IEED was established in March 2003 at Patna as an autonomous institute, registered under societies registration act, 21, 1860. IEEDs mission is to establish healthy environment by providing diverse methods of learning and sharing knowledge in the field of Environment and Sustainable Development at grassroot level and as well as research and development
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
- National Skills Foundation of India NSFI NSFI is a not-for-profit Foundation registered under the Indian Trust Act 1882 and is primarily focused on the objective of skill building and development of vocational opportunities for Indias large but relatively unskilled workforce. Vision Empower people for sustainable livelihoods through skill development.
- Natya Chetana Natya means theatre, Chetana means awareness. A group of young theatre students of Drama department - Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, the only degree college of performing arts in the state of Orissa, performed a short improvised drama Bana Manisha Wild men. It was in a slum of Bhubaneswar the capital of Orissa during a NSS National Service Scheme camp.
- Technical Assistance Support Teams for State Health Reform While several innovative steps have been taken to make access to health services easier for many people in India, a lot more needs to be done to improve the quality of those services and make qualified health personnel and good health institutions more widely available.Therefore, health systems and the way they function are being reformed in several states of India.
- Social Centre for Rural Initiative and Advancement In 1979 a small group of social activists initiated an integrated development program for Khori village as an initiative in the region. The focal village Khori is in Khol block of Rewari district in the state of Haryana. From Khori village multifarious rural development activities were taken up for surrounding villages too. The region is the most backward in the state.
- Aasare Charitable Trust Aasare Charitable Trust, a champion for the downtrodden and the oppressed sections of our society, was aptly inaugurated with a service project on 18th February 2007. Launched with a mission to serve society, particularly the poor and neglected in and around Mangalore, the trust kicked off its ambitious agenda with a free medical camp at the A.J Institute of Medicine and Dental Sciences.
- Leela Mhatre Pratishthan The inspiration for the mission I received from my mother late smt Leela Mhatre; while the leaders I always accepted for this project are shree Swami Samarth & shree Pramukh Swami Maharaj as my GURUS. I had completed my SSCOur Lady of Salvation High School & SYJCKirti M Doongursee with 1st Class & bagged various prizes & awards in my school & college time.
- Tuljabhavani Trust The temple town of Tuljapur, a tehsil in Osmanabad district of Maharashtra, is located at the end of the plateau where the state highway from Aurangabad descends in the Solapur plains. It is a centre of trade in grains and lies 45 km 28 miles north of Solapur, the biggest textile manufacturing centre in Maharashtra, and 22.54 km 14 miles due south of Osmanabad, the district headquarters.
- PREED PREED is the acronym for peoples organization for Rural Health, Education and Economic Development. It was initiated by Kandavel in 1995 and later a group of social minded volunteers and a team of experts joined in this team of work. The initiator has graduated in Economics and has done his pre-doctoral degree in Microlevel planning at Gandhi gram Rural University and has experience of 20 years in development work
- Animal Welfare & Protection Trust In 1999, two senior citizens were appalled by the horrific killing of homeless dogs by Chennais corporation. The dogs were electrocuted, immersed in acid baths or clubbed to death. They decided to do something about it - Padmavathy and her husband Narasimhamoorthy founded the Animal Welfare and Protection Trust to control the street dog population in the only method that is recognized internationally as being both humane and effective- Animal Birth Control.
- The Mountain Childrens Foundation The Mountain Childrens Foundation MCF, a nonprofit society, had its beginnings in the International Conference of Mountain Children ICMC held in Dehradun in May 2002. The MCF grew out of the UNs declaration of the year 2002 as the International Year of the Mountains and is inspired in part by the Global Movement for Children.
- MOTHERs Team MOTHER was founded on the 4th of Dec 2006 to popularize the cause of organ donation. In this direction, the Trust launched a brochure entitled A Priceless Gift explaining about the organ donation. These are being distributed free of cost to the people in the city of Bhubaneswar and by post to people in other parts of the country.MOTHER was started by a group of well meaning members of the society.
- Theological Book Trust TBT meets the need for relevant material Indian Christians have been deprived of quality Christian material having to depend on expensive books from the West written by Westerners for the Western Context. Some have been forced to use books from the West as they have come as free gifts. Others have had old books donated, which have been outdated as well as irrelevant.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.