OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Vikhe Patil Memorial School At Vikhe Patil Memorial School, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence. It is our goal to address the varying needs of our young students academically, socially, emotionally and physically and in so doing, provide the highest quality educational experience to all. It is also our goal to establish and maintain a positive, friendly environment which focuses on the development of higher level cognitive skills.
- Chhabi Shanti Dham It is said in the Vedas that devotion to elders is like devotion to God. As parents, the elders not only give birth to their children; they take all the pain for their best possible upkeep and education, enabling them to earn a decent living. Whatever maybe the social problem, youngsters must realize that they should care for their parents and the other elders in the family.
- United Way of Delhi United Way of Delhi was established on 26, September 2008 and is governed by a volunteer Board that has senior representation from organizations like AT&T, Agilent Technologies, Amway, American Express, Cargill India, Carlson Hotels, Hughes Networks, Raytheon, Navatar Group and Corporate Flyers and the NGO, Stree Shakti.
- Shree Bramhachaitanya Trust Shree Bramhachaitanya Maharaj spent his entire life in enchanting the Divine Name of Lord Ram and spreading the love of Gods Name amongst people. In addition to this Shree Maharaj taught his followers two more ways to serve Lord : First is by distributing food amongst the hungry people, called Anna-Daan and Second is by worshiping Visible Image of God, called Sagun-Bhakti
- New Life New Life came into existence in the year 1993 with the help of philanthropists from various fields like agriculture, engineering, medicine, etc. The mission of New Life is to bring to mainstream the women and their children who are far behind their counterparts in socio-economic status. Legal status of New Life Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
- Alliance School of Management Alliance School of Management, under the aegis of a charitable trust, was founded by an eminent group of academics and industry leaders who have graduated from some of the top universities in the world.The institute equips students with a repertoire of analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills to prepare them for the challenging environment.
- Career Launcher Education Foundation Indus Academies are an initiative of the Career Launcher Education Foundation CLEF to meet the need for quality learning centers in rural India. We work at the bottom of the socio economic pyramid to bring access and excellence in education. The project is being incubated by Career Launcher India, one of Asias leading education service providers
- National Skills Foundation of India NSFI NSFI is a not-for-profit Foundation registered under the Indian Trust Act 1882 and is primarily focused on the objective of skill building and development of vocational opportunities for Indias large but relatively unskilled workforce. Vision Empower people for sustainable livelihoods through skill development.
- India Brand Equity Foundation India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) is a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, and the Confederation of Indian Industry. The Foundations primary objective is to build positive economic perceptions of India globally. IBEF aims to effectively present the India business perspective and leverage business partnerships in a globalising market-place.
- Suryakaladimana Suryakaladimana, one of the six richest focal points of mantra practitioners is renowned for mantravada, the science of Mantra and for Ganesha worship. This Mana, situated in Nattassery, Kottayam Dist, Kerala is enriched with glorious tradition and legends is believed to have been instituted by Lord Parasurama. The legend goes that Lord Surya appeared infront of an ancestor of this mana and blessed him with a divine text Grantha containing many secret mantras and their proper applications.
- Rotary Club of Mumbai Nariman Point Rotary Club of Mumbai, Nariman Point was chartered on 1st May 2002 with 34 members. From thereon our club has grown from strength to strength having members coming from different walks of life; financial advisors and analysts, advocates, insurers, doctors, merchants, entrepreneurs etc. We can boast of being a very young and dynamic club with the average age of our members being in late thirties. In this short span the Club has identified certain causes to which it remains completely committed.
- Pratyasha Pratyasha a Malayalam word, which means Hope is a support group for children with cancer a helping hand for families of children and young people with cancer The aim of the society is to extend a helping hand to pediatric cancer patients by identifying the needy and providing them with medicines, emotional support and helping in the rehabilitation of the cured.
- EMCOR PROJECTS Empowering Marginalized Communities for Rights and Poverty Reduction through Community Radio is a Rights Based Project implemented in 60 Villages of KBK region (Nuapada, Bolangir and Kalahandi Districts) in India by CHALE CHALO – Orissa (India) and Integrated Village Development Trust (IVD Trust) – UK in collaboration with DFID – UK. This 57 months project that started on 1st July 2009, aims to empower the voiceless marginalized communities to articulate their problems, demand their rights.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Toursim Theory and Practice Society Toursim Theory and Practice Society was incorporated in practice, with a principal focus to rediscover and reconnect the relationship between Man and his environment. Under the able leadership of Samik Ray, the organization has been successfully growing in the field of Socially responsible tourism movement.
- Sri Sammed Shikharji Vikas Samiti Sri Sammed Shikharji Vikas Samiti is a non-profit organization with its core mission of development of the rural areas and providing quality education to the people in the surroundings of sacred land of Tirthraj Sammed Shikharji. The aim is to eradicate poverty and the practice of begging by educating the local people.
- Prabhat Chitra Mandal Prabhat Chitra Mandal was inaugurated with the screening of inimitable Satyajit Rays Chiriyakhana on Jul 5, 1968. In spite of nearly seven other film societies then existing in the metropolis, Prabhat was launched to cater to cinegoers of North Mumbai. The shows were then organised in a 70-seater mini theatre
- SRI CHITRA HOME FOR DESTITUTE AND INFIRM Sri Chithira Thirunal Maharaja, we, the uneared-for and the helpless and unfortunate have only the society, Our brothers and sisters, to look forward to. There are people with stories and without stories. They share and hear stories under one roof, here in SREE CHITRA HOME. Among the inmates, you shall find innocent children and the life experts old people. They are orphans, homeless, poor, inflicted and old helpless parents.
- CoSMiLE The SMiEs (small and micro enterprises) in India play an important role in the national economy. It offers the largest employment opportunities, next only to agriculture. The 11 million SSIs (Small Scale Industries) in the country provide employment to about 25 million people. It accounts for nearly 40% of the gross value of output in the manufacturing sector and contributes to over 34% of total exports from the country.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.