OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- U & N Foundation U & N Foundation has emerged, lot of institutions and organizations have been identified and recognized on the basis of their excellent track record in the field of Health and Education. With their co-operation and support the activities of the Foundation are witnessing and expending in a meaning full way to fulfill the vision and the mission of the Foundation. Factually, in a very short span of time the working field started growing unexpectedly
- Tapin The Association is formed primarily to contribute to creating a more inclusive, collaborative and generative world resulting in a sense of abundance and to stand for any benign cause in general interest of nations and societies. We Provide a gateway to individuals, organizations and large systems for understanding and implementing new approaches to change management drawing from complexity sciences and leveraging neo-sciences.
- The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust As a company, the Tata Group has always gone beyond business, and chosen to be a responsible corporate citizen who plays its part in the community, and as a member of society. The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust is another manifestation of this credo. In the aftermath of the unprecedented attacks on Mumbai in November 2008, we witnessed an outpouring of support from well-wishers in India and across the globe.
- Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing NETFISH is a registered society formed under the aegis of Marine Products Export Development Authority MPEDA with a view to imparting knowledge to fishermen/ fisherwomen/ processing workers, technicians, etc. in fish quality management, conservation of fish resources as well as sustainable fishing.
- Abhinav Abhinav is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) that aims to provide information and strategic support to social movements, and marginalized communities in India . Our main activities have evolved; from assisting on the ground project initiation, to strategic planning, capacity building, information and signposting via our website, for sustainable development in and around Uttar Pradesh
- MTC Trust The MTC Trust located at the above address was founded in 1999 by myself as founder trustee together with four other trustees, with a view to help the very needy people of Koilakh and the people of the neighboring areas in the field of education, health and general welfare. By providing them with various schemes for the socio-economic development of society.
- Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh is a service oriented organization formed in 1997 to spread the knowledge of the unique methods of Brahmavidya.It is duly registered with the Government as a Charitable Trust. The Vision, Mission and the Objective of the Sangh are VISION Physical, Mental and Spiritual development of the entire human race.
- Shri Kashi Darshan Seva Samiti The objective of Shri Kashi Darshan Seva Samiti, is to promote and protect the pilgrimage journeys of ancient city of Varanasi mentioned in puranic texts and to provide correct information and significance of all the ancient temples of Kashi which are either self-manifested or established by gods & goddesses or by famous vedic saints.
- Nishan We are non-profit public policy advocacy and development organization, commited to uphold Rights & Justice in the society. We are dedicated to eradicating corruption and the abuse of power from government institutions within the Indian democracy. We are primarily focused on cases arising from police apathy and corruption in the Indian bureaucracy and government authorities.
- Support for Network and Extension Help Agency Support for Network and Extension Help Agency is an organization dedicated to improving the living conditions of the poor and vulnerable in rural Southern India. The Agency was formed in 1999 by a group of like-minded professionals with a common interest in promoting rural development in their local areas.
- DDMM Heart Institute DDMM is deeply committed to bring about a difference in the present cardiac health scenario in the country. There is a considerable increase in the spread of heart diseases in the entire world, especially in India. Coronary heart disease in India accounts for nearly 16.5 percent of all male deaths and 17.1 percent of all female deaths.
- Lepra India Healthinaction LEPRA Society is a non-governmental organisation that promotes quality health care, initiates and fosters new developments and implementation. The Society aims to support the National Health Programmes in the prevention and control of diseases such as Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Lymphatic filariasis, HIV/AIDS and Blindness.
- SARGAKSHETRA CULTURAL CENTRE Sarga Kshetra is a breeding ground for the creative talents of the young generation. It is a fertile ground KSHETRA to cultivate and develop native human potentials and creativity. Inspired by the vision and heritage of Blessed Kuriakose Chavara, one of the founding fathers of the CMI congregation, in dealing with the development of human resources.
- Kangra Arts Promotion Society Kangra Arts Promotion Society KAPS, is an NGO working for the promotion of arts of the greater Kangra region which comprises the current district of Kangra and surrounding areas that were once ruled by the Kangra Dynasty. It went in decline after the invasion of Mahmud of Gazhni in 1009. The purpose of KAPS is to ensure that the tradition of Kangra Paintings and other arts passes on to the future generations.
- Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions in India MUAVIN is a voluntary organisation established in 1985 with the following aims and objects:a To undertake research and analysis and forward planning for the educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.b To promote and facilitate and co-ordinate the pursuit of excellence by existing institutions in their working for educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.
- India Brand Equity Foundation India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) is a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, and the Confederation of Indian Industry. The Foundations primary objective is to build positive economic perceptions of India globally. IBEF aims to effectively present the India business perspective and leverage business partnerships in a globalising market-place.
- Cirrus Management Services Pvt. Ltd. We develop and deliver commercially viable, poverty-focussed, high-quality, low-priced, easily-accessible rural services to customers in large numbers across widely dispersed locations. The two companies work in tandem. Cirrus Management Services focuses more on development and establishment of services, processes that are knowledge-intensive, e.g. systems, technologies.
- The Exotica Dharamshala The Exotica.Dharamshala is a lush green wonderland surrounded by snow capped Dhauladhar ranges, picturesque ambience and a soulful silence. The Exotica.is created to give a new meaning to your life - A peaceful space where you can expand your imagination and sour high. A perfect place for rejuvenation allows you to take a break from life and experience a world that is untouched, serene and almost timeless.
- MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS We are officers appointed by the Central Government under 448 and are attached to various High Courts and are under the administrative charge of the respective Regional who supervise their functioning on behalf of the Central Government. And in the conduct of winding- up act under the directions of the High Courts.
- Nitin Gadkari There is a need to increase the economic potential of our rural population, of the agriculture sector, of our labourers, of the tribals. The government budgets and projects should be in the tribal regions, in Naxal affected areas, in the regions where farmers are committing suicide and in states where the unemployment amongst youth is high.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.