OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Alliance School of Management Alliance School of Management, under the aegis of a charitable trust, was founded by an eminent group of academics and industry leaders who have graduated from some of the top universities in the world.The institute equips students with a repertoire of analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills to prepare them for the challenging environment.
- Truth Of Universe is an NGO We are a registered NGO since 2004. We are based in India and working hard to make peoples life easy. We bleave in simple living with high moral values and to do what we can for poor people, rural development, child education, women wellfare, oldage help etc. We have a vast social network and working from 2004 for those who are in need. Still there are many people in rural areas who need our attention.
- Mahavir International Charities and donations are an investment to ensure social good and well being of all living creatures. Like a commercial investment, wherein the end-use of the investment and the results achieved are monitored by the investors, the investment in social good by way of donation also need monitoring as to their end use and eventual achievement. Mahavir International is hoped that the donors will also follow prudent principle and evaluated the efficacy of their donations present day scenario.
- PREED PREED is the acronym for peoples organization for Rural Health, Education and Economic Development. It was initiated by Kandavel in 1995 and later a group of social minded volunteers and a team of experts joined in this team of work. The initiator has graduated in Economics and has done his pre-doctoral degree in Microlevel planning at Gandhi gram Rural University and has experience of 20 years in development work
- National Skills Foundation of India NSFI NSFI is a not-for-profit Foundation registered under the Indian Trust Act 1882 and is primarily focused on the objective of skill building and development of vocational opportunities for Indias large but relatively unskilled workforce. Vision Empower people for sustainable livelihoods through skill development.
- Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan was the post emergency period where the Atmosphere was charged with the rejuvenation of the society. It was in this period that the need for the transformation of rural women and children started entering into our mind very strognly. We were a group of house wives with a strong social awareness. We came together about 30 years ago for sharing our thoughts on social issues.
- India Diabetes Research Foundation Diabetes is the most common metabolic disorder affecting populations in all geographical regions of the world. The prevalence of diabetes is influenced by genetic, ethnic and socioeconomic factors. The World Health that the prevalence of diabetes is increasing in epidemic proportions especially in developing countries
- Avni Health Foundation The Avni Health Foundation registered as a Not for profit organization is located in Mumbai, India. AVNI leads and provides technical expertise to conduct applied social and behavioral research and evaluation studies, provides technical assistance to public, private and Government sectors in health policy related areas.
- Sarvodaya Nano Finance Limited Sarvodaya Nano Finance Limited was registered as a Non Banking Financial Company NBFC in 1996 with a mission of promoting a large number of sustainable livelihoods for the rural poor, especially women and rural artisans, through the provision of financial services and technical assistance in an integrated manner..
- Cancer Foundation A network of Organizations Cancer centers Professionals NGOs Volunteers PublicDedicated to: The Patients who fought with courage. Doctors who treated with compassion. Families who shared the joy and sorrow. The Community which wholeheartedly supported in this Unending Crusade against Cancer The launching of website www.indiacancer.org in June 2000 was the first bold step taken with devotion.
- Chain Therapy At Chain Therapy we believe that everybody wants to help someone who is genuinely in need to the extent they can. The crux of the problem is thus the credibility of the cause. Credibility often goes hand-in-hand with transparency. We believe, this could be achieved by making information about the patient-in-need available in a manner that could be easily verifiable by anyone should they choose to do so.
- Operation Smile Operation Smiles 4th mission in Kolkata, West Bengal August 17th to August 26th Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal. The mission is being conducted at our longest running Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- DDMM Heart Institute DDMM is deeply committed to bring about a difference in the present cardiac health scenario in the country. There is a considerable increase in the spread of heart diseases in the entire world, especially in India. Coronary heart disease in India accounts for nearly 16.5 percent of all male deaths and 17.1 percent of all female deaths.
- Vikas Sahyog Pratishthan Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan means Development Collaboration Foundation is a collective of 15 grassroots organizations and individuals that are primarily working on the developmental issues of the poor and deprived sections of society in Maharashtra State. Livelihood and dignity are the basic concern of deprived communities thus VSP and its members are working with a long term perspective to qualitatively.
- Bangalore Mountaineering Club If you crave for a sense of adventure, while seeking to unwind and rediscover yourself in the lap of nature then Bangalore Mountaineering Club BMC is your way out.Bangalore Mountaineering Club was started on 27th May 2004 as a NON-PROFIT organization for adventure enthusiasts looking to let go of all their week-long weariness. Since its inception, BMC has drawn to it a membership count in excess of 8000.
- Morachi Chincholi Morachi Chincholi is a peacock sanctuary just 50 km from Pune on the Pune-Ahmednagar state highway. Loosely translated it means the abode of peacocks and tamarind trees, both of which are in abundance here. A day trip in rustic village surroundings provides the right change required to rejuvenate and face the city life with a new zeal. Experience the wonders of pollution free air and in the heart of the rustic village life.
- KARUNA ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION The organization was established in the year 1888 as Bangalore Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and was registered as a charitable society on 24th May 1916. The name of the organization has changed to Karuna Animal Welfare Association of Karnataka on 30th September 2001. Karuna is a member of WSPA, England and North Shore Animal League
- Javahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Navodaya Vidyalaya Simiti is an autonomous organization which has been set up to establish and manage co-educational, residential school covering VI to XII known as javahar navodaya vidyalayas. The National policy on education 1986 envisaged establishment of Navodaya Vidyalaya in each district of the country. The first two schools were started in 1985-86 on experimental basis.
- New Vedic Cultural Center We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a part of the worldwide, International Society for Krishna Consciousness ISKCON movement, which is a Non profit, Social welfare & Spiritual organization engaged in propagating the teachings & values of the great ancient literatures of our Vedic heritage.
- Pratyasha Pratyasha a Malayalam word, which means Hope is a support group for children with cancer a helping hand for families of children and young people with cancer The aim of the society is to extend a helping hand to pediatric cancer patients by identifying the needy and providing them with medicines, emotional support and helping in the rehabilitation of the cured.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.