OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- The Institute of Cultural Affairs The Institute of Cultural Affairs ICA: India is a voluntary non-profit organization, registered under the Societies Act 1860. The Board of Directors oversees the overall work and the staff in the various locations plans the ongoing activities. The ICA has been in the work of village development since 1975, working for socio-economic renewal. Now it is designing and facilitating various programmes to motivate and equip individuals, organizations and local communities.
- BRAHMI We are Non-commercial, Secular and Humanitarian Organization dedicated to Primary Education and Spread of Literacy in our country. Also we are a nonprofit organization dedicated to the education to children in India who have no opportunities for an education. Our Aim is to provide the lives of these children through education.
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- Tuljabhavani Trust The temple town of Tuljapur, a tehsil in Osmanabad district of Maharashtra, is located at the end of the plateau where the state highway from Aurangabad descends in the Solapur plains. It is a centre of trade in grains and lies 45 km 28 miles north of Solapur, the biggest textile manufacturing centre in Maharashtra, and 22.54 km 14 miles due south of Osmanabad, the district headquarters.
- Chaitanya Mental Health Care Centre We believe, in a Creator of the Universe who considers every human being equal in spite of their material, physical and psychological deficiencies or discrepancies.Our Mission is to give a helping hand, and to fill up that gap in an individual's life, bringing them back to the main stream of society as an accepted human being through our professional knowledge and skills.
- Sunrise Hosabelaku in real life is a new turning point towards growth, Starting a new job career in their lifes, turning their dreams to reality. Words are not enough to explain the meaning of hosabelaku. Because in one or the other way everybody wishes a new ray of happiness n success in their life. Some by starting a new career for the first time and some learning lesson from their past failures.
- NIKHIL SINGAL NOBLE TRUST Established in 2008 in the loving memory of Late Mr. Nikhil Singal January 10, 1987 - May 18, 2007 son of Mrs. & Mr. Vinay Singal of Eastman Impex Group Ludhiana by the Family under the Chiarman-ship of Mr. Jagdeep Singal Paternal Uncle Tau Ji of Mr. Nikhil Singal. The trust is working for various social causes in a very constructive manner to spread cheers to thousands of families.
- Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan was the post emergency period where the Atmosphere was charged with the rejuvenation of the society. It was in this period that the need for the transformation of rural women and children started entering into our mind very strognly. We were a group of house wives with a strong social awareness. We came together about 30 years ago for sharing our thoughts on social issues.
- Bangalore Mountaineering Club If you crave for a sense of adventure, while seeking to unwind and rediscover yourself in the lap of nature then Bangalore Mountaineering Club BMC is your way out.Bangalore Mountaineering Club was started on 27th May 2004 as a NON-PROFIT organization for adventure enthusiasts looking to let go of all their week-long weariness. Since its inception, BMC has drawn to it a membership count in excess of 8000.
- Democratic Youth Federation of India DYFI is not a wing of any political party. Anyone can become a member of it. DYFI conducted several agitations against unemployment and price–hike. It goes on conducting intense agitations and propagations against religious fanaticism and terrorism. It fights the pseudo–spiritualism too. The Democratic Youth Federation began its activities on all India level.
- Truth Of Universe is an NGO We are a registered NGO since 2004. We are based in India and working hard to make peoples life easy. We bleave in simple living with high moral values and to do what we can for poor people, rural development, child education, women wellfare, oldage help etc. We have a vast social network and working from 2004 for those who are in need. Still there are many people in rural areas who need our attention.
- NAIR SERVICE SOCIETY DELHI The aims and objectives of the Society are to promote the cultural, education and social well being of the members of the Society residing within the NCTD. In particular, the aims and the objectives of the Society are:- 1 To provide the members of the Community a forum for exchange of thoughts on social, cultural, economic and educational problems of the society both on national level and with particular reference to Kerala.
- Save Our Strays The condition of animals gave me nightmares and the only way to get peace of mind was to changes these conditions. There are many we saw sight of a dead dog and that was it.Even though i have been doing animal welfare since 1996 in bandra where i used to live earlier.I really had only two options, to ignore it or do something about itand ichoose the latter. When we are alone the we realize the first thing I had to do was start sterilizing dogs to control everything.
- DDMM Heart Institute DDMM is deeply committed to bring about a difference in the present cardiac health scenario in the country. There is a considerable increase in the spread of heart diseases in the entire world, especially in India. Coronary heart disease in India accounts for nearly 16.5 percent of all male deaths and 17.1 percent of all female deaths.
- Social Centre for Rural Initiative and Advancement In 1979 a small group of social activists initiated an integrated development program for Khori village as an initiative in the region. The focal village Khori is in Khol block of Rewari district in the state of Haryana. From Khori village multifarious rural development activities were taken up for surrounding villages too. The region is the most backward in the state.
- India Brand Equity Foundation India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) is a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, and the Confederation of Indian Industry. The Foundations primary objective is to build positive economic perceptions of India globally. IBEF aims to effectively present the India business perspective and leverage business partnerships in a globalising market-place.
- HEALTH & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE Health And Social Development Research Centre (HSDRC) has been functioning as an NGO since September13, 1993 in Rajasthan INDIA. It has been registered as a Society as per Registration of Societies Act, Rajasthan 1958 w.e.f September 13, 1993.Primarily its focussed areas of intervention have been Health, Livelihood & Women Empowermen.
- Punarvas Education Society More than 500 million people in the world handicapped having physical, mental, sensory impairments or mental difficulties, are prevented from becoming useful members of our community. We, at Punarvas, have tackled this problem by imparting Educational, Diagnostic & Vocational Services for the mentally challenged by specially trained personnel thereby laying a foundation for them to be integrated in the society.
- Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project (KSUDP) is a ADB assisted Project. It covers five municipal corporations in Kerala: Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur. It was launched on December 3rd 2005 with the primary objective of creating economically productive, efficient, equitable and responsive Cities in the Country. It is the largest ever national urban initiative & envisages.
- Amazing Love Home Amazing Love Home has its origins in Valasaravakkam, Chennai and was founded by the Trustees of AMAZING LOVE TRUST in 2005. The construction of the present Home began in 2008. It is the focal point of the activities of Amazing Love Trust. Set in Pushpagiri, a beautiful hamlet in the suburbs of Chennai, it has lovely views of large and beautiful gardens and is easily accessible by road from Chennai.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.