OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Students Islamic Trust SIT is functioning in the field of educational development of the Muslims community in India.The main aim of the Trust is to extend helping hand to deserving students of the Muslims community through awarding scholarships and C & G programme. The Trust is also determined to chalk out a long term programme for the Muslim youth and the students to make them economically self sufficient by elevating their moral standard and developing their total potentialities
- Zion Gospel Ministries Inc. Zion Gospel Ministries Inc. (ZGM) is a non-profit organization committed to reaching unreached villages for Jesus. With its humble beginnings in 1997, ZGM has now planted over 30 churches, sponsors 300 children, and operates a number of other projects in India. ZGM founder and director, Mohan Undru, shares his story of how God took a Hindu man and transformed him into a man who inspires others with Gods vision.
- TREE FOUNDATION PLT.D TREE Foundation is a Registered Charitable Trust, which was started on October 15, 2002, primarily engaged in Environment Education, Sea Turtle Conservation and Community Development. TREE Foundation is inspired and guided by the world famous environmentalist Dr. Jane Goodall and is a member of Roots and Shoots International Network, of the Dr. Jane Goodall Institute.
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- ORUPA ORRISSA RURAL AND URBAN PRODUCERS ASSOCIATION Orissa Rural and Urban Producers Association ORUPA is a voluntary effort towards encouraging and helping the handicraft and handloom artisans of Orissa to keep the traditional art forms alive.Launched on 26th January 1990, ORUPA was born from the expressed need of artisans themselves to have a marketing federation of their own.
- Shri Kashi Darshan Seva Samiti The objective of Shri Kashi Darshan Seva Samiti, is to promote and protect the pilgrimage journeys of ancient city of Varanasi mentioned in puranic texts and to provide correct information and significance of all the ancient temples of Kashi which are either self-manifested or established by gods & goddesses or by famous vedic saints.
- Punarvas Education Society More than 500 million people in the world handicapped having physical, mental, sensory impairments or mental difficulties, are prevented from becoming useful members of our community. We, at Punarvas, have tackled this problem by imparting Educational, Diagnostic & Vocational Services for the mentally challenged by specially trained personnel thereby laying a foundation for them to be integrated in the society.
- MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS We are officers appointed by the Central Government under 448 and are attached to various High Courts and are under the administrative charge of the respective Regional who supervise their functioning on behalf of the Central Government. And in the conduct of winding- up act under the directions of the High Courts.
- Art of Living The Art of Living is a multi-faceted, not-for-profit educational and humanitarian NGO with a presence in over 140 countries. Founded in 1982 by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Art of Living, today, is one of the largest voluntary organisations in the world.Inspired by its founders vision of making the world a violence-free, stress-free global family, the organisation is engaged in various initiatives that uplift humanity and enhance the quality of life.
- NetPEM Public Trust NetPEM Public Trust was established in February 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act No. E-1691 . The primary focus of the organization is to promote the implementation of Preventive Environmental Management PEM and Sustainability Strategies through Education, Training and Research in the Asian Region.
- India Diabetes Research Foundation Diabetes is the most common metabolic disorder affecting populations in all geographical regions of the world. The prevalence of diabetes is influenced by genetic, ethnic and socioeconomic factors. The World Health that the prevalence of diabetes is increasing in epidemic proportions especially in developing countries
- The Exotica Dharamshala The Exotica.Dharamshala is a lush green wonderland surrounded by snow capped Dhauladhar ranges, picturesque ambience and a soulful silence. The Exotica.is created to give a new meaning to your life - A peaceful space where you can expand your imagination and sour high. A perfect place for rejuvenation allows you to take a break from life and experience a world that is untouched, serene and almost timeless.
- Projects Abroad Projects Abroad is the leading internship and volunteering abroad organisation. We offer a diverse range of international service projects and in-country support from our directly-employed staff overseas. Get some exhilarating experience abroad while participating in our business, medical, journalism, law & human rights, conservation & environment and many more projects at one of our 25 destinations all over the world.
- Indian society of veterinary immunology and biotechnology We are the conglomerate organization of primarily veterinary scientists from microbiology, biotechnology, preventive medicine, parasitology, animal reproduction and fisheries disciplines with the objective of veterinary immunology and biotechnology in the era of biological technology. We maintains the tempo amongst profession by highlighting our role in the coming years for not only a hunger free world but also a world of balanced nutrition and freedom from zoonotic diseases using biotechnology in veterinary and fisheries sphere of agriculture.
- PRADEEP People for Rural Activity, Development, Entrepreneurship & Economic Persistence PRADEEP , was set up as a non-political, non-profit making Voluntary development Organization on 4th January 2002 and was registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860 vide Regd. No. KPT- 3678-389/02-03 on 10.01.2003. It was founded by eminent social workers of the locality.
- India Brand Equity Foundation India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) is a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, and the Confederation of Indian Industry. The Foundations primary objective is to build positive economic perceptions of India globally. IBEF aims to effectively present the India business perspective and leverage business partnerships in a globalising market-place.
- DDMM Heart Institute DDMM is deeply committed to bring about a difference in the present cardiac health scenario in the country. There is a considerable increase in the spread of heart diseases in the entire world, especially in India. Coronary heart disease in India accounts for nearly 16.5 percent of all male deaths and 17.1 percent of all female deaths.
- Gospel Partners Movement The Gospel Partners Movement welcomes you to our website. We are a missionary movement involved in the total transformation of the community. All over the world people celebrated the Incarnation of Jesus - God coming in human form in history. Late Bishop Newbigin mentions that St. John in AD 100 writing about the significance of Jesus coming in the first 18 verses of his Gospel as Overture is introducing the theme in a play.
- Social Centre for Rural Initiative and Advancement In 1979 a small group of social activists initiated an integrated development program for Khori village as an initiative in the region. The focal village Khori is in Khol block of Rewari district in the state of Haryana. From Khori village multifarious rural development activities were taken up for surrounding villages too. The region is the most backward in the state.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.