OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Pushpagiri Eye Institute We are in an advanced stage of operationalising our eye bank. Madhava Nethra Nidhi is named after visionary leader Parama Pujaniya Sri Guruji Golwalkar. We are a Registered member of EBAI. We have established / constructed a Super Specialty Hospital in a centrally located place in Secunderabad, India. It is in operation from Jan 2007.
- Aasare Charitable Trust Aasare Charitable Trust, a champion for the downtrodden and the oppressed sections of our society, was aptly inaugurated with a service project on 18th February 2007. Launched with a mission to serve society, particularly the poor and neglected in and around Mangalore, the trust kicked off its ambitious agenda with a free medical camp at the A.J Institute of Medicine and Dental Sciences.
- Chain Therapy At Chain Therapy we believe that everybody wants to help someone who is genuinely in need to the extent they can. The crux of the problem is thus the credibility of the cause. Credibility often goes hand-in-hand with transparency. We believe, this could be achieved by making information about the patient-in-need available in a manner that could be easily verifiable by anyone should they choose to do so.
- Pranav Swastha Sthanam Cure Health uses techniques like Reiki and Tibetan meditation to help a person achieve holistic health and a sound mind. Founded by B.P. Pranav, who runs Pranav Swastha Sthanam in Mylapore, Chennai, this website is intended to reach out to the rest of the world and benefit those who may not be able to visit the healing centre in person but may nevertheless benefit from the unique healing methods he has to offer.
- HEALTH & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE Health And Social Development Research Centre (HSDRC) has been functioning as an NGO since September13, 1993 in Rajasthan INDIA. It has been registered as a Society as per Registration of Societies Act, Rajasthan 1958 w.e.f September 13, 1993.Primarily its focussed areas of intervention have been Health, Livelihood & Women Empowermen.
- Yukti Organization for Grasp of Ayurveda Our organisation is a non for profit NGO, working for the improvement of human health and integrity on holistic health and native cultural ethos. We provides the best activities of YOGA include research in health care segment and training and mass dissemination of fruits of research.
- YWCA of India Ms Harriette M Butt came to Mumbai then Bombay in 1874 and the following year, along with a friend, Ms Roberts, formed a branch of Young Womens Christian Association in Bombay. Till 1881, no minutes or any annual report have been found and so is difficult to conclude about the activities. However, in 1881, it was stated, for the very first time in print
- The Exotica Dharamshala The Exotica.Dharamshala is a lush green wonderland surrounded by snow capped Dhauladhar ranges, picturesque ambience and a soulful silence. The Exotica.is created to give a new meaning to your life - A peaceful space where you can expand your imagination and sour high. A perfect place for rejuvenation allows you to take a break from life and experience a world that is untouched, serene and almost timeless.
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Association of Oil & Gas Operators Association of Oil & Gas Operators was formed in 2006 on the initiative of Sastry Karra to network, exchange information on operating issues in upstream, find common solutions and if necessary approach the authorities to facilitate the changes which shall encourage exploration in India. The association is registered with the registrar of societies New Delhi.
- India Diabetes Research Foundation Diabetes is the most common metabolic disorder affecting populations in all geographical regions of the world. The prevalence of diabetes is influenced by genetic, ethnic and socioeconomic factors. The World Health that the prevalence of diabetes is increasing in epidemic proportions especially in developing countries
- Students Islamic Trust SIT is functioning in the field of educational development of the Muslims community in India.The main aim of the Trust is to extend helping hand to deserving students of the Muslims community through awarding scholarships and C & G programme. The Trust is also determined to chalk out a long term programme for the Muslim youth and the students to make them economically self sufficient by elevating their moral standard and developing their total potentialities
- Aravali Mandal and Research Center Aravali Vikas Mandal is a very small period. But being tender period immediately after beginning we can delightfully say that with the help of all around us, we have been able to overcome this delicate crucial time and bring this Center in a position from where it can be nurtured into a very prominent and prestigious core health center in the region.
- Arya Samaj Mandir Gurgaon About Us Marriage is an important event in any bodys life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture.
- NIKHIL SINGAL NOBLE TRUST Established in 2008 in the loving memory of Late Mr. Nikhil Singal January 10, 1987 - May 18, 2007 son of Mrs. & Mr. Vinay Singal of Eastman Impex Group Ludhiana by the Family under the Chiarman-ship of Mr. Jagdeep Singal Paternal Uncle Tau Ji of Mr. Nikhil Singal. The trust is working for various social causes in a very constructive manner to spread cheers to thousands of families.
- Democratic Youth Federation of India DYFI is not a wing of any political party. Anyone can become a member of it. DYFI conducted several agitations against unemployment and price–hike. It goes on conducting intense agitations and propagations against religious fanaticism and terrorism. It fights the pseudo–spiritualism too. The Democratic Youth Federation began its activities on all India level.
- Kangra Arts Promotion Society Kangra Arts Promotion Society KAPS, is an NGO working for the promotion of arts of the greater Kangra region which comprises the current district of Kangra and surrounding areas that were once ruled by the Kangra Dynasty. It went in decline after the invasion of Mahmud of Gazhni in 1009. The purpose of KAPS is to ensure that the tradition of Kangra Paintings and other arts passes on to the future generations.
- Agewell Foundation Agewell Foundation has been working for the empowerment & welfare of Older Persons since its inception. Presently Agewell Foundation has a network of over 1500 NGOs/VOs, over 6500 volunteers and 70000 sub-volunteers spread across 540 districts of India. Agewell interacts with over 25000 older persons and other concerned people on daily basis through its nationwide network of volunteers.
- Panchtatva Panchtatva are the most attention seeking elements in the life of any human being especially in the present time when on one side the depression and similar mental diseases are spreading like anything in human life and on other side global warming and similar environmental problems are growing day by day.
- Monaliv Clinic & AIDS Research Centre AIDS Prevention Society APS, is a regional level Non Government Organisation NGO & an AIDS Service Organisation ASO of North East India based in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. AIDS Prevention Society has been involved in a number of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control & Management Projects in this part of the country since its inception.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.