OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Manochaitanya The PAMENCAP Godavarikhani Which was Registered on 6-03-87 for the welfare of mentally handicapped and their families started a special school in FCI Ramagundam in October 1987 which was subjected to close within a span of 6 months due to the financial constrains. Later the president PAMENCAP, GDK D. Krishna Kumar has taken initiation by going Pillar to post after a repeated representation for a period of 2 years to the higher management of SCCL.
- M.M. Group of Institutions MM University Trust erstwhile reputed MM Education Trust, Ambala, has developed another over 40 Acres new vibrant Campus at Sadopur on Delhi-Chandigarh National Highway in the suburbs of Ambala towards Chandigarh for bringing new life to the educational system and providing professional education to the people of the surrounding region. Beginning with the courses in the area of Engineering & Technology.
- Career Launcher Education Foundation Indus Academies are an initiative of the Career Launcher Education Foundation CLEF to meet the need for quality learning centers in rural India. We work at the bottom of the socio economic pyramid to bring access and excellence in education. The project is being incubated by Career Launcher India, one of Asias leading education service providers
- Pratyasha Pratyasha a Malayalam word, which means Hope is a support group for children with cancer a helping hand for families of children and young people with cancer The aim of the society is to extend a helping hand to pediatric cancer patients by identifying the needy and providing them with medicines, emotional support and helping in the rehabilitation of the cured.
- Nalanda Nalanda was set up in 1996 to provide universal quality primary education, especially for children from the underprivileged sections of society. Over the years we have spread our wings to cover quality basic education for children with focus on the girl child, tribal, minority Muslims and Dalits. Nalanda believes not in imparting primary education but in imparting quality primary education.
- New Life New Life came into existence in the year 1993 with the help of philanthropists from various fields like agriculture, engineering, medicine, etc. The mission of New Life is to bring to mainstream the women and their children who are far behind their counterparts in socio-economic status. Legal status of New Life Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
- Chain Therapy At Chain Therapy we believe that everybody wants to help someone who is genuinely in need to the extent they can. The crux of the problem is thus the credibility of the cause. Credibility often goes hand-in-hand with transparency. We believe, this could be achieved by making information about the patient-in-need available in a manner that could be easily verifiable by anyone should they choose to do so.
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
- Support for Network and Extension Help Agency Support for Network and Extension Help Agency is an organization dedicated to improving the living conditions of the poor and vulnerable in rural Southern India. The Agency was formed in 1999 by a group of like-minded professionals with a common interest in promoting rural development in their local areas.
- United Way of Delhi United Way of Delhi was established on 26, September 2008 and is governed by a volunteer Board that has senior representation from organizations like AT&T, Agilent Technologies, Amway, American Express, Cargill India, Carlson Hotels, Hughes Networks, Raytheon, Navatar Group and Corporate Flyers and the NGO, Stree Shakti.
- Gospel Partners Movement The Gospel Partners Movement welcomes you to our website. We are a missionary movement involved in the total transformation of the community. All over the world people celebrated the Incarnation of Jesus - God coming in human form in history. Late Bishop Newbigin mentions that St. John in AD 100 writing about the significance of Jesus coming in the first 18 verses of his Gospel as Overture is introducing the theme in a play.
- Toursim Theory and Practice Society Toursim Theory and Practice Society was incorporated in practice, with a principal focus to rediscover and reconnect the relationship between Man and his environment. Under the able leadership of Samik Ray, the organization has been successfully growing in the field of Socially responsible tourism movement.
- AYURVED HOSPiTAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT Cancer a dreaded word in the field of medicine. The word itself evokes fear, anxiety and tension in the minds of patients as well as relatives. Research is being carried out all over the world to cure this disease but it is still uncertain to come to any conclusion. In such a scenario Parampoojya Sardeshmukh Maharaj felt that research should be carried out to establish the efficacy of ayurved the ancient science in giving relief to the patients suffering from Cancer.
- PREED PREED is the acronym for peoples organization for Rural Health, Education and Economic Development. It was initiated by Kandavel in 1995 and later a group of social minded volunteers and a team of experts joined in this team of work. The initiator has graduated in Economics and has done his pre-doctoral degree in Microlevel planning at Gandhi gram Rural University and has experience of 20 years in development work
- Paryavaran Vikas Sanstha Whatever that Surrounds us like Air, Earth, Water, Hills, Rivers, Forest, trees, flora,fauna and Human being is Environment. These all are so Dependent on each other that If there is any Problem with one than Other gets affected and leads to imbalance in the Life cycle on the Earth. Clean environment is Necessary not only for our life but also for sustainable development of the Society and State.
- Livelihood Solutions Livelihood Solutions 2002 is a registered, private consulting firm working with an aim to synergize developmental initiatives and efforts in both rural & urban sectors, and generate convergence among various actors engaged in the promotion and strengthening of sustainable livelihoods in India. Our expertise and experience is oriented towards fulfilling an intermediary.
- MTC Trust The MTC Trust located at the above address was founded in 1999 by myself as founder trustee together with four other trustees, with a view to help the very needy people of Koilakh and the people of the neighboring areas in the field of education, health and general welfare. By providing them with various schemes for the socio-economic development of society.
- Amazing Love Home Amazing Love Home has its origins in Valasaravakkam, Chennai and was founded by the Trustees of AMAZING LOVE TRUST in 2005. The construction of the present Home began in 2008. It is the focal point of the activities of Amazing Love Trust. Set in Pushpagiri, a beautiful hamlet in the suburbs of Chennai, it has lovely views of large and beautiful gardens and is easily accessible by road from Chennai.
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- Prayas Institute of Juvenile Justice Living a barren life with no hopes, no restrictions, nowhere to go and no one to turn to this is the life of millions of children living in India. They are born to live under poor condition, who naturally fall prey to social vices, like consumption of drugs or their childhood end up as sex slaves or as criminals.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.