OrganisationsOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Sikshana We are a non-profit public service organisation, operating in rural and semi-urban areas. It has Central and state government initiatives have improved accessibility, facilities and teaching standards in public schools. But with a rapidly growing population of children of school-going age, it is apparent that a great deal more has to be achievedand achieved quickly.
- Aasare Charitable Trust Aasare Charitable Trust, a champion for the downtrodden and the oppressed sections of our society, was aptly inaugurated with a service project on 18th February 2007. Launched with a mission to serve society, particularly the poor and neglected in and around Mangalore, the trust kicked off its ambitious agenda with a free medical camp at the A.J Institute of Medicine and Dental Sciences.
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- Leela Mhatre Pratishthan The inspiration for the mission I received from my mother late smt Leela Mhatre; while the leaders I always accepted for this project are shree Swami Samarth & shree Pramukh Swami Maharaj as my GURUS. I had completed my SSCOur Lady of Salvation High School & SYJCKirti M Doongursee with 1st Class & bagged various prizes & awards in my school & college time.
- Medicare Education and Social Welfare Services Society Mess is a charitable, non-profit making and secular organization. Mess is a state level health promoting lead agency to provide support service for the promotion and implementation of primary health / community health throughout the country. It operates with the active support and involvement of eight offices and one head quarter.
- Operation Smile Operation Smiles 4th mission in Kolkata, West Bengal August 17th to August 26th Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal. The mission is being conducted at our longest running Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Cirrus Management Services Pvt. Ltd. We develop and deliver commercially viable, poverty-focussed, high-quality, low-priced, easily-accessible rural services to customers in large numbers across widely dispersed locations. The two companies work in tandem. Cirrus Management Services focuses more on development and establishment of services, processes that are knowledge-intensive, e.g. systems, technologies.
- ORUPA ORRISSA RURAL AND URBAN PRODUCERS ASSOCIATION Orissa Rural and Urban Producers Association ORUPA is a voluntary effort towards encouraging and helping the handicraft and handloom artisans of Orissa to keep the traditional art forms alive.Launched on 26th January 1990, ORUPA was born from the expressed need of artisans themselves to have a marketing federation of their own.
- Students Islamic Trust SIT is functioning in the field of educational development of the Muslims community in India.The main aim of the Trust is to extend helping hand to deserving students of the Muslims community through awarding scholarships and C & G programme. The Trust is also determined to chalk out a long term programme for the Muslim youth and the students to make them economically self sufficient by elevating their moral standard and developing their total potentialities
- BHUBANBHAVAN The Mahamandals objective is the regeneration of India. A large number of sincere, honest, hard working, patriotic, and courageous young men are everywhere in the country, who are eager to dedicate themselves for the regeneration of India. The Mahamandal intends to enthuse and unite them. The Mahamandal wants the youth to be confident and face the problems of their life as well as of the country.
- Bharatiya Telecom Employees Union The Bharatiya Telecom Employees Union BSNL, has been advocating a policy shift. The workers are to be taken into confidence and their sufferings at the hands of the vested interests is to be ended. The survival of the company is at stake. The confidence of the public in the company is in tact and this has to be exploited by all of us.
- Arya Samaj Mandir Gurgaon About Us Marriage is an important event in any bodys life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture.
- Association of Oil & Gas Operators Association of Oil & Gas Operators was formed in 2006 on the initiative of Sastry Karra to network, exchange information on operating issues in upstream, find common solutions and if necessary approach the authorities to facilitate the changes which shall encourage exploration in India. The association is registered with the registrar of societies New Delhi.
- Charity Alliance and Zakat Foundation Charity Alliance and Zakat Foundation of India distributed food packets distributed to 86 beneficiaries in Murshidabad on 25 Aug. 2010. They belong to villages affected by hunger near Jalangi town, Murshidabad district, West Bengal. This year we need to raiseRs 7 lacs to sustain current projects& Rs 6 lacs for school building land already purchased.
- Shree Gurupeeth His Holiness Gurumauli set up the Akhil Bharatiya Shree Swami Samarth Gurupeeth at Trimbakeshwar for many mystic reasons. It is one of the 12 Jyotrilingams of India, the spritual power centers of Bhagwan Shiva. It is the only one with three facesmeaning Triambak- signifying Bhagwan Dattatreya who is again none other than Swami Maharaj Himself.
- Malleswaram Ladies Association We are totally committed to holistic development of students through quality teaching, skill building, institutionalization of ethics, community service and promotion of intellectual culture that bridges theory with practice. We are also committed to meet the requirements of all the stakeholders and comply with all relevant rules and regulations of the University.
- Women Work & Health Initiative Women Work & Health Initiative WWHI is a unique forum that relates research with practice, in order to determine adequate responses to the realities that link womens two worlds: Work & Home. It seeks to adopt a multi-disciplinary, empirical approach to issues of Occupational Safety & Health OSH, HIV/AIDS & Environment that directly impact womens well being.
- United Way United Way of Baroda was established in 1986 and since its inception has emerged as a reliable Support Organization. It supports more than 140 NGOs in the city of Vadodara, Located 392 kms West of Mumbai in State of Gujarat, India. The organization shall be a secular, non-political and non-profitable society and shall have the following Aims and Objectives.
- Nishan We are non-profit public policy advocacy and development organization, commited to uphold Rights & Justice in the society. We are dedicated to eradicating corruption and the abuse of power from government institutions within the Indian democracy. We are primarily focused on cases arising from police apathy and corruption in the Indian bureaucracy and government authorities.
- Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan was the post emergency period where the Atmosphere was charged with the rejuvenation of the society. It was in this period that the need for the transformation of rural women and children started entering into our mind very strognly. We were a group of house wives with a strong social awareness. We came together about 30 years ago for sharing our thoughts on social issues.
Organisations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.