Research & Development CentersIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Georgia Tech Wearable Motherboard This research at Georgia Tech has led to a groundbreaking contribution with enormous implications: The creation of a wearable information infrastructure that has opened up entirely new frontiers in personalized information processing, healthcare and telemedicine, and space exploration, to name a few.
- Muskan Foundation Muskan Foundation is a registered not for profit non governmental organization working extensively in the field of drug de-addiction & rehabilitation, HIV/AIDS awareness for prevention, care giving facilities for People Living With HIV/AIDS, IEC & BCC campaign for drugs awareness and VCTC. Muskan Foundation has a pool of qualified and experienced professional as well as the recovery addicts helping to fulfill its objectives.
- THE LIVER CARE FOUNDATION Our Mission is to advocate and generate public awareness about liver health, through information, education and communication. We commit to assist those living with a liver disease. Striving continuously, we aim to bridge the global gap in the field of academics and research relating to the liver and liver diseases.
- Resource Development Centre Resource Development Centre RDC established in March 1998 as a nonprofit professional institution; strives for appropriate tools and technologies for effective utilization and management of resources for sustainable development. RDC aims to conserve, foster and develop resources for sustainability, productivity, equity, empowerment, effective utilization and management, capacity building human capability formation and enrichment of information resource base for enterprise and community development.
- Yuva Chetna Kendra Yuva Chetna Kendra came into existence in 1984 as a brainchild of a few young enthusiasts in Desahi Deoria village in Deoria district of eastern Uttar Pradesh. Three years later YCK got a legal status when it was registered in 1987 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. In due course it was registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
- Indian Society For Mass Spectrometry The Indian Society for Mass Spectrometry (ISMAS) was founded on March 21, 1978 at a meeting of the mass spectrometrists from all over India at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Bombay during the First National Seminar on Mass Spectrometry. The ISMAS members are from Research Institutes, Universities, Industries and Hospitals from all over India.
- Delhi Foundation of Deaf Women Delhi Foundation of Deaf Women (DFDW) was started as a club for deaf women, but observing the needs of deaf women it slowly started activities for their benefits and rehabilitation. Established in 1973, today DFDW is a Rehabilitation Center for all Deaf in India.
- Jalvardhini Pratishthan Jalvardhini Pratishthan is a registered Voluntary organization based at Mumbai, started its operation in early 2003. With a clear intention of supporting rural and Tribal population in Rain water harvesting and management.After exploring avenues in rural and tribal Maharashtra, we found that the areas where there is immense waterfall, but still during off season farmer has to strive for irrigation due to shortage of water availability.
- Oneness Oneness is a centre for learning that offers a variety of courses to help people. The objective of the courses is to help people discover professional and financial success, discover greater health and most importantly discover love in relationships which in turn strengthens family bonds. These are the preliminary courses. There are also advanced courses, which basically focuses on awakening and transformation.
- AIM for Seva Swami Dayananda Saraswati is a great visionary, profound thinker, writer and one of the foremost masters of Vedanta. He is at home with most classical of scholars as well as contemporary youth. He has established 4 gurukulams, teaching centres, and many more across the globe through his students. He is acutely sensitive to the needs of Indian society, having grown up in a small village in the Kaveri delta in Tamil Nadu.
- Centre for Symbiosis of Technology, Environment and Management The Centre for Symbiosis of Technology, Environment and Management STEM is an inter-disciplinary professional research group registered as a society under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960. STEM was established as a non-profit organisation in 1987 at Bangalore, India. Professionals with national and international experience founded the organisation.
- Women Work & Health Initiative Women Work & Health Initiative WWHI is a unique forum that relates research with practice, in order to determine adequate responses to the realities that link womens two worlds: Work & Home. It seeks to adopt a multi-disciplinary, empirical approach to issues of Occupational Safety & Health OSH, HIV/AIDS & Environment that directly impact womens well being.
- Vision EIS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Vision EIS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-emerging consultancy company, equipped to provide integrated solutions services to complex problems related to Environment, Infrastructure, and Social Development areas. Fuelled by its vision, Vision EIS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is working towards creating a brighter future by addressing critical issues related with urban solid waste, sanitation, water resources and wastewater, environment.
- Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions in India MUAVIN is a voluntary organisation established in 1985 with the following aims and objects:a To undertake research and analysis and forward planning for the educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.b To promote and facilitate and co-ordinate the pursuit of excellence by existing institutions in their working for educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.
- Grameen LABS Grameen LABS came into existence as a result of this pioneering effort. The basic objective of the training programme would be to equip rural youths with marketable skills to enhance their capacity to secure employment in the organised sector or set up micro-enterprises for self-employment with adequate income generation. This skill development programme would be an integral part of SGSY and training may be provided on the basis of market demand and potential market opportunities.
- Climate Revolution Climate Revolution Initiative is borne out of recognition that the true nature of the climate emergency we face today is not widely understood and that at the same time we have everything at hand to solve this monumental crisis. Including the tools, mechanisms and strategies needed to alter public opinion,mobilise people and force the governments to act; as well as the technological solutions we need to transition to a low carbon economy.
- ISHA VIDHYA Isha Vidhya is committed to raising the level of education and literacy in rural India and to helping disadvantaged children realize their full potential. The project seeks to ensure quality education for children in rural areas, opening the door for them to participate in and benefit from Indias economic growth.
- Advinus Therapeutics Ltd. Advinus Therapeutics is a research-based Pharmaceutical Company founded by leading global pharmaceutical executives and promoted by the TATA Group. The company is the first of its kind in India to offer end-to-end development services to the global Pharma, Agro and Biotech industries and at the same time creating long-term value through internal and collaborative innovative Drug Discovery.
- Salaam Zindagi Charitable Trust Salaam Zindagi Charitable Trust. was established in 2008 to work as a link between those who can help and those who need help. Till now, we have served many patients from major disorders. We are providing them with after operation medical treatment too. We will not be confined to the boundaries of India only, in future we will be extending our operations throughout the world.
- Sankara Nethralaya It addresses a variety of people involved in the delivery of eye care. We have been custom made for each specialty concerned. We invites all readers are encouraged to participate in the discussions. All contents are Written by an expert in each field and contains practical info and is not present in standard text books. The subject provided to read format supported by pictures and animations where necessary.
Research & Development Centers - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.