Research & Development CentersIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Mayaseva Dham The Mayaseva Dham is an NGO in India providing Education to the poor children in U.P, M.P Rajasthan and other states in India,We also suport services to the Indian families of children afflicted with congenital defects, critical disorders, syndromes, and diseases that affect their health condition, education & growth.Mayaseva Dham works as a catalyst to change the lives of underprivileged children and youth and give them a better future.
- Pragati Abhiyan For the rural populace, where the market is yet inefficient and Government does not reach there is a significant poor population which is disadvantaged and vulnerable. It is the mandate of the Government to reach out to this unreached vulnerable section of the poor to involve the uninvolved in the process of development. There are many facets to this situation faced by this section of the people.
- SRIVIDHYA Sri Vidhya’s Centre for Special Children was started on 6th January 1999 to impart specialized and intensive training for mentally retarded children aged 3 years and above with the aim of making them self-reliant and ultimately to integrate them with the mainstream children.
- Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam provides holistic education. We emphasize on all round development, striking a balance between academic pursuits and personality development. We focus on helping the child discover the joy of learning and imbibe the value of values. We strive to bring out the best in them as they adopt a global perspective while they stay rooted in our culture.
- Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti is a nonprofit, rural development and voluntary organisation in India whose mission is to eliminate poverty, unemployment, poor health and illiteracy. Sanjeevani is an indigenous NGO based in Almora District in Northern IndiaHimalyan Rigion. It was formed in 2000 by 7 peoples group of social workers and is comprised of an energetic group of recently qualified.
- Zion Media Ministries Nalumavadi a small village surrounded by Paddy Fields, Mango Groves and a resourceful Water Spring. In this village the chosen vessel of God Bro.R.Jebasingh was born to Mr.V.Moses Rajamani and Mrs. Perinbam as a beloved son on 17th April, 1970. Right from his childhood, they brought him up in strict discipline and Christian virtues.
- Defence Research And Development Organisation Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO while striving to meet the Cutting edge weapons technology provides ample spinoff benefits to the society at large thereby contributing to the nation buliding.
- Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation (AHERF) is a not-for-profit registered organisation established in the year 1992. It is aimed at promoting and supporting education training and research activities in the quest of quality health care. Through its various educational institutions across the country, it offers an array of masters, baccalaureate, fellowship, diplomas, and certificate courses in Medical and Health Sciences, Hospital and Healthcare Management disciplines.
- LORISThe Biodiversity Conservation Society LORIS-The Biodiversity Conservation Society is a local initiative to work for the conservation of biological diversity of the region and is registered under the Society Registration Act 35 of 2001, India .Work for the long-term conservation of native flora and fauna of the region with a focus on threatened and endemic species outside Protected Areas with participation from local communities
- Indian Association of Nuclear Chemists and Allied Scientists IANCAS is proactively engaged in promoting the teaching and research activities in the discipline of Radiochemistry and applications of radioisotopes in Indian Universities and Research Institutes. This is being achieved through National workshops as well as publications of books and quarterly thematic bulletins.
- Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research ISBMR The ISBMR was established in 1996 and registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 21, of 1860, on the initiative of the founder chairperson Dr. Ajay Gupta, Nephrologist, Henry Ford Hospital Detroit. The objectives of the India Society for Bone and Mineral Research ISBMR are to promote research and disseminate knowledge about metabolic bone diseases like osteoporosis, rickets, osteomalacia and renal osteodystrophy in India.
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- JDA International JDA helps individuals and communities raise their capacity, to effectively use their skills, resources and creativity to sustain and promote development on their own. JDA is continuing its agricultural research in northern Afghanistan.
- Pragat Shikshan Sanstha Pragat Shikshan Sanstha's (PSS) Centre for Language, Literacy and Communication (CLLC). This website is part of the CLLC programme started by PSS with the support of the Sir Ratan Tata Trust (SRTT). The main focus of the website will be the teaching and learning of early literacy in Indian languages and the teaching of English as a second or third language in Indian schoosl.
- SHRI BOLBALA CHARTIABLE TRUST Bolbalatrust is divine Temple of Shree Maa Gayatri, committed with the mission of spreading awareness about Maa Gayatri and the powerful Gayatri Mantra. In building of Bolbalatrust, main Temple of Bolbalatrust Lord Shiva, Maa Ambaji, Shree Lalitambika and Lord Ganpati. and also Yagnashala, Yoga Ashram, Ayuvedic Dispensary, Dental Dispensary, School, Study Book Bank, Blood Bank, Gaushala, Bhojanshala etc.
- SPARRROW A trust set up in 1988 Register Number E-11958 in Mumbai to build a national archives for women with print, oral history and pictorial material. A live archives reaching out to schools, colleges, womens groups and other organisations. An active agent of change. A forum for discussions. An interactive space.
- Science Teachers Association Science Teachers Association, Mizoram STAM is a voluntary organization having popularization of Science as its main objective. It was established in 1986 9th August and registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 vide Regd. No. SR 8 of 1987. Being an active member of the NCSTC Network, STAM has been involved in the national level programs relating to popularization of science & technology and nurturing of scientific tempers among the masses.
- National Welding Research & Training Institute The National Welding Research and Training Institute NWRTI is the technology centre with the objective of providing technical inputs, training and best practices to the Fabrication and Welding, Metal Joining and Cutting industries through technical education and training in different disciplines of welding and cutting technology.
- Climate Revolution Climate Revolution Initiative is borne out of recognition that the true nature of the climate emergency we face today is not widely understood and that at the same time we have everything at hand to solve this monumental crisis. Including the tools, mechanisms and strategies needed to alter public opinion,mobilise people and force the governments to act; as well as the technological solutions we need to transition to a low carbon economy.
- NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute Neuro Gen Brain and Spine Institute we provide a ray of hope to people who have none and thereby increase the quality of life. Neuro Gen Brain and Spine Institute is an institution which not just wants to give treatment to the patients but also take into consideration the overall well being of the patient.
Research & Development Centers - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.