Research & Development CentersIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Nishan We are non-profit public policy advocacy and development organization, commited to uphold Rights & Justice in the society. We are dedicated to eradicating corruption and the abuse of power from government institutions within the Indian democracy. We are primarily focused on cases arising from police apathy and corruption in the Indian bureaucracy and government authorities.
- MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation The MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation is a not-for-profit volunteer led organization driven by the vision of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and guided by the fundamental principles of humanity, equality, voluntary service, unity and integrity.We provide food for the hungry while working on the long term goal of promoting education, basic health and supporting livelihood opportunities to under privileged people thereby enabling them to become productive members of society.
- Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt Ltd is a full-service Contract Research Organization CRO with extended clinical research capabilities having a distinguished investigator network throughout India offering comprehensive clinical research and site management services to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations etc.
- Adarsh Divya Vikas Adarsh Divya Vikas, a non-profit, non-government organization was founded in the year 1995, and it was registered in the year 1999-2000. It cares and protects the suffering humanity for their survival and executes welfare programmes for their overall development. It is state level non-profit making organization dedicated to the advancement of human welfare.
- Science Teachers Association Science Teachers Association, Mizoram STAM is a voluntary organization having popularization of Science as its main objective. It was established in 1986 9th August and registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 vide Regd. No. SR 8 of 1987. Being an active member of the NCSTC Network, STAM has been involved in the national level programs relating to popularization of science & technology and nurturing of scientific tempers among the masses.
- Mohsin Shariff Educational & Charitable Trust The Trust has been serving Daily Hot MidDay Meals for the past 10 years and celebrated her 10th anniversary in September 2010 to around 50,000 school children of 1st to 10th Std. studying in 182 Govt. and aided Kannada, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu and English medium schools. Such services are being rendered in the schools situated in the ranges South2, South4 and North3 in association with the State and Central Governments. MidDay Meals is being served since the year 2000.
- Yuvak Biradari Yuvak Biradari Bharat is a national award wining organization working at pan-India level since 1974, cherishing the goals of humanity and nation building. It has endeavoured to establish and promote Insaani Biradari Universal Brotherhood. It also aims at strengthening the social fabric of India in order to realize the vision of a vibrant, prosperous, peaceful and enlightened nation.
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) (formerly: Industrial Toxicology Research Centre), Lucknow, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, was established in 1965. IITR undertakes research in niche areas of toxicology.
- GANDHI STUDY CENTRE Gandhi Study Centre, established in 1978, is a registered body with the aim of spreading the message of Mahatma Gandhi especially among the youth and students. Founded by Sri T.D.Tirumalai (1921-1993), three full time staff and unstinted support by the volunteers, in the true Gandhian spirit, has made the institution unique.
- Mahashakti Seva Kendra Mahashakti Seva Kendra was officially registered in the year 1992. It shapened to emerge as an all women organization, operating in the field of economic and social upliftment of women in Bhopal. Mahashakti Seva Kendra MSK is a secular organization, recognized by the State government, registered in the Firms & Societies Act, having its own four worksheds at Dwarka Nagar near the railway station, at one of the most gas affected areas in Bhopal.
- Biotechnology City - Lucknow Biotechnology City - Lucknow, with its network of Educational and R&D institutions, UP unit of Confederation of Indian Industries, Government of Uttar Pradesh, and support of Department of Biotechnology and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India, offers unique opportunities for the establishment of biotechnology based industries.
- Centre for Social Service Mrs. Vijayalakshmi, double M. A. M. Phil, is the wife of late Mr. K. Saradhi I.F.S. She worked in the Health Care Industry and Government sector for many years. A woman of eminent strength and courage she bravely faced the tests of time and decided to channel all her energy towards the empowerment of under-privileged young girls in our society.
- RTI NATIONAL SECRETARIAT Round Table is an organisation of nonpolitical and nonsectarian young men between the age group of 18 and 40. The aim of the young men is to promote service, fellowship and goodwill in National and International affairs. The unique feature of this organisation is that it always remains young, because the Tablers retire when they turn 40, giving way to younger people.
- Udaan Welfare Foundation The flight of Udaan Welfare Foundation has begun and the NGO has implemented several projects in the areas of Health and Education and in a small way restored the environment. Plans are afoot to involve itself in many more projects by which it can contribute more meaningfully towards the upliftment of the downtrodden and revitalize the human spirit. The NGO plans to focus on key areas of Health, Education and Environment through its projects involving children, women and senior citizens.
- Resource Development Centre Resource Development Centre RDC established in March 1998 as a nonprofit professional institution; strives for appropriate tools and technologies for effective utilization and management of resources for sustainable development. RDC aims to conserve, foster and develop resources for sustainability, productivity, equity, empowerment, effective utilization and management, capacity building human capability formation and enrichment of information resource base for enterprise and community development.
- Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti is a nonprofit, rural development and voluntary organisation in India whose mission is to eliminate poverty, unemployment, poor health and illiteracy. Sanjeevani is an indigenous NGO based in Almora District in Northern IndiaHimalyan Rigion. It was formed in 2000 by 7 peoples group of social workers and is comprised of an energetic group of recently qualified.
- Assam Centre for Rural Development Assam Centre for Rural Development ACRD is a registered Non Government organization which came into existence in 1995. This organization is dedicated to the cause of social justice and socio economic development of the rural masses in the tribal dominated areas of Assam. With an objective of Empowerment of the rural people focusing women and the youth, the Organization has addressed the issues on Health, Livelihood, Education and Disability.
- Green World We Make World Greener. our organization Green World is an registered Non-Government. Non profitable social welfare organization working for the empowerment of the vulnerable downtrodden people and for the justice of the socio, political victims in our society. The organization Green World then has been initiated by a group of social activities by the year 2000 as an ordinary.
- Dia Vikas Dia Vikas was established in early 2008 as a social investor to support the growth of Indian microfinance and encourage the development of start-up operations in underserved areas. Our primary objective is the reduction in poverty rather than a financial return. Dia Vikas partners with microfinance institutions to directly touch the lives of millions of people in profound need in an effective and very efficient way.
- Indian Society For Mass Spectrometry The Indian Society for Mass Spectrometry (ISMAS) was founded on March 21, 1978 at a meeting of the mass spectrometrists from all over India at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Bombay during the First National Seminar on Mass Spectrometry. The ISMAS members are from Research Institutes, Universities, Industries and Hospitals from all over India.
Research & Development Centers - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.