Research & Development CentersIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Oneness Oneness is a centre for learning that offers a variety of courses to help people. The objective of the courses is to help people discover professional and financial success, discover greater health and most importantly discover love in relationships which in turn strengthens family bonds. These are the preliminary courses. There are also advanced courses, which basically focuses on awakening and transformation.
- SHANTHIMALAI HANDICRAFTS DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY The Shanthimalai Handicrafts Development Society was established in the year 2001 in Tiruvannamalai. It is situated on the Tiruvannamalai-Bangalore highway, close by the Ramanashram and the government arts college and opposite to the Om Sakthi temple. The Society functions with the main objective of helping the poor village people in the surrounding areas of Tiruvannamalai.
- AID Delhi AID Delhi also aims to act as a conduit between different AID projects and Delhi based technical organizations like IIT Delhi, Center for Science and Environment, Development Alternatives etc. essentially organizations that have excelled in one or many issues related to holistic development. At Delhi, we are presently working on education, empowerment, equality and environment based projects.
- aVIATION cENTRE OF eXCELLENCE acexc IS A YOUNG iNDIAN AVIATION RESOURCE ORGANISATION WHOSE MISSION IS TO BRING CREDIBLE, QUALITY RESEARCH, BUSINESS INSIGHTS AND INFORMATION, TRAINING AND LEARNING FOR THE AVIATION COMMUNITY. oUR OBJECTIVE IS TO BRIDGE THE KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION GAP THAT EXISTS IN THE iNDIAN AVIATION ENVIRONMENT. oUR PRIMARY OBLIGATION IS TO SERVE OUR AUDIENCE WITH THE MOST RELEVANT, USEFUL BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND BE A CATALYST FOR THEIR SUCCESS THROUGH A SINGLE SOURCE, CONVENIENT TO ACCESS
- Biotechnology City - Lucknow Biotechnology City - Lucknow, with its network of Educational and R&D institutions, UP unit of Confederation of Indian Industries, Government of Uttar Pradesh, and support of Department of Biotechnology and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India, offers unique opportunities for the establishment of biotechnology based industries.
- Corporate Disaster Resource Network Corporate Disaster Resource Network (CDRN) is a web based supply chain management system that helps Relief agencies, Response agencies and Local governments access and feed in real time information on products and services required for emergency humanitarian relief. Thereby enabling an efficient logistics, administrative and financial resources based emergency preparedness, response and rehabilitation tool.
- Mamta Foundation It is a project for the welfare of HIV positive children and women and we are registered under the Charitable Trust Act of India. The organization is among the few residential projects in this field. Currently, Our organisaiton shelters have 30 children and women in a 2500 sq.ft. area. We are calling upon all of you to join us in transforming the lives of children and women living with HIV AIDS in our country.
- Abhinav Abhinav is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) that aims to provide information and strategic support to social movements, and marginalized communities in India . Our main activities have evolved; from assisting on the ground project initiation, to strategic planning, capacity building, information and signposting via our website, for sustainable development in and around Uttar Pradesh
- North East Center for Research and Development North East Center for Research and Development (NECRD) was conceived and operationalized to be a think-tank dedicated to North East India. It is committed to exploration and utilization of the vast resource based in North East India through capacity building, dissemination, implementation and innovation of Research and Development in and on North East India.
- Jaipur Jaipur, the fascinating capital of the marvellous state of Rajasthan, is one of the well-planned cities of its time. Jaipur was established by the then Maharaja, Sawai Jai Singh in the year 1927. The graceful architecture of the City that runs across in pink colour has earned Jaipur the title of "The Pink City".
- Foundation for Public Economics and Policy Research Established in 2002, the Foundation is an economic think tank to provide a rigorous academic perspective on the economic policy issues that had arisen in the recent past with a focus on providing expert advice to the union, state and local governments in the areas of public economics, public policy and governance. It focuses on a wide spectrum of rapidly evolving economic policy issues in the national and international context.
- Centre for Social Service Mrs. Vijayalakshmi, double M. A. M. Phil, is the wife of late Mr. K. Saradhi I.F.S. She worked in the Health Care Industry and Government sector for many years. A woman of eminent strength and courage she bravely faced the tests of time and decided to channel all her energy towards the empowerment of under-privileged young girls in our society.
- Visthar We are a secular, non-profit organization, committed to enabling women, children and other marginalized sections realize their rights. We rehabilitate children at risk, and train activists, organizations and students to work for a just society. Over the years, many creative and committed people have contributed to our work.
- Edhkwehlynawd Botanical Refuge The Edhkwehlynawd Botanical Refuge EBR is a small Refuge owned and managed by the Edhkwehlynawd Botanical Refuge Centre Trust. The name Edhkwehlynawdr in Toda means the place with the magnificent view. It is located in the Upper Nilgiri Plateau in the heart of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve of the South Western Ghats. The EBR field station is located at the Amaggal Reserve Forest near Manjoor.
- Science Teachers Association Science Teachers Association, Mizoram STAM is a voluntary organization having popularization of Science as its main objective. It was established in 1986 9th August and registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 vide Regd. No. SR 8 of 1987. Being an active member of the NCSTC Network, STAM has been involved in the national level programs relating to popularization of science & technology and nurturing of scientific tempers among the masses.
- iDiscoveri iDiscoveri is a social enterprise with a mission to renew education in India. iDiscoveri was founded in 1996 and is now a leading enterprise in the spaces of school education, enterprise leadership development and outdoor education.iDiscoveri continues to innovate on its cutting edge curriculum and teaching methods and is poised for significant scale up across India and other countries.
- National Research Center on Meat Importance of Livestock production has been well recognized in providing livelihood and food security to the people in India. Animal products play a pivotal role in nutrition, food security and livelihood of people both in developing and developed countries. The relationship between crops and animals has been established for sustained agriculture and food production. Therefore, sustaining livestock production is essential for food production.
- Green World We Make World Greener. our organization Green World is an registered Non-Government. Non profitable social welfare organization working for the empowerment of the vulnerable downtrodden people and for the justice of the socio, political victims in our society. The organization Green World then has been initiated by a group of social activities by the year 2000 as an ordinary.
- AIM for Seva Swami Dayananda Saraswati is a great visionary, profound thinker, writer and one of the foremost masters of Vedanta. He is at home with most classical of scholars as well as contemporary youth. He has established 4 gurukulams, teaching centres, and many more across the globe through his students. He is acutely sensitive to the needs of Indian society, having grown up in a small village in the Kaveri delta in Tamil Nadu.
- Idma Foundation for Sustainable Development Idma Foundation for Sustainable Development works on environmental problems associated with development. The programme areas are: Food and Health : Pollution Levels, Contamination and Health Links; Organic Agriculture Development and Value Addition in Agriculture. Green Entrepreneurship : Waste Water Recycling; Storm Water Management; Resource out of Waste.
Research & Development Centers - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.