Home Textiles in SrinagarIndia is a textile hub of the world and major international brands are reaching out to the Indian textile industry for quality fabric. India is one of the largest producers of cotton, cotton yarns and textiles in the world. The home textiles directory of India gives important information related to the importers and exporters of textiles in India. Also get comprehensive information on the Indian home textile manufacturers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Haji Wali Mohammad & Sons Manufacturer and supplier of all kashmiri handicrafts and furnishing items.
- KASHMIR MODERN ART GALLERY KASHMIR MODERN ART GALLERY, Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir) based business entity primarily engaged in the manufacturing, supplying and exporting of Furnishings. The company is dealing in Kashmir Rugs, Crewel Fabrics, Gown Fabrics, Embroidered Silk Cushion Covers, Wool Cushion Covers and many more.
- Trade Crafts Manufacturers and exporters of various kashmir handicrafts, christmas ornaments, rugs, cushion covers.
- G. M Khaja & Co. Manufacturers and exporters of knotted woolen & silken carpets, pashmina shawls and handmade artistic papier-mache articles.
- Faisel Overseas Faisel Overseas has witnessed a splendiferous success since its inception in the year 1980. The diligent and sincere efforts of our honorable CEO Mr. Abdul Majid have played an essential role in making the company highly distinguished in the global market.
- Kashmir Valley Arts Manufacturers and exporters of crewel fabric, chainstitch material and other home furnishing products.
- Imex Pashm Manufacturers of shawls, fabrics, stoles, mufflers.
- Kashmiri Handicrafts Kashmiri Handicrafts online from Bestofkashmir.com, where you will find all the original hand embroidered items from Kashmir at Wholesale Prices. We offer the widest selection of Kashmiri Handicrafts along with a 15day money back guarantee. From Apparel to Home Furnishings to Accessories, we offer handicraft items in each category at the best rates online.
- Anand Trading Company Offers products include cushion covers, wall hangings, shawls, bags, jackets, paper mache and green tea.
- G. M. Khaja & Company Manufacturers and exporters of various handicrafts, papier machie, rugs, kashmir carpets, cushion covers, shawls, papier mache,Cashmere, pashmina etc.
- Madina Carpets Deals in all types of kashmiri carpets like silk, cotton and silk carpets. And also deals in leather carpets etc.
- Al Karam Arts Emporium Manufacturers of kashmiri handicraft, stoles, shawls, jackets, jamawar, bed sheets, cusion cover etc.
- KASHMIR WEAVE We have a well-equipped manufacturing unit that is situated at Shahzabpora Nowgam. Spread over an area of 21000 sq. ft, our infrastructural base assists us in designing more than 10,000 pieces per month. Installation of high technology machines like Two processors one at unfinished side another at finished side and so on assures the development of premium fashion apparels.
- Himalayan Crafts Himalayan crafts is one of the largest manufacturers of kashmir arts and crafts like carpets, pashmina and other arts and crafts crafted in the himalayan region.
- Mugloo & Sons Over last 30 years Mugloo & Sons has been in the industry of Exporters and Manufactures of Kashmiri Handicrafts with a clientage spreading all across the world. While we focus on our products, our customers are our assets and we make sure we give them there value for money. We have one of the best Man-power in the industry that is being reflected in our product range.
- MAYERS KASHMIR ARTS & CRAFTS The craft tradition in India has revolved around religious beliefs, local needs of the commoners, as well as the special needs of the patrons and dynasties. These craft traditions have withstood the ravages of time and numerous foreign invasions and continue to flourish till date owing to the assimilating nature of Indian cultures.
- KASHMIR (INDIA) We are one of the leading manufacturers, wholesalers and exporter of Kashmir handmade artistic Papier-mâché articles, handmade/hand knotted woolen and silken carpets and various shawls. The founder of the company Mr. G.M Khaja is himself a master craftsman and has contributed a lot to the handicraft industry by way of creating new designs and style of products from time to time.
Home Textiles - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5152)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.