Home » Directory » Jammu & Kashmir » Srinagar » Travel & Tourism » Travel Agents
Travel Agents in SrinagarTravel agents directory is a vast online resource on the travel agents operating in India. View online website listing of popular travel agencies of India and get extensive information on the travel and tour destinations of India. Browse these websites to book tours, transportation services, travel tickets, reserve hotel rooms etc. to different parts of India.
Latest Website Listings
- California Group Of Houseboats Offering super deluxe houseboat accommodations and tour packages for Kashmir, Ladakh, Srinagar with all travel services.
- Lucky Flower Every standard houseboat provides a balcony in the front, a lounge, dining room, pantry and 3 or more bedrooms with attached bathrooms. All houseboats not moored to the bank of the river or lakes provide a Shikara as a free service from the houseboat to the nearest Ghat (jetty). Virtually every houseboat in Srinagar has been provided with a municipal water connection.
- natureholidaysindia. Nature Holidaiz India is a privately held travel management company founded in 1985 by Ms. Roshni. As a CEO of company, Ms. Roshni realized the travel management services required by corporations were beyond the resources of most travel agencies. She understood the need to customize and personalize corporate travel programs.Our mission is to provide Quality and excellence to our customers promptly and exclusively. All the professionals at Nature Holidaiz India are masters of their trade and each brings with him/her a unique set of experience adding value to the traveler's overall experience of the country. To put it simply, we know what a traveler anticipates and more than that we know what it takes to satisfy them.
- mazdatravel. Jammu, the winter capital of the state, is known as the "city of temples". It is believed that the city was originally founded by Raja Jamboo Lochan who lived in fourteenth century B.C. The Raja had gone out one day for hunting when he happened to witness a tiger and a goat drinking water from one and the same pond. This extraordinary phenomenon set him thinking and he decided to build a city at this site so that the strong and weak could live together in peace and mutual tolerance. Eventually, he founded the city which came to be known as "Jamboo" after his own name. With the passage of time and due to its frequent use the pronunciation of the name got slightly distorted and the city, came to be known as 'Jammu' as it is called now.
- Bostan Gulistan Bostan Gulistan is the company with satisfied customer line serving tourists from all over the world--Adventure, Nature, Inner Peace. If there is paradise on Earth - it is in Kashmir, India. To get round the paradise one of the best ways to enjoy your holiday is Kashmir would be houseboat holiday. The city of Srinagar boasts of a variety of lakes like the Dal, Nagin and Anchor, though the River Jhelum too flows through it. There is ample opportunity for the houseboats to cruise and offer you the picture perfect holidays.
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology The Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Srinagar Sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, was established in 1982 for training of candidates in the field of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition. This was the 5th Hotel Management Institute in the country and first in the state of J&K.
- Johansen Travel Agency Johansen Travel Agency - The pioneers of tourism in the state of Jammu & Kashmir since the pre independence era. Conceived in 1943 by a Danish gentleman Johansen along with a local youth Mr. Ali Mohammed Gosani has the distinction of being the first travel agency in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Today so many years down the lane when its progenitors are no longer in the picture, the company continues to lead from the front in its area of expertise i.e. providing high grade quality service to its clients. In these last 60 years, the company has grown to cater to a large percentage of both International and Domestic tourists visiting the Himalayan states of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh & Uttaranchal.
- Kashmir Tour & Travels Offering all king of tour in kashmir.
- Shah Travels Pvt.Ltd Shah Travels Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1969, as an incoming tour Operator. The Company progressed by leaps and bonds and 1981 it was incorporated as “Private Limited Company”Travel Guide kashmir, travel guide J & K,In 1983 the Company became the official ticketing and stock agents for “Indian Airlines” and in 1984 the Company was approved “Air Cargo and Custom Clearing agents”.The Company got affiliated and got the memberships of “TAAI” Travel Agents Association of India”, “IATO” Indian Association of Tour Operators, and approved by Government of India, Ministry of Tourism. The Company is also registered with Jammu and Kashmir Government, Department of Tourism. The company also achieved foreign affiliations with, “PATA” Pacific Association of Travel Agents, “ASTA” American Society of Travel Agents, “JATA” Japan Association of Travel Agents, In 1987, the Company became official and handling agents of Pahwan Hans flights to Mata Vishno Devi
- Nazar Tours & Travels Engaged in offering tour packages and car & coach rental services.
- Discover Indian Journeys Engaged in providing services in jammu tours, kashmir tours and ladakh tours.
- Valley Group Of Houseboats Valley Holidays Inc is well defined and totally tourism oriented company. Always in look for newer tourist circuits in Kashmir. We were among the first few companies to operate groups and FIT's after the turmoil ends in Kashmir. Backed by a team of dedicated and professional work force, we are well equipped to handle all types of Holiday, Pilgrimage, Honeymoon, Family Get Together Tours in India.
- Milli Group Of Tours & Travels Kashmir Valley - The Heavenly Abode The Kashmir valley is famous for its natural beauty and has often been referred to as the 'Switzerland of the East'.Kashmir, the Paradise in India is crown on the map of India. The geographically Kashmir is divided into three land masses: the foothill plains of Jammu, the Kashmir Valley and the mountains of Ladakh. Valley is the heart of the area.
- Paradise and Beyond Tours & Travels Paradise and Beyond are Travel agents catering to tourism for the very beautiful state of JAMMU AND KASHMIR. We at Paradise and Beyond wish to take you on a journey of a life time which is a whole joyride of discovering the city of Temples Jammu, to Paradise on Earth Kashmir to mystical land of Ladakh.
- Chapri Tours & Travels Chapri Tours & Travels, a Srinagar based travel agency offering quality travel services to Srinagar at Kashmir and houseboat accommodation at the famous Dal lake at Srinagar. We provide homely stays on our Houseboats at the famous Dal lake, Srinagar with all facilities and Kashmiri gesture.
- KOLU PALACE GROUP OF HOUSE BOATS (Kolupalace) Let us give every tourist a friends welcome. Let us share with our guests the warmth of our hearts and the rich beauty of our Kashmir. Kolu palace Houseboats only this name is registered with (Department of Tourism), Jammu and Kashmir INDIA,& House Boat Owners Association of KASHMIR. None of more kolu name is registered with these departments. Houseboat Kolupalace Abdul Salaam Kolu and his two sons, Mohd. Amin & Mohd. Ashraf currently own and operate five of the finest houseboats in Kashmir. Four generations of the family have preceded them in this activity. Their fine reputation has kept them in the forefront in welcoming guests from every corner of the world from several decades. They pride themselves in offering the kind of luxurious service which brings their guests back to Kashmir and to their houseboats time and time again.
- Discover Culture India Kashmir Tour : Set like a jewelled crown on the map of India, Kashmir is a multi-faceted diamond, changing its hues with the seasons - always extravagantly beautiful. Two major Himalayan ranges, the Great Himalayan Range and the Pir Panjal, surround the landscape from the north and south respectively. They are the source of great rivers, which flow down into the valleys, forested with orchards and decorated by lily-laden lakes.
- Kashmir Vision Tour and Travels India's Kashmir offers unimaginable beauty and adventure to the traveller who is looking for more than just an average holiday. Our houseboats are moored on the shores of Lake Nagin, one of the most unspoilt and tranquil of all the Kashmiri lakes just outside Srinagar, Kashmir's bustling summer capital. Here you can truly unwind surrounded by the Himalayan mountains, calm waters and abundant wildlife at an altitude of just over 1600 metres. Savour the peace of the lake, go on local day trips in and around Srinagar, or take a water trek on the waterways of the Kashmir valley. For the more adventurous, take the opportunity to go camping, pony-trekking and fishing in the Himalayan Ranges or explore Ladakh, the mountainous region to the east of Kashmir, also known as ‘Little Tibet’.
- Indus Kashmir Engaged in offering services of sking kashmir, kashmir honeymoon specials, kashmir heritabe tour, special garden visit, kashmir golf tour and house boats.
- KASHMIR HOUSEBOATS The Dal-Gate is a favorite place for the mooring of house-boats. Here one can enjoy a splendid scene of houseboats of different shapes plying on the placid waters amidst fine surroundings. Gagribal in the Dal offers delightful swimming in its clear water.
Travel Agents - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3286)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.