Home » Directory » Jammu & Kashmir » Srinagar » Travel & Tourism » Travel Agents
Travel Agents in SrinagarTravel agents directory is a vast online resource on the travel agents operating in India. View online website listing of popular travel agencies of India and get extensive information on the travel and tour destinations of India. Browse these websites to book tours, transportation services, travel tickets, reserve hotel rooms etc. to different parts of India.
Latest Website Listings
- KASHMIR HOUSEBOATS The Dal-Gate is a favorite place for the mooring of house-boats. Here one can enjoy a splendid scene of houseboats of different shapes plying on the placid waters amidst fine surroundings. Gagribal in the Dal offers delightful swimming in its clear water.
- Discover Culture India Kashmir Tour : Set like a jewelled crown on the map of India, Kashmir is a multi-faceted diamond, changing its hues with the seasons - always extravagantly beautiful. Two major Himalayan ranges, the Great Himalayan Range and the Pir Panjal, surround the landscape from the north and south respectively. They are the source of great rivers, which flow down into the valleys, forested with orchards and decorated by lily-laden lakes.
- Lucky Flower Every standard houseboat provides a balcony in the front, a lounge, dining room, pantry and 3 or more bedrooms with attached bathrooms. All houseboats not moored to the bank of the river or lakes provide a Shikara as a free service from the houseboat to the nearest Ghat (jetty). Virtually every houseboat in Srinagar has been provided with a municipal water connection.
- Nazar Tours & Travels Engaged in offering tour packages and car & coach rental services.
- FOUR SEASON TRAVEL & TOURS Four Season Travel & Tours is a tour operating company dedicated in providing tours for individuals and special intrest groups to the Indian sub-continent, including Nepal, India and Bhutan.Introducing Nepal for the first timers, we cover three area of Nepal to reflect.
- CNE (Culture and Nature Expeditions) The northern most state of the Indian mainland is rightly called "Paradise on Earth". The sparkling rivers, placid lakes, gorgeous gardens and indescribable beauty of nature in the state of Jammu and Kashmir leave you completely speechless. Home to the unparalleled virgin landscapes of Kashmir, Leh and Ladakh, a travel and tourism experience to this joyous state is an unmatchable experience that will leave you feeling cleansed and pure. The City of Lakes, nestles in the heart of one of the loveliest areas of the country, the Kashmir Valley. Srinagar spreads out on the both sides of the river Jehlum. The Valley's beauty has enticed visitors from distant lands. Srinagar bears hallmark of the Mughals, splendid formal gardens laid out by the Mughal emperors for their enjoyment are beautifully maintained. Houseboats on the lake - the British solution to the law that prevented them from owning property, are an exciting alternative to the more traditional hotels.
- mazdatravel. Jammu, the winter capital of the state, is known as the "city of temples". It is believed that the city was originally founded by Raja Jamboo Lochan who lived in fourteenth century B.C. The Raja had gone out one day for hunting when he happened to witness a tiger and a goat drinking water from one and the same pond. This extraordinary phenomenon set him thinking and he decided to build a city at this site so that the strong and weak could live together in peace and mutual tolerance. Eventually, he founded the city which came to be known as "Jamboo" after his own name. With the passage of time and due to its frequent use the pronunciation of the name got slightly distorted and the city, came to be known as 'Jammu' as it is called now.
- KOLU PALACE GROUP OF HOUSE BOATS (Kolupalace) Let us give every tourist a friends welcome. Let us share with our guests the warmth of our hearts and the rich beauty of our Kashmir. Kolu palace Houseboats only this name is registered with (Department of Tourism), Jammu and Kashmir INDIA,& House Boat Owners Association of KASHMIR. None of more kolu name is registered with these departments. Houseboat Kolupalace Abdul Salaam Kolu and his two sons, Mohd. Amin & Mohd. Ashraf currently own and operate five of the finest houseboats in Kashmir. Four generations of the family have preceded them in this activity. Their fine reputation has kept them in the forefront in welcoming guests from every corner of the world from several decades. They pride themselves in offering the kind of luxurious service which brings their guests back to Kashmir and to their houseboats time and time again.
- The Kashmir Tour And Travels Provides all kinds of tour operator services and tour packages services.
- Kashmir Vision Tour and Travels India's Kashmir offers unimaginable beauty and adventure to the traveller who is looking for more than just an average holiday. Our houseboats are moored on the shores of Lake Nagin, one of the most unspoilt and tranquil of all the Kashmiri lakes just outside Srinagar, Kashmir's bustling summer capital. Here you can truly unwind surrounded by the Himalayan mountains, calm waters and abundant wildlife at an altitude of just over 1600 metres. Savour the peace of the lake, go on local day trips in and around Srinagar, or take a water trek on the waterways of the Kashmir valley. For the more adventurous, take the opportunity to go camping, pony-trekking and fishing in the Himalayan Ranges or explore Ladakh, the mountainous region to the east of Kashmir, also known as ‘Little Tibet’.
- Bostan Gulistan Bostan Gulistan is the company with satisfied customer line serving tourists from all over the world--Adventure, Nature, Inner Peace. If there is paradise on Earth - it is in Kashmir, India. To get round the paradise one of the best ways to enjoy your holiday is Kashmir would be houseboat holiday. The city of Srinagar boasts of a variety of lakes like the Dal, Nagin and Anchor, though the River Jhelum too flows through it. There is ample opportunity for the houseboats to cruise and offer you the picture perfect holidays.
- Indus Kashmir Engaged in offering services of sking kashmir, kashmir honeymoon specials, kashmir heritabe tour, special garden visit, kashmir golf tour and house boats.
- Gemini Holidays We provide customised tour packages that meet your needs across the state of J&K - truly paradise on earth. Located Opp. Boulevard Road. gemini holidays, gemini houseboats, dal lake, dal lake in kashmir, srinagar, kashmir, nishat gardens, shalimar gardens, mughal gardens, pahalgam, gulmarg, sonamarg, water tourism, travel to kashmir, kashmir tourism, stay at srinagar, hotels in srinagar, apartments in srinagar, houseboats in srinagar, houseboats in dal lake, houseboat stay Enchanting view of the Shankaracharya hill.
- Royal Adventure Holidays Engaged in offering tour packages for Kashmir, Ladakh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and also providing hotel reservation services.
- Valley Group Of Houseboats Valley Holidays Inc is well defined and totally tourism oriented company. Always in look for newer tourist circuits in Kashmir. We were among the first few companies to operate groups and FIT's after the turmoil ends in Kashmir. Backed by a team of dedicated and professional work force, we are well equipped to handle all types of Holiday, Pilgrimage, Honeymoon, Family Get Together Tours in India.
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology The Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Srinagar Sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, was established in 1982 for training of candidates in the field of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition. This was the 5th Hotel Management Institute in the country and first in the state of J&K.
- Milli Group Of Tours & Travels Kashmir Valley - The Heavenly Abode The Kashmir valley is famous for its natural beauty and has often been referred to as the 'Switzerland of the East'.Kashmir, the Paradise in India is crown on the map of India. The geographically Kashmir is divided into three land masses: the foothill plains of Jammu, the Kashmir Valley and the mountains of Ladakh. Valley is the heart of the area.
- Best Travels The company BITT started operations in 1995, with the office at 22, M.A. Road Phoenix Bay in Port Blair. We are a budding firm striving hard to deliver you the best travel services today in Andaman Islands .The firm is registered and also is a member of the tourism guild, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands. We are opt to 24x7 customer service with the belief in - maximizing performance and value, minimizing costs time at every step of the way. Our travels has a fleet of vehicles and a team of dedicated Tours and Travel executives.
- Green Kashmir Tour & Travels Our Agency is located in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. As lifetime residents of the Kashmir region, the team at Green Kashmir Travels is highly specialized in creating tailor made package tours. Green Kashmir Tour & Travels is registered with the Dept. of Tourism Kashmir and is a life time Member of Travel Agents Association of Kashmir. Whether you are looking for leisure, adventure, eco-tourism, or ethnic interface - Green Kashmir Travels is ready to show you the best of Kashmir, which will be different from what conventional India travel can bring to you! Daily we celebrate the infinite parade of exotic beauty which glorifies this region and we are here to proudly present it to you.
- Kashmir Kashmir Tours is one of the leading Tour Operator and Travel Agent, specialized in organizing tours throughout the Indian subcontinent having a large and efficient network. We are specialized in organizing tours throughout the Indian subcontinent including Jammu and Kashmir, and all over India.
Travel Agents - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3286)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.