Home » Directory » Jammu & Kashmir » Srinagar » Travel & Tourism » Travel Agents
Travel Agents in SrinagarTravel agents directory is a vast online resource on the travel agents operating in India. View online website listing of popular travel agencies of India and get extensive information on the travel and tour destinations of India. Browse these websites to book tours, transportation services, travel tickets, reserve hotel rooms etc. to different parts of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology The Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Srinagar Sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, was established in 1982 for training of candidates in the field of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition. This was the 5th Hotel Management Institute in the country and first in the state of J&K.
- Indo Himalaya Trevels Kashmir is as beautiful as it is diverse snow covered mountains, deep blue lakes, endless forests & lush green farmlands, which has earned it the sobriquet of being the "Paradise on Earth". Kashmir Valley is part of the state of Jammu and Kashmir in north India.
- Best Travels The company BITT started operations in 1995, with the office at 22, M.A. Road Phoenix Bay in Port Blair. We are a budding firm striving hard to deliver you the best travel services today in Andaman Islands .The firm is registered and also is a member of the tourism guild, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands. We are opt to 24x7 customer service with the belief in - maximizing performance and value, minimizing costs time at every step of the way. Our travels has a fleet of vehicles and a team of dedicated Tours and Travel executives.
- Kashmir Vision Tour and Travels India's Kashmir offers unimaginable beauty and adventure to the traveller who is looking for more than just an average holiday. Our houseboats are moored on the shores of Lake Nagin, one of the most unspoilt and tranquil of all the Kashmiri lakes just outside Srinagar, Kashmir's bustling summer capital. Here you can truly unwind surrounded by the Himalayan mountains, calm waters and abundant wildlife at an altitude of just over 1600 metres. Savour the peace of the lake, go on local day trips in and around Srinagar, or take a water trek on the waterways of the Kashmir valley. For the more adventurous, take the opportunity to go camping, pony-trekking and fishing in the Himalayan Ranges or explore Ladakh, the mountainous region to the east of Kashmir, also known as ‘Little Tibet’.
- mazdatravel. Jammu, the winter capital of the state, is known as the "city of temples". It is believed that the city was originally founded by Raja Jamboo Lochan who lived in fourteenth century B.C. The Raja had gone out one day for hunting when he happened to witness a tiger and a goat drinking water from one and the same pond. This extraordinary phenomenon set him thinking and he decided to build a city at this site so that the strong and weak could live together in peace and mutual tolerance. Eventually, he founded the city which came to be known as "Jamboo" after his own name. With the passage of time and due to its frequent use the pronunciation of the name got slightly distorted and the city, came to be known as 'Jammu' as it is called now.
- Chapri Tours & Travels Chapri Tours & Travels, a Srinagar based travel agency offering quality travel services to Srinagar at Kashmir and houseboat accommodation at the famous Dal lake at Srinagar. We provide homely stays on our Houseboats at the famous Dal lake, Srinagar with all facilities and Kashmiri gesture.
- California Group Of Houseboats Offering super deluxe houseboat accommodations and tour packages for Kashmir, Ladakh, Srinagar with all travel services.
- Discover Culture India Kashmir Tour : Set like a jewelled crown on the map of India, Kashmir is a multi-faceted diamond, changing its hues with the seasons - always extravagantly beautiful. Two major Himalayan ranges, the Great Himalayan Range and the Pir Panjal, surround the landscape from the north and south respectively. They are the source of great rivers, which flow down into the valleys, forested with orchards and decorated by lily-laden lakes.
- KOLU PALACE GROUP OF HOUSE BOATS (Kolupalace) Let us give every tourist a friends welcome. Let us share with our guests the warmth of our hearts and the rich beauty of our Kashmir. Kolu palace Houseboats only this name is registered with (Department of Tourism), Jammu and Kashmir INDIA,& House Boat Owners Association of KASHMIR. None of more kolu name is registered with these departments. Houseboat Kolupalace Abdul Salaam Kolu and his two sons, Mohd. Amin & Mohd. Ashraf currently own and operate five of the finest houseboats in Kashmir. Four generations of the family have preceded them in this activity. Their fine reputation has kept them in the forefront in welcoming guests from every corner of the world from several decades. They pride themselves in offering the kind of luxurious service which brings their guests back to Kashmir and to their houseboats time and time again.
- kashmirguideline We are the premier tour operators in Kashmir handling tours for clients from Country, Europe, North and south America, Malaysia, Singapore etc. We are based in Srinagar (capital city of Kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir ) having associate offices in almost all the important cities in India. Company managed by team of professionals and headed by Mr. Amin Chapri, Company Director having several years of experience in the travel and tours trade.
- KASHMIR HOUSEBOATS The Dal-Gate is a favorite place for the mooring of house-boats. Here one can enjoy a splendid scene of houseboats of different shapes plying on the placid waters amidst fine surroundings. Gagribal in the Dal offers delightful swimming in its clear water.
- Green Kashmir Tour & Travels Our Agency is located in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. As lifetime residents of the Kashmir region, the team at Green Kashmir Travels is highly specialized in creating tailor made package tours. Green Kashmir Tour & Travels is registered with the Dept. of Tourism Kashmir and is a life time Member of Travel Agents Association of Kashmir. Whether you are looking for leisure, adventure, eco-tourism, or ethnic interface - Green Kashmir Travels is ready to show you the best of Kashmir, which will be different from what conventional India travel can bring to you! Daily we celebrate the infinite parade of exotic beauty which glorifies this region and we are here to proudly present it to you.
- Kashmir Kashmir Tours is one of the leading Tour Operator and Travel Agent, specialized in organizing tours throughout the Indian subcontinent having a large and efficient network. We are specialized in organizing tours throughout the Indian subcontinent including Jammu and Kashmir, and all over India.
- Johansen Travel Agency Johansen Travel Agency - The pioneers of tourism in the state of Jammu & Kashmir since the pre independence era. Conceived in 1943 by a Danish gentleman Johansen along with a local youth Mr. Ali Mohammed Gosani has the distinction of being the first travel agency in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Today so many years down the lane when its progenitors are no longer in the picture, the company continues to lead from the front in its area of expertise i.e. providing high grade quality service to its clients. In these last 60 years, the company has grown to cater to a large percentage of both International and Domestic tourists visiting the Himalayan states of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh & Uttaranchal.
- MEENA TRAVELS PVT LTD The origin of MEENA TRAVELS PVT LTD date back to 1933 when the enterprising and intrepid Mr.M.S.SIAH, succeeded in creating some of the first ever fleet of houseboats which are so synonymous with Kashmir today. Mr.M.S.SIAH in his time became a legend as he traveled from Srinagar to Europe overland in a Hamilton car in 1952, thus breaking new ground in the travel trade. He established SIAH TRAVEL SERVICES in 1968 and was instrumental in holding nature conservation camps on the Kashmir Valley. Due to his pioneering efforts he was facilitated and awarded a gold medal in Switzerland in 1979. As the demands of tourist trade and the traveler increased the organization grew rapidly to meet the new challenges. It was during 1986 that MEENA TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED was established as a full-fledged travel organization with its sister concern MEENA GROUP HOUSEBOATS with over 50 rooms in its fleet. MEENA TRAVELS PVT LTD today is healed by MR. AKRAM KHAN SIAH, son of the legendary M.S.SIAH who ensured that the traditions set in the halcyon days are kept alive and the old world charm of hospitality and service are integrated into the organization.
- Nazar Tours & Travels Engaged in offering tour packages and car & coach rental services.
- Gemini Holidays We provide customised tour packages that meet your needs across the state of J&K - truly paradise on earth. Located Opp. Boulevard Road. gemini holidays, gemini houseboats, dal lake, dal lake in kashmir, srinagar, kashmir, nishat gardens, shalimar gardens, mughal gardens, pahalgam, gulmarg, sonamarg, water tourism, travel to kashmir, kashmir tourism, stay at srinagar, hotels in srinagar, apartments in srinagar, houseboats in srinagar, houseboats in dal lake, houseboat stay Enchanting view of the Shankaracharya hill.
- FOUR SEASON TRAVEL & TOURS Four Season Travel & Tours is a tour operating company dedicated in providing tours for individuals and special intrest groups to the Indian sub-continent, including Nepal, India and Bhutan.Introducing Nepal for the first timers, we cover three area of Nepal to reflect.
- Shah Travels Pvt.Ltd Shah Travels Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1969, as an incoming tour Operator. The Company progressed by leaps and bonds and 1981 it was incorporated as “Private Limited Company”Travel Guide kashmir, travel guide J & K,In 1983 the Company became the official ticketing and stock agents for “Indian Airlines” and in 1984 the Company was approved “Air Cargo and Custom Clearing agents”.The Company got affiliated and got the memberships of “TAAI” Travel Agents Association of India”, “IATO” Indian Association of Tour Operators, and approved by Government of India, Ministry of Tourism. The Company is also registered with Jammu and Kashmir Government, Department of Tourism. The company also achieved foreign affiliations with, “PATA” Pacific Association of Travel Agents, “ASTA” American Society of Travel Agents, “JATA” Japan Association of Travel Agents, In 1987, the Company became official and handling agents of Pahwan Hans flights to Mata Vishno Devi
- The Kashmir Tour And Travels Provides all kinds of tour operator services and tour packages services.
Travel Agents - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3286)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.