Colleges in SuratThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- C.K. Pithawalla College Of Engineering & Technology It is a self financed Institute which started its functioning in December, 1998 affiliated with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,Surat. C.K Pithawalla College of Engineering And Technology is being managed by the Navyug Vidyabhavan Trust which was founded in February, 1965.
- N.G. Patel Polytechnic College N.G.Patel polytechnic established in the year 1997 to impart technical education to students from all over Gujarat. The polytechnic is situated in the vast Sardar Vallabhai Patel Education Society campus besides Sardar Patel Vidya Sankul. Presently five diploma courses are being offered viz. Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Computer and Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Metas Of Seventh-Day Adventists Dr. M.S. Jeremiah president & CEO of Metas. Metas in Surat has positioned itself at the forefront of education and healthcare in Surat. Our quest for excellence over the years has enabled us to build up state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, for Metas units, be they the Hospital, School or College.
- BRCM College of Business Management BRCM College of Business Management was Established in 1998 by Sarvajanik Education Society, as ProActive Effort in Management Education to offer BBA Programme in Affiliation with VNSGU.B.R.C.M. College of Business Administration is managed by the most reputed Sarvajanik Education Society, which is a premier Education Trust, uniquely operated in the most democratic way. It was founded in 1912 with an objective of catering to the educational needs of the citizens of Surat and South Gujarat in the most economic way.
- V. T. Choksi Sarvajanik College of Education The college has been imparting training to the teachers from a period of even more than 4 decades occupies a prominent position among other colleges and has an undoubtedly glorious history. 1 ST October 1912 is a red letter day in history of modern education in Surat. On auspicious day.
- STBS College of diploma Engineering STBS College of diploma Engineering emphasizes to impart quality education to the students and there by make dynamic professional in their respective fields and worthy citizens of great country. Rising prestige of STBS College is not only to provide higher degree of academic excellence but to present potential youth in the world of engineering by means of extracting their talent.
- South Gujarat Medical Education & Research Center Even though knowledge is free, we are unable to attain it. Even though the fountains of wisdom are flowing as clear streams, we are unable to drink of it. Even though there is illumination and brilliance all around, we are locked up in dark cells of our own making. We are ensconced in our ivory towers, oblivious to the dangers ahead.
- s p b english medium college An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in management commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- Sarvajanik Education Society Sarvajanik Education Society is now find ourselves in this transitory stage of social evolution where knowledge workers have become the most valuable capital of nations in the global village. This is the Age of Information. This is the Age of Technology. This is the Age of Knowledge.When we are shifting from traditional modes of learning to the modern way, will become more pronounced and will become the way things are to be taught.
- Navyug Arts College The institution was established in the year 1966. Those were the days when the population of Surat city was increasing by leaps and bounds,but there was only one Arts College in the city to provide opportunities of higher education in Arts stream. Navyug Arts College came into subsistence with an objective mainly to fulfill the need of higher education institution of a fast developing city
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Our vision is to create an IT Village where anyone is able to learn and achieve higher education. The goal of MScIT and MScICT program is to graduate students with the breadth and depth of knowledge and the intellectual and professional skills that prepare them for the challenging career in an ever changing world.
- P.T. Sarvajanik College of Science P.T. Saravajanik College of Science was Established in 1935 by Sarvajanik Education Society.Sir P.T. Saravajanik College of Science, Surat Alumni Association has been Recently Constructed.It has Started Functioning with some of Objectives.The Objective is to Fecilitate to Student, Honor, encourage the Past Students who have Achieved Special Accomplishment in any Fields.
- S. J. Patel Sarvajanik Mahila P. T. C College Bharat Education Trust, Bardoli is contributing to the field of education since 1973. In the beginning trust established a primary school and then extended its services up to secondary and Higher secondary school of both Gujarati and English medium. After perfect planning of the school education, trust extended its services to the higher education.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.