Organisations in SuratOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Consumer complaints I want to complain about the reality happen in the indian railway. i want to inform you that the station bhatapara is situated in the raipur district of chattisgarh it is 45 km away from bilaspur zone . in this station in the reservation booking office the time is very limited due to small business.
- Shree Ramkrishna Institute Computer & Applied Sciences Educational institute form the building block of one’s personality. A good institute leaves no stone on turned in molding one’s character. It wields a power influence on every individual as their formative years are spent within premises of the institute. The institute ensures a memorable chapter in the campus life of each and every student.
- Man-Made Textiles Research Association Engaged in providing textile research and development, textile research associations and art silk cloth manufacturers association.
- Bhagvan Mahavir Education Foundation Main Objects of the Trust is to establish schools, colleges, educational research centre, other educational institutes, hostels for students, libraries, to provide education and allied facilities to the students. Shri Jagadish Gangaram Jain, Chairman of the Trust and a Social Activist in Jain Community is incharge of day to day Administration of all the colleges and is also a professional Banker.
- Lok Samarpan Raktadan Kendra Ours is a purely voluntray and charitable blood bank, which was inaugurated by holy hands of param pujya Shri Swami Sachidanand Maharaj on 07-07-1996. At this time the population of Surat was nearly 20 to 25 lacs and there was only one blood bank functioning in city.Which was situated on the west side of the railway station of the city and we are situated in the eastern side of the railway station and this area is also having very dense population also.
- Janvi Impex Pvt. Ltd. Janvi Impex Pvt.Ltd. built on the foundations of integrity, trust, product quality and above all, customer service, is a highly reputed name in the global diamond trading business. Since it's creation in 2001, it has steadily evolved its business, putting innovation in technology.
- Brighter Vision Foundation Looking at the physically-challenged, the above words of Great Gujarati Poet â€śKavi Saifâ€ť befittingly narrates the naked truth of their life.It is a hard core fact of a physically-challenged - normally they are acting while interacting with us and that is their art of large hearted approach to life. Being physically challenged is a situation and not a curse. This situation might have arised at birth or then after, and they have already accepted this, but it is imperative that we realize their pain & agony.
- Smt. Renu Chaudhary Foundation Smt. Renu Chaudhary Foundation was formed in the memory of my beloved wife Mrs. Renu Chaudhary. She was first diagnosed with cancer in 1996 and then the road continued for next 12 years. She never thought that this disease has come to destroy her, but to help her realize her hidden potential and power. This positive attitude always helped her fight cancer with a smiling face.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.