Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Thane » Business » Chemicals » Industrial Chemicals
Industrial Chemicals in Thane
Latest Website Listings
- Shriji Chemicals Manufacturers and wholesale suppliers of nickel sulphamate, nickel carbonate, nickel chloride sulphate reducer, metal purifier and electroforming chemicals.
- Chemoxy Floorings One of the leading manufacturers of magnesium oxychloride flooring, epoxy coatings, acid & alkali resistant floor.
- Richard Engineering Bom Private Limited Our wide gamut of equipment enlists several Reactor, Blenders, Distillation Columns, Heat Exchanger, Autoclave, Dryers, Centrifuge, Storage Tanks, etc.
- K-Tech (India) Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturers of industrial chemicals, pigments, paints & coatings and printing ink.
- Nirmal Chemicals Nirmal chemicals is a manufacturer of fine and speciality chemicals. As the name indicates, our products are high purity chemicals, suitable for R&D as well as for production of high purity materials for pharma and electronic industries. The factory is located about 50 kms from the heart of Mumbai Bombay and is well connected to the city.
- Delcra Chemicals Electropting Chemicals & Machines Delcra Chemicals is the only company that is having indigenously developed technology,which is well accepted & acknowledged by Indian metal finishing industry.products include machineries & equipments like Plating Barrel,Centrifugal Drier,Filteration Unit,Air Agitation Unit,Rectifier,Tank,Exhaust System,electroplating,metal finishing chemicals & machineries etc.
- Speciality Polymers Private Limited, Thane Manufacturer and exporter of construction chemicals, polymers and copolymers dipicryl, dipivin dipicol dipilex for construction chemicals, paints, textiles, paper, leather.
- Nithyasri Chemicals We are a reputed name in the industry engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide assortment of chemicals which find usage in varied industries.
- Grishma Chrom Materials Manufacturers of chromium metal powder, manganese metal powder, other ferro alloys powder like ferro boron powder, ferro moly powder, ferro niobium powder etc.
- ASSAD CONSULTING SERVICES Assad Consulting Service leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of a wide range of products. Our products are widely used in various industries, especially in the chemical and material handling industries. We are experts in Environmentally Sound Technologies for Battery Recycling, Lead Oxide Ball Mills and Pollution Control Equipments.
- Raj Chemical Industry Manufacturer and exporter of primarily paint additives & additives for coating,ink,leather,paper industries,wetting agents,antiskinning agents,antisettling agents,dispersing agents,emulsifiers,rheology modifiers and defoamers .
- Eff-Tech Dealing in construction chemicals such as epoxy, polymers and polyurethane.
- Heni Group Of Companies Engaged in supplying of chemicals, phenolphthalein, ethyl oleate, thymolphthalein, ethyl paraben, laboratory chemicals, mercury salts, bismuth salts, cadmium salts and speciality chemicals.
- Sigma Chemical Industries Engaged in manufacturing of specialty chemicals.
- Ramdev Chemicals Private Limited Company deals in various types of pharmaceuticals, bulk drugs, chemical intermediates and fine chemicals.
- PCP Chmeicals Pvt. Ltd. Wholesale manufacturers of rust preventives, peelable coatings, fuel additives, heat treatment products, metal treatment chemicals and ultrapure chemicals.
- Shibam Ventures Supplier of app polymer modified bituminous membranes, bituminous products construction chemicals, thermal insulation, accoustic insulations, asphalt shingles roofing, power tools, glass wool and false ceiling materials.
- Supreme Polytech Pvt. Ltd, Manufacturers of industrial epoxy flooring, surface coatings job works, acrylic resins, epoxy compounds, foundry resins and epoxy products.
- Borax Morarji Ltd. Borax Morarji Limited (BML) was incorporated on August 27, 1963. It was originally promoted jointly by the Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Co. Ltd. (DMCC) a large scale fertilizer and Chemical manufacturer and Borax Holdings Ltd.DMCC is a company incorporated in 1919 and has a turnover of over U.S.$70 million. In 1979 DMCC bought over the share of Borax Holdings Ltd.
- Proto Chemical Industries Proto Chemical Industries The objective of is to bridge the gap between End users and the Manufacturers of the animal husbandry sector attaining utmost sophistication in easy flow of information, analysis, communication and e-commerce between them.Poulvet.com is a pioneer portal of its kind.The portal patrons that respectable section of population who are veterinary practitioners, drug manufacturers, distributors.
Industrial Chemicals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (955)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.