Organisations in ThaneOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Samyakonline The uniqueness of samyakonline.com is that we display only 100ified profile. Samyakonline.com never display any free profile post on our site. So we we 100sonal assistance for any profile. We fixed your meeting as per interested member as per your request .
- Arthritisindia Arthritis is an illness that causes pain & swelling in joints. Over a period of time joint may become severely damaged. The word ARTHRITIS literally means Inflammation of Joint i.e. swelling, heat, redness, pain & loss of function caused by tissue injury or disease in the joint.. To spread awareness regarding Arthritis & Other Joint Disorders amongst general population by conducting seminars, lectures, poster shows, Road shows etc.
- Institute For Psychological Health This initiative of making the community aware of its Mental health needs, providing plans and solutions and involving community members in projects and activities is novel and path breaking. It is a place offering a wide range of services and activities for all age groups.
- Global Vision Global Vision is the registered NGO. Registered under Bombay public trust act 1950. " We do not just believe in charity but we also believe in your active participation". Global Vision believe that every poor cancer patients are citizens in their own right, entitled to the full spectrum of Human Rights.
- Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh Brahmavidya Sadhak Sangh is a service oriented organization formed in 1997 to spread the knowledge of the unique methods of Brahmavidya.It is duly registered with the Government as a Charitable Trust. The Vision, Mission and the Objective of the Sangh are VISION Physical, Mental and Spiritual development of the entire human race.
- Shree Vadhuvar Suchak Mandal Shree Vadhuvar Suchak Mandal is based in western suburbs and has come up to its platform in a short span of time. It started its way in Feb2005 with a basic objective of providing world class service to our client. We provide detailed information about bride and groom to their family members.
- Vidhayak Sansad Vidhayak Sansad VS was established in 1979 to support the development of marginalized communities in rural Maharashtra. The organizations programs and campaigns emphasize VS works in close coordination with its allied trade union, Shramjeevi Sanghatana, to reach the most neglected and abused sections of society, including tribals, dalits, impoverished women, and children.
- Institude For Oriental Study A voluntary organisation working for the promotion of Indian culture, history, civilisation and the sanskrit language.
- Navjeevan A non-governmental organisation primarily engaged in rehabilitating the children of women working in the red-light areas in Mumbai.
- The Rukhmani Charitable Trust The Rukhmani Charitable Trust strives to provide its members recreational and healthcare benefits. All members of The Rukhmani Charitable Trust will get exclusive access to a chain of recreational and healthcare service providers as enumerated further in this manual. In addition all members may opt for being covered under a unique Health Insurance Policy.
- Model College Keraleeya Samajam Dombivli is a high-profile socio-cultural organization of the city. It represents the collective aspirations and values of the Keraleeya Samajam and the community that it most ably represents. Since its inception in the year 1949, the Keraleeya Samajam KS has been deeply committed to the promotion of education, culture, arts and sports.
- Hariyali Hariyali is an NGO Non Governmental Organization, working in the field of protection and upgradation of environmental conditions, having its base in Thane, a twin city of Mumbai, the commercial capital of India.It is formed by and comprises of socially conscious citizens coming from cross section of the society. It has a pool of academicians, field workers, writers, speakers, researchers, scholars, scientists, professionals from various discipllines, industrialists, business executives and administrators working for and under its banner.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.