Agriculture in ThiruvananthapuramAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- bitter The bitter melon (also known as bitter gourd) looks like a cucumber but with ugly gourd-like bumps all over it. As the name implies, this vegetable is a melon that is bitter. There are two varieties of this vegetable: One grows to about 20 cm long, is oblong and pale green in color. The other is the smaller variety, less than 10 cm long, oval and has a darker green color
- Furits If the release happens, you will be in a flux whether to buy the readily available version or pick the one that has no official announcement. It’s a win-win-battle for Apple altogether, playing an underhanded move smartly.So, wait and watch out for this much-anticipated device in your nearest Apple stores. You no longer need to travel abroad to get your hands on it or contact online retailers for some good deals.
- pest We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the Delhi based Reliable & Affordable Pest Control Company. We are a professionally managed Organization with Qualified Professionals.
- Kerala Kerakarshaka Sahakarna Federation Ltd. Manufacturers and exporters of pure coconut oil.
- asafoitida Asafoetida is an herbal medicine used to treat nervousness, bronchitis, and gas pain. Other names for Asafoetida include: Ferula foetida, Devil's Dung, and Giant Fennel. Asafoetida is a species of Ferula native to Iran. It is a herbaceous perennial plant growing to 2 m tall, with stout, hollow, somewhat succulent stems 5-8 cm diameter at the base of the plant. Asafoetida is the dried latex exuded from the living underground rhizome or tap root of several species of Ferula , which is a perennial herb..
- fruits & vegitables If you don’t get enough calcium from the food you eat, your body automatically takes the calcium needed from your bones. If your body continues to tear down more bone than it replaces over a period of years in order to get sufficient calcium, your bones will become weak and break easily.
- radish data The Robotics Data Set Repository (Radish for short) provides a collection of standard robotics data sets. Contained here-in you will find: * Logs of odometry, laser and sonar data taken from real robots. * Logs of all sorts of sensor data taken from simulated robots. * Environment maps generated by robots. * Environment maps generated by hand (i.e., re-touched floor-plans)
- paval Definitely an acquired taste, bitter gourd (Latin Momordica charantia) is also called Balsam pear or bitter melon. Young immature bitter gourds are the best for cooking: the skin is bright green in color, the flesh inside is white, and the seeds are small and tender. The vegetable is ridged, and the skin is pebbly in texture. Do not use mature bitter gourds, and do not eat bitter gourd if you are pregnant or nursing
- orange these are receiving increased attention because of their powerful and wide-ranging health effects on the body. Scientists believe these plant-derived components may promote health by protecting our cells. Orange juice naturally contains more than 60 phytonutrients. Many of them are known as flavonoids. Research has shown that flavonoids are natural antioxidants and may help support a healthy cardiovascular system and immune system.
- Pretty Pets Centre Pretty Pets Centre is your one stop shop and the right solution for all your aquarium needs. Pretty Pets Centre is the Trivandrum's largest aquarium fish store, having 32 years of experience in the aquarium scenario. PAS also undertake special marine aquarium settings as our added speciality.
- National Centre For Haccp Certification National Centre For Haccp Certification, is a Quality organisation of Government of Kerala providing professional & cost effective assessment.All businesses involved in the food supply chain from producers to retailers can use Haccp.All exporting nations have food control agencies to ensure that export products.
- bitter One of the best discarded vegetable by people, just because of its bitter taste. Bitter gourd is one of the nature's most bountiful gifts. Its is packed with nutrients and health beneifits. Bitter gourd enhance your digestion, your metabolism, blood circulation, immunity and robustness. Bitter guard is light, bitter and cause vatta. It reduces kupha, pitta and controls fever, blood impurities and jaundice. Bitter gourd vegetable is beneficial in curing liver diseases, skin ailments and other windy complaints.
- grape Our growing season is five generations long. [Grower and grandson] Families have been growing the finest grapes from California’s fertile soil for more than 100 years. Knowledge, tradition and passion have been passed down from generation to generation. And it shows, because the fresh grapes grown in California are still the plumpest, juiciest and tastiest grapes in the world
- tomato Tuh-MAY-toh or Tuh-MAH-to? Pronunciation doesn't matter when it comes to this fabulous nutritious fruit known as a vegetable. It's hard to believe that such a widely-used food source was once considered deadly poisonous. Available year-round in fresh and preserved forms, there is no shortage of uses for this versatile "vegetable."
- apple Delicious and crunchy apple fruit is one of the most popular fruit favored by health conscious, fitness freaks who believe in “health is wealth”. This wonderful fruit jam-packed with rich phyto-nutrients that in the true sense are indispensable for optimal health. The antioxidants in apple have many health promoting and disease prevention properties; thus justifying the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”.
- vegetables In diabetes there is increase of sugar in blood and urine. this treatment is helpful for those who are allergic to bitter things like neem , bitter gourd,etc.Please continue with any medication being taken for diabetes which should be reduced or discontinued only with doctors advice. as this will reduce sugar those on constant medication should measure sugar level and take the other medicines in amounts asper their doctors advice.
- Asafoetida The herbal plant called the asafoetida is native to Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan in Asia - this herb is a perennial plant. Fully grown, the plant can often reach six feet or up to two meters in height, it possesses a fleshy taproot at its base. The plant when in bloom produces composite leaves and inflorescence of the types called umbels filled with a head of white flowers. The main use of the asafoetida is from the collection of its gum, the plant produces a gum exuded through the roots in all full grown plants which are at least four years old.
- Business The Green, Blue, White and Yellow revolutions are in every sense of the word. They have brought distinct improvements to household consumption, leading to qualitative and quantitative improvement in the diet. Despite occasional droughts, the country has left behind the era of famines and agriculture has become resilient, although the economy is not exactly drought-proof as yet.
- whale Whales are large, intelligent, aquatic mammals. They breathe air through blowhole(s) into lungs (unlike fish who breathe using gills). Whales have sleek, streamlined bodies that move easily through the water. They are the only mammals, other than manatees (seacows), that live their entire lives in the water, and the only mammals that have adapted to life in the open ocean
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.