Agriculture in ThiruvananthapuramAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Kerala Kerakarshaka Sahakarna Federation Ltd. Manufacturers and exporters of pure coconut oil.
- orange these are receiving increased attention because of their powerful and wide-ranging health effects on the body. Scientists believe these plant-derived components may promote health by protecting our cells. Orange juice naturally contains more than 60 phytonutrients. Many of them are known as flavonoids. Research has shown that flavonoids are natural antioxidants and may help support a healthy cardiovascular system and immune system.
- Furits If the release happens, you will be in a flux whether to buy the readily available version or pick the one that has no official announcement. It’s a win-win-battle for Apple altogether, playing an underhanded move smartly.So, wait and watch out for this much-anticipated device in your nearest Apple stores. You no longer need to travel abroad to get your hands on it or contact online retailers for some good deals.
- agriculture For many, the term “agriculture” conjures Jeffersonian imagery of the tranquil family farm. In contrast, genetically modified food and agriculture biotechnology endeavors provoke passionate debate about consumer safety and global hunger. While the agriculture sector has dramatically changed over the years in developed countries, it continues to have an enormous impact on the global economy
- Pretty Pets Centre Pretty Pets Centre is your one stop shop and the right solution for all your aquarium needs. Pretty Pets Centre is the Trivandrum's largest aquarium fish store, having 32 years of experience in the aquarium scenario. PAS also undertake special marine aquarium settings as our added speciality.
- fruits & vegitables If you don’t get enough calcium from the food you eat, your body automatically takes the calcium needed from your bones. If your body continues to tear down more bone than it replaces over a period of years in order to get sufficient calcium, your bones will become weak and break easily.
- Asafoetida The herbal plant called the asafoetida is native to Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan in Asia - this herb is a perennial plant. Fully grown, the plant can often reach six feet or up to two meters in height, it possesses a fleshy taproot at its base. The plant when in bloom produces composite leaves and inflorescence of the types called umbels filled with a head of white flowers. The main use of the asafoetida is from the collection of its gum, the plant produces a gum exuded through the roots in all full grown plants which are at least four years old.
- bitter Bitter Melon, bitter gourd, ampalaya: This tropical plant which goes by many names, is commonly grown for its edible fruit, which is probably among the most bitter of all vegetables on earth.
- orchard Orchard is a data manipulation framework centered around "nodes". Nodes are quite similar to "objects" in most Object-Oriented languages but emphasize passive data models over methods and behaviors, or object models. Nodes in Orchard languages act just like native container classes -- hashes in Perl, objects in Python. On the surface, Orchard nodes provide a simple, consistent interface over a wide variety of data models, or "node sets", including, as examples, XML, RSS, SVG, MP3, MPEG, CDDB, etc., regardless of their on-disk storage format.
- bitter The bitter melon (also known as bitter gourd) looks like a cucumber but with ugly gourd-like bumps all over it. As the name implies, this vegetable is a melon that is bitter. There are two varieties of this vegetable: One grows to about 20 cm long, is oblong and pale green in color. The other is the smaller variety, less than 10 cm long, oval and has a darker green color
- radish data The Robotics Data Set Repository (Radish for short) provides a collection of standard robotics data sets. Contained here-in you will find: * Logs of odometry, laser and sonar data taken from real robots. * Logs of all sorts of sensor data taken from simulated robots. * Environment maps generated by robots. * Environment maps generated by hand (i.e., re-touched floor-plans)
- whale Whales are large, intelligent, aquatic mammals. They breathe air through blowhole(s) into lungs (unlike fish who breathe using gills). Whales have sleek, streamlined bodies that move easily through the water. They are the only mammals, other than manatees (seacows), that live their entire lives in the water, and the only mammals that have adapted to life in the open ocean
- pest We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the Delhi based Reliable & Affordable Pest Control Company. We are a professionally managed Organization with Qualified Professionals.
- vegetables FoodServiceDirect.com is your source for Rich Products Breaded Vegetable Stick 2 Pound! Reach us via Skype if you would like som help with Rich Products Breaded Vegetable Stick 2 Pound or any of our other items. We think it pays to be choosy. At FoodServiceDirect.com we stock only premium branded products from manufacturers like Rich Products Corporation.
- grape Our growing season is five generations long. [Grower and grandson] Families have been growing the finest grapes from California’s fertile soil for more than 100 years. Knowledge, tradition and passion have been passed down from generation to generation. And it shows, because the fresh grapes grown in California are still the plumpest, juiciest and tastiest grapes in the world
- Business The Green, Blue, White and Yellow revolutions are in every sense of the word. They have brought distinct improvements to household consumption, leading to qualitative and quantitative improvement in the diet. Despite occasional droughts, the country has left behind the era of famines and agriculture has become resilient, although the economy is not exactly drought-proof as yet.
- bitter One of the best discarded vegetable by people, just because of its bitter taste. Bitter gourd is one of the nature's most bountiful gifts. Its is packed with nutrients and health beneifits. Bitter gourd enhance your digestion, your metabolism, blood circulation, immunity and robustness. Bitter guard is light, bitter and cause vatta. It reduces kupha, pitta and controls fever, blood impurities and jaundice. Bitter gourd vegetable is beneficial in curing liver diseases, skin ailments and other windy complaints.
- apple Delicious and crunchy apple fruit is one of the most popular fruit favored by health conscious, fitness freaks who believe in “health is wealth”. This wonderful fruit jam-packed with rich phyto-nutrients that in the true sense are indispensable for optimal health. The antioxidants in apple have many health promoting and disease prevention properties; thus justifying the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”.
- orange It is true that there are a lot more other drinks from fruits that are much healthier than orange juice. But it still must be pointed out here that drinking orange juice also has its share of health benefits, albeit not as much. Most people drink orange juice for its vitamin C, but aside from having that mineral, orange juice is also an excellent source of the polyphenols hesperidin and diosmin. What these chemicals do is strengthen the varicose veins in the body and therefore reduce bruising.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.