Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Agriculture » Fruits & Vegetables
Fruits & Vegetables in ThiruvananthapuramFruits and vegetables directory is a collection of information at a single place related to the leading manufacturers and suppliers of fruits and vegetables in India. Presented under the online web guide on fruits and vegetables is website information related to the famous Indian fruits and vegetable manufacturers, exporters and importers. Besides serving with information on leading Indian food and vegetable manufacturers these websites also provides information on the suppliers of packed items like fruit juices, concentrates, fruit pulps and canned vegetables.
Latest Website Listings
- radish data The Robotics Data Set Repository (Radish for short) provides a collection of standard robotics data sets. Contained here-in you will find: * Logs of odometry, laser and sonar data taken from real robots. * Logs of all sorts of sensor data taken from simulated robots. * Environment maps generated by robots. * Environment maps generated by hand (i.e., re-touched floor-plans)
- Furits If the release happens, you will be in a flux whether to buy the readily available version or pick the one that has no official announcement. It’s a win-win-battle for Apple altogether, playing an underhanded move smartly.So, wait and watch out for this much-anticipated device in your nearest Apple stores. You no longer need to travel abroad to get your hands on it or contact online retailers for some good deals.
- apple Delicious and crunchy apple fruit is one of the most popular fruit favored by health conscious, fitness freaks who believe in “health is wealth”. This wonderful fruit jam-packed with rich phyto-nutrients that in the true sense are indispensable for optimal health. The antioxidants in apple have many health promoting and disease prevention properties; thus justifying the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”.
- bitter The bitter melon (also known as bitter gourd) looks like a cucumber but with ugly gourd-like bumps all over it. As the name implies, this vegetable is a melon that is bitter. There are two varieties of this vegetable: One grows to about 20 cm long, is oblong and pale green in color. The other is the smaller variety, less than 10 cm long, oval and has a darker green color
- grape Our growing season is five generations long. [Grower and grandson] Families have been growing the finest grapes from California’s fertile soil for more than 100 years. Knowledge, tradition and passion have been passed down from generation to generation. And it shows, because the fresh grapes grown in California are still the plumpest, juiciest and tastiest grapes in the world
- bitter Bitter Melon, bitter gourd, ampalaya: This tropical plant which goes by many names, is commonly grown for its edible fruit, which is probably among the most bitter of all vegetables on earth.
- orange It is true that there are a lot more other drinks from fruits that are much healthier than orange juice. But it still must be pointed out here that drinking orange juice also has its share of health benefits, albeit not as much. Most people drink orange juice for its vitamin C, but aside from having that mineral, orange juice is also an excellent source of the polyphenols hesperidin and diosmin. What these chemicals do is strengthen the varicose veins in the body and therefore reduce bruising.
- vegetables FoodServiceDirect.com is your source for Rich Products Breaded Vegetable Stick 2 Pound! Reach us via Skype if you would like som help with Rich Products Breaded Vegetable Stick 2 Pound or any of our other items. We think it pays to be choosy. At FoodServiceDirect.com we stock only premium branded products from manufacturers like Rich Products Corporation.
- orchard Orchard is a data manipulation framework centered around "nodes". Nodes are quite similar to "objects" in most Object-Oriented languages but emphasize passive data models over methods and behaviors, or object models. Nodes in Orchard languages act just like native container classes -- hashes in Perl, objects in Python. On the surface, Orchard nodes provide a simple, consistent interface over a wide variety of data models, or "node sets", including, as examples, XML, RSS, SVG, MP3, MPEG, CDDB, etc., regardless of their on-disk storage format.
- paval Definitely an acquired taste, bitter gourd (Latin Momordica charantia) is also called Balsam pear or bitter melon. Young immature bitter gourds are the best for cooking: the skin is bright green in color, the flesh inside is white, and the seeds are small and tender. The vegetable is ridged, and the skin is pebbly in texture. Do not use mature bitter gourds, and do not eat bitter gourd if you are pregnant or nursing
- orange these are receiving increased attention because of their powerful and wide-ranging health effects on the body. Scientists believe these plant-derived components may promote health by protecting our cells. Orange juice naturally contains more than 60 phytonutrients. Many of them are known as flavonoids. Research has shown that flavonoids are natural antioxidants and may help support a healthy cardiovascular system and immune system.
- vegetables In diabetes there is increase of sugar in blood and urine. this treatment is helpful for those who are allergic to bitter things like neem , bitter gourd,etc.Please continue with any medication being taken for diabetes which should be reduced or discontinued only with doctors advice. as this will reduce sugar those on constant medication should measure sugar level and take the other medicines in amounts asper their doctors advice.
- bitter One of the best discarded vegetable by people, just because of its bitter taste. Bitter gourd is one of the nature's most bountiful gifts. Its is packed with nutrients and health beneifits. Bitter gourd enhance your digestion, your metabolism, blood circulation, immunity and robustness. Bitter guard is light, bitter and cause vatta. It reduces kupha, pitta and controls fever, blood impurities and jaundice. Bitter gourd vegetable is beneficial in curing liver diseases, skin ailments and other windy complaints.
- tomato Tuh-MAY-toh or Tuh-MAH-to? Pronunciation doesn't matter when it comes to this fabulous nutritious fruit known as a vegetable. It's hard to believe that such a widely-used food source was once considered deadly poisonous. Available year-round in fresh and preserved forms, there is no shortage of uses for this versatile "vegetable."
- fruits & vegitables If you don’t get enough calcium from the food you eat, your body automatically takes the calcium needed from your bones. If your body continues to tear down more bone than it replaces over a period of years in order to get sufficient calcium, your bones will become weak and break easily.
Fruits & Vegetables - ALL INDIA
@ All India (771)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.