Business in ThiruvananthapuramOur online Indian business directory is a vast database of organised information on numerous products and services. You would be briefly informed about Indian manufacturers, exporters and service providers. Link to their web pages or portals have also been provided. Information on various industries in India such as agriculture, computers, electrical and electronic, jewelry, home textiles, industrial goods, packaging & pharmaceutical products, and much more can be availed in this industry directory. Sub-categorisation of industries as well as info on their distribution in major states and cities makes the database more comprehensible. Navigate through this vast pool of resources and employ them to your benefit.
Latest Website Listings
- GTUG Google Technology User Groups (GTUGs) are user groups for people who are interested in Google's developer technology; everything from the Android and App Engine platforms, to product APIs like the YouTube API and the Google Calendar API, to initiatives like OpenSocial.
- Farrel Hair Studio Call Farrell Hair Studio Baltimore today or fill out the form below to schedule a consultation or to receive a free video that shows the most natural-looking, ultra-custom and completely undetectable hair replacement systems on the planet.Farrell is the only Ultra Custom Hair Replacement Company in Baltimore and Farrell is the only Ultra Custom Hair Replacement Company in the world.
- KERALA MEDICAL SERVICES CORPORATION LTD Kerala Medical Services Corporation (KMSCL) is a fully owned Government Corporation for providing services to the various health care institutions under the department of Family Welfare as per Section 67 of Companies Act; 1956. The company was incorporated on 28th December 2007. One of the key objectives of the KMSCL is to act as the central procurement agency for all essential drugs and equipments for all public healthcare institutions under the department.
- agriculture For many, the term “agriculture” conjures Jeffersonian imagery of the tranquil family farm. In contrast, genetically modified food and agriculture biotechnology endeavors provoke passionate debate about consumer safety and global hunger. While the agriculture sector has dramatically changed over the years in developed countries, it continues to have an enormous impact on the global economy
- radish data The Robotics Data Set Repository (Radish for short) provides a collection of standard robotics data sets. Contained here-in you will find: * Logs of odometry, laser and sonar data taken from real robots. * Logs of all sorts of sensor data taken from simulated robots. * Environment maps generated by robots. * Environment maps generated by hand (i.e., re-touched floor-plans)
- CyberDisplay The CyberDisplay WQVGA LV features Kopin's patent-pending low-voltage architecture for low power consumption and compatibility with CMOS driver ICs. Bidirectional horizontal and vertical scanner circuits are integrated. A sleep mode is provided to simplify system power management.
- RBF Engineering (Pty) Ltd RBF Engineering (Pty) Ltd. was established to service the Control and Instrumentation needs of the Industry. The Infrastructure and facilities are comprehensive, with modern computers, software packages and a competent team of engineers and support staff to take care of C&I projects in a professional and efficient manner.
- Airwing Academy AWIA Airwing Academy Promoted By Highland Group of India based in Dubai is affiliated to B.S.S; Government of India with internship in K.T.D.C. International Airlines, Air Cargo Companies & Five Star Hotels in India. AWIA will transform young talents in to competent and socially committed; Airline, Airport, Aviation, Air Cargo, Tour Operation, Five Star Hotel, Customer Care & Flight Catering Staff. We create talented young professional for the hospitality industry as well.
- vaseline Vaseline makes accessible, everyday skincare products. They don’t believe in quick fixes. They believe that health of any sort is about the combination of all the small choices we make each day. They know that their products have profound, multiple benefits and can play a really important role as part of our overall skin regime.
- Suguna Hospital Suguna hospital is a super specialty hospital built on 1 acre area, spread over 80,000 Sq. ft and 9 floors, has 150 beds and provides the state of the art Medical facilities in the West of Bangalore. The hospital has been designed and built to deliver the best of health care services within their reach. Suguna Hospital caters to a large spectrum of medical problems and complications all under one roof.
- East African Breweries Ltd. East African Breweries Ltd is East Africa's leading branded alcohol beverage business and has an outstanding collection of beer and spirits brands. With breweries, distilleries, support industries and a distribution network across the region, the group's diversity is an important factor in delivering the highest quality brands.
- Kerala P&T Circle Kerala P&T Circle was formed on 1st July 1961, bifurcating the then Madras Circle. Prior to their integration with Indian Post Offices on 1st April 1951, there were separate postal systems in the former states of Travancore and Kochi called Anchal Service. The Anchal Service was meant for communication within the respective State only.
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Centre for Development of Imaging Technology C-DIT is an organization established in 1988 by the Government of Kerala for advancement of research, development and training in imaging technology with an implied role in socially relevant science & development communication. Shri P. Govinda Pillai was the founder Director of the Centre.
- weimer Pharma For more than 70 years, Weimer Pharma GmbH has been a contract manufacturer, contract developer and service provider for its clients in the pharmaceutical sector. Its many years of customer support, both nationally and internationally, make Weimer a premium partner for all pharmaceutical projects.
- Kyoto Protocol The Kyoto Protocol is an international agreement linked to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. The major feature of the Kyoto Protocol is that it sets binding targets for 37 industrialized countries and the European community for reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions .These amount to an average of five per cent against 1990 levels over the five-year period 2008-2012.
- MacRaes Blue Book MacRAE'S BLUE BOOK is a key sourcing tool for North American industrial products and services. America's original industrial directory since 1893, MacRAE'S is where industrial buyers go to find the exact product or service they need, when they need it. Information on over 1,200,000 North American industrial companies with more than 2 million product listings indexed under more than 50,000 product headings.
- icecream The origins of ice cream can be traced back to at least the 4th century B.C. Early references include the Roman emperor Nero (A.D. 37-68) who ordered ice to be brought from the mountains and combined with fruit toppings, and King Tang (A.D. 618-97) of Shang, China who had a method of creating ice and milk concoctions. Ice cream was likely brought from China back to Europe. Over time, recipes for ices, sherbets, and milk ices evolved and served in the fashionable Italian and French royal courts.
- Multinational Corporation - MNC A corporation that has its facilities and other assets in at least one country other than its home country. Such companies have offices and/or factories in different countries and usually have a centralized head office where they co-ordinate global management. Very large multinationals have budgets that exceed those of many small countries.
- HnG Medical HnG Medical Incorporated (HnG) is headquartered in Ontario, Canada with office in Ningbo Free Trade Zone, China. HnG distributes quality disposable medical devices and components manufactured in China. The company also supplies manufacture equipments and raw materials to Chinese medical device manufacturers.
- Malabar Medical college Malabar Medical College Hospital is a multi speciality hospital in 25.42 acres of land at Modakkallur on the bank of State Highway connecting Calicut & Kuttiadi, approximately 18 km from Calicut city.This hospital having a bed strength of 350 has the total association and involvement of eminent and reputed doctors and has already proven to be the health care distinction for thousands of patients.
Business - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2359)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.