Chemicals in ThiruvananthapuramThe chemical industry in India comprises of companies that manufacture and distribute chemicals including specialty process chemicals, plastic resins and materials used in synthetic fibers, paints and coatings. The chemical directory of India provides in depth information on the leading manufacturers and exporters of chemical products in India. Get online information on all small and big chemical entrepreneurs dealing into biochemical, detergents, petrochemicals etc. also indulging in other chemical businesses like producing chemical goods for distribution within and outside the country. Also know about the leading suppliers of industrial chemical products, inorganic chemicals, organic chemicals and list of all known chemical dealers of India, owners of Indian chemical industries and chemical plants in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Aenova Aenova is een zelfstandig en onafhankelijk softwarebedrijf, ontstaan in 1992, gevestigd in Delft en telt momenteel 25 medewerkers. Een groot gedeelte van onze medewerkers is afkomstig van de Technische Universiteit Delft, waarmee nog steeds nauwe banden worden onderhouden via gemeenschappelijke research-projecten.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.is a global pharmaceutical companyspecializing in the development,production and marketing of generic and proprietary branded pharmaceuticals as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients. Teva is among the top 15 pharmaceutical companies and among the argest generic pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Renol Energy Group, a.s. is an entirely Czech company established in the 1990s. From its very beginning the company and its product lines have become a pioneer in alternative medicine not only in the Czech Republic, but also elsewhere in the world, where we have presented our products and attracted the interest of customers and experts in this field.
- Travancore Titanium Products Limited The Company commissioned its first sulfuric acid plant along with the expansion, producing 50 tonnes of acid per day for captive consumption. In the very same year, the management of the Company was taken over by the Government of Kerala. In 1963 the capacity of titanium dioxide was further increased to 18 tonnes per day and a second sulfuric acid plant of 50 tpd, capacity was also commissioned.
- Catalent They were formed by Cardinal through a series of acquisitions in order to provide a broad range of specialized, market-leading solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry. In 1996, Cardinal acquired PCI Services, Inc., which was the market leader in the outsourced packaging for prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, veterinary and other products
- Trommsdroft Trommsdorff ist ein modernes mittelständisches Unternehmen zur Herstellung und Entwicklung von Arzneimitteln, Medizinprodukten und Nahrungsmittelergänzungen.Mit rund 250 Mitarbeitern und einer Produktionsfläche über 12.500 m² ist die Grundlage für ein beständiges Wachstum gegeben.
- Ayurdhara Pharmaceuticals The Federation has been in the field of Minor Forest Produce MFP collection and distribution in Kerala since 1981. It was felt in the nineties that the next logical step for the Federation in its quest to achieve the ambitious goals stipulated in its byelaws would be forward integration from MFP to Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing.
- weimer Pharma For more than 70 years, Weimer Pharma GmbH has been a contract manufacturer, contract developer and service provider for its clients in the pharmaceutical sector. Its many years of customer support, both nationally and internationally, make Weimer a premium partner for all pharmaceutical projects.
- Nature Essence using hundreds of years knowledge and techniques passed through generation of artisans,nature`s essence has evolved today`s candle making into an art form.The Same unique can be found in the making of there soap collection . it is craftmanship that sets Nature`s Essence apart.
- Chemicals In computer science, ACID (atomicity, consistency, isolation, durability) is a set of properties that guarantee database transactions are processed reliably. In the context of databases, a single logical operation on the data is called a transaction. For example, a transfer of funds from one bank account to another, even though that might involve multiple changes (such as debiting one account and crediting another), is a single transaction.
- PT Technologies PT Technologies is a global leader in the manufacture of specialty chemicals which are approved and certified for demanding, specification driven applications found in the electric power utility, telecommunication, aerospace, military and industrial workplaces.
- Furiex Pharmaceuticals Furiex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug development collaboration company using innovative clinical development design to accelerate and increase value of partnered drug programs by advancing them through Phase II in a cost-efficient manner. As the biopharmaceutical industry faces increased R&D spending with fewer successful therapies reaching the market,
- Chennai Silks sodium carbonate, chemical compound, Na2CO3, soluble in water and very slightly soluble in alcohol. Pure sodium carbonate is a white, odorless powder that absorbs moisture from the air, has an alkaline taste, and forms a strongly alkaline water solution. It his one of the most basic industrial chemicals. Sodium carbonate decahydrate, Na2CO3·10H2O, is a colorless, transparent crystalline compound commonly called sal soda or washing soda.
- chemical Acetic acid is one of the simplest carboxylic acids. It is an important chemical reagent and industrial chemical, used in this production of polyethylene terephthalate mainly used in soft drink bottles; cellulose acetate, mainly for photographic film; and polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, as well as synthetic fibres and fabrics. In households, diluted acetic acid is often used in descaling agents. In the food industry, acetic acid is used under the food additive code E260 as an acidity regulator and as a condiment.
Chemicals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5618)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.