Colleges in ThiruvananthapuramThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- mkjk college Welcome to Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalya has an extremely well qualified and experienced faculty. The teachers actively integrate their field experiences, research results and publications in their everyday teaching bringing before the student an active amalgamation of scholarly enterprise with care and consideration that often goes beyond the classroom.
- T. Romana College T. Romana College was established in 1992 as a private institution, upgraded to grant-in-aid status in 2003 and provincialised in 2008. Since its inception, it has been designed as a morning college to allow attendance of self - employed students. The college is committed to the education of the individual giving special care to accommodate academically and economically disadvantaged students. Students are encouraged to seek knowledge and wisdom as lifelong learners, motivated to expand their human potential and develop competencies necessary to function in contemporary society. The College, therefore, has the distinction of being called 'the College of Grace' within which it has produced many meritorious students.
- Centre For Development of Imaging Technology CDIT Centre For Development of Imaging Technology C-DIT is a unique organization aiming at convergence and beyond of various aspects of IT and electronics. This enviable technological institution is proud of having a talented pool of creative personnel co-existing with technological work force. C-DIT discharges functions vital to our society and Government through 14 financially independent and functionally focused teams and engrossed in varied operational themes.
- CJ Health Care College Our faculty and staff are the backbone of the college. It is their dedication and professionalism that ensure our students are successfully launched into an exciting new career. Our staff understands that employers quickly recognize when an individual has received exceptional training. As such, CJ College employs only industry professionals who are devoted to the commitment of raising the standard of education for our students.
- collage Steve Bingham's "Photography and Collage" is a web site devoted to fine art photography, with emphasis on digital photo manipulations. There are eight separate photography galleries with over 350 digital photographs which include; traditional fine art photographs; photographic collages; photographs of decaying "things" such as old cars, tools, ghost towns, and buildings; fine art nudes; landscape photographs; and experimental photographs using Photoshop as a medium.
- Bihar National College Bihar National College, a constituent unit of Patna University, was established in the year 1889. It is one of the biggest and oldest multi-faculty colleges of the state imparting degree level teaching in almost all the subjects of Arts and Science and upto post graduate level in some selected subjects. Financially the college is covered under Patna University budget.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Indian Institute Of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM) is dedicated to scientific research and science education of international standards.Established in 2008 by the Government of India, through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), based on the recommendation of Scientific Advisory Council to the Prime Minister, IISER-TVM is an autonomous institution awarding five year integrated MS degree in addition to Ph.D degrees in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and inter-disciplinary areas. The emphasis will be to develop a spirit of research cutting across disciplines from the beginning itself.
- Mary Matha College of Engineering The college is affiliated to the University of Kerala and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. MMCET offers engineering degree programmes in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics.
- SN college Sree Narayana College, Kannur is one of the biggest institutions of higher education in Kannur District. The College was founded in the name of His Holiness Sree Narayana Guru, the great saint and social reformer of our state, by the Sree Narayana Trusts, Kollam. The founder manager, Late Sri.R. Sankar made pioneering efforts to start a group of institutions named after Sree Narayana Guru.
- Department of Collegiate Education Kerala The Department also provides various opportunities to the students and teachers to conduct research and to attend other career development programmes with the assistance of University Grants Commission and other agencies. Hostel facilities are also provided by the Department to the needy students.
- SN College Sree Narayana College, Chempazhanthy was established by the Sree Narayana Trusts, Kollam, in memorial obeisance to the great social reformer and seer, Sree Narayana Guru. Chempazhanthy is a village of historical importance, as it is hallowed by the birth of the Guru (1855). It was the revolutionary vision of this great sage that metamorphosed the state of Kerala, which was called a lunatic asylum by Swamy Vivekananda, into one of the most progressive states of India. Chempazhanthy, the birth place of the Guru, is ten kilometers away from Thiruvananthapuram city.
- Chirst Chruch College The College began as an S.P.G. Mission School in the 1840ís to educate Christian children and those who chose it. First called Mission School, then Christ Church School, it grew into a College affiliated first to the Calcutta University in 1866, then to the Allahabad University in 1892, later to the Agra University in 1927, and last, to the Kanpur University (now C.S.J.M. University) in 1966
- Mohandas Collge of Engineering and Technology M-CET is the prestigious education project of the leading industrial group the Mohandas Group of Companies, Thiruvanathapuram. The College is run by the V.N.Gangadhara panikker Memorial Trust based in Thiruvananthapuram. MCET is an ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- New B.Ed College Nellimoodu The New B.Ed College, Nellimoodu, started in 2005, is a self-financing Teacher Education Institution affiliated to the University of Kerala and recognized by the Govt of Kerala. The college has well-experienced and dedicated faculty. The college offers transportation facility, hostel facility and canteen for students and staff.
- Colleges The central university would be located in Kochi and it is proposed to establish during the 11th 5 year Plan period itself, Human Resources Development Minister Arjun Singh told the press in New Delhi. In India, central universities are established by the Government through an act of Parliament whilst most of the other universities are established by the state governments.
- Smith College Smith College has provided women of high ability and promise an education of uncompromising quality. Mentors for scholarship, leadership and service, across all spectrums of endeavor, allow Smith students to observe different models of achievement, then set their own course with conviction.
- gtu campus Lecture notes, Tutorials, Exam Papers & Paper-Solutions, Syllabus, Project abstracts & reports and any materials related to academics. Topic Get & share knowledge with us. Be a part of Gujarat Technical Knowledge Centre. Be a part of GTU Campus Representative. Become a smart, confident, Internet Savvy Individual who strongly believes in the power of Internet as a platform for growth
- sb college St. Berchmans College is situated in the Municipal town of Changanassery, 20 Km to the south of Kottayam in Central Kerala. Our institution was founded in 1922 by Mar Thomas Kurialacherry, Bishop of the Roman Catholic diocese of Changanassery. It is now affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala and has been re accredited by NAAC at A+ level. It has been recognised by the UGC as a college with Potential for Excellence. Now it is recognized as a Partner Institute of IGNOU; Opened a Gandhian Study Centre.
- collage The Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute (SEI) works closely with defense and government organizations, industry, and academia to continually improve software-intensive systems. there core purpose is to help organizations such as yours to improve their software engineering capabilities and to develop or acquire the right software, defect free, within budget and on time, every time. To accomplish this, the SEI
- mttc Mar Theophilus Training College owes its existence to the farsighted vision of the late Archbishop Benedict Mar Gregorios of Trivandrum. It is one of the Malankara Catholic colleges established and administered by the Metropolitan Archbishop of Trivandrum, in accordance with the rights of the minority community guaranteed in the constitution of India. His Beatitude Moran Mor Baselios Cleemis Catholicos, major Archbishop of Trivandrum is the patron to the college. His Excellency Rt. Rev. Dr. Joseph Mar Thomas, Aux. Bishop of Trivandrum and Apostolic Visitator to North America and Europe, is the co-patron of the college. The college functions under the effiecient support of very Rev. Msgr. James Paravila and very Rev. Msgr. Samuel Kattukallil the Vicar Generals of the Archdiocese of Trivandrum.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.