Colleges in ThiruvananthapuramThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Cotton College With a heritage that goes back to more than a hundred years, Cotton College, the premier seat of higher learning in Northeast India, unequivocally occupies the pride of place among the institutions of its kind in the North-Eastern part of the country
- New M.Ed College The New M.Ed College, Nellimoodu, is proposed to start during 200708, as self financing Teacher Education Institution, which applied for the affiliation from the University of Kerala and recognition by the Govt of Kerala. The college has 8.5 acres of land and is situated in the suburban part of Thiruvananthapuram District, just 20 kms from the state capital and is well connected by road.
- Bihar National College Bihar National College, a constituent unit of Patna University, was established in the year 1889. It is one of the biggest and oldest multi-faculty colleges of the state imparting degree level teaching in almost all the subjects of Arts and Science and upto post graduate level in some selected subjects. Financially the college is covered under Patna University budget.
- N.S.S College N.S.S. College, Pandalam is one of the premier institutions of higher education managed by Nair Service Society, a leading educational agency and a social organization. The founder of the N.S.S, Late Padmasree Mannathu Padmanabhan a great visionary and social reformer believed that education is the most effective means of social reforms. It was with this strong conviction that he established a number of educational institutions all over Kerala in order to liberate the members of his community from the retrogressive and decadent practices prevalent in the pre-independent Kerala. Pandalam, the legendary land of Lord Ayyappa was specially selected by the founder considering its geographical significance of accessibility, surrounded by a rural, agrarian community. The college is situated on the side of the MC road half a kilometer away from the Pandalam junction.
- Mar Dioscorus college of pharmacy The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church was established in AD 52 by St., Thomas the apostle of Jesus Christ. The church has always been in the forefront of education The First school for English education in Kerala was established in Old Seminary, Kottayam of the church. The Church manages many educational institutions of academic excellence all over India which include Kolanchery Medical College, Civil Service Academy, Arts & Science Colleges, Technical Training Institutions, Paramedical Educational Institutions, Higher Secondary Schools, High Schools, Primary Schools and Special Schools for Handicapped and Disabled.
- mttc Mar Theophilus Training College owes its existence to the farsighted vision of the late Archbishop Benedict Mar Gregorios of Trivandrum. It is one of the Malankara Catholic colleges established and administered by the Metropolitan Archbishop of Trivandrum, in accordance with the rights of the minority community guaranteed in the constitution of India. His Beatitude Moran Mor Baselios Cleemis Catholicos, major Archbishop of Trivandrum is the patron to the college. His Excellency Rt. Rev. Dr. Joseph Mar Thomas, Aux. Bishop of Trivandrum and Apostolic Visitator to North America and Europe, is the co-patron of the college. The college functions under the effiecient support of very Rev. Msgr. James Paravila and very Rev. Msgr. Samuel Kattukallil the Vicar Generals of the Archdiocese of Trivandrum.
- PMS College of Dental Science & Research Offering education in dental medicine & surgery with facilities of lecture halls, library, computer center, state-of- the-art laboratories and well furnished hostels.
- Washington DC Colleges and Universities We're the perfect resource for high school students, parents, and anyone looking for a Physical Therapy college in Washington Dc. We maintain a database of 9203 4-year Universities, 2-year Colleges, Junior Colleges, Vocational Schools, Job Training Programs, and Technical Certification Programs.
- Chirst Chruch College The College began as an S.P.G. Mission School in the 1840’s to educate Christian children and those who chose it. First called Mission School, then Christ Church School, it grew into a College affiliated first to the Calcutta University in 1866, then to the Allahabad University in 1892, later to the Agra University in 1927, and last, to the Kanpur University (now C.S.J.M. University) in 1966
- G.K Law College The Gurusiddappa Kotambri Law College was established in the year 1974 as an evening college to cater especially to the needs of the people of this region who were very keen in enhancing their law awareness. The establishment of the law college was made possible due to the munificent donation of philanthropist Dr. T. M. Kousali, and the college was named after his genitive father Gurusiddappa Kotambri.
- Government Polytechnic College The Govt. Polytechnic College, Neyyattinkara began functioning during the year 19911992 under World Bank Assited Technician Education Project with an intake of 30 students each in four branches of Engineering Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Avionics, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering.
- Carmel Engineering College Carmel Engineering College is located in Ranni, in Pathanamthitta district of Kerala. It is a self-financing private engineering college. The college is affiliated by the Mahatma Gandhi University. The University is located in Kottayam, which is famous for being the first place in India to achieve one hundred percent literacy.
- College of Architecture at Georgia Tech Students, faculty and researchers in the Schools of Architecture, Building Construction, City & Regional Planning, Industrial Design, and Music work across boundaries to advance knowledge of designed environments at all scales, producing new realms of experience and creativity. In the fall of 2009, 1,190 students were enrolled in the College of Architecture, and roughly 1,200 students, representing all colleges at Georgia Tech, enroll in music courses each semester.
- qbalcollege IQBAL COLLEGE is an excellent higher education institution founded in 1964, as a junior college with the affiliation of the University of Kerala. It won acclaim as the first college owned by the Muslim community in Thiruvananthapuram District and the pioneer one in Nedumangad. Taluk. Then it was elevated to the status of a first grade college and approved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- sb college St. Berchmans College is situated in the Municipal town of Changanassery, 20 Km to the south of Kottayam in Central Kerala. Our institution was founded in 1922 by Mar Thomas Kurialacherry, Bishop of the Roman Catholic diocese of Changanassery. It is now affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala and has been re accredited by NAAC at A+ level. It has been recognised by the UGC as a college with Potential for Excellence. Now it is recognized as a Partner Institute of IGNOU; Opened a Gandhian Study Centre.
- Ezhuthachan College of Pharmaceutical Sciences The College was established in 2003 with a view to disseminate the epistemological outlooks of Indian culture; giving major attention to the realm of Medical Education. It is a prestigious institution under the Ezhuthachan National Academy. This noble venture is in line with the academys objective of starting Educational Institutions in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and other Para-medical courses.
- collage Steve Bingham's "Photography and Collage" is a web site devoted to fine art photography, with emphasis on digital photo manipulations. There are eight separate photography galleries with over 350 digital photographs which include; traditional fine art photographs; photographic collages; photographs of decaying "things" such as old cars, tools, ghost towns, and buildings; fine art nudes; landscape photographs; and experimental photographs using Photoshop as a medium.
- priyaranjanlal this series of digital images done during the period 2002-06 could be read as 'autobiographical' in the sense that all of them address personal time and spaces. 'hide&seek’ revisits photographs of my childhood'autobiographical' in the sense that all of them address personal time and spaces. 'hide&seek’ revisits photographs of my childhood
- EDC Cotton College The ‘Faraday Bicentenary Science Park (FBS Park)’ was set up at Cotton College in the year 1991, during the Bicentenary birth year of Michael Faraday (1791-1867) who was one of the most celebrated scientists and entrepreneurs of all the time.In the year 2004, EDC has established the ‘Media and Communication Study Centre (MCSC)’ with a view to provide the young graduates with an avenue of pursuing their career in the exciting world of mass communication and journalism.
- CJ Health Care College Our faculty and staff are the backbone of the college. It is their dedication and professionalism that ensure our students are successfully launched into an exciting new career. Our staff understands that employers quickly recognize when an individual has received exceptional training. As such, CJ College employs only industry professionals who are devoted to the commitment of raising the standard of education for our students.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.