Colleges in ThiruvananthapuramThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- EDC Cotton College The ‘Faraday Bicentenary Science Park (FBS Park)’ was set up at Cotton College in the year 1991, during the Bicentenary birth year of Michael Faraday (1791-1867) who was one of the most celebrated scientists and entrepreneurs of all the time.In the year 2004, EDC has established the ‘Media and Communication Study Centre (MCSC)’ with a view to provide the young graduates with an avenue of pursuing their career in the exciting world of mass communication and journalism.
- K P College of Management KPCM is the first venture of K.P. Charitable Trust in the field of higher technical education. This institute aims to train the young generation to evolve their carrier as world class professionals. KP College of Management is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- CJ Health Care College Our faculty and staff are the backbone of the college. It is their dedication and professionalism that ensure our students are successfully launched into an exciting new career. Our staff understands that employers quickly recognize when an individual has received exceptional training. As such, CJ College employs only industry professionals who are devoted to the commitment of raising the standard of education for our students.
- Washington DC Colleges and Universities We're the perfect resource for high school students, parents, and anyone looking for a Physical Therapy college in Washington Dc. We maintain a database of 9203 4-year Universities, 2-year Colleges, Junior Colleges, Vocational Schools, Job Training Programs, and Technical Certification Programs.
- collage I am an academic, author and consultant, currently working at St Andrews University in Scotland, where I am a full professor of software engineering. I am the author of a widely used textbook on software engineering, now in its 9th edition. I'm interested in research in complex, dependable systems and I teach courses in systems engineering and socio-technical systems.
- college The Association aims at establishing and maintaining close contact and friendship with all those who leave this college after their studies. Old students are enrolled as members and are informed of the various activities, progress and achievements of the College. They are invited to an annual get together at the College. The executive Committee elected annually is responsible for the functioning of the Association.
- qbalcollege IQBAL COLLEGE is an excellent higher education institution founded in 1964, as a junior college with the affiliation of the University of Kerala. It won acclaim as the first college owned by the Muslim community in Thiruvananthapuram District and the pioneer one in Nedumangad. Taluk. Then it was elevated to the status of a first grade college and approved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- Department of Collegiate Education Kerala The Department also provides various opportunities to the students and teachers to conduct research and to attend other career development programmes with the assistance of University Grants Commission and other agencies. Hostel facilities are also provided by the Department to the needy students.
- Harakchand Chaurdiya College Welcome to Harakchand Chaurdiya College, Bhanpura Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India. Our mission is to provide quality education with human values. The Institute was started by Late Shri Bhanwarlalji Nahata in the memory of Shri Harakchandji Chaurdiya. The Institute is aided by Madhya Pradesh Goverment. The Institute provides education in the areas of Science, Commerce and Arts.
- Bhupal Noble's College Bhupal Nobles’ college of Pharmacy holds the honor of being first in Rajasthan to start diploma in pharmacy in year 1984, and were second in the state to start 4-year Bachelors in pharmacy program. The first approval form All India Council of Technical Education was accorded to the institute in the year 1994. The process of providing quality to Pharmaceutical education did not stop here and the institute developed facilities required for starting postgraduate courses in Pharmaceutical sciences.
- kc engineering college K.C. Social Welfare Trust was established with the basic objective to provide best of Technical and Professional Education to students from different sections of society so that they can play a pivotal role in making India a strong and self-reliant country. Keeping this objective in mind K.C. College of Engineering & Information Technology was established under the aegis of K.C. Social Welfare Trust in 2004 with four branches viz Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical and Electrical with intake capacity of 60 students each. The response was over whelming and within a short span of one year
- Government Polytechnic College The Govt. Polytechnic College, Neyyattinkara began functioning during the year 19911992 under World Bank Assited Technician Education Project with an intake of 30 students each in four branches of Engineering Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Avionics, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering.
- Smith College Smith College has provided women of high ability and promise an education of uncompromising quality. Mentors for scholarship, leadership and service, across all spectrums of endeavor, allow Smith students to observe different models of achievement, then set their own course with conviction.
- collage The Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute (SEI) works closely with defense and government organizations, industry, and academia to continually improve software-intensive systems. there core purpose is to help organizations such as yours to improve their software engineering capabilities and to develop or acquire the right software, defect free, within budget and on time, every time. To accomplish this, the SEI
- Allama Iqbal Institute Of Management AIIM was established in 2003 under Iqbal College Trust. AIIM offers a two-year MBA programme that aims to provide knowledge and skills to develop confidence in the students, a confidence to work on problems in the organizational framework. Affiliated to the University of Kerala and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- WD College The University Relations program is an essential component to Western Digital's success as an industry leader. Whether you're seeking an internship or full-time position, you'll find that WD offers a challenging and rewarding spectrum of opportunities in which to start your career. We search for individuals who desire to grow with us and become our future leaders.
- SN college Sree Narayana College, Kannur is one of the biggest institutions of higher education in Kannur District. The College was founded in the name of His Holiness Sree Narayana Guru, the great saint and social reformer of our state, by the Sree Narayana Trusts, Kollam. The founder manager, Late Sri.R. Sankar made pioneering efforts to start a group of institutions named after Sree Narayana Guru.
- Colleges and Universities in Pune Colleges and Universities in Pune, reflect the people of the city and are as versatile as we can be. Ranging from Engineering and Medicine to Linguistics and Fine Arts, the city caters to almost every field academically. In this city we can get everything from a Masters degree to a Diploma.
- Marian Engineering College It is managed by the Trivandrum Social Service Society under the Trivandrum Latin Catholic Archdiocese. The long term vision is to establish a high level centre of learning, comparable to international standards with research and academic atmosphere to foster engineering education.
- G.K Law College The Gurusiddappa Kotambri Law College was established in the year 1974 as an evening college to cater especially to the needs of the people of this region who were very keen in enhancing their law awareness. The establishment of the law college was made possible due to the munificent donation of philanthropist Dr. T. M. Kousali, and the college was named after his genitive father Gurusiddappa Kotambri.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.