Colleges in ThiruvananthapuramThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Colleges The central university would be located in Kochi and it is proposed to establish during the 11th 5 year Plan period itself, Human Resources Development Minister Arjun Singh told the press in New Delhi. In India, central universities are established by the Government through an act of Parliament whilst most of the other universities are established by the state governments.
- mkjk college Welcome to Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalya has an extremely well qualified and experienced faculty. The teachers actively integrate their field experiences, research results and publications in their everyday teaching bringing before the student an active amalgamation of scholarly enterprise with care and consideration that often goes beyond the classroom.
- Ezhuthachan College of Pharmaceutical Sciences The College was established in 2003 with a view to disseminate the epistemological outlooks of Indian culture; giving major attention to the realm of Medical Education. It is a prestigious institution under the Ezhuthachan National Academy. This noble venture is in line with the academys objective of starting Educational Institutions in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and other Para-medical courses.
- Bihar National College Bihar National College, a constituent unit of Patna University, was established in the year 1889. It is one of the biggest and oldest multi-faculty colleges of the state imparting degree level teaching in almost all the subjects of Arts and Science and upto post graduate level in some selected subjects. Financially the college is covered under Patna University budget.
- Bhupal Noble's College Bhupal Nobles’ college of Pharmacy holds the honor of being first in Rajasthan to start diploma in pharmacy in year 1984, and were second in the state to start 4-year Bachelors in pharmacy program. The first approval form All India Council of Technical Education was accorded to the institute in the year 1994. The process of providing quality to Pharmaceutical education did not stop here and the institute developed facilities required for starting postgraduate courses in Pharmaceutical sciences.
- WD College The University Relations program is an essential component to Western Digital's success as an industry leader. Whether you're seeking an internship or full-time position, you'll find that WD offers a challenging and rewarding spectrum of opportunities in which to start your career. We search for individuals who desire to grow with us and become our future leaders.
- K P College of Management KPCM is the first venture of K.P. Charitable Trust in the field of higher technical education. This institute aims to train the young generation to evolve their carrier as world class professionals. KP College of Management is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- T. Romana College T. Romana College was established in 1992 as a private institution, upgraded to grant-in-aid status in 2003 and provincialised in 2008. Since its inception, it has been designed as a morning college to allow attendance of self - employed students. The college is committed to the education of the individual giving special care to accommodate academically and economically disadvantaged students. Students are encouraged to seek knowledge and wisdom as lifelong learners, motivated to expand their human potential and develop competencies necessary to function in contemporary society. The College, therefore, has the distinction of being called 'the College of Grace' within which it has produced many meritorious students.
- Department of Collegiate Education Kerala The Department also provides various opportunities to the students and teachers to conduct research and to attend other career development programmes with the assistance of University Grants Commission and other agencies. Hostel facilities are also provided by the Department to the needy students.
- G.K Law College The Gurusiddappa Kotambri Law College was established in the year 1974 as an evening college to cater especially to the needs of the people of this region who were very keen in enhancing their law awareness. The establishment of the law college was made possible due to the munificent donation of philanthropist Dr. T. M. Kousali, and the college was named after his genitive father Gurusiddappa Kotambri.
- New M.Ed College The New M.Ed College, Nellimoodu, is proposed to start during 200708, as self financing Teacher Education Institution, which applied for the affiliation from the University of Kerala and recognition by the Govt of Kerala. The college has 8.5 acres of land and is situated in the suburban part of Thiruvananthapuram District, just 20 kms from the state capital and is well connected by road.
- qbalcollege IQBAL COLLEGE is an excellent higher education institution founded in 1964, as a junior college with the affiliation of the University of Kerala. It won acclaim as the first college owned by the Muslim community in Thiruvananthapuram District and the pioneer one in Nedumangad. Taluk. Then it was elevated to the status of a first grade college and approved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- kc engineering college K.C. Social Welfare Trust was established with the basic objective to provide best of Technical and Professional Education to students from different sections of society so that they can play a pivotal role in making India a strong and self-reliant country. Keeping this objective in mind K.C. College of Engineering & Information Technology was established under the aegis of K.C. Social Welfare Trust in 2004 with four branches viz Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical and Electrical with intake capacity of 60 students each. The response was over whelming and within a short span of one year
- collage Interaction is the key to development of an institution. Having close to 600 students being admitted every year and each faculty member available for guidance for about 20 students on a personal basis, they try to optimize the quality of education imparted. To cater to such a humongous need, they also have a sprawling campus over 60 acres, in Vidyavihar, in the heart of Mumbai.
- EDC Cotton College The ‘Faraday Bicentenary Science Park (FBS Park)’ was set up at Cotton College in the year 1991, during the Bicentenary birth year of Michael Faraday (1791-1867) who was one of the most celebrated scientists and entrepreneurs of all the time.In the year 2004, EDC has established the ‘Media and Communication Study Centre (MCSC)’ with a view to provide the young graduates with an avenue of pursuing their career in the exciting world of mass communication and journalism.
- Mohandas Collge of Engineering and Technology M-CET is the prestigious education project of the leading industrial group the Mohandas Group of Companies, Thiruvanathapuram. The College is run by the V.N.Gangadhara panikker Memorial Trust based in Thiruvananthapuram. MCET is an ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- CJ Health Care College Our faculty and staff are the backbone of the college. It is their dedication and professionalism that ensure our students are successfully launched into an exciting new career. Our staff understands that employers quickly recognize when an individual has received exceptional training. As such, CJ College employs only industry professionals who are devoted to the commitment of raising the standard of education for our students.
- Marian Engineering College It is managed by the Trivandrum Social Service Society under the Trivandrum Latin Catholic Archdiocese. The long term vision is to establish a high level centre of learning, comparable to international standards with research and academic atmosphere to foster engineering education.
- sb college St. Berchmans College is situated in the Municipal town of Changanassery, 20 Km to the south of Kottayam in Central Kerala. Our institution was founded in 1922 by Mar Thomas Kurialacherry, Bishop of the Roman Catholic diocese of Changanassery. It is now affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala and has been re accredited by NAAC at A+ level. It has been recognised by the UGC as a college with Potential for Excellence. Now it is recognized as a Partner Institute of IGNOU; Opened a Gandhian Study Centre.
- Government Polytechnic College The Govt. Polytechnic College, Neyyattinkara began functioning during the year 19911992 under World Bank Assited Technician Education Project with an intake of 30 students each in four branches of Engineering Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Avionics, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.