Colleges in ThiruvananthapuramThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- malabar christian college This college Established in 1909, Malabar Christian College,Calicut opened up a new chapter in the field of education, making higher education accessible to all the Malabar. The college can boast of a line of distinguished educationalists as principals from Germany, England and Malabar.
- College of Architecture at Georgia Tech Students, faculty and researchers in the Schools of Architecture, Building Construction, City & Regional Planning, Industrial Design, and Music work across boundaries to advance knowledge of designed environments at all scales, producing new realms of experience and creativity. In the fall of 2009, 1,190 students were enrolled in the College of Architecture, and roughly 1,200 students, representing all colleges at Georgia Tech, enroll in music courses each semester.
- Mar Dioscorus college of pharmacy The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church was established in AD 52 by St., Thomas the apostle of Jesus Christ. The church has always been in the forefront of education The First school for English education in Kerala was established in Old Seminary, Kottayam of the church. The Church manages many educational institutions of academic excellence all over India which include Kolanchery Medical College, Civil Service Academy, Arts & Science Colleges, Technical Training Institutions, Paramedical Educational Institutions, Higher Secondary Schools, High Schools, Primary Schools and Special Schools for Handicapped and Disabled.
- Marthoma College Mar Thoma Church, one of the oldest Syrian Christian Churches founded by St.Thomas in India, entered the realm of higher education by establishing a College in Tiruvalla, the Headquarters of the Church. The Church, which had pioneered many social and humanitarian projects, was thus responding to a dire need of the society in the field of higher education by founding Mar Thoma College in 1952.
- Mar Baselios College Of Engineering And Technology Mar Baselios College Of Engineering And Technology is Dedicated to produce morally upright, socially committed and intellectually trained engineers. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to the University of Kerala.
- SN college Sree Narayana College, Kannur is one of the biggest institutions of higher education in Kannur District. The College was founded in the name of His Holiness Sree Narayana Guru, the great saint and social reformer of our state, by the Sree Narayana Trusts, Kollam. The founder manager, Late Sri.R. Sankar made pioneering efforts to start a group of institutions named after Sree Narayana Guru.
- PMS College of Dental Science & Research Offering education in dental medicine & surgery with facilities of lecture halls, library, computer center, state-of- the-art laboratories and well furnished hostels.
- Pharmancy Colleges Pharmacy is an important part of paramedical sciences. Pharmacy is the health profession that links the health sciences with the chemical sciences, and it is charged with ensuring the safe and effective use of medication. The development of Pharmacy education in Tamil Nadu is evident from the fact that the state has as many as 70 pharmacy colleges which are either approved by AICTE or by PCI or by both
- Leeds Professional College A warm welcome from Leeds Professional College Our mission is “To provide a high standard of education in a friendly but always professional environment that embraces a commitment to excellence in teaching and an applied contribution to new developments of the information age.” A lot of the training institutions offer a very similar kind of education. So what makes us different? First we believe in quality not quantity. To achieve our goals, we keep our class size small which improves contact among students and teachers – a key to high quality education.
- priyaranjanlal this series of digital images done during the period 2002-06 could be read as 'autobiographical' in the sense that all of them address personal time and spaces. 'hide&seek’ revisits photographs of my childhood'autobiographical' in the sense that all of them address personal time and spaces. 'hide&seek’ revisits photographs of my childhood
- Bidhannagar College The Bidhannagar College, Government of West Bengal, had a humble beginning with 52 students on June 25, 1984 in a school building at 142 BF Block, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700064. But from its inception the College was modelled as a centre of academic excellence.
- Washington DC Colleges and Universities We're the perfect resource for high school students, parents, and anyone looking for a Physical Therapy college in Washington Dc. We maintain a database of 9203 4-year Universities, 2-year Colleges, Junior Colleges, Vocational Schools, Job Training Programs, and Technical Certification Programs.
- Chirst Chruch College The College began as an S.P.G. Mission School in the 1840’s to educate Christian children and those who chose it. First called Mission School, then Christ Church School, it grew into a College affiliated first to the Calcutta University in 1866, then to the Allahabad University in 1892, later to the Agra University in 1927, and last, to the Kanpur University (now C.S.J.M. University) in 1966
- kc engineering college K.C. Social Welfare Trust was established with the basic objective to provide best of Technical and Professional Education to students from different sections of society so that they can play a pivotal role in making India a strong and self-reliant country. Keeping this objective in mind K.C. College of Engineering & Information Technology was established under the aegis of K.C. Social Welfare Trust in 2004 with four branches viz Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical and Electrical with intake capacity of 60 students each. The response was over whelming and within a short span of one year
- college The Association aims at establishing and maintaining close contact and friendship with all those who leave this college after their studies. Old students are enrolled as members and are informed of the various activities, progress and achievements of the College. They are invited to an annual get together at the College. The executive Committee elected annually is responsible for the functioning of the Association.
- Home Central Polytechnic College The College is under the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala and is affiliated to the State Board of Technical Examinations, Kerala State. This college also offers civil engineering, computer engineering
- Allama Iqbal Institute Of Management AIIM was established in 2003 under Iqbal College Trust. AIIM offers a two-year MBA programme that aims to provide knowledge and skills to develop confidence in the students, a confidence to work on problems in the organizational framework. Affiliated to the University of Kerala and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Bihar National College Bihar National College, a constituent unit of Patna University, was established in the year 1889. It is one of the biggest and oldest multi-faculty colleges of the state imparting degree level teaching in almost all the subjects of Arts and Science and upto post graduate level in some selected subjects. Financially the college is covered under Patna University budget.
- Centre For Development of Imaging Technology CDIT Centre For Development of Imaging Technology C-DIT is a unique organization aiming at convergence and beyond of various aspects of IT and electronics. This enviable technological institution is proud of having a talented pool of creative personnel co-existing with technological work force. C-DIT discharges functions vital to our society and Government through 14 financially independent and functionally focused teams and engrossed in varied operational themes.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Indian Institute Of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM) is dedicated to scientific research and science education of international standards.Established in 2008 by the Government of India, through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), based on the recommendation of Scientific Advisory Council to the Prime Minister, IISER-TVM is an autonomous institution awarding five year integrated MS degree in addition to Ph.D degrees in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and inter-disciplinary areas. The emphasis will be to develop a spirit of research cutting across disciplines from the beginning itself.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.