Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Education Council
Education Council in ThiruvananthapuramEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- BBIT Budge Budge Institute of Technology (BBIT) is a technical institute whose main objective is to produce result oriented and skilled professionals to meet the ever-growing demands of industries. The success story of an institution weaves around its pillars, which supports and facilitates the growth of individuals.
- RAGIV GANDHI PROUDYOGIKI VISHWAVIDYALAYA Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations.
- The Nalanda Institute Nalanda Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, a brain child of Balaji Educational Trust has come out of its cocoon in the year 2007 with an objective to impart value & quality based technical education not only to the students of Orissa but also to the students of eastern India
- The Pirate Hostel Berlin Friedrichshain is the alternative and student district of Berlin and gives you all you need in day- and nightlife. Next to the hostel are all kind of public transport, to reach the rest of Berlin in minutes. Our little hostel, on the ground floor of a newly renovated, historical building offers you large 4bed- and 6-bed rooms with private bathrooms, double rooms and apartments including kitchen and bathroom.
- pptXTREME pptXTREME is the brainchild of Keith Tromer. Keith has spent 16 years in the corporate event production specializing in graphic development. His company Corporate Imaging has produced hundreds of events for fortune 500 companies. In order to make more efficient use of time, Keith developed toolsets that automate repetitive and frequently used processes. Quite simply, the pptXTREME tool sets makes work easier thereby making the finished product better.
- IPS The Johns Hopkins Institute for Policy Studies strengthens public policy through rigorous analysis of pressing social issues such as poverty and social welfare, children and families, housing and neighborhoods, and the workforce. To accomplish these goals, IPS is engaged in an active program of policy research, dissemination, implementation and technical assistance, and graduate education.
- rj educational trust Welcome to the family of “ The RJ Educational Trust”. The aim of R.J Educational Trust is to offer the student of North East Region, quality education which are at par with the best available institutions across the country. The “motto” of the trust is 'Service Before Self’. R.J Educational Trust strives to achieve global identity through its innovative Educational methods.
- George Washington University GW is the largest institution of higher education in the District of Columbia. We have more than 20,000 students—from all 50 states, the District and more than 130 countries—studying a rich range of disciplines: from forensic science and creative writing to international affairs and computer engineering, as well as medicine, public health, the law and public policy.
- TCP TCP is a transport layer protocol used by applications that require guaranteed delivery. It is a sliding window protocol that provides handling for both timeouts and retransmissions. TCP establishes a full duplex virtual connection between two endpoints. Each endpoint is defined by an IP address and a TCP port number. The operation of TCP is implemented as a finite state machine.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is an effort to universalise elementary education by community-ownership of the school system. It is a response to the demand for quality basic education all over the country. The SSA programme is also an attempt to provide an opportunity for improving human capabilities to all children, through provision of community- owned quality education in a mission mode.
- Radiology for Students and Professionals With over twenty years in radiology management and radiography education, the staff of RTstudents.com is dedicated to helping you successfully complete your degree in the field of radiology or another medical imaging modality.In addition, RTstudents.com features medical imaging school listings, job listings and career information that will help you on your way to discovering the world of radiology.
- FRX Polymers Welcome to FRX Polymers, Inc. (FRX Polymers), the clear choice for Flame Retardancy. Our polymers are fully transparent, high flowing & due to their high phosphorus content, are inherently flame retardant.
- Millennium national School They are a day boarding S.S.C (State Secondary Board) school based in Karvenagar, Pune. The students have breakfast, lunch and snacks in the school. Their academics and co-curricular activities are well managed. They have no school bags and no homework. They are also exposed systematically to 3 extra curricular activities every year.
- mkjk college Welcome to Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalya has an extremely well qualified and experienced faculty. The teachers actively integrate their field experiences, research results and publications in their everyday teaching bringing before the student an active amalgamation of scholarly enterprise with care and consideration that often goes beyond the classroom.
- Mass Spectrometer In order to measure the characteristics of individual molecules, a mass spectrometer converts them to ions so that they can be moved about and manipulated by external electric and magnetic fields. A small sample is ionized, usually to cations by loss of an electron. The ions are sorted and separated according to their mass and charge.
- Infrared Spectroscopy Infrared Spectroscopy gives information on the vibrational and rotational modes of motion of a molecule and hence an important technique for identification and characterisation of a substance.
- Aalim Muhammed Salegh Polytechnic College Aalim Muhammed Salegh Polytechnic College is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India vide No.730 - 52 - 145 (E) ET / 96 dated 30.04.1996 and Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Tamilnadu vide No. 145 / H4 / 1996 dated 09.07.1996.
- IGVC The IGVC offers a design experience that is at the very cutting edge of engineering education. It is multidisciplinary, theory-based, hands-on, team implemented, outcome assessed, and based on product realization.The technologies involved in the IGVC come from a wide range of disciplines and are those of great current interest in both industry and engineering education.
- HJSplit Sharing large files has always been a problem, but HJSplit helps solve the problem, letting you easily split files into bite sized pieces. HJSplit is a remarkably simple and easy-to-use little application which can split any file you like into parts of a predefined size, so that sharing them or storing them is made easier.
- Chromatography Chromatography, in one of its several forms, is the most commonly used procedure in contemporary chemical analysis and the first configuration of chromatography equipment to be produced in a single composite unit and made commercially available was the gas chromatograph.
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.