Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Education Council
Education Council in ThiruvananthapuramEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- Delhi Education Schools are powerhouses of knowledge, citadels of education. Delhi as the capital of India can boast of some schools that can be considered at par with some of the internationally acclaimed ones. Yet there are others which though not so elitist, yet provide sound education to its pupils.
- Radiology for Students and Professionals With over twenty years in radiology management and radiography education, the staff of RTstudents.com is dedicated to helping you successfully complete your degree in the field of radiology or another medical imaging modality.In addition, RTstudents.com features medical imaging school listings, job listings and career information that will help you on your way to discovering the world of radiology.
- The Pirate Hostel Berlin Friedrichshain is the alternative and student district of Berlin and gives you all you need in day- and nightlife. Next to the hostel are all kind of public transport, to reach the rest of Berlin in minutes. Our little hostel, on the ground floor of a newly renovated, historical building offers you large 4bed- and 6-bed rooms with private bathrooms, double rooms and apartments including kitchen and bathroom.
- Total Physical Fitness Programme TPFP is the Kerala state fitness test battery for youth. The assessment was developed by Directorate of Sports & YA, Govt. of Kerala in response to the needs in physical education programmes for a comprehensive assessment protocol. The sophisticated database structure within the programme produces compiled class reports and allows for long term tracking of the students fitness over time.
- Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls This school was owned by the Government of Kerala. We have a unique position internationally among public sector schools. We provides the best faculties, which coaches the most number of girls world over. It is the one Girls school in Asia. Girls coming from all walks of life aiming at 100% sucess not only in academic but also in arts, sports and club activities.
- TSO Tutorial TSO is an acronym for Time Sharing Option, which is an accurate summation of the primary service that the TSO feature provides.Time sharing allows the resources of the computer – CPU, memory, and datasets – to be shared by all users by dividing up computer time into segments or slices.
- Millennium national School They are a day boarding S.S.C (State Secondary Board) school based in Karvenagar, Pune. The students have breakfast, lunch and snacks in the school. Their academics and co-curricular activities are well managed. They have no school bags and no homework. They are also exposed systematically to 3 extra curricular activities every year.
- MUMBAI EDUCATION Distance education has really opened a new window of opportunities for those who desire for further studies. In a way it has helped numerous professionals, dropouts (school & college), housewives, etc to accomplish their unfinished dreams. It has immense relevance, particularly in a country like India, where pursuing education is a pricey affair.
- Infrared Spectroscopy Infrared Spectroscopy gives information on the vibrational and rotational modes of motion of a molecule and hence an important technique for identification and characterisation of a substance.
- New Jersey Commission The New Jersey Commission on Higher Education, established by the Higher Education Restructuring Act of 1994, provides coordination, planning, policy development, and advocacy for the state's higher education system. The Commission is also responsible for institutional licensure and the administration of the Educational Opportunity Fund and other programs.
- HPLC STATION High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) analysis of peptides and proteins has revolutionized science for 25 years by enabling the biological sciences the rapid and sensitive analysis of peptide and protein structure through the exquisite speed, sensitivity, and resolution that can be easily obtained.
- Hubbell Lighting Hubbell Lighting's many specialized brands have the products and expertise to meet every need. Hubbell Lighting's Education Specification Guide provides an overview of school applications and Hubbell's broad range of solutions. It is designed to engage a broad target market of engineers, lighting designers, school boards, university boards, or facilities managers.
- US-Semi United States Semiconductor Corporation (US-Semi), a Delaware corporation, whose principal offices are located in Independence, Missouri, was founded in 1998 to develop and commercialize semiconductor and emerging technologies originated in national laboratories and universities. We are pioneering work in many new technologies. At the forefront of this research is the Quantum Fingerprint Chemical/Biological Sensor Technology and the Compact Nuclear Battery Technology.
- IGVC The IGVC offers a design experience that is at the very cutting edge of engineering education. It is multidisciplinary, theory-based, hands-on, team implemented, outcome assessed, and based on product realization.The technologies involved in the IGVC come from a wide range of disciplines and are those of great current interest in both industry and engineering education.
- Mass Spectrometer In order to measure the characteristics of individual molecules, a mass spectrometer converts them to ions so that they can be moved about and manipulated by external electric and magnetic fields. A small sample is ionized, usually to cations by loss of an electron. The ions are sorted and separated according to their mass and charge.
- rj educational trust Welcome to the family of “ The RJ Educational Trust”. The aim of R.J Educational Trust is to offer the student of North East Region, quality education which are at par with the best available institutions across the country. The “motto” of the trust is 'Service Before Self’. R.J Educational Trust strives to achieve global identity through its innovative Educational methods.
- HJSplit Sharing large files has always been a problem, but HJSplit helps solve the problem, letting you easily split files into bite sized pieces. HJSplit is a remarkably simple and easy-to-use little application which can split any file you like into parts of a predefined size, so that sharing them or storing them is made easier.
- G.J Infotech G.J. InfoTech Co., Ltd. was founded in 2004 with focus on creating software and solutions for Education Industry.Currently we specialize in E-Learning Software that can be used by various industries. We believe that technology has revolutionized businesses and now it should revolutionize learning.
- TCP TCP is a transport layer protocol used by applications that require guaranteed delivery. It is a sliding window protocol that provides handling for both timeouts and retransmissions. TCP establishes a full duplex virtual connection between two endpoints. Each endpoint is defined by an IP address and a TCP port number. The operation of TCP is implemented as a finite state machine.
- Aalim Muhammed Salegh Polytechnic College Aalim Muhammed Salegh Polytechnic College is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India vide No.730 - 52 - 145 (E) ET / 96 dated 30.04.1996 and Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Tamilnadu vide No. 145 / H4 / 1996 dated 09.07.1996.
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.