Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in ThiruvananthapuramThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- collage They develop software. We manage software development projects using well documented processes that produce exceptional results. There people are organized into teams that efficiently and productively integrate their talents. These teams of excellent professionals eagerly embrace every programming challenge.
- IES Made Easy Institute of Enginering MADE EASY Education provides comprehensive classroom and postal coaching forUPSC Engineering Services Examination (IES) & GATE Examination (seperately). MADE EASY team has designed the course programme in very effective and useful manner. MADE EASY team consist of a group of faculty members including senior/ Ex. professors,IES qualified top rankers and experts of various fields, who are well known all over INDIA for their contribution in books and journals.
- Colleges in tamilnadu The Hindustan Group of Institutions in 1966 by our Founder Chairman late Dr.K.C.G.Verghese. Way back in the sixties, our Founder realized the need for an institution that offers non-formal technical education. The Vision of the Hindustan Group is "To Make Every Man A Success And No Man A Failure".
- IEIMaharashtra The Maharashtra State Centre, of the Institution was founded in September1921 (as Bombay Association) just a few months after the formal inauguration of the Institution on 23rd February 1921. In 1943, the Bombay Engineering Congress was amalgamated with the then Bombay Centre. In 1976 with the realignment of the Institutions Centres on the basis of the state boundaries, jurisdiction of Bombay Centre was extended to encompass the whole of Maharashtra State.
- amrita engineering Amrita School of Engineering was started in 2002. Conceived of as the grooming ground for future engineering professionals of India, the School's vision is to produce quality engineers with an attitude of service, for the benefit of the society and nation.This school is located in close proximity to the ashram headquarters and as such, students have the opportunity to receive direct guidance and support from Chancellor Amma.
- Kalyani Engineering college The mission of Kalyani Government Engineering College is to impart quality technical education to the students at the undergraduate and at the postgraduate levels of engineering with the aim to make them complete human beings possessing depth of knowledge not only in their own discipline but also in the kindred areas,
- MG College Of Engineering Is one of the leading self financing Engineering college in Karala. which has earned recognition as one among the highly reputed and internationally acclaimed India Universities.this institution is totally committed to shape the careers of our students.
- Adhiparasakthi Engineering College Adhiparasakthi Engineering College was established in the year 1984 with the blessings of the Founder President His Holiness Arulthiru Bangaru Adigalar in order to meet the growing demands for engineers in the modern industries. The institution is governed by the Vice President of the ACMECT Thirumathi Lakshmi Bangaru Adigalar as chairperson. The institution is one of the prestigious educational institutions functioning under the Adhiparasakthi Charitable, Medical, Educational and Cultural Trust.
- Mohandas Collge of Engineering and Technology M-CET is the prestigious education project of the leading industrial group the Mohandas Group of Companies, Thiruvanathapuram. The College is run by the V.N.Gangadhara panikker Memorial Trust based in Thiruvananthapuram. MCET is an ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- Anna University Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
- Innovative Computer Associates Innovative Computer Associates, Inc. is a full service Software Engineering and Internet Technology Firm. Located just outside of Denver Colorado, They offer custom programming, internet development and web/graphic design.ICAI offers full service web development. They can design, re-design, and enhance your web presence, in addition to backend web programming
- IEINDIA IEI in the Service of Engineering Profession and Engineering Community since 1920 The visionaries amongst the engineers thought it necessary in the early twentieth century to establish in India a professional society encompassing all disciplines of engineers. The sapling planted in the 1920 has, by now, grown to a big tree and the track record of The Institution of Engineers ( India) has been a matter of pride for all engineers.
- IEIKSC The Institution of Engineers (India) is the Professional Body of Engineers founded in India and incorporated by the Royal Charter in 1935. From a humble beginning in 1920, today it is a multi-disciplinary nation-wide association having the largest body of its kind in the whole of Asia with multinational status and bilateral relations with many sister associations round the world.
- RMK Engineering Colleges Established in the year 1995, R.M.K. Engineering College is situated in a picturesque environment at Kavaraipettai, Gummidipoondi Taluk at a distance of 30 km from Chennai Tamil Nadu.The College is managed by Lakshmikanthammal Education Trust.RMK Engineering College has been in the forefront, to provide the students with Practical, relevant and applied education , by implementing its successful educational approach in the college.
- GS Engineering GS Engineering offers our employees the best of both worlds—a stimulating, relaxed work environment and year-round outdoor activities. Enjoy the camaraderie of our GSE team and the stunning beauty of the Keweenaw Peninsula in upper Michigan . Experience real snow-packed winters with the finest downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling trails. Discover new territory for mountain biking, kayaking, sailing, and hiking. Outdoor opportunities abound here!
- Engineering college The exclusive and precise listing of all the top-ranking engineering colleges in India makes it easy for you to find the appropriate college that best suits your requirements. All the engineering colleges in India, however small they may be, work to train the budding engineers by imparting everything that’s required from the essentials to the expertise.
- Department of Computer Science, University of Kerala Offering MSc. & M.E program, includes academic programs, research, faculty, infrastructure, events and alumni.
- National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana is a premier Technical Institute of the region. The institute started working as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra in 1963. Like other Regional Engineering Colleges of India this institution too, had been a joint enterprise of the State and Central Governments. This Institute was conferred upon status of Deemed University on June 26, 2002.
- Mas engineering BUILDING LEVEL MONITORING SYSTEM EXTENDED The BRE Levelling Station system produced by MAS Engineering has been extended with the introduction of a new compact range of components designed to further increase the versatility of this simple and reliable way to monitor movement in buildings and structures.
- Alumini College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram Website to facilitate CET alumni to search and locate other CET alumni.
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.