Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Management Institutes
Management Institutes in ThiruvananthapuramThe management directory of India is a vast online web resource of leading management institutes operating in India. Get extensive information on management institutes of India offering diploma and degree level courses in the filed of management. The online web guide on management institutes and colleges in India will serve you with important information related to management courses such as course details, fee structure, institute address, admission procedure and examination dates. All these important information can be accessed by browsing the websites of these leading management institutes of India which are available under the management institute directory.
Latest Website Listings
- Vinayaka mission A Self financing non-profit organisation started in 1981 is the brain child of the Salem based Philanthrop ist, Dr.A.Shanmugasundaram . The objective being spreading of Medical Allied Health Sciences, Techinical and Management education, besides providing Quality Health Services to the rural Masses, Vinayaka Missions esatablished 25 educational institutions.
- Allama Iqbal Institute Of Management AIIM was established in 2003 under Iqbal College Trust. AIIM offers a two-year MBA programme that aims to provide knowledge and skills to develop confidence in the students, a confidence to work on problems in the organizational framework. Affiliated to the University of Kerala and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- New B.Ed College Nellimoodu The New B.Ed College, Nellimoodu, started in 2005, is a self-financing Teacher Education Institution affiliated to the University of Kerala and recognized by the Govt of Kerala. The college has well-experienced and dedicated faculty. The college offers transportation facility, hostel facility and canteen for students and staff.
- Conspi Academy Of Manegeent Studies The Campus is located in a superior position which is directly accessible from the main road to Malayinkil fro Thiruvananthapuram via. Pappanamcode. The campus is within a very large rubber estate, the main block is surrounded by rubber trees and natural flora.
- Co-operative Academy Professionl Education The Co-operating Academy of Professional Education was formed to establish Educational in various professional fields to provide facilities for and promote Education and Training The Co-operative Academy of professional Education is promoted by the Co-operation Department.
- Indian Institute Of Space Scince and Technology The Institute is being development as a center of excellence in the area of advanced space since and technology and offers Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and doctoral programmers in Space Science, Space Technology and Space Applications. It also provides post-doctoral fellowship in the ninch areas in Space Science.
- DCSMAT School of Media and Business An official website of institute offering information about academic programs, program structure, academic advisory council, events and campus culture.
- Institute of Management in Government An official website of institute of management in government, providing information about objectives, facilities, regional centres, faculty, staff and training modules.
- Mar Baselios College Of Engineering And Technology Mar Baselios College Of Engineering And Technology is Dedicated to produce morally upright, socially committed and intellectually trained engineers. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to the University of Kerala.
- Directorate of Medical Education Human development and enhancing the quality of life of the people are the ultimate objectives of all activities of the Government. Quality of life and development can be achieved only with healthy mind and body. Health is the vital ingredient of all developmental activities.
- MBA Education Education sector is coming up in a big way in India. More and more private institutes and educational centers are coming up in India. Due to globalization and privatization, international institutes have shown interest to open up their branches in India. As Indian economy has progressed rapidly the need for quality management education in India has acquired great significance
- Tandem Established in 1994, Tandem is a professionally run education and preparatory services provider with a network that is the largest in Kerala, spanning over 15 centres in the state and one each in Madurai and Trichy (Tamilnadu). Tandem's success strategy is a winning combination of an experienced management team.
- amrita business The Amrita School of Business was started in Coimbatore in 1996. The School has consistently ranked among the top business schools in the country. In 2009, the School began offering full-time MBA programs began at Amritapuri, Bangalore and Kochi campuses. In Coimbatore, the School also currently offers a Doctoral Program in Management.
- MCMAT CMAT was established in 2005 by MTEA as a full-fledged business school. The first MBA batch started in 2006. MCMAT offers MBA program affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University, recognized by the Government of Kerala and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The two year MBA program is conducted in four semesters and offers a wide range of specializations. (Our mission and vision)
- Department of Collegiate Education Kerala The Department also provides various opportunities to the students and teachers to conduct research and to attend other career development programmes with the assistance of University Grants Commission and other agencies. Hostel facilities are also provided by the Department to the needy students.
- Institute of Management in Government The Institute of Management in Government IMG is the apex training institute of the Government of Kerala. Established in 1981 as an autonomous body under the auspices of the Government of Kerala, the Institute aims at developing managerial skills, organizational abilities, leadership qualities and decision making skills among different categories of employees of Government, Private and Public Sector.
Management Institutes - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1349)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.