Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Medical Institute
Medical Institute in ThiruvananthapuramIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- aromatherapy Aromatherapy is the ancient science of healing, relaxing and energizing by the use of plants and their parts. The roots, barks, flowers, fruits, seeds and nuts play a crucial part in this science. It is one of the more popular branches of alternative medicines. The word aromatherapy is derived from two words aroma which means smell and therapy which stands for healing.
- medisin Coming at you with full on pure psychoactive intuition. Medisin has played at festivals and shows with such acts & influences as:: Shpongle, Ott, BlueTech, Datsik, Excision, Infected Mushroom, Tipper, Hallucinogen in Dub, Emancipator, Richard Devine, GlitchMob, Boom Box, VibeSquad, The New Deal, Eskmo, Heyoka, Scorb, Artifakt, Electrypnose, MochiPet, Kymani + Stephan Marley, The Egg, Rabbit in the Moon, Thievery Corporation, Disco Biscuits and Much Much More.
- Consultant in Medical Communication. I provide services as a Consultant in Medical Communication. My clients include the Pharma Industry, Medical Education Institutes, Health Agencies and anyone who would like to bring in the advantages of highly effective communication strategies and state of the art information technology to their Medical Communication needs. To avail my services, My passion is exploring better methods of communication in the field of Medicine. I do this by trying out innovative educational tools,
- Macular Degeneration The diagnosis of macular degeneration is becoming increasingly more common due to patient awareness, physician access, groundbreaking improvements in treatment, and the relentless graying of the population exponentially increases the percentage of the population at risk for this condition.
- Department of Biochemistry Medical College A medical college offering courses in biochemistry, providing information about educational programs and courses, facilities, events and resources.
- SUT College of Medicine The aim of this medical institution is to mould a new generation of doctors committed to excellence and compassion. Some may become research scholars in the pursuit of new frontiers in medicine; some may become super specialists creating medical wonders.
- Poliomyelitis Poliomyelitis is a disease caused by infection with the poliovirus. The virus spreads by direct person-to-person contact, by contact with infected mucus or phlegm from the nose or mouth, or by contact with infected feces. The disease is more common in the summer and fall. Risks include Lack of immunization against polio and then exposure to polio.
- Management of Postpartum Haemorrhage Active management of the third stage of labour significantly decreases the risk of postpartum haemorrhage. It involves the use of oxytocic medication, immediate cord clamping and delivery of the placenta by controlled cord traction. Practitioners need to be aware of the risk factors for postpartum haemorrhage. Women at risk should deliver in units where specialist assistance, operating facilities, and blood and blood products are available.
- Jubilee Memorial Hospital Jubilee Memorial Hospital is a 200 bedded multi speciality hospital in Kerala.They offers 24 hours casualty & ambulance service, Pharmacy,Lab, CT Scan, X-ray and ECG.They have Nursing School and Paramedical Institute also.This hospital is managed by Latin Archdiocese of Trivandrum.
- Kannur Medical College Medical education in Kannur Medical College enjoys a world wide reputation for its high quality content and rich hands on experience, it provides with international exposure.For a country Like India this international orientation including education and training, is a must for survival in an increasingly internationalized world.
- Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences Providing packages of general surgery, neuro surgery, ob & gyn, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, plastic surgery and thoracic surgery.
- Amsler Grid The Amsler grid, used since 1945, is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to monitor a person's central visual field. The grid was developed by Marc Amsler, a Swiss ophthalmologist. It is a diagnostic tool that aids in the detection of visual disturbances caused by changes in the retina.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology Offers postdoctoral, doctoral and postgraduate courses in medical specialties, public health, nursing, basic sciences and health care technology.
- Ezhuthachan College of Pharmaceutical Sciences The College was established in 2003 with a view to disseminate the epistemological outlooks of Indian culture; giving major attention to the realm of Medical Education. It is a prestigious institution under the Ezhuthachan National Academy. This noble venture is in line with the academys objective of starting Educational Institutions in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and other Para-medical courses.
- Glaucoma Glaucoma leads to blindness by damaging the optic nerve. Elevated pressure in the eye is a risk factor, but even people with normal pressure can lose vision to glaucoma. Understanding the basics of glaucoma is the first step to protecting your vision. Glaucoma is actually a group of diseases.
- keralaeducation Medical professions has always been judged with doctors and surgeons, nursing as profession is beyond mere certifications and degree the nobility of the profession has been exemplified and glorified by iconic figures of Human history like Florence nightingale and Mother Teresa. They have made an impression which goes beyond the typical parameters of greatness.
- allsainntsuniversity All Saints University is committed to providing high quality education leading to an MD degree whilst keeping tuition and fees affordable. All Saints strives to ensure that it produces broadly and thoroughly educated graduates who realize that the medical profession denotes a sense of social responsibility. They seek students with demonstrated strong drive and desire to succeed, while still being able to focus on the compassionate and the humanitarian aspects of the medical profession. Students must regard medicine as a noble profession, not simply a trade to be learned. They encourage their students to actively engage themselves in the community and to respond to the needs of those they serve.
- Amsler Grid : Test for Macular Degeneration The Amsler grid is a tool that eye doctors use to detect vision problems resulting from damage to the macula (the central part of the retina) or the optic nerve. The damage may be caused by macular degeneration, glaucoma or other eye diseases, so the Amsler grid is useful in detecting these problems.
- Medical College Thiruvananthapuram An official website of medical college offering information about administration, central library, education, doctors and general information.
- Indira Gandhi Medical college Himachal Pradesh Medical College at Shimla (HPMC) was established in the year 1966 with admissions of 50 students in the first batch. Indira Gandhi Medical College is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. With the establishment of Medical College in the State, the hopes and aspirations of the people of the state were met with the standards of health services going on and students benefiting with the advantage of staying home and getting better educational avenues. Medical College then had a modest beginning with makeshift arrangements for hostels etc., but ecstasy of joining the Medical College located in Shimla with its salubrious climate, took away the agony.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.