Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Medical Institute
Medical Institute in ThiruvananthapuramIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Ananthapuri Hospitals and Research Institute Ananthapuri Hospitals and Research Institute is a 500 bedded Tertiary care Hospital in Kerala.They provide Ayurvedic treatments and Trauma-Care Unit rendering round the clock service.They offers excellent diagnostic and therapeutic services.They have Nursing College also.
- Jubilee Memorial Hospital Jubilee Memorial Hospital is a 200 bedded multi speciality hospital in Kerala.They offers 24 hours casualty & ambulance service, Pharmacy,Lab, CT Scan, X-ray and ECG.They have Nursing School and Paramedical Institute also.This hospital is managed by Latin Archdiocese of Trivandrum.
- Kannur Medical College Medical education in Kannur Medical College enjoys a world wide reputation for its high quality content and rich hands on experience, it provides with international exposure.For a country Like India this international orientation including education and training, is a must for survival in an increasingly internationalized world.
- Glaucoma Glaucoma leads to blindness by damaging the optic nerve. Elevated pressure in the eye is a risk factor, but even people with normal pressure can lose vision to glaucoma. Understanding the basics of glaucoma is the first step to protecting your vision. Glaucoma is actually a group of diseases.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology NIIST is a constituent Laboratory of CSIR, India engaged in R&D Programs in the area of Agroprocessing, Chemical Sciences, Materials & Minerals, Biotechnology and Process Engineering and Environmental Science & Technology. The programmes have a blend of basic research anda technology development & commercialisation; have specific thrusts on frontier areas of research, National Mission Projects, regional resource-based activities and R & D - Industry - Academia linkages. The Laboratory has excellent collaborative programmes with major National & International agencies too.
- Department of Biochemistry Medical College A medical college offering courses in biochemistry, providing information about educational programs and courses, facilities, events and resources.
- SUT College of Medicine The aim of this medical institution is to mould a new generation of doctors committed to excellence and compassion. Some may become research scholars in the pursuit of new frontiers in medicine; some may become super specialists creating medical wonders.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology Offers postdoctoral, doctoral and postgraduate courses in medical specialties, public health, nursing, basic sciences and health care technology.
- Amsler Grid : Test for Macular Degeneration The Amsler grid is a tool that eye doctors use to detect vision problems resulting from damage to the macula (the central part of the retina) or the optic nerve. The damage may be caused by macular degeneration, glaucoma or other eye diseases, so the Amsler grid is useful in detecting these problems.
- Amsler Grid The Amsler grid, used since 1945, is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to monitor a person's central visual field. The grid was developed by Marc Amsler, a Swiss ophthalmologist. It is a diagnostic tool that aids in the detection of visual disturbances caused by changes in the retina.
- Poliomyelitis Poliomyelitis is a disease caused by infection with the poliovirus. The virus spreads by direct person-to-person contact, by contact with infected mucus or phlegm from the nose or mouth, or by contact with infected feces. The disease is more common in the summer and fall. Risks include Lack of immunization against polio and then exposure to polio.
- Ezhuthachan College of Pharmaceutical Sciences The College was established in 2003 with a view to disseminate the epistemological outlooks of Indian culture; giving major attention to the realm of Medical Education. It is a prestigious institution under the Ezhuthachan National Academy. This noble venture is in line with the academys objective of starting Educational Institutions in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and other Para-medical courses.
- keralaeducation Medical professions has always been judged with doctors and surgeons, nursing as profession is beyond mere certifications and degree the nobility of the profession has been exemplified and glorified by iconic figures of Human history like Florence nightingale and Mother Teresa. They have made an impression which goes beyond the typical parameters of greatness.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology CSIR has been continually striving to achieve these objectives leading to generation of new knowledge and new products, processes and technologies in diverse areas ranging from chemicals and drugs to materials and electronics ; from safe drinking water and food technology to aerospace ; and from environment protection and toxicology to petroleum processing. In the process, CSIR has grown to span a very wide S & T base.
- Indira Gandhi Medical college Himachal Pradesh Medical College at Shimla (HPMC) was established in the year 1966 with admissions of 50 students in the first batch. Indira Gandhi Medical College is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. With the establishment of Medical College in the State, the hopes and aspirations of the people of the state were met with the standards of health services going on and students benefiting with the advantage of staying home and getting better educational avenues. Medical College then had a modest beginning with makeshift arrangements for hostels etc., but ecstasy of joining the Medical College located in Shimla with its salubrious climate, took away the agony.
- Consultant in Medical Communication. I provide services as a Consultant in Medical Communication. My clients include the Pharma Industry, Medical Education Institutes, Health Agencies and anyone who would like to bring in the advantages of highly effective communication strategies and state of the art information technology to their Medical Communication needs. To avail my services, My passion is exploring better methods of communication in the field of Medicine. I do this by trying out innovative educational tools,
- Travancore Medical college Travancore Medical College is one of the fastest emerging Medical Teaching Institutes located at the heart of Kollam, Kerala. Travancore Medical College is the flagship endeavor of pioneers in the society. Admitting 100 students every year from India and abroad for the MBBS course, the Institute is creating future medical minds in the country.
- Directorate of Medical Education Human development and enhancing the quality of life of the people are the ultimate objectives of all activities of the Government. Quality of life and development can be achieved only with healthy mind and body. Health is the vital ingredient of all developmental activities.
- medisin Coming at you with full on pure psychoactive intuition. Medisin has played at festivals and shows with such acts & influences as:: Shpongle, Ott, BlueTech, Datsik, Excision, Infected Mushroom, Tipper, Hallucinogen in Dub, Emancipator, Richard Devine, GlitchMob, Boom Box, VibeSquad, The New Deal, Eskmo, Heyoka, Scorb, Artifakt, Electrypnose, MochiPet, Kymani + Stephan Marley, The Egg, Rabbit in the Moon, Thievery Corporation, Disco Biscuits and Much Much More.
- Medical College Thiruvananthapuram An official website of medical college offering information about administration, central library, education, doctors and general information.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.