Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Medical Institute
Medical Institute in ThiruvananthapuramIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- keralaeducation Medical professions has always been judged with doctors and surgeons, nursing as profession is beyond mere certifications and degree the nobility of the profession has been exemplified and glorified by iconic figures of Human history like Florence nightingale and Mother Teresa. They have made an impression which goes beyond the typical parameters of greatness.
- Directorate of Medical Education Human development and enhancing the quality of life of the people are the ultimate objectives of all activities of the Government. Quality of life and development can be achieved only with healthy mind and body. Health is the vital ingredient of all developmental activities.
- Travancore Medical college Travancore Medical College is one of the fastest emerging Medical Teaching Institutes located at the heart of Kollam, Kerala. Travancore Medical College is the flagship endeavor of pioneers in the society. Admitting 100 students every year from India and abroad for the MBBS course, the Institute is creating future medical minds in the country.
- Lords Hospital Lords Hospital is a multi specialty medical center in Kerala.It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital.They have a program of Executive Health Checkup which includes a very dependable and affordable analysis of lipid profile (Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol and VLDL Cholesterol).They provide Nursing education facilities also.
- Glaucoma Glaucoma leads to blindness by damaging the optic nerve. Elevated pressure in the eye is a risk factor, but even people with normal pressure can lose vision to glaucoma. Understanding the basics of glaucoma is the first step to protecting your vision. Glaucoma is actually a group of diseases.
- Dry Macular Degeneration Dry macular degeneration is the most common form of macular degeneration, accounting for 90 percent of diagnosed cases. Both eyes are usually affected, although in some cases only one eye may lose vision. In the dry form the light sensitive cells of the macula slowly break down.
- World Psychiatric Association The WPA is an association of national psychiatric societies aimed to increase knowledge and skills necessary for work in the field of mental health and the care for the mentally ill. Its member societies are presently 135, spanning 117 different countries and representing more than 200,000 psychiatrists.
- Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences Providing packages of general surgery, neuro surgery, ob & gyn, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, plastic surgery and thoracic surgery.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology CSIR has been continually striving to achieve these objectives leading to generation of new knowledge and new products, processes and technologies in diverse areas ranging from chemicals and drugs to materials and electronics ; from safe drinking water and food technology to aerospace ; and from environment protection and toxicology to petroleum processing. In the process, CSIR has grown to span a very wide S & T base.
- Consultant in Medical Communication. I provide services as a Consultant in Medical Communication. My clients include the Pharma Industry, Medical Education Institutes, Health Agencies and anyone who would like to bring in the advantages of highly effective communication strategies and state of the art information technology to their Medical Communication needs. To avail my services, My passion is exploring better methods of communication in the field of Medicine. I do this by trying out innovative educational tools,
- Amsler Grid The Amsler grid, used since 1945, is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to monitor a person's central visual field. The grid was developed by Marc Amsler, a Swiss ophthalmologist. It is a diagnostic tool that aids in the detection of visual disturbances caused by changes in the retina.
- Indira Gandhi Medical college Himachal Pradesh Medical College at Shimla (HPMC) was established in the year 1966 with admissions of 50 students in the first batch. Indira Gandhi Medical College is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. With the establishment of Medical College in the State, the hopes and aspirations of the people of the state were met with the standards of health services going on and students benefiting with the advantage of staying home and getting better educational avenues. Medical College then had a modest beginning with makeshift arrangements for hostels etc., but ecstasy of joining the Medical College located in Shimla with its salubrious climate, took away the agony.
- Medical College Thiruvananthapuram An official website of medical college offering information about administration, central library, education, doctors and general information.
- aromatherapy Aromatherapy is the ancient science of healing, relaxing and energizing by the use of plants and their parts. The roots, barks, flowers, fruits, seeds and nuts play a crucial part in this science. It is one of the more popular branches of alternative medicines. The word aromatherapy is derived from two words aroma which means smell and therapy which stands for healing.
- SUT College of Medicine The aim of this medical institution is to mould a new generation of doctors committed to excellence and compassion. Some may become research scholars in the pursuit of new frontiers in medicine; some may become super specialists creating medical wonders.
- Jubilee Memorial Hospital Jubilee Memorial Hospital is a 200 bedded multi speciality hospital in Kerala.They offers 24 hours casualty & ambulance service, Pharmacy,Lab, CT Scan, X-ray and ECG.They have Nursing School and Paramedical Institute also.This hospital is managed by Latin Archdiocese of Trivandrum.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology NIIST is a constituent Laboratory of CSIR, India engaged in R&D Programs in the area of Agroprocessing, Chemical Sciences, Materials & Minerals, Biotechnology and Process Engineering and Environmental Science & Technology. The programmes have a blend of basic research anda technology development & commercialisation; have specific thrusts on frontier areas of research, National Mission Projects, regional resource-based activities and R & D - Industry - Academia linkages. The Laboratory has excellent collaborative programmes with major National & International agencies too.
- Department of Biochemistry Medical College A medical college offering courses in biochemistry, providing information about educational programs and courses, facilities, events and resources.
- Management of Postpartum Haemorrhage Active management of the third stage of labour significantly decreases the risk of postpartum haemorrhage. It involves the use of oxytocic medication, immediate cord clamping and delivery of the placenta by controlled cord traction. Practitioners need to be aware of the risk factors for postpartum haemorrhage. Women at risk should deliver in units where specialist assistance, operating facilities, and blood and blood products are available.
- Macular Degeneration The diagnosis of macular degeneration is becoming increasingly more common due to patient awareness, physician access, groundbreaking improvements in treatment, and the relentless graying of the population exponentially increases the percentage of the population at risk for this condition.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.