Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Medical Institute
Medical Institute in ThiruvananthapuramIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- SUT College of Medicine The aim of this medical institution is to mould a new generation of doctors committed to excellence and compassion. Some may become research scholars in the pursuit of new frontiers in medicine; some may become super specialists creating medical wonders.
- Amsler Grid The Amsler grid, used since 1945, is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to monitor a person's central visual field. The grid was developed by Marc Amsler, a Swiss ophthalmologist. It is a diagnostic tool that aids in the detection of visual disturbances caused by changes in the retina.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology NIIST is a constituent Laboratory of CSIR, India engaged in R&D Programs in the area of Agroprocessing, Chemical Sciences, Materials & Minerals, Biotechnology and Process Engineering and Environmental Science & Technology. The programmes have a blend of basic research anda technology development & commercialisation; have specific thrusts on frontier areas of research, National Mission Projects, regional resource-based activities and R & D - Industry - Academia linkages. The Laboratory has excellent collaborative programmes with major National & International agencies too.
- Dry Macular Degeneration Dry macular degeneration is the most common form of macular degeneration, accounting for 90 percent of diagnosed cases. Both eyes are usually affected, although in some cases only one eye may lose vision. In the dry form the light sensitive cells of the macula slowly break down.
- Consultant in Medical Communication. I provide services as a Consultant in Medical Communication. My clients include the Pharma Industry, Medical Education Institutes, Health Agencies and anyone who would like to bring in the advantages of highly effective communication strategies and state of the art information technology to their Medical Communication needs. To avail my services, My passion is exploring better methods of communication in the field of Medicine. I do this by trying out innovative educational tools,
- World Psychiatric Association The WPA is an association of national psychiatric societies aimed to increase knowledge and skills necessary for work in the field of mental health and the care for the mentally ill. Its member societies are presently 135, spanning 117 different countries and representing more than 200,000 psychiatrists.
- Medical College Thiruvananthapuram An official website of medical college offering information about administration, central library, education, doctors and general information.
- Lords Hospital Lords Hospital is a multi specialty medical center in Kerala.It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital.They have a program of Executive Health Checkup which includes a very dependable and affordable analysis of lipid profile (Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol and VLDL Cholesterol).They provide Nursing education facilities also.
- Management of Postpartum Haemorrhage Active management of the third stage of labour significantly decreases the risk of postpartum haemorrhage. It involves the use of oxytocic medication, immediate cord clamping and delivery of the placenta by controlled cord traction. Practitioners need to be aware of the risk factors for postpartum haemorrhage. Women at risk should deliver in units where specialist assistance, operating facilities, and blood and blood products are available.
- allsainntsuniversity All Saints University is committed to providing high quality education leading to an MD degree whilst keeping tuition and fees affordable. All Saints strives to ensure that it produces broadly and thoroughly educated graduates who realize that the medical profession denotes a sense of social responsibility. They seek students with demonstrated strong drive and desire to succeed, while still being able to focus on the compassionate and the humanitarian aspects of the medical profession. Students must regard medicine as a noble profession, not simply a trade to be learned. They encourage their students to actively engage themselves in the community and to respond to the needs of those they serve.
- medisin Coming at you with full on pure psychoactive intuition. Medisin has played at festivals and shows with such acts & influences as:: Shpongle, Ott, BlueTech, Datsik, Excision, Infected Mushroom, Tipper, Hallucinogen in Dub, Emancipator, Richard Devine, GlitchMob, Boom Box, VibeSquad, The New Deal, Eskmo, Heyoka, Scorb, Artifakt, Electrypnose, MochiPet, Kymani + Stephan Marley, The Egg, Rabbit in the Moon, Thievery Corporation, Disco Biscuits and Much Much More.
- Macular Degeneration The diagnosis of macular degeneration is becoming increasingly more common due to patient awareness, physician access, groundbreaking improvements in treatment, and the relentless graying of the population exponentially increases the percentage of the population at risk for this condition.
- Travancore Medical college Travancore Medical College is one of the fastest emerging Medical Teaching Institutes located at the heart of Kollam, Kerala. Travancore Medical College is the flagship endeavor of pioneers in the society. Admitting 100 students every year from India and abroad for the MBBS course, the Institute is creating future medical minds in the country.
- Amsler Grid : Test for Macular Degeneration The Amsler grid is a tool that eye doctors use to detect vision problems resulting from damage to the macula (the central part of the retina) or the optic nerve. The damage may be caused by macular degeneration, glaucoma or other eye diseases, so the Amsler grid is useful in detecting these problems.
- Kannur Medical College Medical education in Kannur Medical College enjoys a world wide reputation for its high quality content and rich hands on experience, it provides with international exposure.For a country Like India this international orientation including education and training, is a must for survival in an increasingly internationalized world.
- aromatherapy Aromatherapy is the ancient science of healing, relaxing and energizing by the use of plants and their parts. The roots, barks, flowers, fruits, seeds and nuts play a crucial part in this science. It is one of the more popular branches of alternative medicines. The word aromatherapy is derived from two words aroma which means smell and therapy which stands for healing.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology Offers postdoctoral, doctoral and postgraduate courses in medical specialties, public health, nursing, basic sciences and health care technology.
- Ezhuthachan College of Pharmaceutical Sciences The College was established in 2003 with a view to disseminate the epistemological outlooks of Indian culture; giving major attention to the realm of Medical Education. It is a prestigious institution under the Ezhuthachan National Academy. This noble venture is in line with the academys objective of starting Educational Institutions in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and other Para-medical courses.
- keralaeducation Medical professions has always been judged with doctors and surgeons, nursing as profession is beyond mere certifications and degree the nobility of the profession has been exemplified and glorified by iconic figures of Human history like Florence nightingale and Mother Teresa. They have made an impression which goes beyond the typical parameters of greatness.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology CSIR has been continually striving to achieve these objectives leading to generation of new knowledge and new products, processes and technologies in diverse areas ranging from chemicals and drugs to materials and electronics ; from safe drinking water and food technology to aerospace ; and from environment protection and toxicology to petroleum processing. In the process, CSIR has grown to span a very wide S & T base.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.