Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Medical Institute
Medical Institute in ThiruvananthapuramIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Ezhuthachan College of Pharmaceutical Sciences The College was established in 2003 with a view to disseminate the epistemological outlooks of Indian culture; giving major attention to the realm of Medical Education. It is a prestigious institution under the Ezhuthachan National Academy. This noble venture is in line with the academys objective of starting Educational Institutions in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and other Para-medical courses.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology NIIST is a constituent Laboratory of CSIR, India engaged in R&D Programs in the area of Agroprocessing, Chemical Sciences, Materials & Minerals, Biotechnology and Process Engineering and Environmental Science & Technology. The programmes have a blend of basic research anda technology development & commercialisation; have specific thrusts on frontier areas of research, National Mission Projects, regional resource-based activities and R & D - Industry - Academia linkages. The Laboratory has excellent collaborative programmes with major National & International agencies too.
- World Psychiatric Association The WPA is an association of national psychiatric societies aimed to increase knowledge and skills necessary for work in the field of mental health and the care for the mentally ill. Its member societies are presently 135, spanning 117 different countries and representing more than 200,000 psychiatrists.
- allsainntsuniversity All Saints University is committed to providing high quality education leading to an MD degree whilst keeping tuition and fees affordable. All Saints strives to ensure that it produces broadly and thoroughly educated graduates who realize that the medical profession denotes a sense of social responsibility. They seek students with demonstrated strong drive and desire to succeed, while still being able to focus on the compassionate and the humanitarian aspects of the medical profession. Students must regard medicine as a noble profession, not simply a trade to be learned. They encourage their students to actively engage themselves in the community and to respond to the needs of those they serve.
- Poliomyelitis Poliomyelitis is a disease caused by infection with the poliovirus. The virus spreads by direct person-to-person contact, by contact with infected mucus or phlegm from the nose or mouth, or by contact with infected feces. The disease is more common in the summer and fall. Risks include Lack of immunization against polio and then exposure to polio.
- Department of Biochemistry Medical College A medical college offering courses in biochemistry, providing information about educational programs and courses, facilities, events and resources.
- medisin Coming at you with full on pure psychoactive intuition. Medisin has played at festivals and shows with such acts & influences as:: Shpongle, Ott, BlueTech, Datsik, Excision, Infected Mushroom, Tipper, Hallucinogen in Dub, Emancipator, Richard Devine, GlitchMob, Boom Box, VibeSquad, The New Deal, Eskmo, Heyoka, Scorb, Artifakt, Electrypnose, MochiPet, Kymani + Stephan Marley, The Egg, Rabbit in the Moon, Thievery Corporation, Disco Biscuits and Much Much More.
- Travancore Medical college Travancore Medical College is one of the fastest emerging Medical Teaching Institutes located at the heart of Kollam, Kerala. Travancore Medical College is the flagship endeavor of pioneers in the society. Admitting 100 students every year from India and abroad for the MBBS course, the Institute is creating future medical minds in the country.
- Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences Providing packages of general surgery, neuro surgery, ob & gyn, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, plastic surgery and thoracic surgery.
- Medical College Thiruvananthapuram An official website of medical college offering information about administration, central library, education, doctors and general information.
- Lords Hospital Lords Hospital is a multi specialty medical center in Kerala.It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital.They have a program of Executive Health Checkup which includes a very dependable and affordable analysis of lipid profile (Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol and VLDL Cholesterol).They provide Nursing education facilities also.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology CSIR has been continually striving to achieve these objectives leading to generation of new knowledge and new products, processes and technologies in diverse areas ranging from chemicals and drugs to materials and electronics ; from safe drinking water and food technology to aerospace ; and from environment protection and toxicology to petroleum processing. In the process, CSIR has grown to span a very wide S & T base.
- Glaucoma Glaucoma leads to blindness by damaging the optic nerve. Elevated pressure in the eye is a risk factor, but even people with normal pressure can lose vision to glaucoma. Understanding the basics of glaucoma is the first step to protecting your vision. Glaucoma is actually a group of diseases.
- Indira Gandhi Medical college Himachal Pradesh Medical College at Shimla (HPMC) was established in the year 1966 with admissions of 50 students in the first batch. Indira Gandhi Medical College is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. With the establishment of Medical College in the State, the hopes and aspirations of the people of the state were met with the standards of health services going on and students benefiting with the advantage of staying home and getting better educational avenues. Medical College then had a modest beginning with makeshift arrangements for hostels etc., but ecstasy of joining the Medical College located in Shimla with its salubrious climate, took away the agony.
- Ananthapuri Hospitals and Research Institute Ananthapuri Hospitals and Research Institute is a 500 bedded Tertiary care Hospital in Kerala.They provide Ayurvedic treatments and Trauma-Care Unit rendering round the clock service.They offers excellent diagnostic and therapeutic services.They have Nursing College also.
- Amsler Grid The Amsler grid, used since 1945, is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to monitor a person's central visual field. The grid was developed by Marc Amsler, a Swiss ophthalmologist. It is a diagnostic tool that aids in the detection of visual disturbances caused by changes in the retina.
- Consultant in Medical Communication. I provide services as a Consultant in Medical Communication. My clients include the Pharma Industry, Medical Education Institutes, Health Agencies and anyone who would like to bring in the advantages of highly effective communication strategies and state of the art information technology to their Medical Communication needs. To avail my services, My passion is exploring better methods of communication in the field of Medicine. I do this by trying out innovative educational tools,
- Macular Degeneration The diagnosis of macular degeneration is becoming increasingly more common due to patient awareness, physician access, groundbreaking improvements in treatment, and the relentless graying of the population exponentially increases the percentage of the population at risk for this condition.
- Dry Macular Degeneration Dry macular degeneration is the most common form of macular degeneration, accounting for 90 percent of diagnosed cases. Both eyes are usually affected, although in some cases only one eye may lose vision. In the dry form the light sensitive cells of the macula slowly break down.
- aromatherapy Aromatherapy is the ancient science of healing, relaxing and energizing by the use of plants and their parts. The roots, barks, flowers, fruits, seeds and nuts play a crucial part in this science. It is one of the more popular branches of alternative medicines. The word aromatherapy is derived from two words aroma which means smell and therapy which stands for healing.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.