Others in ThiruvananthapuramThe other education directory provides information on major school, colleges and universities operating in India. Also view information on suppliers of education materials such as sample question papers, learning materials, educational CDs and mock entrance examination preparation guides. Browse the websites of leading educational institutes in India offering quality education in various fields of education such as management, engineering, science, finance, technology, law and journalism.
Latest Website Listings
- Fast Measure FastMeasure allows contractors, estimators, foreman engineers and surveyors to measures parking lots, roadways, driveways, concrete curbs, and city sidewalks -- even utilities like power lines, storm and sanitary sewers and gas lines. FastMeasure products are high-tech, easy-to-use, vehicle installed distance measuring instruments (DMI).
- NR Management Consultants NR Management Consultants is a Project Consultancy firm providing high quality services since 1995 onwards. It is run by experts specialised in General Management, Marketing, Finance & Accounts, HRM, Tax, Audit, Marketing, IT, Technology. It has various types of Industries, Business and Project Reports for starting Medical College, Dental College, Engineering College, Pharmacy College, Nursing College, TTC College, B.Ed College etc.
- PT Education Jodhpur From a humble start, today PT has evolved into a national chain of franchised educational centers. From a one-man, one-location, one-product organization, PT has developed into a multi-product, multi-location, professionally managed education corporate. PT was the first to think of a franchise model in the competitive exams industry.
- Staff Selection Commission The main responsibility of the Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments.
- Kerala Institute of Labour and Employment The Kerala Institute of Labour and Employment is an autonomous body constituted by the Government of Kerala for the purpose of training and research in labour and allied subjects. The Institute started functioning on 04.02.1978 as a registered society under the Travancore - Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955. The Institute is located at Bhageeratham, T.C.20/2469, Kuravankonam Market Jn, Kowdiar, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Design studio Design studio is the brainchild of effects. the design company has been in the business for the past 3 years spreading its roots both in India and abroad. with in this short span the group has established its name in newmedia.We are proud to present solutions for applied design training in the form of Design Studio
- Smartindia.net.in Bharat Sevak Samaj is the National Development Agency promoted by the Planning Commission, Government of India to ensure public co-operation for implementing government plans. The main purpose behind the formulation of Bharat Sevak Samaj is to initiate a nation wide, non official and non political organization with the object of enabling individual citizen to contribute, in the form of an organized co-operative effort, to the implementation of the National Development Plan.
- The White Revolution Milk production in India increased from 17 million tons in 1950-51 to 84.6 million tons in 2001-02 and is expected to reach 88 million tons during 2002-03 (GOI, 2003). Therefore, from being a recipient of massive material support from the World Food Program and European Community in the 1960s, India has rapidly positioned itself as the world's largest producer of milk.
- ENVIS Centre on Marine and Marine offshore Ecosystem The centre on marine ecosystem is one among the ENVIS centres setup in selected areas of environment,with a focal point at the Ministry of Environment and Forests.Multifaceted activities,like research, publications,awareness campaigns and open house, undertaken by the centre are targeted to fulfill the mandated service.
- Tariff rate quota A trade policy tool used to protect a domestically-produced commodity or product from competitive imports. A tariff rate quota (TRQ) combines two policy instruments that nations historically have used to restrict such imports: quotas and tariffs. In a TRQ, the quota component works together with a specified tariff level to provide the desired degree of import protection.
- Association of Tourism Trade Organisations The Association of Tourism Trade Organisations, India was established in 2003, and registered under the Charitable Trust Act of Kerala.When plans were in pipeline to create an organisation for India Tourism, every individual behind the screen was clear on two points clarity and harmony in business. A most courageous decision was taken by the founders that no business discussions will be conducted in any of the official or personal meetings.
- Chhatrapathi Sivaji Shrimant Rajaram Shivaji Raje Bhonsle Chhatrapati Maharaj (1670- March 2, 1700 Sinhagad) was the younger son of the first Chhatrapati Shivaji, stepbrother of the second Chhatrapati Sambhaji, and took over the Maratha Empire as the third Chhatrapati after his brother was tortured and killed by the Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb in 1689. He had a very short reign, during which he was furiously pursued by the Mughals.
- National Institute Of Speech & Hearing The National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) is a society set up with the support of the Government of Kerala in 1997. It is a comprehensive, multipurpose institution dedicated to the total rehabilitation of persons with speech and hearing impairment.
- DIET - Kozhikode District DIETs were the progeny of the 1986 NPE ,which is a mile stone in the history of Indian Education.They were established throughout the country for the enhancement of quality education.As a result in Kerala,14 DIETs were established in a three phased manner under the General Education Department. The DIET Kozhikode came in to existence during the second phase ,ie in 1991. DIET Kozhikode is situated in Vatakara ,50 kms away from Kozhikode city.
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre is the centre of excellence in the area of Liquid Propulsion for ISRO's Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft programmes. The Centre is entrusted with the responsibility of research and development of Earth Storable and Cryogenic Propulsion systems and delivers Engines, Stages, associated Control Systems and Components for Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft programmes of ISRO.
- himalaya If you want to explore the tallest (above 8000m) himalaya in short time, then there is only one possibilities to do Mountain flights in Nepal, where you can see the Himalaya from of the close distance. We would like to highly recommend for those travelers who are having short holidays in Nepal to see the landscapes and Tallest Himalayas. It offers panoramic encounter with the highest peaks (Mt.Everest 8848m.) on earth. The plane departs from Kathmandu and flies alongside the Himalaya to give you eye-level views of the snow peaks and then brings you back in one hour. Cruising close to the awesome massifs of rock and ice, the flight presents a mind-boggling sight.
- WPS WPS has developed a nice interface to Hindi English Dictionary database. It contains 22,000 english words in it. So its rich resouce to increase the understanding of english language. A virtual hindi keyboard interface is provided for entering the hindi words, meaning there is no need to memorize hindi keypad.
- Eduland Kindergarten Eduland Kindergarten was founded with an altruistic academic motive of providing affordable, people-friendly, and high – value educational and support solutions and through principle-centred and personal leadership, develop a happy and confident child.
- RTDs Resistance Temperature Detectors or RTDs for short, are wire wound and thin film devices that measure temperature because of the physical principle of the positive temperature coefficient of electrical resistance of metals. The hotter they become, the larger or higher the value of their electrical resistance.
- PTB Domain PTB domains are found in proteins with diverse biochemical functions, including enzymes, adaptor proteins, transcription factors and cytoskeletal proteins (Pawson, 1995; Pawson and Scott, 1997; Siegal, 1999). PTB domains bind growth factor receptors such as activated protein tyrosine kinase receptors and their substrates to propagate signals into cells (Shoelson et al, 1997).
Others - ALL INDIA
@ All India (928)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.