Schools in ThiruvananthapuramThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Eduland Kindergarten Eduland Kindergarten was founded with an altruistic academic motive of providing affordable, people-friendly, and high – value educational and support solutions and through principle-centred and personal leadership, develop a happy and confident child.
- HART HIGH SCHOOL The Hart High School Community is dedicated to a continuing tradition of excellence in an ever-changing world. Accentuating our belief that individuals can achieve success and realize their potential, we provide a relevant, quality education; a safe and supportive environment; and an atmosphere of teamwork, tolerance, and respect. We value high academic standards, honor achievement, appreciate diversity, and promote pride in ourselves, our school and our community.
- Sarvodaya School Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, situated on the lush green Bethany Hills at Nalanchira, was founded on 3 January 1973 by His Grace the Most Rev. Benedict Mar Gregorious, the late Metropolitan Archbishop of Trivandrum. The school aims at the development of a wholesome personality though the emphasis given in the curriculam for physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual growth
- Gorakhpur Schools Gorakhpur schools have an excellent educational system. The children in Gorakhpur receive the type of education that can better their lives and prepare them to excel in their future careers.They also have inter college schools that are prominent in the city also. Tradition of education has slightly changed but the foundation is still the same.
- Somasree Homestay We two are the only occupants in Somasree and both of us belongs to traditional and educated family in Thiruvananthapuram. I am a retired Personal from Public Health Department of Government, aged 66. I am fluent in good English and more indian langauges.
- Kellogg School of Management Since 1908, the Kellogg School of Management has made strong leaders stronger. There are few business schools and no online MBA programs with such a rich history of professional business development. Our professors are preeminent scholars and passionate educators. They direct research centers and — literally — write the books on the subjects they teach. You will call them your mentors.
- University of camebridge University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is the world’s largest provider of international qualifications for 14–19 year olds. These are part of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.CIE is committed to its mission of extending access to the benefits of high-quality education around the globe. Our curricula and qualifications are designed to support high-quality educational performance, developing successful students and supporting the economic performance of countries where CIE works at national level.
- KPSHA The Kerala Private Secondary School Headmasters’ Association (KPSHA), established in 1958 & headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram, is committed to promote excellence and innovation in teaching and learning by guiding all Secondary School Headmaster.
- bishopcottons On April 19 th 1865 , in a house on High Grounds ( later known as "Westward Ho") the school for Boys and Girls was opened as a foundation and connected to the Church of England for the education of the European and Eurasian Community of Bangalore and its neighbourhood.
- cgr school We believe that schools are organizations that influence and mould lives. Education is now looked upon as a holistic learning experience aiding the development of the three H’s: Heart, Head and Hand. To that end, we provide diverse education in a supportive environment that promotes individuality, all round development and excellence in all spheres. CGR International is located at Madhapur and is part of Annamacharya Educational Trust. It is managed by a group of professionals for whom education is a passion. With an experience of over 15 years in the field of Engineering, Management, Education and Pharmacy the Trust runs many colleges across the state.
- Saudi Aramco Schools Welcome to one of the finest overseas school systems in the world. Saudi Aramco Schools (SAS) enjoys an outstanding worldwide reputation for its quality educational program, professional staff, student achievement, supportive parents, excellent facilities, and company support.
- St .Joseph International school St. Joseph International Academy was founded by Mr. Joseph D. Fernandez. It was inaugurated in Kumbalam on June 16, 2002 by Rt. Rev. Dr. Stanley Roman, Bishop of Kollam in a small building on the northern side of the current school building. It is an English Medium School following ICSE syllabus. It opened its doors with two kindergarten classes, LKG and UKG, with 55 students. This school had wonderful Summer programmes, called the Venal Vedi during April and May of 2003, 2004, 2005. This is now forbidden by the Kerala Government
- school London Business School is pleased to announce that Mr António Horta-Osório, Chief Executive of Santander UK plc, has accepted an invitation to join the Governing Body.Santander and Mr Horta-Osório have a strong relationship with the School.In 2008, he was a guest of the School to present on retail banking and earlier that year he officially launched the Santander Scholarships Programme, generously supporting scholarships for both the MBA and MiF students.
- CFTRI SCHOOL Ex-Students of CFTRI School Mysore, have taken immense interest in setting up this blog. The expectation is to use this blog as a platform to express thoughts, stories of yesteryears, nostalgic memories and share them with the other alumni members of the school.Teachers of the school would also participate here time and again.
- St. Thomas Central School St. Thomas Central School was established by The Mar Thoma Church Educational Society in November 1990. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) under the Affiliation No: 9376. This School and its two sister institutions, St. Thomas Residential School and St. Thomas Higher Secondary School are situated in St. Thomas Nagar, a sprawling educational campus in sylvan surroundings on the outskirts of Trivandrum city.
- Suguna RIP V Matriculation Higher Secondary School “Suguna RIP School” a prestigious English medium School promoted by “The Suguna Group” requires Teachers (all levels, all subjects) who will be partners in our stride forward.
- school In addition to these core schools, students in a given country may also attend schools before and after primary and secondary education. Kindergarten or pre-school provide some schooling to very young children (typically ages 3–5). University, vocational school, college or seminary may be available after secondary school. A school may also be dedicated to one particular field, such as a school of economics or a school of dance. Alternative schools may provide nontraditional curriculum and methods. There are also non-government schools, called private schools. Private sch
- BIT School The Mission of this school has always been to encourage the community to enroll all children with special needs. BIT is the first school to implement this practice. The institution feels that this example must be and will eventually be adopted world-wide. It is a good learning process for all.
- Kendriya vidyalaya Pallippuram This school came into existence under civil sector on 01101984 with 112 students on roll in classes from I to IV and 5 teachers under the in charge Principal, Mrs. Bhavani. Initially the school functioned in a temporary building provided by the CRPF and was shifted to the new B type building in 1996 in the 9 acres of land provided by the CRPF on lease.
- V P Technologies, LLC With over 15 years of experience, VP Technologies, LLC is the vendor of choice for discerning clientele. This was accomplished by listening to specific requirements outlined by the client. As part of our continual effort and understanding of Federal cut-backs to School Districts and Institutions of Higher Learning, VP Technologies, LLC has inplemented a special program for K-12 and Vocational Schools: Classroom and School License Bundles and Institutions of Higher Learning Bundles These licenses do not expire!
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.