Schools in ThiruvananthapuramThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Punjab School Education Board The Punjab School Education Board came into existence through a legislative enactment in November 1969 for the development and promotion of school education in the state of Punjab. In 1987, the Vidhan Sabha amended the Board’s Act to grant it autonomy. The scope of Board’s functions is very wide and covers almost every aspect/stage of school education.
- Harvard Law School Harvard Law School has an unmatched academic program, offering three degrees – the J.D., LL.M, and S.J.D – and several joint degrees with other Harvard schools, including the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Kennedy School, Business School, Graduate School of Design, and School of Public Health. The Law School faculty has a range and depth of expertise in all fields of legal scholarship and practice, which allows the School to offer a curriculum each year of over 400 courses.
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA Welcome to the official site of Kendriya Vidyalaya Pattom, one of the most prestigious educational institutions of Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala State. This centre of excellence which was first established in 1964 as a civil sector school affiliated to CBSE.
- school London Business School is pleased to announce that Mr António Horta-Osório, Chief Executive of Santander UK plc, has accepted an invitation to join the Governing Body.Santander and Mr Horta-Osório have a strong relationship with the School.In 2008, he was a guest of the School to present on retail banking and earlier that year he officially launched the Santander Scholarships Programme, generously supporting scholarships for both the MBA and MiF students.
- cgr school We believe that schools are organizations that influence and mould lives. Education is now looked upon as a holistic learning experience aiding the development of the three H’s: Heart, Head and Hand. To that end, we provide diverse education in a supportive environment that promotes individuality, all round development and excellence in all spheres. CGR International is located at Madhapur and is part of Annamacharya Educational Trust. It is managed by a group of professionals for whom education is a passion. With an experience of over 15 years in the field of Engineering, Management, Education and Pharmacy the Trust runs many colleges across the state.
- Amity Business School As a leading edge in science, Biotechnology has stirred up a new awakening in the Indian creative minds. We are witnessing an array ofproducts in the areas of health care, agriculture, and environment, which have a direct bearing on the spectacular discoveries and developments in biotechnology. With the announcement of the working draft of human genome, a new dimension has been added to the highly versatile field of Genomics, which is occupying presently the centre-stage of human endeavours in biotechnology
- BIT School The Mission of this school has always been to encourage the community to enroll all children with special needs. BIT is the first school to implement this practice. The institution feels that this example must be and will eventually be adopted world-wide. It is a good learning process for all.
- Saudi Aramco Schools Welcome to one of the finest overseas school systems in the world. Saudi Aramco Schools (SAS) enjoys an outstanding worldwide reputation for its quality educational program, professional staff, student achievement, supportive parents, excellent facilities, and company support.
- University of camebridge University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is the world’s largest provider of international qualifications for 14–19 year olds. These are part of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.CIE is committed to its mission of extending access to the benefits of high-quality education around the globe. Our curricula and qualifications are designed to support high-quality educational performance, developing successful students and supporting the economic performance of countries where CIE works at national level.
- Alphonsa Residential School Alphonsa Residential School, with the grace of God Almighty stands glorified for being instrumental in leading the budding youngsters of our society into the light of education and moral upliftment and is regarded as one among the best in the field of education. Situated on the banks of Meenachil River bestowed by the heavenly blessing of St. Alphonsa, Alphonsa Residential School popularly known as ARS as has registered a phenomenal development since its inception in 1972.
- Education Portal Higher Secondary Education In pursuance of the National Policy on Education the Government of Kerala established the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education in the year 1990. The Directorate is envisaged as a central agency of the state government seeking to promote all round development in Higher Secondary Education by establishing appropriate philosophies.
- crossdaleschool Crossdale Primary School is pleased to announce an ‘International Schools Link’ with a partner school in southern India. Over the past few months Mr. Mate has been working extremely hard in establishing an international school link and with the continued help and support of Mr. Cresswell together with other outside agencies, mainly Anna Disney we are pleased to provide the children and staff of Crossdale this wonderful opportunity to learn more about the wider world.
- GD Matriculation School GD Matriculation Higher Secondary School is based on the ideology and principles of the eminent scientist and industrialist, Sri G.D. Naidu. It is the brain child of Mr. and Mrs. G.D Gopal who were motivated and guided by Mr. & Mrs. Fowler, educationists in their own right. From a humble beginning as Alda Fowler Nursery School in 1982 with 16 students, it has grown steadily into G.D. Matriculation Higher Secondary School with 910 students, 60 Teaching Staff, 15 ECA staff and 10 non-teaching staff.
- Bethany Convent Bethany Convent School, Naini, Allahabad is a unit of Bethany Educational Society, Mangalore, Karnataka. The society is registered under the society’s Registration Act of 1860 vide Registration number 17 of 1948-49. The society runs formal and non-formal educational institutions all over the country.
- SCERT SCERT (Kerala) functions as an R&D institute at the state level by providing guidance, support and assistance to the State Education Department in its endeavor to improve the quality of elementary and secondary education and teacher education. To achieve this goal, the SCERT conducts research Studies, develops information systems, curricular policies, and instructional materials and co-ordinates in-service education for teachers at all levels.
- Victoria Park High School In a competitive tournament held in East London in the run-up to the World Cup, Victoria Park High School from Port Elizabeth once again reinforced their claim to being a top soccer school. With entries in three age groups, the teams came up against schools from the Western Cape, KwaZulu Natal and Gauteng, as well as local opposition.
- St .Joseph International school St. Joseph International Academy was founded by Mr. Joseph D. Fernandez. It was inaugurated in Kumbalam on June 16, 2002 by Rt. Rev. Dr. Stanley Roman, Bishop of Kollam in a small building on the northern side of the current school building. It is an English Medium School following ICSE syllabus. It opened its doors with two kindergarten classes, LKG and UKG, with 55 students. This school had wonderful Summer programmes, called the Venal Vedi during April and May of 2003, 2004, 2005. This is now forbidden by the Kerala Government
- Rustomjee School Rustomjee International School is an English medium High School conforming to guidelines set by the Mumbai Divisional Board (S.S. C. board), promoted by the Rustom Irani Foundation. We strive to make learning fun through innovative approaches to education, because education is not the filling of a vase, but a kindling of a flame. We aim to ignite the spirit, liberate the creativity, and then let the pattern emerge in different forms and shapes.
- Harvard Summer School Our international student body includes Harvard undergraduate and graduate students, teachers, visitors from other colleges and universities, highly qualified secondary school students, adult learners, and nonnative English speakers seeking to refine their language skills.Harvard Summer School serves the University community by providing faculty with teaching opportunities that allow them to experiment with new materials and teaching methods.
- Nirmala Bhavan School Nirmala Bhavan English High school started in 1964, is conducted by the sisters of the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (S. A. B. S). This religious congregation was founded in 1908 by the first Bishop of Changanacherry, Mar Thomas Kurialachery. We share in the faith-vision of our founder by witnessing and bringing all, especially the children, under our care to the love and mercy of GOD.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.