Schools in ThiruvananthapuramThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Amity Business School As a leading edge in science, Biotechnology has stirred up a new awakening in the Indian creative minds. We are witnessing an array ofproducts in the areas of health care, agriculture, and environment, which have a direct bearing on the spectacular discoveries and developments in biotechnology. With the announcement of the working draft of human genome, a new dimension has been added to the highly versatile field of Genomics, which is occupying presently the centre-stage of human endeavours in biotechnology
- Nirmala Bhavan School Nirmala Bhavan English High school started in 1964, is conducted by the sisters of the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (S. A. B. S). This religious congregation was founded in 1908 by the first Bishop of Changanacherry, Mar Thomas Kurialachery. We share in the faith-vision of our founder by witnessing and bringing all, especially the children, under our care to the love and mercy of GOD.
- Bethany Convent Bethany Convent School, Naini, Allahabad is a unit of Bethany Educational Society, Mangalore, Karnataka. The society is registered under the society’s Registration Act of 1860 vide Registration number 17 of 1948-49. The society runs formal and non-formal educational institutions all over the country.
- University of camebridge University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is the world’s largest provider of international qualifications for 14–19 year olds. These are part of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.CIE is committed to its mission of extending access to the benefits of high-quality education around the globe. Our curricula and qualifications are designed to support high-quality educational performance, developing successful students and supporting the economic performance of countries where CIE works at national level.
- Emory University School of Medicine We invite you to be our guest and discover the array of educational, clinical and research opportunities that await you at Emory University School of Medicine. With 150 years of experience in medical education, Emory is home to a vibrant community of students, faculty, staff, partnerships, and affiliates- in the heart of Atlanta.
- about education That school had its humble beginning in June 1983 in the spacious gorund in front of the Vishnu temple at Govindamangalam with 27 students, one teacher and an ayah. An additional teacher was appointed in 1984 and the UKG class was also started. As it grew in size, it was shifted to Naruvamoodu. Four acres of land was purchased in the early nineties and it was shifted to its new location in 1995, with a small building and additional sheds constructed to accommodate the classes, as the number of students grew rapidly.
- Saudi Aramco Saudi Aramco operates its own school system for the children of eligible expatriate employees. The majority of teachers are American, and more than half hold graduate degrees. The education is superior -- in fact, when compared to stateside counterparts, the Saudi Aramco children have generally ranked in the top 10 percent.
- Harvard Law School Harvard Law School has an unmatched academic program, offering three degrees – the J.D., LL.M, and S.J.D – and several joint degrees with other Harvard schools, including the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Kennedy School, Business School, Graduate School of Design, and School of Public Health. The Law School faculty has a range and depth of expertise in all fields of legal scholarship and practice, which allows the School to offer a curriculum each year of over 400 courses.
- schools The Government Higher Secondary School, Bharathannoor owned by the Government of Kerala has a great position among public sector schools. Founded in 1926 as a Lower Primary School, the school is considered one of the prominent schools in Kerala. This school has a galaxy of celebrated teachers with a genuine effort in exuding out the best talents in the pupils. G.H.S.S.
- Harvard Summer School Our international student body includes Harvard undergraduate and graduate students, teachers, visitors from other colleges and universities, highly qualified secondary school students, adult learners, and nonnative English speakers seeking to refine their language skills.Harvard Summer School serves the University community by providing faculty with teaching opportunities that allow them to experiment with new materials and teaching methods.
- School Science Projects I can always tell them parents have done a child’s school science projects for them. As a parent, you have to realize you are going to fool they teachers either. They have your child in their class all year long, then they are well aware of what you child can and cannot do. If your child struggles with the basics of science, but there school science projects blow everyone else away, the teacher has going to smell a rat, and rightfully so. They know your child can be learn if they don’t do it themselves.
- Somasree Homestay We two are the only occupants in Somasree and both of us belongs to traditional and educated family in Thiruvananthapuram. I am a retired Personal from Public Health Department of Government, aged 66. I am fluent in good English and more indian langauges.
- Carmel Girls High School, Thiruvananthapuram Carmel Girls High School, Thiruvananthapuram was founded by the Carmelite Sisters of St. Teresa in the year 1963 as a Lower Primary School. The school was elevated as an upper primary school in 1967 and as a high school in 1979. Today, the school has a strength of 2475 students and 72 staff members.
- Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls This school was owned by the Government of Kerala. We have a unique position internationally among public sector schools. We provides the best faculties, which coaches the most number of girls world over. It is the one Girls school in Asia. Girls coming from all walks of life aiming at 100% sucess not only in academic but also in arts, sports and club activities.
- Kellogg School of Management Since 1908, the Kellogg School of Management has made strong leaders stronger. There are few business schools and no online MBA programs with such a rich history of professional business development. Our professors are preeminent scholars and passionate educators. They direct research centers and — literally — write the books on the subjects they teach. You will call them your mentors.
- CFTRI SCHOOL Ex-Students of CFTRI School Mysore, have taken immense interest in setting up this blog. The expectation is to use this blog as a platform to express thoughts, stories of yesteryears, nostalgic memories and share them with the other alumni members of the school.Teachers of the school would also participate here time and again.
- Rustomjee School Rustomjee International School is an English medium High School conforming to guidelines set by the Mumbai Divisional Board (S.S. C. board), promoted by the Rustom Irani Foundation. We strive to make learning fun through innovative approaches to education, because education is not the filling of a vase, but a kindling of a flame. We aim to ignite the spirit, liberate the creativity, and then let the pattern emerge in different forms and shapes.
- Punjab School Education Board The Punjab School Education Board came into existence through a legislative enactment in November 1969 for the development and promotion of school education in the state of Punjab. In 1987, the Vidhan Sabha amended the Board’s Act to grant it autonomy. The scope of Board’s functions is very wide and covers almost every aspect/stage of school education.
- VK Publications It is a modest, but a gratifying claim that has made V. K. Publications a pioneer Publication house in India. Several of our publications are approved by the Board of School Education, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, and Jammu & Kashmir. Specialising in the area of Economics and Commerce, we are not averse to the idea of diversification.
- Saudi Aramco Schools Welcome to one of the finest overseas school systems in the world. Saudi Aramco Schools (SAS) enjoys an outstanding worldwide reputation for its quality educational program, professional staff, student achievement, supportive parents, excellent facilities, and company support.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.