Schools in ThiruvananthapuramThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- University of camebridge University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is the world’s largest provider of international qualifications for 14–19 year olds. These are part of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.CIE is committed to its mission of extending access to the benefits of high-quality education around the globe. Our curricula and qualifications are designed to support high-quality educational performance, developing successful students and supporting the economic performance of countries where CIE works at national level.
- Gorakhpur Schools Gorakhpur schools have an excellent educational system. The children in Gorakhpur receive the type of education that can better their lives and prepare them to excel in their future careers.They also have inter college schools that are prominent in the city also. Tradition of education has slightly changed but the foundation is still the same.
- Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls This school was owned by the Government of Kerala. We have a unique position internationally among public sector schools. We provides the best faculties, which coaches the most number of girls world over. It is the one Girls school in Asia. Girls coming from all walks of life aiming at 100% sucess not only in academic but also in arts, sports and club activities.
- Kellogg School of Management Since 1908, the Kellogg School of Management has made strong leaders stronger. There are few business schools and no online MBA programs with such a rich history of professional business development. Our professors are preeminent scholars and passionate educators. They direct research centers and — literally — write the books on the subjects they teach. You will call them your mentors.
- Education Portal Higher Secondary Education In pursuance of the National Policy on Education the Government of Kerala established the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education in the year 1990. The Directorate is envisaged as a central agency of the state government seeking to promote all round development in Higher Secondary Education by establishing appropriate philosophies.
- schools The Government Higher Secondary School, Bharathannoor owned by the Government of Kerala has a great position among public sector schools. Founded in 1926 as a Lower Primary School, the school is considered one of the prominent schools in Kerala. This school has a galaxy of celebrated teachers with a genuine effort in exuding out the best talents in the pupils. G.H.S.S.
- about education The Kindergartens is a flourishing group of nursery schools in Central London educating children aged 2 to 5 years. It were founded in 1991 by Carol Evelegh and her late husband Philip. She is now the sole Principal of the Kindergartens and she takes an active role in the development of the kindergartens.
- Sarvodaya School Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, situated on the lush green Bethany Hills at Nalanchira, was founded on 3 January 1973 by His Grace the Most Rev. Benedict Mar Gregorious, the late Metropolitan Archbishop of Trivandrum. The school aims at the development of a wholesome personality though the emphasis given in the curriculam for physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual growth
- VK Publications It is a modest, but a gratifying claim that has made V. K. Publications a pioneer Publication house in India. Several of our publications are approved by the Board of School Education, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, and Jammu & Kashmir. Specialising in the area of Economics and Commerce, we are not averse to the idea of diversification.
- Kendriya vidyalaya Pallippuram This school came into existence under civil sector on 01101984 with 112 students on roll in classes from I to IV and 5 teachers under the in charge Principal, Mrs. Bhavani. Initially the school functioned in a temporary building provided by the CRPF and was shifted to the new B type building in 1996 in the 9 acres of land provided by the CRPF on lease.
- about education Children attend kindergarten to learn to communicate, play, and interact with others appropriately. A teacher provides various materials and activities to motivate the childrens to learn the language and vocabulary of reading, mathematics, and science, as well as that of music, art, and social behaviors.
- cgr school We believe that schools are organizations that influence and mould lives. Education is now looked upon as a holistic learning experience aiding the development of the three H’s: Heart, Head and Hand. To that end, we provide diverse education in a supportive environment that promotes individuality, all round development and excellence in all spheres. CGR International is located at Madhapur and is part of Annamacharya Educational Trust. It is managed by a group of professionals for whom education is a passion. With an experience of over 15 years in the field of Engineering, Management, Education and Pharmacy the Trust runs many colleges across the state.
- Somasree Homestay We two are the only occupants in Somasree and both of us belongs to traditional and educated family in Thiruvananthapuram. I am a retired Personal from Public Health Department of Government, aged 66. I am fluent in good English and more indian langauges.
- V P Technologies, LLC With over 15 years of experience, VP Technologies, LLC is the vendor of choice for discerning clientele. This was accomplished by listening to specific requirements outlined by the client. As part of our continual effort and understanding of Federal cut-backs to School Districts and Institutions of Higher Learning, VP Technologies, LLC has inplemented a special program for K-12 and Vocational Schools: Classroom and School License Bundles and Institutions of Higher Learning Bundles These licenses do not expire!
- crossdaleschool Crossdale Primary School is pleased to announce an ‘International Schools Link’ with a partner school in southern India. Over the past few months Mr. Mate has been working extremely hard in establishing an international school link and with the continued help and support of Mr. Cresswell together with other outside agencies, mainly Anna Disney we are pleased to provide the children and staff of Crossdale this wonderful opportunity to learn more about the wider world.
- bishopcottons On April 19 th 1865 , in a house on High Grounds ( later known as "Westward Ho") the school for Boys and Girls was opened as a foundation and connected to the Church of England for the education of the European and Eurasian Community of Bangalore and its neighbourhood.
- Eduland Kindergarten Eduland Kindergarten was founded with an altruistic academic motive of providing affordable, people-friendly, and high – value educational and support solutions and through principle-centred and personal leadership, develop a happy and confident child.
- Harvard Summer School Our international student body includes Harvard undergraduate and graduate students, teachers, visitors from other colleges and universities, highly qualified secondary school students, adult learners, and nonnative English speakers seeking to refine their language skills.Harvard Summer School serves the University community by providing faculty with teaching opportunities that allow them to experiment with new materials and teaching methods.
- about education That school had its humble beginning in June 1983 in the spacious gorund in front of the Vishnu temple at Govindamangalam with 27 students, one teacher and an ayah. An additional teacher was appointed in 1984 and the UKG class was also started. As it grew in size, it was shifted to Naruvamoodu. Four acres of land was purchased in the early nineties and it was shifted to its new location in 1995, with a small building and additional sheds constructed to accommodate the classes, as the number of students grew rapidly.
- Amity Business School As a leading edge in science, Biotechnology has stirred up a new awakening in the Indian creative minds. We are witnessing an array ofproducts in the areas of health care, agriculture, and environment, which have a direct bearing on the spectacular discoveries and developments in biotechnology. With the announcement of the working draft of human genome, a new dimension has been added to the highly versatile field of Genomics, which is occupying presently the centre-stage of human endeavours in biotechnology
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.