Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Education » Training Institute
Training Institute in ThiruvananthapuramThe training institutes directory provides information on the leading education training institutes of India. Get extensive details on education institutes in India providing training facilities in various fields such as computers, human resources, information technology, media, etc. View online website listing of popular training institutes of India and browse these websites to get important information such as course details, fee structure, admission procedure and contact details from this vast training institute web guide of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Cybersri Cybersri is a project set up by Department of SC/ST Development, Government of Kerala for providing advanced IT training and industry incubation centre for SC/ST students in Kerala. The centre was set up in CDIT premises and started functioning since 2003. The centre has successfully completed 2 batches of advanced IT training for BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science candidates among SC/ST categories.
- Kerala State AudioVisual and Reprographic Centre Kerala State Audio-Visual and Reprographic Centre is an autonomous institution established by the Government of Kerala in the year 1992 as per G.O.MS 73/92/H.Edn dt. 28.04.1992. The main objectives of the Centre is to impart training in the field of Computer, Office Automation, Printing and Reprography to the educated unemployed youth and to undertake Printing and Reprographic works for the Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public sector.
- WQC NDT WQC Institute of NDT and Inspection Technology offer a course which provides 100% job opportunities in India and abroad with attractive salary and high reputation. We are one of the leading training institutes in India (Ernakulam, Kerala) with Service in the field of Non Destructive Testing(NDT). WQC Institute of NDT provide quality education and standard training.
- Institute of Technology, Mayyil Kannur The far-sighted vision of the Management Council of the Hira Charitable Trust took concrete form in institute of technology, Mayyil, Kannur. The Institute aspires to become a leading centre for professional management education, research, consulting and training in Kerala. In addition to offering full-time courses in management, the Institute plans to offer a number of programs, seminars and workshops in collaboration with reputed institutions in India and abroad.
- Design studio Design studio is the brainchild of effects. the design company has been in the business for the past 3 years spreading its roots both in India and abroad. with in this short span the group has established its name in newmedia.We are proud to present solutions for applied design training in the form of Design Studio
- CSI Institution The C.S.I Institute of Technology is a Christian Minority Institution, established in 1995 by the church of south India (C.S.I), Kanyakumari Diocese. It is a pioneer in the field of education and successfully running Arts and Science Colleges, Polytechnic College, Industrial Training Institutes, Nursing College, Pharmacy College, Number of Primary and Higher Secondary Schools, Hospitals, Deaf and Dumb School, Blind School and Day Care Centers in Kanyakumari District.
- iti kalol In the Budget Speech 2007-08 Union Finance Minister announced a scheme for upgradation of 1396 Government ITIs into centres of excellence in specific trades and skills through Public Private Partnership. In pursuance of this announcement wide/ranging discussions were held with State Governments,
- State Institute of Educational Management And Training The Kothari Commission Report says, The realization of the country's aspirations involves changes in the knowledge, skills, interests and values of the people as a whole though the sound system of education. This is possible only through educational management.
- P K Institute of Technology and Management PKITM, located in the scared city of Lord Krishna's birthplace Mathura, is one of the best and the latest self financed Engineering institutions in Uttar Pradesh. Initially with faculties of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering. It ensures the highest standards of education through excellent faculty and expand this institution to match world standards.
- Cygnet Computer Applications Providing IT services.
- Kendriya vidyalaya Pallippuram This school came into existence under civil sector on 01101984 with 112 students on roll in classes from I to IV and 5 teachers under the in charge Principal, Mrs. Bhavani. Initially the school functioned in a temporary building provided by the CRPF and was shifted to the new B type building in 1996 in the 9 acres of land provided by the CRPF on lease.
- Institute Of Management In Government Providing quality training to IAS, IPS, IFS, class I and other officers of Government of India.
- itisurendranagar Industrial Training Institute, Surendranagar has been established in 1958. It is the oldest and largest vocational training institute.The intake capacity of the institute is now 1344 with 24 trade and Centre of Excellence in Production & Manufacturing Sector with 96 seats in Basic Modules and 96 Seats in Advance Modules.
- National Institute Of Speech & Hearing The National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) is a society set up with the support of the Government of Kerala in 1997. It is a comprehensive, multipurpose institution dedicated to the total rehabilitation of persons with speech and hearing impairment.
- BK Shivani BK Shivani is a Rajyoga Meditation Teacher who has been studying spiritual knowledge and practicing the ancient technique of Rajyoga Meditation, as taught by the Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Mount Abu, for the past 12 years. She conducts motivational courses through seminars and television programmes.
- Co-operative Academy Professionl Education The Co-operating Academy of Professional Education was formed to establish Educational in various professional fields to provide facilities for and promote Education and Training The Co-operative Academy of professional Education is promoted by the Co-operation Department.
- tichd The Directorate of Technical Education in Union Territory of Chandigarh has four technical institutes under its control viz. Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology CCET (Diploma Wing), Government Polytechnic for women (GPW), Industrial Training Institute (ITI) and Government Central Crafts Institute for Women (GCCIW).
- rj educational trust Welcome to the family of “ The RJ Educational Trust”. The aim of R.J Educational Trust is to offer the student of North East Region, quality education which are at par with the best available institutions across the country. The “motto” of the trust is 'Service Before Self’. R.J Educational Trust strives to achieve global identity through its innovative Educational methods.
- SRI CHITRA HOME FOR DESTITUTE AND INFIRM Sri Chithira Thirunal Maharaja, we, the uneared-for and the helpless and unfortunate have only the society, Our brothers and sisters, to look forward to. There are people with stories and without stories. They share and hear stories under one roof, here in SREE CHITRA HOME. Among the inmates, you shall find innocent children and the life experts old people. They are orphans, homeless, poor, inflicted and old helpless parents.
- Tandem Established in 1994, Tandem is a professionally run education and preparatory services provider with a network that is the largest in Kerala, spanning over 15 centres in the state and one each in Madurai and Trichy (Tamilnadu). Tandem's success strategy is a winning combination of an experienced management team.
Training Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2536)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.