University in ThiruvananthapuramThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Pondicherry university In Pondicherry University was founded in October 1985 by the Government of the India by the Act of Parliament. If the Central University is fully supported by the University Grants Commission. Pondicherry University Distance Learning in 1995 - 96.The offer innovative and job oriented courses.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela has been established by an Act of the Assembly, Government of Orissa in June 2002. All Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture and most of the colleges offering MCA and MBA degree programmes are either constituent or affiliated colleges of this University.
- Manager The Directorate of Distance Education was established in the University in 1992. The Directorate offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and M.Phil. Programmes in the disciplines of management, computer applications, science, education and languages. The Directorate is also offering Under Graduate courses under Open University Stream.
- AMITY Centre for International Studies and Research An enormously successful entrepreneur in Europe, Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan believed that Indians had the potential of being the best in the world. But for them to be successful, their talent had to be nurtured. Therefore, he took upon himself, the responsibility of bringing the best educators under one roof and creating a knowledge pool par excellence. His responsibility manifested itself in the form of Ritnand Balved Education Foundation.
- SAM University SAM University, a division of The SAM Group, currently provides self-directed e-Learning courses in ISO 9000 and Six Sigma. The SAM Group, founded in 1968, is the leading North American training and consulting organization that specializes in improving business performance and processes, implementing management systems.
- Rajasthan Education The University of Rajasthan is considered one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Rajasthan. It was established on 8th January, 1947, in the name of ‘University of Rajputana’ with the main objective of distributing knowledge and catering to the needs of the students of whole Rajasthan. It had jurisdiction over the entire state.
- MG College Of Engineering Is one of the leading self financing Engineering college in Karala. which has earned recognition as one among the highly reputed and internationally acclaimed India Universities.this institution is totally committed to shape the careers of our students.
- Commissioner For Entrance Examinations Government Of Kerala Conducting entrance examination for engineering & medical courses, LLB 3 & 5 year, LLM, MCA course and also conduct entrance test for PG in ayurveda, dental, homoeopathy, medical courses, nursing, super speciality and pharmacy.
- SMU The Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical and Technological Sciences was established in 1995. It is the first government-private initiative in the region. SMU is recognized by the University Grants Commission and approved by the Government of India. Sikkim Manipal University offers quality education to the students from North and North Eastern parts of India.
- Indian Institute Of Space Scince and Technology The Institute is being development as a center of excellence in the area of advanced space since and technology and offers Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and doctoral programmers in Space Science, Space Technology and Space Applications. It also provides post-doctoral fellowship in the ninch areas in Space Science.
- VEER NARMAD SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY The need of the region comprising South Gujarat to have a separate university was voiced initially by educationists such as Atisukhshankar Trivedi who through public speeches and writings created awareness and gained support for this demand. This was immediately taken up and strongly supported by the Education societies of Surat and Navsari which already supported and managed colleges in various disciplines imparting both Undergraduate and Postgraduate education.
- Cotton College Geology The Geology Department of Cotton College was established in the year 1959 as an Undergraduate Department under Gauhati University, Guwahati. Initially the Department was opened in a small outhouse belonging to Zoology Department, Cotton College It was later shifted to the present Anthropology Department of Cotton College for a short period and was finally shifted to the first floor of the Union Hall
- Karanifosys Punjab Technical University was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 Jan 1997, to promote Technical, Excellence in Emerging Technologies and for promoting Training, Research & Development in these areas.One of the main focuses of the University at this time is in the area of providing training in professional & skill oriented technologies to the masses.
- Cardiff University Cardiff is one of Britain’s major teaching and research universities. Located in the centre of the capital city of Wales, it has an international reputation for the quality of its work which attracts staff and students from around the world.
- Conspi Academy Of Manegeent Studies The Campus is located in a superior position which is directly accessible from the main road to Malayinkil fro Thiruvananthapuram via. Pappanamcode. The campus is within a very large rubber estate, the main block is surrounded by rubber trees and natural flora.
- School of Planning and Architecture The School of Planning and Architecture had a modest beginning in 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. It was later affiliated to the University of Delhi and integrated with the School of Town and Country Planning which was established in 1955 by the Government of India to provide facilities for rural, urban and regional planning.
- periyar university Periyar University was established on 17.09.1997 and was named after the great rationalist, Periyar E.V. Ramasamy Avl. The University has been making all efforts to impart knowledge at various fields in consonance to the inscription (Arivaal Vilaiyum Ulagu) made in its emblem. Provision of qualitative education taking into account the present and future scientific development and provision of opportunities to all sections of the society for higher education etc are the prime motto of the University.
- Bharathidasan University On behalf of the University community, T6hey welcome the viewers to the website of Bharathidasan University. This website gives you an overview of the University’s campuses, colleges, courses and articulates many of the reasons why Bharathidasan University is justly renowned nationally and internationally.
- Apsira Education of india Apsira is a portal for Education in India, to see the list of all the Colleges and Universities across in India. It is always best to review a colleges or university before going there. With so many out there, you want to find the best one. Here are some tips on reviewing colleges and universities online.
- OSU Institute of Technology OSU Institute of Technology is a public, state-supported technical institution committed to increasing the potential and productivity of the people it serves. OSU Institute of Technology is one campus of the Oklahoma State University system, and is governed by the OSU/A&M Board of Regents.
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.