University in ThiruvananthapuramThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Sullivan University At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Manager The Directorate of Distance Education was established in the University in 1992. The Directorate offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and M.Phil. Programmes in the disciplines of management, computer applications, science, education and languages. The Directorate is also offering Under Graduate courses under Open University Stream.
- University of Toronto The University of Toronto is committed to being an internationally significant research university, with undergraduate, graduate and professional programs of excellent quality.Within the unique university context, the most crucial of all human rights are the rights of freedom of speech, academic freedom, and freedom of research.
- School of Planning and Architecture The School of Planning and Architecture had a modest beginning in 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. It was later affiliated to the University of Delhi and integrated with the School of Town and Country Planning which was established in 1955 by the Government of India to provide facilities for rural, urban and regional planning.
- Oklahoma City University Oklahoma City University is a coeducational, urban private university located in Oklahoma City, in the Midtown district. The university is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and offers a wide variety of degrees in the liberal arts and sciences disciplines.
- Apsira Education of india Apsira is a portal for Education in India, to see the list of all the Colleges and Universities across in India. It is always best to review a colleges or university before going there. With so many out there, you want to find the best one. Here are some tips on reviewing colleges and universities online.
- Tripura University Higher education in Tripura had a late start. Maharaja Bir Bikram (MBB) College, the first degree college in the State, started functioning under the University of Calcutta only in 1947. Not that there was no attempt in the past in Princely Tripura to establish any higher educational institution. As early as 1901, Radhakishore Manikya made an attempt to establish a degree college in the-then tiny capital town Agartala; but as the proposal did not fulfill the necessary requirements, it did not get approval from the Calcutta University.
- Bharathidasan University On behalf of the University community, T6hey welcome the viewers to the website of Bharathidasan University. This website gives you an overview of the University’s campuses, colleges, courses and articulates many of the reasons why Bharathidasan University is justly renowned nationally and internationally.
- VEER NARMAD SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY The need of the region comprising South Gujarat to have a separate university was voiced initially by educationists such as Atisukhshankar Trivedi who through public speeches and writings created awareness and gained support for this demand. This was immediately taken up and strongly supported by the Education societies of Surat and Navsari which already supported and managed colleges in various disciplines imparting both Undergraduate and Postgraduate education.
- National Law Institute University National Law Institute University, Bhopal in collaboration with Juris Corp, Advocates & Solicitors, Mumbai will be hosting the first edition of NLIU - Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition 2010 from November 26 - 28, 2010. Our objective is to hone the skills of participants in advocacy and develop transactional engineers.
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) established in December 2010 as a full-fledged University, offers education, research and extension services in the field of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Located in Pookot, Wayanad, in the State of Kerala, South India, KVASU comprises two Veterinary Colleges – College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
- Indian Institute Of Space Scince and Technology The Institute is being development as a center of excellence in the area of advanced space since and technology and offers Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and doctoral programmers in Space Science, Space Technology and Space Applications. It also provides post-doctoral fellowship in the ninch areas in Space Science.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University Welcome to Southwestern Oklahoma State University--a university known for its quality academic programs and its friendly service to students, alumni, and friends. Located in the center of western Oklahoma, students may take classes on the main campus located in Weatherford and on the branch campus located in Sayre.
- Jawaharal Nehru Techological university The University grew out of a College that was ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ as was named at the time of its establishment in 1946 by the then Government of the composite Madras State is situated in a sprawling campus of 110 acres filled with mango trees in a fast developing Port city of Kakinada on the east coast of peninsula India and situated in a zone which through generations, contributed significantly to the political literacy and cultural heritage of the country.
- Rajasthan Education The University of Rajasthan is considered one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Rajasthan. It was established on 8th January, 1947, in the name of ‘University of Rajputana’ with the main objective of distributing knowledge and catering to the needs of the students of whole Rajasthan. It had jurisdiction over the entire state.
- Bharatividyapeeth Bharati Vidyapeeth, which is the parent body of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, is one of the largest networks of educational institutions in India. It was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam in 1964 in Pune, with a focused objective of bringing about intellectual awakening of people and for preparing manpower capable of contributing effectively towards national development, particularly economic development.
- CECT THE SPANISH TYPE CULTURE COLLECTION (CECT) is a general service of the University of Valencia. One of the tasks carried out by the CECT is to maintain and preserve a collection of microorganisms composed of bacteria, yeasts and filamentous fungi. This course will deal with all the theoretical-practical aspects related to conserving and controlling the authenticity of strains of bacteria, filamentous fungi and yeasts, with a total duration of five days with sessions in the morning and the afternoon.
- OSU Institute of Technology OSU Institute of Technology is a public, state-supported technical institution committed to increasing the potential and productivity of the people it serves. OSU Institute of Technology is one campus of the Oklahoma State University system, and is governed by the OSU/A&M Board of Regents.
- Pondicherry university In Pondicherry University was founded in October 1985 by the Government of the India by the Act of Parliament. If the Central University is fully supported by the University Grants Commission. Pondicherry University Distance Learning in 1995 - 96.The offer innovative and job oriented courses.
- GTU Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has bagged the prestigious eIndia Digital Learning Award for ICT enabled University of the Year. The Jury’s Choice award was given in recognition of the path-breaking initiative of taking Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) online. GTU conducted the first ever online entrance examination for a state university in July 2009.
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.