University in ThiruvananthapuramThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- International Medical University The IMU, founded in 1992, is Malaysia’s first private medical educational institution. The University enjoys an international reputation, and provides a high standard of education at the undergraduate level. English is used at the University as the medium of instruction. The University has always placed a high value on its undergraduate studies.
- Tripura University Higher education in Tripura had a late start. Maharaja Bir Bikram (MBB) College, the first degree college in the State, started functioning under the University of Calcutta only in 1947. Not that there was no attempt in the past in Princely Tripura to establish any higher educational institution. As early as 1901, Radhakishore Manikya made an attempt to establish a degree college in the-then tiny capital town Agartala; but as the proposal did not fulfill the necessary requirements, it did not get approval from the Calcutta University.
- Oklahoma City University Oklahoma City University is a coeducational, urban private university located in Oklahoma City, in the Midtown district. The university is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and offers a wide variety of degrees in the liberal arts and sciences disciplines.
- Cotton College Geology The Geology Department of Cotton College was established in the year 1959 as an Undergraduate Department under Gauhati University, Guwahati. Initially the Department was opened in a small outhouse belonging to Zoology Department, Cotton College It was later shifted to the present Anthropology Department of Cotton College for a short period and was finally shifted to the first floor of the Union Hall
- School of Planning and Architecture The School of Planning and Architecture had a modest beginning in 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. It was later affiliated to the University of Delhi and integrated with the School of Town and Country Planning which was established in 1955 by the Government of India to provide facilities for rural, urban and regional planning.
- SAM University SAM University, a division of The SAM Group, currently provides self-directed e-Learning courses in ISO 9000 and Six Sigma. The SAM Group, founded in 1968, is the leading North American training and consulting organization that specializes in improving business performance and processes, implementing management systems.
- SK Pharmancy Sree Sankara National Institute of Educational Trust is a charitable trust and was established in 2003 by a group of renowned social workers with a vision to establish for the welfare of weaker communities and linguistic minorities. The aim of the Trust is to establish various educational institutions to impart general and technical knowledge to the younger generations to meet the global need.
- Globel Open University The Global Open University (TGOU), Nagaland has been established by an Act of State Legislature under "The Global Open University Act 2006" (Act 3 of 2006) by the Government of Nagaland. The Global Open University (TGOU) Campus has well-equipped physical and academic infrastructure with workshop, laboratories, computer lab and library. The Global Open University (TGOU), Nagaland has pioneered the latest concept of Technology Enabled Learning(TeL) and this mode of education empowers the student for anywhere, anytime education that offers M.Phil, Master's, Bachelor's, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in the field of IT, Management, Engineering, Paramedical, Hospitality and Tourism etc.
- Pondicherry university In Pondicherry University was founded in October 1985 by the Government of the India by the Act of Parliament. If the Central University is fully supported by the University Grants Commission. Pondicherry University Distance Learning in 1995 - 96.The offer innovative and job oriented courses.
- CSBDU Bharathidasan University named after the revolutionary Tamil Poet has made rapid strides in the field of higher education and has been adjudged as one of the most reputed Universities in the country, have been accredited with A Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Cardiff University Cardiff is one of Britain’s major teaching and research universities. Located in the centre of the capital city of Wales, it has an international reputation for the quality of its work which attracts staff and students from around the world.
- Kurukshetra University The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India.its campus is situated on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) and extends over an area of over 400 acres. Starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, it has grown into a multi-faculty University as one of the premier centres for advanced study and research in the region.
- OSU Institute of Technology OSU Institute of Technology is a public, state-supported technical institution committed to increasing the potential and productivity of the people it serves. OSU Institute of Technology is one campus of the Oklahoma State University system, and is governed by the OSU/A&M Board of Regents.
- SERDS An official website of alagappa university offering information about courses, courses syllabus, exam time table and students instructions.
- bharati Vidyapeeth The placement activities are co-ordinated by the students under the guidence of as Co-ordinator.The students can use the IMED Alumini contact file, which contain over 3000 names of Alumini.the Career Development Cell listed over 6000 full and part time jobs so far.
- Indian Institute Of Space Scince and Technology The Institute is being development as a center of excellence in the area of advanced space since and technology and offers Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and doctoral programmers in Space Science, Space Technology and Space Applications. It also provides post-doctoral fellowship in the ninch areas in Space Science.
- Bharathidasan University On behalf of the University community, T6hey welcome the viewers to the website of Bharathidasan University. This website gives you an overview of the University’s campuses, colleges, courses and articulates many of the reasons why Bharathidasan University is justly renowned nationally and internationally.
- Delhi Universities With more than 80 colleges under this umbrella, the University of Delhi, widely popular as DU or Delhi University, is one of the most prestigious universities in the country today. The varsity is known for its high standards in teaching and research. The Delhi University has been ranked one of the best universities in the world
- Apsira Education of india Apsira is a portal for Education in India, to see the list of all the Colleges and Universities across in India. It is always best to review a colleges or university before going there. With so many out there, you want to find the best one. Here are some tips on reviewing colleges and universities online.
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) established in December 2010 as a full-fledged University, offers education, research and extension services in the field of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Located in Pookot, Wayanad, in the State of Kerala, South India, KVASU comprises two Veterinary Colleges – College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.