Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Electrical & Electronic
Electrical & Electronic in ThiruvananthapuramElectrical and electronic web guide of India is a vast source guide of Indian electrical products. The Indian electronics guide also gives information on exporters of all kind of electronic products in India. Indian electrical and electronic directory provides information on the major suppliers and exporters of electrical and electronic products in India. Get online information on leading manufacturers of electronic products such as battery, capacitors, motors, circuit breakers, transformers, inductors, switches and motors in India.
Latest Website Listings
- DAMODAR VALLEY CORPORATION DVC came into existence with the avowed mission to tame the turbulent Damodar and control damages caused by recurring and devastating floods in the valley.DVC is finely tuned to changes with time, and has, from time to time, revised its priorities.the mission was defined by Water supply for industrial and domestic use.
- KSEB Kerala State Electricity Board commenced functioning on 31-3-1957 After Noon as per order no. EL1-6475/56/PW dated 7-3-1957 of the Kerala State Government. It had 5 members with Sri K P Sreedharan Nair as Chairman. All the staff belonging to the erstwhile Electricity Department was transferred to the Board. The 'Board' consisting of the Chairman and the Members is the Supreme Governing Body.
- iron & copper "Iron or copper deficiency causes anemia, and abnormal intestinal iron transport is associated with several common human pathologies, including anemia of chronic disease (ACD) and hereditary hemochromatosis (HH), different forms of which result from several common genetic defects."
- JTAG Tutorial Since its introduction as an industry standard in 1990, boundary-scan (also known as JTAG) has enjoyed growing popularity for board level manufacturing test applications. JTAG has rapidly become the technology of choice for building reliable high technology electronic products with a high degree of testability.
- Resco Products, Inc. Resco Products, Inc. offers the cumulative experience and expertise of over 50 years of service in crafting heat resistant materials for the steel industry. Throughout those years, we have continuously developed proprietary heat resistant products, special formulations and technical, engineering problem solving to help meet every requirement.
- Syabas Founded in 2001, Syabas quickly emerged as an early leader in the development of digital entertainment middleware solutions for consumer electronics manufacturers in the U.S., China, Europe and Japan. The company's enterprise partners and customers have included Netgear, Hewlett Packard, D-Link, Buffalo, I/O Data and Pinnacle.
- Xantrex They have a dedicated business development team to explore and develop new business opportunities in different markets. They have a proven track record in developing innovative power solutions in the RV, Marine, Utility and Heavy Duty Truck, Automotive, Consumer, Military and Emergency Vehicle markets.
- NKK Switches Today, NKK products are available internationally through an extensive network of sales representatives and a wide range of distributors. Inventory is supported by this network on a local, regional and national basis. This has enabled NKK to achieve market dominance position and to continue to provide the excellent customer service for which NKK is world-renowned.
- TEWS Technologies TEWS TECHNOLOGIES announced two new isolated asynchronous serial CompactPCI modules, designed for applications in transportation, COTS, communications, and process control. The latest additions to the companys cPCI line include the TCP469 and TCP470. The 3U 32 bit cPCI modules offer 8 or 4 channel high performance serial interfaces.
- Keltron Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Manufacturer and supplier of all kinds of power electronics products for industrial applications like ups, inverters, battery chargers frequency converters and power supplies etc.
- CyberDisplay The CyberDisplay WQVGA LV features Kopin's patent-pending low-voltage architecture for low power consumption and compatibility with CMOS driver ICs. Bidirectional horizontal and vertical scanner circuits are integrated. A sleep mode is provided to simplify system power management.
- Lumenteck Electronic Ballast Providing electronic ballast technology.
- Sinicon Sinicon UK Limited is involved in innovation, material engineering and manufacturing of products and materials for a comfortable living by a modern man. That is why we call ourselves an ‘engineering comfort company’.The company is broadly divided into 3 major product groups highly focused in providing solutions in their respective fields.
- batterystuff.com If you came to BatteryStuff.com to purchase a particular product, that's great! Please keep in mind that we offer products related to Batteries, Battery Charging, Solar and Fuel. Our tech team searches the country for the best products in their related categories
- Lumenteck Electronic Ballast Manufacturers of electronic ballast performance specifications, ballast standards & lamp-ballast compatibility and electronic ballast test reports.
Electrical & Electronic - ALL INDIA
@ All India (8163)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.