Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Entertainment » Actors & Actresses
Actors & Actresses in ThiruvananthapuramThe actors and actresses directory provides profile information on the leading actors and actresses of Indian cinema. View online profiles of the famous stars of bollywood by accessing their websites which are listed under the actors and actresses directory. Also view wallpapers, photo galleries, videos, interviews, upcoming movie information, newest releases and all other important news related to these celebrity actors and actresses of the Indian film industry.
Latest Website Listings
- Bhama She debuted in 2007 through Nivedyam directed by A. K. Lohithadas. her original name is Rekhitha. She hails from Manarkadu near Kottayam, she is the daughter of late Rajendra Kurup and she has an elder and younger sister, her mother is a house wife. Before her entry to film industry, she was doing a matrimonial programme on television titled "Thaali" and she also acted a cristian devotional album. Lohithadas spotted her in the programme and cast her in Nivedyam.
- clubs Vijay’s 3 Idiots Tamil Remake Movie shooting is all set to start from December 6th. Director Shankar has recently confirmed the movie cast of the 3 Idiots Tamil version.Vijay will play the lead role of Aamir Khan, Ileana will do the role of Kareena kapoor, Jeeva will do the role of Madhavan, Srikanth will do the role of Sharman Joshy and Sathyraj will do the role of Bomman Iranis.
- kavya The latest hot news in the mollywood is the news regarding the Divorce of Kavya madhavan. Last day a rumor comes about the reason behing kavya madhavan's divorce. Many speculations have been made about the causes of rift between Kavya and Nischal. Earlier, it was reported that Nischal's suspicious nature and his authoritative mom's torture were reasons for the split.
- Aishwarya the actor Welcome to Aishwarya Rai's World. Finally Aish got few minutes to update my luvly webpage on Aish. Please accept my apologies for slackin a lil bit. Hope you guyz like my website. Your comments and suggestions are very precious to me and before you keep moving, dont forget to sign the guestbook! If any comments or suggestions, please contact me.
- prem Abdul Khader, better known by his stage name Prem Nazir, was a Malayali Indian film actor. He is considered as one of the all time superstars in Malayalam cinema. He is referred to as Nithya haritha nayakan (Ever green hero). Prem Nazir holds two Guinness records; one for playing opposite the same heroine (107 films), (Sheela) and the other for the lead role in over 700 films
- About actor After college, he joined Kalabavan, a professional mimicry troupe in Kochi. At the age of 23, he was introduced into the cinema field by script writer and filmmaker Padmarajan who gave Jayaram his launching pad with the 1988 film Aparan. Jayaram subsequently acted in Padmarajan's Moonnam Pakkam (1988) and Innale (1989). Padmarajan became his mentor in his film career till the former's death in January 1991.
- jayam revi Ravi was born to tamil parents editor Mohan and Varalakshmi Mohan. He has one brother, M. Raja, who is a Director. He also has a sister, Roja Mohan, who is a dentist. He completed his schooling at Jawahar Vidyalaya in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. He studied dancing with the bharatnatyam dancer Nalini Balakrishnan and performed his arangetram at the age of 12. After completing his degree in Visual Communications from Loyola College, Chennai, he decided to get into the acting industry.
- nazir Abdul Khader (7 April 1926 - 16 January 1989), better known by his stage name Prem Nazir, was a Malayali Indian film actor. He is considered as one of the all time popular actors in Malayalam cinema. He is referred to as Nithya haritha nayakan (Ever green hero) of Malayalam film industry. Nazir holds three Guinness records; one for playing opposite the same heroine (107 films with Sheela), for the lead role in over 700 films and for acting in lead role in all 39 films which were released in a single year(1979).
- About actor Jayasurya has acted in several films in Malayalam and Tamil. He became popular among family audiences as an anchor in musical programs on Malayalam television. He also played minor roles in films. He entered the Malayalam film industry through the movie Oomappenninu Uriyadappayyan, directed by Vinayan in 2002. That film launched two newcomers: Jayasurya and Indrajith. The film's advertisements featured the young actors as replacements to reigning superstars Mammootty and Mohanlal.
- kavya She first appeared as a child in Kamal's film Pookalam Varavayi (1991). Her talent they soon recognized, and she was offered other projects. When she was in ninth standard, she got an offer to play as a heroine in Lal Jose's film Chandranudikkunna Dikhil, which became a super hit.
- vijay Vijay is affectionately known as Ilaya Thalapathy among his fans, which literally means “Young General” and is credited onscreen as such. He has starred and danced his way into people's hearts through several movies over the years. He is also the brand ambassador for various products.
- nazir The Prem Nazir Award was initiated in his memory, in 1992, for excellence in contributions to the Malayalam Film Industry. He was awarded the Padma Bushan Award by the Indian President in recognition of distinguished services of a high order to the nation in his field (acting). He has acted in a record 39 films which were were released in a single year - 1979. Holds the record for having acted in the most leading roles - over 600 films (with 85 heronies). Studied at Saint Berchman's College, Changanacherry, Kerala. Tried to enter politics in the 1980s and despite his superstardom was unsuccessful. Holds the record for the most enduring screen team along with actress Sheela. They played opposite each other in 130 movies by 1975. Given the title of "The Evergreen Hero of Malayalam Cinema". Won the Kerala State Special Jury Award in 1981.
- blogapot The book also discusses the issues of 'hang-over' and the remedies which have been there since this days of drinking. There haven't been a medicine developed to make the next morning fresh with zero after effects of the previous night. There was new movement to help the addicts to get out of this habit. Movements like Alcoholic Anonymous and similar came up to help those in need.
- Samvritha sunil Samvrutha repsresents the youth icon of malyalam cinema industry.Samvrutha entered into films happened in the ‘Rasikan’ (2004) with Dileep in the lead. The film didn’t create any ripples at the box office, but luckily for her, she was noted. After ‘Rasikan’, she played sub characters of such movies like ‘Nerariyan CBI’ (2005) and Chandrolsavam’(2005).
- About actress We may remember that we reported two months ago that former Malayalam actress Manju Warrier, wife of actor Dileep, is likely to make her re-entry to Malayalam films, as she made an unexpected public appearance at the audio launch of AMMA's mutistarrer Twenty:20, nearly 10 years after her sudden marriage with actor Dileep in 1998. Our forecast has come true now!
- samyukta Samyuktha Varma is a Malayalam actress who was born on 26 November, 1982 in Thiruvalla, Kerala. Samyuktha Varma made her debut with the Malayalam film Veendum Chila Veettukaryangal directed by Sathyan Anthikkad in 1999 opposite Jayaram. She has acted in more than a dozen of movie after that film. Samyuktha was born to Ravi Varma and Uma Varma and belongs to the Nedumpuram Palace clan in Tiruvalla, Kerala. She is married to actor Biju Menon. After marriage she quit from acting. Read more: http://starsinkerala.blogspot.com/2010/09/samyuktha-varma-profile-filmography.html#ixzz16ePanHoh
- prem Prem Nazir (April 7, 1926 - January 16, 1989) born Chiriyinkil Abdul Kader in Chiriyinkil, Trivandrum, Kerala, India) was a hero in Malayalam films and achieved a Guinness record for acting in the largest number of films (around one hundred and ten films) with the same heroine, Sheila. He has acted in over 500 films. Also called the "Evergreen Star", he acted well into his old age.His devotion for acting was unmatched by the fact that he opted to be a teetollar throughout his life. His last film was Dhwani. His practices and ideologies later became a bible for many noted malayalm stars of the century.
- About actress Shriya Saran was born in Dehradun to Pushpendra Saran and Neeraja Saran. She was brought up in Haridwar. Her father worked for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and her mother was a teacher in Delhi Public School. She completed her schooling from Delhi Public School, Haridwar and later studied at Lady Shri Ram College in Delhi and received a B. A. degree in literature.
- Mohanlal He attended Mahatma Gandhi College in Thiruvananthapuram for his bachelor's degree. He continued this association with acting and won numerous best actor awards. It was here that he met a group of fellow-students, who were passionate about theatre and feature films. They were instrumental in getting him his first breakthrough and some of them, notably Priyadarshan, M.G.Sreekumar and Maniyanpilla Raju, went on to become popular movie directors or actors or singers.
- prebudeva It is known news that the multi-talented Prabhu Deva is currently going through a stormy phase, thanks to his love story with Nayantara. Already, many women organizations have turned their eyes red as he is a married man with two kids and has proclaimed about his love for another woman. On the other hand, his wife Ramlath is fighting tooth and nail to ensure that she gets her husband back. She has already filed a petition in the family court for restitution of conjugal rights and demanding a stay on Prabhu and Nayan making public appearances together or getting married.
Actors & Actresses - ALL INDIA
@ All India (127)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.