Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Entertainment » Actors & Actresses
Actors & Actresses in ThiruvananthapuramThe actors and actresses directory provides profile information on the leading actors and actresses of Indian cinema. View online profiles of the famous stars of bollywood by accessing their websites which are listed under the actors and actresses directory. Also view wallpapers, photo galleries, videos, interviews, upcoming movie information, newest releases and all other important news related to these celebrity actors and actresses of the Indian film industry.
Latest Website Listings
- roma Roma is back in Tollywood, and is currently acting in the remake of malayalam superhit film Chocolate. The film Named Chalaki is produced by Kannada Director Mahesh.Arya 2 producer Aditya babu debuts in this film. Aditya babu, who became the youngest producer in India, produces Chalaki. The shooting of the movie is almost complete and it is ready for a release in March 2010.The trailer of the films looks promising
- jayam revi Ravi was born to tamil parents editor Mohan and Varalakshmi Mohan. He has one brother, M. Raja, who is a Director. He also has a sister, Roja Mohan, who is a dentist. He completed his schooling at Jawahar Vidyalaya in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. He studied dancing with the bharatnatyam dancer Nalini Balakrishnan and performed his arangetram at the age of 12. After completing his degree in Visual Communications from Loyola College, Chennai, he decided to get into the acting industry.
- About actress Shriya Saran was born in Dehradun to Pushpendra Saran and Neeraja Saran. She was brought up in Haridwar. Her father worked for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and her mother was a teacher in Delhi Public School. She completed her schooling from Delhi Public School, Haridwar and later studied at Lady Shri Ram College in Delhi and received a B. A. degree in literature.
- About actor In 2007, his fifth film, Desamuduru, directed by Puri Jagannadh, proved to be a box office hit and the first hit of the year in Tollywood. That movie grossed 6.58 crores in the first week of its release. This box-office take remains the highest so far in his career. In the same year, he also made a guest appearance in his uncle Chiranjeevi's film, Shankar Dada Zindabad.
- nazir Abdul Khader (7 April 1926 - 16 January 1989), better known by his stage name Prem Nazir, was a Malayali Indian film actor. He is considered as one of the all time popular actors in Malayalam cinema. He is referred to as Nithya haritha nayakan (Ever green hero) of Malayalam film industry. Nazir holds three Guinness records; one for playing opposite the same heroine (107 films with Sheela), for the lead role in over 700 films and for acting in lead role in all 39 films which were released in a single year(1979).
- about flowers Flowers appeal to them in many different ways, whether as a field of wildflowers, a vase with freshly cut flowers, giant yellow sunflowers reaching toward the sky, or the heady fragrance of lilies on the night air. Flowers have the ability to welcome a new baby, offer congratulations on a job well done or mourn the loss of a loved one. When he used to visit his mother, one of the first things he liked to do was to go out and walk through her blooming flower garden.
- sukumari Indian actress from Kerala who has primarily acted in Malayalam and Tamil movies. She has been acting for more than 60 years and has acted in different roles and languages. The total number of her movies is presumed to be about 2,000 movies. Even after having entertained generations with diverse tastes, she is still a much sought-after actress.
- samyukta Samyuktha Varma is a Malayalam actress who was born on 26 November, 1982 in Thiruvalla, Kerala. Samyuktha Varma made her debut with the Malayalam film Veendum Chila Veettukaryangal directed by Sathyan Anthikkad in 1999 opposite Jayaram. She has acted in more than a dozen of movie after that film. Samyuktha was born to Ravi Varma and Uma Varma and belongs to the Nedumpuram Palace clan in Tiruvalla, Kerala. She is married to actor Biju Menon. After marriage she quit from acting. Read more: http://starsinkerala.blogspot.com/2010/09/samyuktha-varma-profile-filmography.html#ixzz16ePanHoh
- nazir The Prem Nazir Award was initiated in his memory, in 1992, for excellence in contributions to the Malayalam Film Industry. He was awarded the Padma Bushan Award by the Indian President in recognition of distinguished services of a high order to the nation in his field (acting). He has acted in a record 39 films which were were released in a single year - 1979. Holds the record for having acted in the most leading roles - over 600 films (with 85 heronies). Studied at Saint Berchman's College, Changanacherry, Kerala. Tried to enter politics in the 1980s and despite his superstardom was unsuccessful. Holds the record for the most enduring screen team along with actress Sheela. They played opposite each other in 130 movies by 1975. Given the title of "The Evergreen Hero of Malayalam Cinema". Won the Kerala State Special Jury Award in 1981.
- Bhama She debuted in 2007 through Nivedyam directed by A. K. Lohithadas. her original name is Rekhitha. She hails from Manarkadu near Kottayam, she is the daughter of late Rajendra Kurup and she has an elder and younger sister, her mother is a house wife. Before her entry to film industry, she was doing a matrimonial programme on television titled "Thaali" and she also acted a cristian devotional album. Lohithadas spotted her in the programme and cast her in Nivedyam.
- About actress Malluwood actress Karthika is making a good show in Malayalam, especially in Vinayan films. Starting his year as the heroine to Jayaram in Kanakasimhasanam, She also gathered applause as the young collector Anitha Williams in her latest Athisayan, which are in theatres now.
- prem Abdul Khader, better known by his stage name Prem Nazir, was a Malayali Indian film actor. He is considered as one of the all time superstars in Malayalam cinema. He is referred to as Nithya haritha nayakan (Ever green hero). Prem Nazir holds two Guinness records; one for playing opposite the same heroine (107 films), (Sheela) and the other for the lead role in over 700 films
- Samvritha sunil Samvrutha repsresents the youth icon of malyalam cinema industry.Samvrutha entered into films happened in the ‘Rasikan’ (2004) with Dileep in the lead. The film didn’t create any ripples at the box office, but luckily for her, she was noted. After ‘Rasikan’, she played sub characters of such movies like ‘Nerariyan CBI’ (2005) and Chandrolsavam’(2005).
- About actor After college, he joined Kalabavan, a professional mimicry troupe in Kochi. At the age of 23, he was introduced into the cinema field by script writer and filmmaker Padmarajan who gave Jayaram his launching pad with the 1988 film Aparan. Jayaram subsequently acted in Padmarajan's Moonnam Pakkam (1988) and Innale (1989). Padmarajan became his mentor in his film career till the former's death in January 1991.
- meerajasmine Meera Jasmine , with a beautiful smile, talented actress is one of the hottest stars in South Indian Films. Meera jasmin started her film career from a Malayalam movie 'Sutradharan' directed by Lohithadas, though the film 'Suthradhaaran' flopped, her subsequent films showcased her talents as an actress.Meera jasmine was snapped up by prestigious film makers all over the South. Her debut film in Tamil is Run which became the biggest commercial success of the year and in Kannada her first film is Gudumba Shankar.
- sathyan Sathyan (November 9, 1911 – June 13, 1971) Original name - Sathyaneshan Nadar Place of Birth - Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu ( it was a part of State of Travancore in those times) Sathyan is a movie actor of yesteryears. He was known for his versatile and natural acting, when compared to his colleagues who at that time essentially followed the drama-style rendering of the dialogues.
- clubs Vijay’s 3 Idiots Tamil Remake Movie shooting is all set to start from December 6th. Director Shankar has recently confirmed the movie cast of the 3 Idiots Tamil version.Vijay will play the lead role of Aamir Khan, Ileana will do the role of Kareena kapoor, Jeeva will do the role of Madhavan, Srikanth will do the role of Sharman Joshy and Sathyraj will do the role of Bomman Iranis.
- About actor Jayasurya has acted in several films in Malayalam and Tamil. He became popular among family audiences as an anchor in musical programs on Malayalam television. He also played minor roles in films. He entered the Malayalam film industry through the movie Oomappenninu Uriyadappayyan, directed by Vinayan in 2002. That film launched two newcomers: Jayasurya and Indrajith. The film's advertisements featured the young actors as replacements to reigning superstars Mammootty and Mohanlal.
- kavya She first appeared as a child in Kamal's film Pookalam Varavayi (1991). Her talent they soon recognized, and she was offered other projects. When she was in ninth standard, she got an offer to play as a heroine in Lal Jose's film Chandranudikkunna Dikhil, which became a super hit.
- prebudeva It is known news that the multi-talented Prabhu Deva is currently going through a stormy phase, thanks to his love story with Nayantara. Already, many women organizations have turned their eyes red as he is a married man with two kids and has proclaimed about his love for another woman. On the other hand, his wife Ramlath is fighting tooth and nail to ensure that she gets her husband back. She has already filed a petition in the family court for restitution of conjugal rights and demanding a stay on Prabhu and Nayan making public appearances together or getting married.
Actors & Actresses - ALL INDIA
@ All India (127)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.