Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Entertainment » Actors & Actresses
Actors & Actresses in ThiruvananthapuramThe actors and actresses directory provides profile information on the leading actors and actresses of Indian cinema. View online profiles of the famous stars of bollywood by accessing their websites which are listed under the actors and actresses directory. Also view wallpapers, photo galleries, videos, interviews, upcoming movie information, newest releases and all other important news related to these celebrity actors and actresses of the Indian film industry.
Latest Website Listings
- jayam revi Ravi was born to tamil parents editor Mohan and Varalakshmi Mohan. He has one brother, M. Raja, who is a Director. He also has a sister, Roja Mohan, who is a dentist. He completed his schooling at Jawahar Vidyalaya in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. He studied dancing with the bharatnatyam dancer Nalini Balakrishnan and performed his arangetram at the age of 12. After completing his degree in Visual Communications from Loyola College, Chennai, he decided to get into the acting industry.
- Aishwarya the actor Welcome to Aishwarya Rai's World. Finally Aish got few minutes to update my luvly webpage on Aish. Please accept my apologies for slackin a lil bit. Hope you guyz like my website. Your comments and suggestions are very precious to me and before you keep moving, dont forget to sign the guestbook! If any comments or suggestions, please contact me.
- Samvritha sunil Samvrutha repsresents the youth icon of malyalam cinema industry.Samvrutha entered into films happened in the ‘Rasikan’ (2004) with Dileep in the lead. The film didn’t create any ripples at the box office, but luckily for her, she was noted. After ‘Rasikan’, she played sub characters of such movies like ‘Nerariyan CBI’ (2005) and Chandrolsavam’(2005).
- sathyan Sathyan (November 9, 1911 – June 13, 1971) Original name - Sathyaneshan Nadar Place of Birth - Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu ( it was a part of State of Travancore in those times) Sathyan is a movie actor of yesteryears. He was known for his versatile and natural acting, when compared to his colleagues who at that time essentially followed the drama-style rendering of the dialogues.
- nazir Abdul Khader (7 April 1926 - 16 January 1989), better known by his stage name Prem Nazir, was a Malayali Indian film actor. He is considered as one of the all time popular actors in Malayalam cinema. He is referred to as Nithya haritha nayakan (Ever green hero) of Malayalam film industry. Nazir holds three Guinness records; one for playing opposite the same heroine (107 films with Sheela), for the lead role in over 700 films and for acting in lead role in all 39 films which were released in a single year(1979).
- sukumari Indian actress from Kerala who has primarily acted in Malayalam and Tamil movies. She has been acting for more than 60 years and has acted in different roles and languages. The total number of her movies is presumed to be about 2,000 movies. Even after having entertained generations with diverse tastes, she is still a much sought-after actress.
- nazir The Prem Nazir Award was initiated in his memory, in 1992, for excellence in contributions to the Malayalam Film Industry. He was awarded the Padma Bushan Award by the Indian President in recognition of distinguished services of a high order to the nation in his field (acting). He has acted in a record 39 films which were were released in a single year - 1979. Holds the record for having acted in the most leading roles - over 600 films (with 85 heronies). Studied at Saint Berchman's College, Changanacherry, Kerala. Tried to enter politics in the 1980s and despite his superstardom was unsuccessful. Holds the record for the most enduring screen team along with actress Sheela. They played opposite each other in 130 movies by 1975. Given the title of "The Evergreen Hero of Malayalam Cinema". Won the Kerala State Special Jury Award in 1981.
- mohanlal His father Viswanathan Nair was an advocate employed in the Kerala Government Secretariat in the legal department and Mother Santhakumari is a homemaker. Kid Mohan grew up at Mudavanmugal, Poojappura. He attended the local school at Mudavanmugal and later completed his schooling from the Govt. Model School, Thiruvanathapuram. An average student at school, he took to acting very early in life as he used to participate in school-plays. In the sixth grade, young Lal was chosen the best actor, an award that was usually bagged by tenth graders.
- roma Roma is back in Tollywood, and is currently acting in the remake of malayalam superhit film Chocolate. The film Named Chalaki is produced by Kannada Director Mahesh.Arya 2 producer Aditya babu debuts in this film. Aditya babu, who became the youngest producer in India, produces Chalaki. The shooting of the movie is almost complete and it is ready for a release in March 2010.The trailer of the films looks promising
- vijay Vijay is affectionately known as Ilaya Thalapathy among his fans, which literally means “Young General” and is credited onscreen as such. He has starred and danced his way into people's hearts through several movies over the years. He is also the brand ambassador for various products.
- Dileep Dileep is married to actress Manju Warrier. Their marriage created a discussion about whether married actresses should be expected to leave the field: Manju Warrier was to leading female actress in Malayalam cinema during the late 90s, but she chose to stop acting after marriage. They got married on 20 October 1998 at the Aluva Srikrishna Temple. The couple have one daughter named Meenakshi.
- Bhama She debuted in 2007 through Nivedyam directed by A. K. Lohithadas. her original name is Rekhitha. She hails from Manarkadu near Kottayam, she is the daughter of late Rajendra Kurup and she has an elder and younger sister, her mother is a house wife. Before her entry to film industry, she was doing a matrimonial programme on television titled "Thaali" and she also acted a cristian devotional album. Lohithadas spotted her in the programme and cast her in Nivedyam.
- About actor In 2007, his fifth film, Desamuduru, directed by Puri Jagannadh, proved to be a box office hit and the first hit of the year in Tollywood. That movie grossed 6.58 crores in the first week of its release. This box-office take remains the highest so far in his career. In the same year, he also made a guest appearance in his uncle Chiranjeevi's film, Shankar Dada Zindabad.
- jagadish Jagadish was born to K. Parameshwaran Nair and P. Bhasurangi Amma on 12 June 1958 in Chenkal, Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. Jagadish finished he formal education earning Master of Commerce degree from Kerala University with first rank. Later he became a lecturer in M.G. College, Thiruvananthapuram. He had dreams of becoming a film actor, so he took a long leave with his job to try his hand in films.
- samyukta Samyuktha Varma is a Malayalam actress who was born on 26 November, 1982 in Thiruvalla, Kerala. Samyuktha Varma made her debut with the Malayalam film Veendum Chila Veettukaryangal directed by Sathyan Anthikkad in 1999 opposite Jayaram. She has acted in more than a dozen of movie after that film. Samyuktha was born to Ravi Varma and Uma Varma and belongs to the Nedumpuram Palace clan in Tiruvalla, Kerala. She is married to actor Biju Menon. After marriage she quit from acting. Read more: http://starsinkerala.blogspot.com/2010/09/samyuktha-varma-profile-filmography.html#ixzz16ePanHoh
- prem Prem Nazir (April 7, 1926 - January 16, 1989) born Chiriyinkil Abdul Kader in Chiriyinkil, Trivandrum, Kerala, India) was a hero in Malayalam films and achieved a Guinness record for acting in the largest number of films (around one hundred and ten films) with the same heroine, Sheila. He has acted in over 500 films. Also called the "Evergreen Star", he acted well into his old age.His devotion for acting was unmatched by the fact that he opted to be a teetollar throughout his life. His last film was Dhwani. His practices and ideologies later became a bible for many noted malayalm stars of the century.
- prebudeva It is known news that the multi-talented Prabhu Deva is currently going through a stormy phase, thanks to his love story with Nayantara. Already, many women organizations have turned their eyes red as he is a married man with two kids and has proclaimed about his love for another woman. On the other hand, his wife Ramlath is fighting tooth and nail to ensure that she gets her husband back. She has already filed a petition in the family court for restitution of conjugal rights and demanding a stay on Prabhu and Nayan making public appearances together or getting married.
- About actor Jayasurya has acted in several films in Malayalam and Tamil. He became popular among family audiences as an anchor in musical programs on Malayalam television. He also played minor roles in films. He entered the Malayalam film industry through the movie Oomappenninu Uriyadappayyan, directed by Vinayan in 2002. That film launched two newcomers: Jayasurya and Indrajith. The film's advertisements featured the young actors as replacements to reigning superstars Mammootty and Mohanlal.
- astress Actress Kaniha has acted in Telugu Malayalam and Kannada movies, making her a truly southern spice actress. Kaniha has also forayed into playback singing, dubbing and anchoring TV shows in her short careee. Her notable films are 5 star produced by Mani Rathnam, Varalaru - History of Godfather directed by K.S.Ravikumar and Autograph produced and directed by Cheran. Kaniha 's latest movie is Pazhassiraja in Malayalam with mega star Mammooty. Sarath Kumar also plays a role in this film. Actress Kaniha's sexy look in Pazhassiraja is getting hot in Kerala. See her sexy photos from Pazhassiraja here.
- blogapot The book also discusses the issues of 'hang-over' and the remedies which have been there since this days of drinking. There haven't been a medicine developed to make the next morning fresh with zero after effects of the previous night. There was new movement to help the addicts to get out of this habit. Movements like Alcoholic Anonymous and similar came up to help those in need.
Actors & Actresses - ALL INDIA
@ All India (127)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.