Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Financial Services
Financial Services in ThiruvananthapuramFinancial services web guide is a comprehensive web directory of financial services providers of India. This online source guide on financial services will provide you information on leading financial institutions in India offering financial services such as financial planning, management consultancy, audit services, financial assistance and help to stock markets in India. Financial services directory also provides information related to companies in India providing financial and accounting services, book keeping services, tax services and insurance services.
Latest Website Listings
- Dena Bank Dena Bank, in July 1969 along with 13 other major banks was nationalized and is now a Public Sector Bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
- YPO Yorkshire Purchasing provides a professional procurement service that allows our public sector customers to enjoy cost and efficiency savings through our substantial bulk buying power and the convenience of our 'one stop shop'. With annual turnover of £400m Yorkshire Purchasing is the largest formally constituted local authority purchasing consortium in the UK.
- Kerala Transport Development Finance Corporation Limited Providing financial services to transport vehicles, workshops & machinery and also offers vehicle loan packages to both individuals and transport operators.
- Banks It does not appear that the New York Federal Reserve Bank is owned, either directly or indirectly, by foreigners. Neither Mullins nor Kah provided verifiable sources for their allegations, nor did their mysterious sources agree on exactly who owns the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Moreover, their central assumption that control of the New York Federal Reserve is the same as control of the whole System is wrong and demonstrates a lack of understanding of the System's basic organizational structure.
- FTSE FTSE is an independent company jointly owned by The Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange. FTSE does not give financial advice to clients, which allows for the provision of truly objective market information. FTSE indices are used extensively by a range of investors such as consultants, asset owners, fund managers, investment banks, stock exchanges and brokers.
- Envestnet Asset Mgmt India Private Limited Providing investment management solutions.
- Travel e-point This is a website well known for its services such as flight ticket booking, mobile recharge, consumer rights, DTH recharge, e-commerce, educational packages, hotel booking, LIC premium, rail ticket booking, bus booking, lead based business, PAN card, share trading, bill payment, bus ticketing etc. It is absolutely an online travel and utility solutions platform created by Compark Group.
- Accountants General, Kerala The Offices of the Accountants General are part of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG). The C&AG is a constitutional authority appointed by the President of India. As one of the pillars of democracy we strive "To promote excellence in public sector Audit and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance."
- Guaranty Trust Bank Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited was registered in Ghana as far back as October 2004 and obtained its universal banking license from the Bank of Ghana on the 23rd of February, 2006 thereby paving the way for the commencement of operations. The Bank is a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc which owns 95.72% of the issued share capital of the Bank with Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij Ontwikkelingslanden N.V. (FMO) holding 2.14% and Alhaji Yusif Ibrahim, a Ghanaian business entrepreneur, holding the remaining 2.14%.
- Economics & Statistics The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Kerala is the nodal agency of the State responsible for the systematic collection, compilation, analysis, objective, interpretation and dissemination of statistics relating to various sectors of Kerala Economy. Kerala is one of the states in India having an well-organized statistical system
- NABARD Recently announced National Strategies for accelerating the flow of credit to farm sector include doubling the flow of agricultural credit in 3 years, increase in disbursement from Rs.80,000 crore in 2003-04 to Rs.1,05,000 crore in 2004-05, financing of atleast 100 new farmers and 2-3 new investment projects in various sub-sectors of agriculture by each of the rural and semi-urban branches of Commercial Banks
- about financial institution We would like to recommend Matthew Nickson at MN Associates for a very efficient service. They were very pleased with the way he dealt with our request for Equity Release, it was extremely professional, fast and without any problems and he was totally committed to our needs, so they would recommend Matthew to anybody who needs Financial Services. Mr and Mrs Newby (HULL)
- TW Metals TW Metals is a dynamic, growth-oriented company that continues to provide exceptional value to our customers, employees and stakeholders. We have taken the best of our heritage, strength and success and redefined our company to meet the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century. After 100 years of proud history as Tubesales and Williams, TW Metals was formed to blend the strengths of both companies and prepare for the future.
- The Kerala State Insurance Department The Kerala State Insurance Department is a composite insurer doing both life insurance business and general insurance business. It came into existence in the erstwhile Travancore State in 1896. It is empowered to carry on General Insurance of any subject in which State Government has substantial financial interest.
- Kerala Financial Corporation Promoting development and industrialisation of Kerala by extending financial assistance to suit the requirementsof the enterpreneurs.
- Jyothis Project In Jyothis Project we collect Rs. 1000/- AS ‘ADVANCE’ (NOT AS ‘DEPOSIT’) from customers to supply lottery tickets and magazines. Utilising this advance, we purchase lottery tickets of customers’ choice worth Rs. 500/- over a period of 50 weeks and provide a collage magazine worth Rs. 10/- per issue for 50 weeks.
- EPFO Provident Fund is a Social Security Benefit to employees. It is a compulsory saving by an employee during his employment. It is meant for old age. This is required to be availed on retirement from service. An employee who contributes to Provident Fund is also eligible to receive a matching contribution from his employer.
- Kerala P&T Circle Kerala P&T Circle was formed on 1st July 1961, bifurcating the then Madras Circle. Prior to their integration with Indian Post Offices on 1st April 1951, there were separate postal systems in the former states of Travancore and Kochi called Anchal Service. The Anchal Service was meant for communication within the respective State only.
- BTS BTS is an independent private equity firm and one of the early entrants in the Indian market. BTS has been managing PE Funds which have been operating since 1997 and has, over the years, accelerated the growth of several Indian enterprises through multiple economic cycles combining financial capital with management support and value added.
- Kerala Financial Corporation Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC) incorporated under the State Financial Corporations Act of 1951, is a trend setter and path breaker in the field of long term finance, playing a major role in the development and industrialisation of Kerala, service provider.
Financial Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5078)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.