Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Financial Services
Financial Services in ThiruvananthapuramFinancial services web guide is a comprehensive web directory of financial services providers of India. This online source guide on financial services will provide you information on leading financial institutions in India offering financial services such as financial planning, management consultancy, audit services, financial assistance and help to stock markets in India. Financial services directory also provides information related to companies in India providing financial and accounting services, book keeping services, tax services and insurance services.
Latest Website Listings
- lkkassociates Our accounting firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions to businesses and individuals. Our primary services include accounting, taxation, and business consulting. We also offer a host of specialty services to cater to the unique needs of our clients. Our partners and staff accountants serve a wide range of individuals, corporations, partnerships, and non-profit organizations and are experts in the accounting issues and tax laws that impact our clients
- Kerala P&T Circle Kerala P&T Circle was formed on 1st July 1961, bifurcating the then Madras Circle. Prior to their integration with Indian Post Offices on 1st April 1951, there were separate postal systems in the former states of Travancore and Kochi called Anchal Service. The Anchal Service was meant for communication within the respective State only.
- about financial institution We would like to recommend Matthew Nickson at MN Associates for a very efficient service. They were very pleased with the way he dealt with our request for Equity Release, it was extremely professional, fast and without any problems and he was totally committed to our needs, so they would recommend Matthew to anybody who needs Financial Services. Mr and Mrs Newby (HULL)
- Kerala Transport Development Finance Corporation Limited Providing financial services to transport vehicles, workshops & machinery and also offers vehicle loan packages to both individuals and transport operators.
- Envestnet Asset Mgmt India Private Limited Providing investment management solutions.
- federal bank Employer-employee give and take could not be better elsewhere than we have it in Federal Bank. While growing and going strong in size and substance, the Bank has been seeing that the fruits of its prosperity trickle down to its employees in due measure.
- NABARD Recently announced National Strategies for accelerating the flow of credit to farm sector include doubling the flow of agricultural credit in 3 years, increase in disbursement from Rs.80,000 crore in 2003-04 to Rs.1,05,000 crore in 2004-05, financing of atleast 100 new farmers and 2-3 new investment projects in various sub-sectors of agriculture by each of the rural and semi-urban branches of Commercial Banks
- BTS BTS is an independent private equity firm and one of the early entrants in the Indian market. BTS has been managing PE Funds which have been operating since 1997 and has, over the years, accelerated the growth of several Indian enterprises through multiple economic cycles combining financial capital with management support and value added.
- Kerala Financial Corporation Promoting development and industrialisation of Kerala by extending financial assistance to suit the requirementsof the enterpreneurs.
- Accountants General, Kerala The Offices of the Accountants General are part of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG). The C&AG is a constitutional authority appointed by the President of India. As one of the pillars of democracy we strive "To promote excellence in public sector Audit and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance."
- YPO Yorkshire Purchasing provides a professional procurement service that allows our public sector customers to enjoy cost and efficiency savings through our substantial bulk buying power and the convenience of our 'one stop shop'. With annual turnover of £400m Yorkshire Purchasing is the largest formally constituted local authority purchasing consortium in the UK.
- Jyothis Project In Jyothis Project we collect Rs. 1000/- AS ‘ADVANCE’ (NOT AS ‘DEPOSIT’) from customers to supply lottery tickets and magazines. Utilising this advance, we purchase lottery tickets of customers’ choice worth Rs. 500/- over a period of 50 weeks and provide a collage magazine worth Rs. 10/- per issue for 50 weeks.
- Economics & Statistics The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Kerala is the nodal agency of the State responsible for the systematic collection, compilation, analysis, objective, interpretation and dissemination of statistics relating to various sectors of Kerala Economy. Kerala is one of the states in India having an well-organized statistical system
- Kerala Financial Corporation Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC) incorporated under the State Financial Corporations Act of 1951, is a trend setter and path breaker in the field of long term finance, playing a major role in the development and industrialisation of Kerala, service provider.
- EPFO Provident Fund is a Social Security Benefit to employees. It is a compulsory saving by an employee during his employment. It is meant for old age. This is required to be availed on retirement from service. An employee who contributes to Provident Fund is also eligible to receive a matching contribution from his employer.
- Dena Bank Dena Bank operates more than 1,100 bank branches and some 400 ATMs across India. This company offers standard retail services for individuals and businesses, including deposit accounts, loans, and credit cards. It also provides trade finance and other international banking services.
- Travel e-point This is a website well known for its services such as flight ticket booking, mobile recharge, consumer rights, DTH recharge, e-commerce, educational packages, hotel booking, LIC premium, rail ticket booking, bus booking, lead based business, PAN card, share trading, bill payment, bus ticketing etc. It is absolutely an online travel and utility solutions platform created by Compark Group.
- Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation The Government agency for industrial and investment promotion in Kerala. Formed in 1961 with the objective of promoting, stimulating, financing and facilitating the development of large and medium scale industries in Kerala, KSIDC acts as a promotional agency involved in catalyzing the development of physical and social infrastructure required for constant growth of industry in the State.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited was registered in Ghana as far back as October 2004 and obtained its universal banking license from the Bank of Ghana on the 23rd of February, 2006 thereby paving the way for the commencement of operations. The Bank is a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc which owns 95.72% of the issued share capital of the Bank with Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij Ontwikkelingslanden N.V. (FMO) holding 2.14% and Alhaji Yusif Ibrahim, a Ghanaian business entrepreneur, holding the remaining 2.14%.
- FTSE FTSE is an independent company jointly owned by The Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange. FTSE does not give financial advice to clients, which allows for the provision of truly objective market information. FTSE indices are used extensively by a range of investors such as consultants, asset owners, fund managers, investment banks, stock exchanges and brokers.
Financial Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5078)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.