Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Financial Services » Financial Consultants
Financial Consultants in ThiruvananthapuramThe financial consultants directory aims to share extensive information on the leading financial consultants of India. Get help on financial planning, wealth and investment advise on different areas such as real estate, human resources, telecom, health care, etc. The online financial consultants web guide also provides a list of websites of various agencies providing financial consultancy services in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Economics & Statistics The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Kerala is the nodal agency of the State responsible for the systematic collection, compilation, analysis, objective, interpretation and dissemination of statistics relating to various sectors of Kerala Economy. Kerala is one of the states in India having an well-organized statistical system
- Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation The Government agency for industrial and investment promotion in Kerala. Formed in 1961 with the objective of promoting, stimulating, financing and facilitating the development of large and medium scale industries in Kerala, KSIDC acts as a promotional agency involved in catalyzing the development of physical and social infrastructure required for constant growth of industry in the State.
- YPO Yorkshire Purchasing provides a professional procurement service that allows our public sector customers to enjoy cost and efficiency savings through our substantial bulk buying power and the convenience of our 'one stop shop'. With annual turnover of £400m Yorkshire Purchasing is the largest formally constituted local authority purchasing consortium in the UK.
- Kerala Financial Corporation Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC) incorporated under the State Financial Corporations Act of 1951, is a trend setter and path breaker in the field of long term finance, playing a major role in the development and industrialisation of Kerala, service provider.
- BTS BTS is an independent private equity firm and one of the early entrants in the Indian market. BTS has been managing PE Funds which have been operating since 1997 and has, over the years, accelerated the growth of several Indian enterprises through multiple economic cycles combining financial capital with management support and value added.
- TW Metals TW Metals is a dynamic, growth-oriented company that continues to provide exceptional value to our customers, employees and stakeholders. We have taken the best of our heritage, strength and success and redefined our company to meet the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century. After 100 years of proud history as Tubesales and Williams, TW Metals was formed to blend the strengths of both companies and prepare for the future.
- about financial institution We would like to recommend Matthew Nickson at MN Associates for a very efficient service. They were very pleased with the way he dealt with our request for Equity Release, it was extremely professional, fast and without any problems and he was totally committed to our needs, so they would recommend Matthew to anybody who needs Financial Services. Mr and Mrs Newby (HULL)
- FTSE FTSE is an independent company jointly owned by The Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange. FTSE does not give financial advice to clients, which allows for the provision of truly objective market information. FTSE indices are used extensively by a range of investors such as consultants, asset owners, fund managers, investment banks, stock exchanges and brokers.
- Yellowstone Park Foundation The Yellowstone Park Foundation established a ten-year, $2-million Yellowstone Trails Fund Initiative to support much-needed work on Yellowstone's most popular trails. More than 20 trail projects have been completed through this initiative since 2006, and the goal is to have 100% of the most heavily used trails completed by 2016.
- EPFO Provident Fund is a Social Security Benefit to employees. It is a compulsory saving by an employee during his employment. It is meant for old age. This is required to be availed on retirement from service. An employee who contributes to Provident Fund is also eligible to receive a matching contribution from his employer.
- Jyothis Project In Jyothis Project we collect Rs. 1000/- AS ‘ADVANCE’ (NOT AS ‘DEPOSIT’) from customers to supply lottery tickets and magazines. Utilising this advance, we purchase lottery tickets of customers’ choice worth Rs. 500/- over a period of 50 weeks and provide a collage magazine worth Rs. 10/- per issue for 50 weeks.
Financial Consultants - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1053)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.