Department in ThiruvananthapuramMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- The Kerala State Insurance Department The Kerala State Insurance Department is a composite insurer doing both life insurance business and general insurance business. It came into existence in the erstwhile Travancore State in 1896. It is empowered to carry on General Insurance of any subject in which State Government has substantial financial interest.
- Government of Kerala The Electrical Inspectorate is a Department of the .It was formed by the Government vide G.O. Ms No.28 / 68 / PW. Dated 20-10-1968,The Chief Electrical Inspector to Government of Kerala is the Head of the Department.The Chief Electrical Inspector is assisted by an Additional Chief Electrical Inspector, Deputy Chief Electrical Inspector, Electrical Inspectors, Deputy Electrical Inspectors.
- Stores Purchase Department These rules and instructions also apply to the purchase of stores by Government servants on behalf of local bodies and of local funds administered by the Government, if such purchase is authorised by Government. Rules and instructions included in this Manual regarding preferences or margin of preferences in respect of industries having approved rate contracts.
- Police dog The first major step forward in the development of the modern police dog came in 1890s in Germany where serious attempts had been made to introduce recognised training programmes for this dogs purchased by the police, army & customs authorities. Rapid progress was made in the field of dog training with the development of the German Shepherd Dog as a breed and the formation on the 22nd of April 1899 of the Verein für Deutsche Schäferhunde or SV (The German Shepherd Dog Society) . In 1903 the SV staged civilian police dog trials that encompassed control, criminal work and nose work exercises.
- The Patent Information Centre The Centre also provides technical and financial assistance for organizing Awareness Programmes, technical and legal assistance for filing Patents, facilitates access to Patent related documents such as Patent laws, rules, amendments, etc., and Patent searches through online and CD ROM databases.
- National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship The National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board under the Department of Science and Technology Govt of India established STED Project at Kozhikode on 4th Dec 1985. The Project has since extended its activities to all the districts in Kerala. The Project is guided, monitored and implemented by two committees, the Steering Committee at the State level and the Task Force Committee at the district level.
- HUDA The Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) is a statutory body under Haryana Urban Development Authority Act, 1977. This is a commitment of the Haryana Urban Development Authority to provide every allottee/purchaser of its properties:Efficient, prompt and courteous service with dedication, integrity and fairness.
- Board of Technical Examinations The diploma in Engineering Examinations was being conducted by the University till 1958. The Diploma Examination in Drawing and Painting and Certificate Examination in Textile Technology were being conducted by the concerned institution. The diploma examination in Shorthand and Typewriting was also being conducted by the University.
- Smartindia.net.in Bharat Sevak Samaj is the National Development Agency promoted by the Planning Commission, Government of India to ensure public co-operation for implementing government plans. The main purpose behind the formulation of Bharat Sevak Samaj is to initiate a nation wide, non official and non political organization with the object of enabling individual citizen to contribute, in the form of an organized co-operative effort, to the implementation of the National Development Plan.
- Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority The Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority (TRIDA) was formed under the Constitution of Urban Development Authority in 1980 for the organized growth of Thiruvananthapuram city region. The Authority has 30 General Council Members and 11 Executive Committee Members that governs the functioning.
- State Institute of Educational Management And Training The Kothari Commission Report says, The realization of the country's aspirations involves changes in the knowledge, skills, interests and values of the people as a whole though the sound system of education. This is possible only through educational management.
- Drugs Control Deparment Drugs and Cosmetics of Standard Quality at controlled prices. The quality of drugs is beyond the understanding of common man. Its the responsibility of the Department to ensure the availability of quality drugs to the public and the market is free from counterfeit, spurious and substandard drugs and no drugs are sold at a price higher than the retail price marked on the container.
- Accountants General, Kerala The Offices of the Accountants General are part of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG). The C&AG is a constitutional authority appointed by the President of India. As one of the pillars of democracy we strive "To promote excellence in public sector Audit and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance."
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.